Ydrasse
Redtea

Null:
NumberQ
Imaginality (Not playing)
Shirou
Tejate

Scum:
Cephrir (Equity with Tejate if scum flip.)
Implosion/GL
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Sun Jan 09, 2022 6:56 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 362, fua wrote:I can see implosion and GL as a scum pairing.
i was just thinking of emptyvoting one of these two and now my thunder is slightly stolen. v rude.

VOTE: guiltylion
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Tejate Raichu
Tejate Raichu
Goon
Tejate Raichu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Sun Jan 09, 2022 6:59 am

Post by Tejate Raichu »

In post 375, fua wrote: Imaginality (Not playing)
Ah, wait, we still have someone who hasn't posted yet?
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Sun Jan 09, 2022 7:06 am

Post by Cephrir »

fua, why morph town? i was just thinking it's a little alarming i don't have any reason to townread them yet
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Sun Jan 09, 2022 7:07 am

Post by Cephrir »

it's weird, i went to bed feeling like no one was scum and have woken up thinking everyone is scum.
Bartleby the Scrivener
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Sun Jan 09, 2022 7:09 am

Post by Shirou »

Tejate how experienced are you in mafia/werewolf outside of this website?

Do you like playing town or scum more?

Do you think you play town or scum better and why?

It may look like empty questions but just like with fua there's a reason I'm asking it, maybe I can explain if I feel satisfied with the replies.
"Que será, será. Whatever will be, will be."

"listen i know its funny to say shirou is scum but shirou is just literally crazy"
~Firebringer on town!Shirou
"Not if it was Volpe's PLAN all along that we lim him and when he flips red we think Wooper is scum"
~town!Norwee jokes about scum!Shirou's actual plan
(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Sun Jan 09, 2022 7:13 am

Post by Shirou »

In post 365, numberQ wrote:So my question more explicitly is, do either of you lean more town or scum on the other after that conversation?
I was starting to scum lean fua after that post before they explained it and now I'm back to null, so you could say I improved my opinion on them?

But more importantly than that...I kinda think I got information from that exchange that fua likely wouldn't want me to explain in detail. It isn't game-related but it helps out in the game you could say?
"Que será, será. Whatever will be, will be."

"listen i know its funny to say shirou is scum but shirou is just literally crazy"
~Firebringer on town!Shirou
"Not if it was Volpe's PLAN all along that we lim him and when he flips red we think Wooper is scum"
~town!Norwee jokes about scum!Shirou's actual plan
(Aka Volpe14)
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Sun Jan 09, 2022 7:14 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 378, Cephrir wrote:fua, why morph town? i was just thinking it's a little alarming i don't have any reason to townread them yet
why nsg, too? i don't feel like she has done anything
Bartleby the Scrivener
fua
fua
Mafia Scum
fua
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Sun Jan 09, 2022 7:20 am

Post by fua »

In post 378, Cephrir wrote:fua, why morph town? i was just thinking it's a little alarming i don't have any reason to townread them yet
I’m townbinning the hydras for now because I don’t understand their playstyle yet.
Tejate Raichu
Tejate Raichu
Goon
Tejate Raichu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Sun Jan 09, 2022 7:20 am

Post by Tejate Raichu »

In post 380, Shirou wrote:Tejate how experienced are you in mafia/werewolf outside of this website?

Do you like playing town or scum more?

Do you think you play town or scum better and why?

