Rogue
Mafia Scum
Rogue
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1500 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2022 8:18 am

Post by Rogue »

Hi friends I haven’t read shit but I’m here

Taking a hiatus after this game but letsgo!

What have I missed
Rogue
Rogue
Mafia Scum
Rogue
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1501 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2022 8:22 am

Post by Rogue »

Luke hve you really not been able to read Ivan’s tone and tell who it is lmao I’ve had them pegged since their response to my Rick rolling
The Bombay
The Bombay
Goon
The Bombay
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1502 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2022 8:26 am

Post by The Bombay »

I had a guess, and even mentioned it to Marci, but my guess did not play in Bloodstained. So no, I do not believe I had the right answer. :oops:
That Idiot Ivan
That Idiot Ivan
Goon
That Idiot Ivan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1503 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2022 8:28 am

Post by That Idiot Ivan »

I'm looking for a sanity check on my Rogue read. LLD, I've made it clear I'm not going to stand in the way of a Cakez elimination at this point. If you need my vote to get it to E-2 so you and SM can hammer coordinate, I'll be looking in, but no one's really interested in generating content or interrogating today's events.

Whatever. I really don't have more time for this shit today, maybe tonight if anyone does anything interesting. Write up your T3 case, Bombay; we'll eliminate Cakez today; and let the cards fall where they may.

Oh, hi, Rogue. Go ahead, read up, enjoy the last 24 hours of the day phase. You have carte blanche today, it would seem, so post without fear.
Rogue
Rogue
Mafia Scum
Rogue
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1504 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2022 8:37 am

Post by Rogue »

I dont like using a carte I prefer a basket so I don’t buy too many things
That Idiot Ivan
That Idiot Ivan
Goon
That Idiot Ivan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1505 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2022 8:43 am

In post 1498, The Bombay wrote:Would you like to town case Cakez then Ivan?

It feels weird for you to be trying to save him while also giving the appearance that you find him scummy.
I do owe this a response. No, I don't have a towncase on Cakez. I'm frustrated because no one here or in my neighborhood is explaining what's town about Rogue and how they're coming from anywhere but a failed gambit place today. My top guess for a scum team right now is Cakez-Rogue, with mastina as the likely scum if one of those is wrong. I just don't enjoy being ignored.

And Rogue, if you know who I am, why is Mala not excited to get in here and change my mind on you?

Now I really am stepping back because I'm in a bad headspace to continue posting, and it probably is healthier for the game thread for other people to interact anyways.
Rogue
Rogue
Mafia Scum
Rogue
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1506 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2022 8:45 am

Post by Rogue »

Wait a minute am I thinking you’re the wrong person

Fuck is it really my second guess?
Rogue
Rogue
Mafia Scum
Rogue
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1507 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2022 8:51 am

Post by Rogue »

Anyways if you take survey of my recent games (sans a newbie where I was more try hard bc good example) shows I’ve been tending towards the back seat except when I need to try hard, and a quick look at KTT iso in Pokémon shows the same for Mala

So we’re basically both riding in the back seat

But I digress, point being is disappearance is NAI

I’d be willing to hear you out on cakeboy and mastina!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1508 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2022 10:30 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 1481, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 1478, SirCakez wrote:that's so dumb
Sorry but your claim is sketch, your not dying over Suripoko is scummy, your reads are scummy and your general play has not been town Cakez for me.
Yeah my claim sucks this role fucking blows one of the worst roles I've ever gotten
How are my reads scummy? What is not town cakes about my play?
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1509 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2022 10:31 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 1481, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 1478, SirCakez wrote:that's so dumb
Sorry but your claim is sketch, your not dying over Suripoko is scummy, your reads are scummy and your general play has not been town Cakez for me.
I'm just turning into the consensus lim bc nobody gives a shit
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1510 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2022 10:32 am

Post by SirCakez »

And then we have scum Mastina only too happy to join in after completely avoiding her buddys wagon yesterday and acting like I'm the scummy one here
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1511 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2022 10:34 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 775, mastina wrote:
Spoiler: Response to Ivan
In post 678, That Idiot Ivan wrote:You come into the day after sheeping LLD on an incorrect wagon, but have nothing to say about that state of affairs.
Why would I have something to say?

