morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1251 (ISO) » Wed Jan 12, 2022 4:27 pm

Post by morph the cat »

In post 1089, northsidegal wrote:
In post 1086, implosion wrote:nsg: how would you characterize your nullreads in terms of having seen things that sway you both ways on them, vs having read a lot of their posts and feeling like you haven't found anything concretely alignment indicative, vs not having enough material to sort through, etc?
ah, the "no evidence to suggest X" question. shirou is the only one there that's "swayed both ways", GL and ceph are "haven't seen anything concretely AI". redtea and imaginality are sort of that as well, but sort of in-between that and "not enough material". to be honest, i don't actually remember any redtea or imaginality posts, only vague impressions of their playstyles. i don't really know what that says about their alignments, if anything.
How well do you know GL and ceph as players?

I'm curious what the activity since your last post does to your null pile.
Tejate Raichu
Tejate Raichu
Goon
Tejate Raichu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1252 (ISO) » Wed Jan 12, 2022 4:28 pm

Post by Tejate Raichu »

Well, since I have engaged little with either of you (AL/morph) I would like to start discussion with my reads on you. I think I know where to categorize you two now, give me a minute to write down a proper post.
Amazonian Legends
Amazonian Legends
Goon
Amazonian Legends
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1253 (ISO) » Wed Jan 12, 2022 4:36 pm

Post by Amazonian Legends »

In post 897, Cephrir wrote:I guess it's fine to look for the easy scum first. and i don't hate the argument against imaginality.

I have liked this stream of posts from GL, although it's not powerful enough for my concern level about him to vanish entirely... it sometimes treads into eyeglaze territory which fits sort of a, scum profile? that exists in my head
Can you talk more about that scum profile. What did you think about his push to get a redtea wagon started?
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1254 (ISO) » Wed Jan 12, 2022 4:37 pm

Post by morph the cat »

I took an edible to help myself sleep so I apologize in advance if I'm less than coherent and you honestly should just talk to spay she's the cooler conversationalist anyways.

I'm just good at firing up yard machinery. She brews a mean cuppa otoh.
Amazonian Legends
Amazonian Legends
Goon
Amazonian Legends
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1255 (ISO) » Wed Jan 12, 2022 4:37 pm

My cat is now laying on the bed snoring and feeling no shame about puking all over it earlier. NO APOLOGIES!
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1256 (ISO) » Wed Jan 12, 2022 4:39 pm

Post by morph the cat »

In post 1255, Amazonian Legends wrote:My cat is now laying on the bed snoring and feeling no shame about puking all over it earlier. NO APOLOGIES!
One of mine is circling the empty dinner plate that once contained chicken like a shark smelling blood in the water.

The other two are smarter than that. Barely in Penny's case.
Amazonian Legends
Amazonian Legends
Goon
Amazonian Legends
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1257 (ISO) » Wed Jan 12, 2022 4:40 pm

Now that's super cute!
Amazonian Legends
Amazonian Legends
Goon
Amazonian Legends
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1258 (ISO) » Wed Jan 12, 2022 4:45 pm

In post 914, morph the cat wrote:I think there are probably a couple players at this table who could figure my alignment simply from the my vibe about carrying the hydra.
I was actually thinking about this earlier, and your play as ffery vs. morph. I don't think I've ever seen morph!scum, but I know enough to know that your hydra has a meta that is independent (sorta) from your mains. And there have been a few things you've said that as ffery I think I'd have a stronger town read on you than I do, but as morph I wonder if they count as much.

I don't know if that makes much sense, but I was weighing the carrying of the hydra bit and how much it should factor into my read.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1259 (ISO) » Wed Jan 12, 2022 4:48 pm

Post by morph the cat »

In post 1258, Amazonian Legends wrote:
In post 914, morph the cat wrote:I think there are probably a couple players at this table who could figure my alignment simply from the my vibe about carrying the hydra.
I was actually thinking about this earlier, and your play as ffery vs. morph. I don't think I've ever seen morph!scum, but I know enough to know that your hydra has a meta that is independent (sorta) from your mains. And there have been a few things you've said that as ffery I think I'd have a stronger town read on you than I do, but as morph I wonder if they count as much.

I don't know if that makes much sense, but I was weighing the carrying of the hydra bit and how much it should factor into my read.
Takijg this as a chance to wax poetic.

We do have a different meta but individual tells are (mostly) still valid. The way to read morph is kind of supposed to have been hidden but then Ffery just gave away the farm.

It's about her attitude at potentially being dead weight.

Then again that's also one of the ways to read the head of your hydra that is my wife. Is she at all feeling self aware and worried about letting a known team down? Or is she unsure who her team is so head down and just nose to grindstone?
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1260 (ISO) » Wed Jan 12, 2022 4:49 pm

Post by morph the cat »

The other way to read penguin being her word CHOICE not so much the actual contents of the post. She tends to be slightly more explainy and uses bigger words.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1261 (ISO) » Wed Jan 12, 2022 4:51 pm

Post by morph the cat »

In post 1134, implosion wrote:(sidenote @morph: found another scumgame while looking for the above that's still quite old but more recent than that other one and probably a little meta-relevant here)
Thanks.