It may look like empty questions but just like with fua there's a reason I'm asking it, maybe I can explain if I feel satisfied with the replies.
Doesn't seem like empty questions at all, actually. Seems pretty reasonable to ask, given the circumstances.
1) I have played since middle school, starting with classroom mafia. You know, the type with playing cards. I fell out of it for a bit cause I was always more interested in Mafia than my friends, but Among Us rekindled the spark for me and I've gotten back into it since. I found out about this place primarily from its wiki, which has been very useful to me in hosting my own games over Discord.
2) I'm actually pretty even on both. One of the biggest appeals for mafia for me is the team aspect, and both town and scum offer teamplay in two very different ways. As such I'm also much less keen on serial killer type roles, especially if it's immediately obvious that it's an SK game.
3) I'd say I usually play both fairly okay. My ability to properly play either faction kinda waxes and wanes with my energy level, but if I'm feeling good about the game I like to think that I do a good enough job.
In post 359, Shirou wrote:oh and for last raichu is one of my favorite pokemons so I ask of you to be town so that I can see your cute avi for longer

please and thank you Tejate

Just for you, I will retroactively attempt to will a town PM into existence. My pfp was a gift from a buddy of mine, I've used it for a couple years now.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Sun Jan 09, 2022 7:21 am

Post by morph the cat »

Can you put some words around your NSG townread?
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Sun Jan 09, 2022 7:22 am

Post by morph the cat »

Hmm
fua
fua
Mafia Scum
fua
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Sun Jan 09, 2022 7:22 am

Post by fua »

In post 381, Shirou wrote:
In post 365, numberQ wrote:So my question more explicitly is, do either of you lean more town or scum on the other after that conversation?
I was starting to scum lean fua after that post before they explained it and now I'm back to null, so you could say I improved my opinion on them?

But more importantly than that...I kinda think I got information from that exchange that fua likely wouldn't want me to explain in detail. It isn't game-related but it helps out in the game you could say?
In post 382, Cephrir wrote:
I like how she’s approached the game so far and I feel like her posting is notably better than some others here. I can’t find any reason to scumread her which is more than I can say for a few people.
fua
fua
Mafia Scum
fua
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Sun Jan 09, 2022 7:22 am

Post by fua »

Oops. Fat fingered the Shirou post cause I’m on mobile.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Sun Jan 09, 2022 7:23 am

Post by morph the cat »

In post 387, fua wrote:
In post 381, Shirou wrote:

In post 382, Cephrir wrote:
I like how she’s approached the game so far and I feel like her posting is notably better than some others here. I can’t find any reason to scumread her which is more than I can say for a few people.
Have you played much with her?
fua
fua
Mafia Scum
fua
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Sun Jan 09, 2022 7:26 am

Post by fua »

Maybe I have, maybe I haven’t. If you think her scum meta is identifiable to a person who’s played with her before then I can listen to what you have to say. I’m going based off of what she’s posted here thus far.
fua
fua
Mafia Scum
fua
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Sun Jan 09, 2022 7:27 am

Post by fua »

If you need me to name something I think her suggestion of the top posters sitting back for a while is a good idea, especially since we have a person who hasn’t posted still.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Sun Jan 09, 2022 7:35 am

Post by morph the cat »

In post 375, fua wrote:Townlean:
Redtea

Spoiler: Entire Redtea ISO
In post 248, redtea wrote:what's up everyone what IS the tea rn
In post 330, redtea wrote:#328 made me ugly laugh
In post 331, redtea wrote:you people sl'd fua for a little airheadedness in their opening posts?
might as well tie *me* to the stake right now then

really though what I see from their iso is that they're going for more of a conversationalist playstyle rather than an essayist one.
In post 332, redtea wrote:
In post 258, Tejate Raichu wrote:
In post 248, redtea wrote:what's up everyone what IS the tea rn
Also sorry for not welcoming, your reply kinda slipped my mind once it turned to the next page. The tea is not exactly what I'd call piping hot right now.
it's almost disappointing but yn the good and respectful vibes make up for it

nyway I only read what was between my first post and my second, I'll read the first 10 pages in the morning
peace~~

Can you explain what in the above ISO led you to putting them in this tier, amongst your towniest reads (given the hydras are there just by default and not due to an actual read of your own as per your admission)
fua
fua
Mafia Scum
fua
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Sun Jan 09, 2022 7:38 am

Post by fua »