I had to keep my promise to sheep LLD.

I didn't have a strong read on Dwlee--I'd not vote Dwlee on my own, but it was at least
plausible
for Dwlee to be scum. I didn't think it was
probable
, but I had to keep my promise even though my preference was Bombay or SirCakez.

Now unchained from the promise, I'm following what I'd have done without the promise.
In post 678, That Idiot Ivan wrote:You return immediately to your previous day's scum read despite new information from flips.
What new information is provided from the flips? Nothing in Dwlee town (Dwlee was null) or skitter town (skitter was town) changes my previous reads; it only strengthens them. Bombay and SirCakez don't become less scum from those; they become more scum.
In post 678, That Idiot Ivan wrote: Then despite the plurality rules in play, you immediately jump onto a purported secondary scum read (that has absolutely nothing in your posting to persuade anyone of its likelihood).
I have good reason to sheep jjh, actually. And I admit it's a bit underhanded, but I've good reason to make sure a scumread is the top elimination by plurality rules--plurality is here whether we like it or not, and I'm not going to let a townread get voted out by plurality.

Speaking of which:
In post 678, That Idiot Ivan wrote: No probing into your previous strong town read of Suripoko despite their obnoxious hammer.
Funny choice of words you use there. (I am rather big on word choice. Autistic thing.)

You call the hammer 'obnoxious' rather than calling it 'scumclaim', 'anti-town', or even 'scummy'.

That
you
don't call it any of those should tell you my answer: you're right, the hammer is obnoxious. It was not scummy, it was not a scumclaim, it was arguably not even anti-town. So why would I question them on it when it is none of those things?
Outside of the spoiler tho, I'll add that one thing
has
changed overnight, and it is in part from this post: Ivan moves from Nullscum to a proper scumread. Not SirCakez/Bombay levels, but also more than a scumlean. SirCakez/Bombay are confscum/strong scum, but Ivan's still scum.

The proof is in the usage of the word 'obnoxious' rather than anything indicating a view of Suripoko being scum. 'Obnoxious' is actually a descriptor you use when
you believe
(or, more damningly,
you know
)
the slot to be town
In post 678, That Idiot Ivan wrote:No probing into your previous strong town read of Suripoko despite their
obnoxious
hammer.
This word usage is literally a scumclaim from Ivan, because it's a scumslip of knowing Suripoko to be town.

Add in the defense of SirCakez (who is lockscum), and you've got a damn good candidate for final scum. Speaking of which tho:
In post 635, SirCakez wrote:I need to go back to the drawing board here because I felt pretty good that Dwlee was scum and obv not
It drives me crazy that they were lying about the chess and maybe that's what I was feeling there
I'm liking my SirCakez vote a whole lot more than I already was, thanks for the idea jjh. <3
In post 776, mastina wrote:
In post 685, SirCakez wrote:Ok but regardless of whose to blame that hammer still sucked
Note this wording, too.
'still sucked'.

If Suripoko were scum, the hammer would not have sucked--it'd be Suripoko playing to wincon.

A hammer sucking implies the hammerer is the same alignment of the player being hammered--town.

Both Ivan and SirCakez have used words with zero connotations to scumminess/scumness of the slot and which actually have the opposite connotation--implying Suripoko to be town.

Coincidence?

I think not!

There's a damn good reason I think they're both scum here.
Look at this bullshit argument chainsawing for Suri
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1512 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2022 11:06 am

Post by SirCakez »

what's more frustrating me though is why the people I actually think are town are settling on me when there's evidence I'm not aligned with Suri
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
That Idiot Ivan
That Idiot Ivan
Goon
That Idiot Ivan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1513 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2022 1:20 pm

Thinking it over, here's where I am.

I'm not organically scum-reading Cakez. If I'm wrong on that and he flips scum, I'll accept my miselim tomorrow as the price of being wrong, as that would mean I shouldn't be left alive for ElLo. I'll ask for time to post any analysis/opinions, regarding partners or otherwise, I have based on his flip and to have everyone check in.