My homework pile is getting silly high. :/

I decided to read dedede front to back at least day 1 (for now). I'm on page 70.

I think it was a worthwhile effort, though staying up to 2 am or so probably contributed to feeling like crap today.

My takeaway from dedede day 1 is that you were overly reluctant to give many reads that day, and to some extent (not entirely -- you did take a run at us at one point) you went after LHF. Also there was a bounce your step that I think came from having a fun scumteam and a very fun mafia pt.

Here, you're more srsbsns and you're definitely making reads public. And your reads seem more nuanced and developed here than they were in that game.

I'm still thinking about what 4 years should mean in terms of meta-trajectory, and using myself/neuterhalf as a sort of yardstick in that respect, for good or ill.
Amazonian Legends
Amazonian Legends
Goon
Amazonian Legends
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1262 (ISO) » Wed Jan 12, 2022 4:52 pm

Be careful lest those edibles make you give away the farm!
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1263 (ISO) » Wed Jan 12, 2022 4:53 pm

Post by morph the cat »

Oh and please for the love of Arceus don't town read me just for high posting. I have and absolutely would fake this sort of thing as Mafia.
fua
fua
Mafia Scum
fua
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1264 (ISO) » Wed Jan 12, 2022 4:53 pm

Post by fua »

You can tell who’s posting on my account by looking at the user name to the left of my post and above the avatar.
Tejate Raichu
Tejate Raichu
Goon
Tejate Raichu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1265 (ISO) » Wed Jan 12, 2022 4:54 pm

Post by Tejate Raichu »

Amazonian Legends, in my opinion, has given me more townpings than not so far. In the read format list I had earlier, they'd be neutral town-lean. They spent the early game mostly asking questions rather than jumping in headfirst, and their questions seem fairly relevant to looking at people's mindsets. While they don't have as much content as others here, I'd say what they have posted is fairly content dense, if perhaps a bit laser focused a lot of the time. The focus on reacting to single players or statements at any given time does give me a bit of pause, but it's not enough to make me not want to give them a day 1 pass.

morph, on the other hand, I'm not so sure on. I'm leaning slightly towards null scum, though closer to null than scum. I see most of the reads on morph are meta so far so I can't read into that too much, but as for this thread I am not particularly impressed with what they have posted. This is probably the single most town thing they have posted in a while from my perspective. A lot of their recent discussion seemed to be on meta reads, with little on current content although I'm willing to give them the benefit of the doubt and wait for catchup.

Sorry if I kept either of you waiting., ended up being a little distracted mid-post.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1266 (ISO) » Wed Jan 12, 2022 4:55 pm

Post by morph the cat »

In post 1252, Tejate Raichu wrote:Well, since I have engaged little with either of you (AL/morph) I would like to start discussion with my reads on you. I think I know where to categorize you two now, give me a minute to write down a proper post.
Minutes more like eons.

I wanna engage before crash but you're not back so :~/

Pedit wow timing
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1267 (ISO) » Wed Jan 12, 2022 4:55 pm

Post by morph the cat »

Damn your favorite post was spay not me.

Rude.
Amazonian Legends
Amazonian Legends
Goon
Amazonian Legends
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1268 (ISO) » Wed Jan 12, 2022 4:55 pm

In post 927, imaginality wrote:Well, not necessarily I guess, asynchronous dialogue is possible but I get more from back and forth when I'm online at the same time as the other player(s), especially in fastpaced games.
We were online at the same time a little bit ago, and you're unsure of us, why no back and forth?
Tejate Raichu
Tejate Raichu
Goon
Tejate Raichu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1269 (ISO) » Wed Jan 12, 2022 4:57 pm

Post by Tejate Raichu »

In post 1267, morph the cat wrote:Damn your favorite post was spay not me.

Rude.
Hey, I'm sure there's plenty of posts you can make that I'll like. Hang in there.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1270 (ISO) » Wed Jan 12, 2022 4:57 pm

Post by morph the cat »

In post 1265, Tejate Raichu wrote:a day 1 pass.
The morphisms. They go on and on and on.
Tejate Raichu
Tejate Raichu
Goon
Tejate Raichu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1271 (ISO) » Wed Jan 12, 2022 5:00 pm

Post by Tejate Raichu »

Regardless of whether you are town or scum, I will concede that I like your terminology.

Day X pass is pretty good.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1272 (ISO) » Wed Jan 12, 2022 5:01 pm

Post by morph the cat »

In post 1271, Tejate Raichu wrote:Regardless of whether you are town or scum, I will concede that I like your terminology.

Day X pass is pretty good.
We ought to make a list. There's a ton of little things we have introduced into the cultural dictionary here that we are proud of.

My recent favorite is polonium tea.
Tejate Raichu
Tejate Raichu
Goon
Tejate Raichu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1273 (ISO) » Wed Jan 12, 2022 5:02 pm

Post by Tejate Raichu »

Okay I swear, last off topic post for now. You get your own wiki page, right? You could use that.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1274 (ISO) » Wed Jan 12, 2022 5:03 pm

Post by morph the cat »

Yes but lazy.

Anyways I'm in that boat that literally every town player ever is in which is that I feel like I SHOULD be obviously town from the outside looking in but I also get to live inside my head. Nobody else can stand it in here.

Return to “Completed Open Games”