Redtea is actually looking at my ISO and taking context into account instead of voting with poor reasonng and dumping on to the pile like a couple of my scumreads have already. NSG also falls into that category. I acknowledge that redtea needs to post more though which is why they aren’t fully town.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Sun Jan 09, 2022 7:39 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 328, fua wrote:
In post 311, GuiltyLion wrote:actually though I am thinking fua's jump in is worse than Ceph's push

I townread Tejate, but I can imagine Ceph being town misfiring on him. I think if that was a T-T spat, fua's play vibes like scum looking for a distraction outside the scrutiny their own slot is receiving, and leveraging Tejate/Ceph to do it

VOTE: fua
Yes, I want a distraction from my own slot, so instead of enlisting my buddies to do something or waiting my turn, I just hop in balls-out into a pre-existing feud right after people express suspicion of me, because I'm eager to get away from the pressure of zero votes. You have solved the case very early into day 1. I'm not sure what you think my level of experience is or how well-versed I am in how to play this game, but this isn't it chief.
this post is not a good look, my vote stays

you feel extremely defensive, leans on sarcasm extra thick to try to imply that voting/scumreading you is dumb, and is the implication here supposed to be that scum you would never hop into any feud? How else would scum find things to push on or reasons to scumread people?

Where did the "solved the case" nonsense come from? Did my post give you the impression I felt I had "already solved"? Why?
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
fua
fua
Mafia Scum
fua
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Sun Jan 09, 2022 7:40 am

Post by fua »

I just have a soft spot for people who correctly discern my alignment, I suppose.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Sun Jan 09, 2022 7:40 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 331, redtea wrote:you people sl'd fua for a little airheadedness in their opening posts?
might as well tie *me* to the stake right now then

really though what I see from their iso is that they're going for more of a conversationalist playstyle rather than an essayist one.
do you townread fua?
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Sun Jan 09, 2022 7:40 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 395, fua wrote:I just have a soft spot for people who correctly discern my alignment, I suppose.
I thought you claimed to be an experienced mafia player? You know if you are town, some scum will attempt to townread you and pocket you, right?
fua
fua
Mafia Scum
fua
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Sun Jan 09, 2022 7:42 am

Post by fua »

In post 394, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 328, fua wrote:
In post 311, GuiltyLion wrote:actually though I am thinking fua's jump in is worse than Ceph's push

I townread Tejate, but I can imagine Ceph being town misfiring on him. I think if that was a T-T spat, fua's play vibes like scum looking for a distraction outside the scrutiny their own slot is receiving, and leveraging Tejate/Ceph to do it

VOTE: fua
Yes, I want a distraction from my own slot, so instead of enlisting my buddies to do something or waiting my turn, I just hop in balls-out into a pre-existing feud right after people express suspicion of me, because I'm eager to get away from the pressure of zero votes. You have solved the case very early into day 1. I'm not sure what you think my level of experience is or how well-versed I am in how to play this game, but this isn't it chief.
this post is not a good look, my vote stays

you feel extremely defensive, leans on sarcasm extra thick to try to imply that voting/scumreading you is dumb, and is the implication here supposed to be that scum you would never hop into any feud? How else would scum find things to push on or reasons to scumread people?

Where did the "solved the case" nonsense come from? Did my post give you the impression I felt I had "already solved"? Why?
No, just incredulous that you’re agreeing with the statement I made. Not really ‘hopping into a feud’ if Ceph explicitly mentioned me to begin with, which you conveniently ignored and painted it as just me stoking the flames between him and Tejate. And again, I was being sarcastic.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Sun Jan 09, 2022 7:42 am

Post by morph the cat »

In post 390, fua wrote:Maybe I have, maybe I haven’t. If you think her scum meta is identifiable to a person who’s played with her before then I can listen to what you have to say. I’m going based off of what she’s posted here thus far.
I was wondering if your read of her was informed by prior games played.

Return to “Completed Open Games”