And I'll definitely stop worrying and learn to love the Rogue-flyby.

Oh, wait.

VOTE: Rogue

Your show, LLD. My vote will move as you need, but I'm not letting this day go by without putting my money where my mouth is.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1514 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2022 10:33 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 1471, SirCakez wrote:in Pokemon I had a pretty strong sense that you were town that I am not getting here
Bullshit. That wasn't you in Pokemon and you claiming it was is disingenuous as fuck, and this is
exactly
the same me as that game.
In post 1469, SirCakez wrote:what logic points to you being town here?
Aside from the fact that my role when buffed by Shiro literally made me a Friendly Neighbor?

How about the fact that this is my town meta ten times over and I left scumastina's range a long long time ago and that this is night/day different from my scumplay? Scumplay you've seen intimately and should know what it looks like? You've seen what I look like as scum; you've seen what I look like as town. And this is
not
the scumplay. Not even remotely. It's literally the opposite in every single way. Activity. Investment. Passion. Conviction. Presence. Mindset. Push. Literally every possible metric, this is outside of my scum range. (At least the scum range of me in the last three years.)
In post 1469, SirCakez wrote:and you did a ton to avoid voting Suripoko yesterday
Because I, correctly, called Suripoko an elimination being pushed by scum.

Guess what?

It's basically mathematically impossible for Suripoko to not have been pushed by scum.

Meaning that I was right. There's at least one scum on Suripoko, with a chance of there being two.

In a mini, would
you
join a wagon with two scum on it? Or would you fight hard to shut that wagon down because it has two scum on it?

Yes, I didn't consider the possibility that Suripoko was bussed.

But that's proof that I am town, because if I was scum then I would've known about the bus.
In post 1469, SirCakez wrote:okay give me those receipts please
a "hard defense" is what you're claiming so lets see it
Well I am feeling too tired/lazy to do it for the entire game but I need not do the entire game to show it off:
In post 1490, That Idiot Ivan wrote:I don't want Cakez at any potential XyLim, but I don't think he's the right choice today.
Keep in mind that with a mislim today,
tomorrow is XyLim
. Ivan HIMSELF pointed this out to LLD. Ivan pointed out that with a mislim today, tomorrow is mylo.

Ivan, in spite of saying he doesn't want SirCakez near mylo/lylo, wants to not vote SirCakez today, in spite of how if we mislim today,
tomorrow is mylo
. And Ivan KNOWS that a mislim today means tomorrow is mylo, he literally pointed it out to LLD.

So saying "I don't want SirCakez today" and "I don't want SirCakez in mylo" is literally cognitive dissonance.

The not wanting SirCakez today is to protect SirCakez; the not wanting SirCakez in mylo is appeasing LLD while she's still alive.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1515 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2022 10:39 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 1492, That Idiot Ivan wrote:Bombay, consider what assumptions people are making about the chess game, and consider how you would have reacted to the chess game if you'd been the T3 player, both from a T3-scum and T3-town POV. You can disagree obviously, but I think this requires more in-depth consideration.
The thing is:

T3 said to kill Dwlee after Dwlee denied involvement in the chess game.

Fair enough, T3 had reason to believe Dwlee had TMI'd being a part of the chess game and could have thought that not claiming it was suspect, right?

Right?

That narrative makes sense, right? Of T3 seeing Dwlee TMI the chess game-->Dwlee denies involvement in the chess game-->suspecting Dwlee from it, right?

...Except there's a problem with that narrative:
In post 251, T3 wrote:
idk anything about the chess game
In post 317, T3 wrote:i know something about it, but
i am not a player
(as of now)
i won't elaborate further, there's no point in doing so.
T3 was guilty of doing the
very thing he accused Dwlee of being scum for doing

T3 TMI'd the chess game in the exact way that Dwlee did, and yet in spite of that, accused Dwlee of being scum. Why didn't T3 go "oh Dwlee is doing the same thing I am doing, they're more likely town from it" and instead have a thought process that boils down to "oh Dwlee is doing the same thing I am doing, Dwlee must be scum from it"?

Because if T3 were town that would literally be the case.

It doesn't fit.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1516 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2022 10:40 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 1511, SirCakez wrote:Look at this bullshit argument chainsawing for Suri
We know scum bussed Suripoko so you're literally proving that I'm town for having pointed out that scum were voting Suripoko.
That Idiot Ivan
That Idiot Ivan
Goon
That Idiot Ivan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1517 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2022 1:29 am

So much ded.

VOTE: SirCakez

Seven hours, people.
Rogue
Rogue
Mafia Scum
Rogue
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1518 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2022 2:39 am

Post by Rogue »

In post 1505, That Idiot Ivan wrote:
In post 1498, The Bombay wrote:Would you like to town case Cakez then Ivan?

It feels weird for you to be trying to save him while also giving the appearance that you find him scummy.
I do owe this a response. No, I don't have a towncase on Cakez. I'm frustrated because no one here or in my neighborhood is explaining what's town about Rogue and how they're coming from anywhere but a failed gambit place today. My top guess for a scum team right now is Cakez-Rogue, with mastina as the likely scum if one of those is wrong. I just don't enjoy being ignored.

And Rogue, if you know who I am, why is Mala not excited to get in here and change my mind on you?

Now I really am stepping back because I'm in a bad headspace to continue posting, and it probably is healthier for the game thread for other people to interact anyways.
Well tbh i didn’t know it was you until notty told me yesterday. I mean now it makes sense. As for the “botched” claim. I think you and I both know my scum game better than that. Town!mne gives zero shit about presentation of words and i get nit picked often, but scum!me should know better than that and check before i post and i would hopefully not be that dumb to make a huge mistake like that

~m
That Idiot Ivan
That Idiot Ivan
Goon
That Idiot Ivan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1519 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2022 2:47 am

Sure. Okay. Go ahead and explain what you were thinking then. You have the remainder of today still, and if Cakez flips scum there's zero pressure for you tomorrow.

Some reads based on the current gamestate would be just swell too, since notscience saw fit to take off without doing anything whatsoever to improve information flow and readability.
Rogue
Rogue
Mafia Scum
Rogue
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1520 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2022 3:00 am

Post by Rogue »

Explain what I was thinking when I botched the claim. You are calling me scum because I interchanged the “blocked” instead of “delay”. Unless I’m missing something here.

As for my reads I’m pretty much an open book.

I think LLD, you & shiro are most likely town. Mastina was “eh for me” up until she was able to send a message to LLD with shiro’ s loytality which makes her most likely town.
T3 weird acting around regarding Dwlee bothers the shit out of me. So I’m kinda leaning scum towards that slot.
SM i feel like is scum again for ~reasons~.
I think Bombay is leaning town.
SirCakez is leaning null towards scum because his posts haven’t swayed me.

One of my town reads obv has to be wrong somewhere because I got toooo many townreads

~M
That Idiot Ivan
That Idiot Ivan
Goon
That Idiot Ivan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1521 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2022 3:02 am

You have three scum reads. Why do you think you have too many?
That Idiot Ivan
That Idiot Ivan
Goon
That Idiot Ivan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1522 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2022 3:04 am

In post 1363, Malakittens wrote:Bravoooo

Us being roleblockee by SM more than just killed LLD

Fml
So you thought you were delayed, not blocked? And if LLD was outright poisoned, as seems to be the case, what could you have done about it? It seems your ability to...wait

Why are you scum reading SM?
That Idiot Ivan
That Idiot Ivan
Goon
That Idiot Ivan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1523 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2022 3:33 am

Clarified with mod, BTW. If LLD being poisoned was the result of any normal NK 'shot' my bodyguard if not otherwise interfered with would have intercepted it before it was changed into poison. Basically my bodyguard shot is a big idiot who jumps in front of any recognizable threat but lets poison through. Even if the kill target is BP in their own right or some such, I take the shot anyways.

So unless we think scum messed with my bodyguard or you don't believe I took that action, LLD was directly poisoned.
That Idiot Ivan
That Idiot Ivan
Goon
That Idiot Ivan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1524 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2022 3:39 am

Why do you think I'm town, Mala?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”