he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #4175 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2022 6:59 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 4172, Galron wrote:
In post 3903, The Three Bears wrote:
In post 3901, mastina wrote:I didn't claim that I was molded until after you made this post.

Howwwwwwww did you know I was molded before I said I was molded?
bruh. are we really gonna do this.
This seems important
Oh thanks I forgot about this. Does either of you two want to explain this, or nah?
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4176 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2022 11:00 am

Post by The Three Bears »

In post 83, Dunnstral wrote:So this is how shelly plays as town
In post 100, Dunnstral wrote:That's attributing a strength to my read that I haven't expressed
In post 105, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 101, nopointinactingup wrote:Still trying to wrap my head around that but no luck .. Need a linguist here. Sounds more like it’s coming from someone who has prior knowledge that Shelly is town.
Post has me expressing a read, but nowhere do I make mention of the strength of the read. I certainly don't say I'm fully confident, or one-hundred percent certain on my read.

Post seems to be a separate accusation, after the explanation I gave in posts , , .

There is no explanation of how my post is:
coming from someone who has prior knowledge that Shelly is town.
Post looks to me like you received your answer, but you don't want to back off, so you came up with a new reason to push me.
In post 106, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 104, unwnd wrote:Pointedly self-assured and unwilling to compromise for his own ideals
When did I ever do this here?
People are attributing things to me that didn't happen
In post 113, Dunnstral wrote:2/2 for people stating reasons to scumread me, being proven wrong, and then essentially saying I'm scum anyway
a beary good hydra \o/
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4177 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2022 11:01 am

Does dunn's tone here look even VAGUELY similar to his town game? No, because he cares what you think. Guess why. Because he not town!!!!

-noraa
a beary good hydra \o/
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4178 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2022 11:04 am

Literally town dunn could not care LESS if i were tunneled him and he were town. But look at his posts. He's literally saying as little as possible just so I won't have much to say about them. He literally would just be like "Noraa is just being stupid" or something like that if he were town.

-noraa
a beary good hydra \o/
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4179 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2022 11:06 am

ugh im so brain fried in history. but literally dunn is never town here. i dont see why dunn is this much deflated soda vibes if he's town.
a beary good hydra \o/
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4180 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2022 11:13 am

Post by Roden »

In post 4116, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 4110, Dunnstral wrote:Did you target Tet last night?
I'm picking up what you are putting down but don't understand this part
I don't have any info worth sharing or that would be helpful.
In post 4117, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Oh Polaris. That’s like the entity of good or something in Control.
Like the major force of good that fights against the Hiss that possesses the objects of power and turns them evil.
NGL, I have no experience with the flavor, so I thought it was a magic Polaroid camera (because of the name and because it looks like a camera shutter) when I first got my role PM lol. I figured my flavor claim would be meh until I looked it up on the wiki and found out she was actually a fairly important character. I think everyone pretty much figures that the Hiss are the evil team in this set up, so there's no reason to believe Polaris wouldn't be in the game.
In post 4115, Save The Dragons wrote:Sorry you feel that way roden
At this point, you're either terrible at reading emotions or you're scum.
In post 4112, Malakittens wrote:You mean ircher basically had your name in majority of his posts an ISO + ctrl + f will deliver a result of "42" times between his posts/others & posts that were made by you.

However when you are ISO. Granted when you do find yours it comes out to be 77, but here are any direct posts with ircher

Spoiler:
In post 517, Roden wrote:Oof 20 pages in a day.

Bears, LLD, Cephrir, Mastina, Norwe, Tet are all most likely town.

Greeting, Galron, STD, Ircher, Mush contains at least a few scum. My vote stopped being RVS btw.
In post 566, Roden wrote:
In post 560, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 517, Roden wrote:Bears, LLD, Cephrir, Mastina, Norwe, Tet are all most likely town.

Greeting, Galron, STD, Ircher, Mush contains at least a few scum. My vote stopped being RVS btw.
this read list sucks it leaves a lot to be desired

the phrase "contains a few scum" feels fake

your vote for greeting is weird it comes with no explanation but you stopped being RVS (tbf you explain it later, but i hate it too so...)

you stick Ircher on there but don't want to vote him because you want to look like you're in agreement with the consensus but are waiting until later to actually be like "i guess we'll go ircher" it's making me think ircher might be town and you're scum
In post 522, Roden wrote:
In post 520, Arcade Pals wrote:Roden, why do you think Greeting is the best vote for today?
I hate the RVS analysis posts. They made my eyes glaze over and it just read as information-over-analysis to me. It's typically a town tell to me, but there's a thin line between actually town telling and just LAMIST serious analysis posts.
this feels fake as hell i don't know how to describe it you're like a scummy cat waving your paw around
In post 522, Roden wrote:Additionally, I don't think Greeting and LLD are aligned, and since I town read LLD I have to give Greeting the boot.
this is weird as heck, why do you think greeting is unaligned with LLD
Yeah I know my reads list sucks, once we cut the player list in half and we're more than 48 hours into the game it'll probably look better.

"Contains a few scum" isn't a fake statement. My reads aren't strong but I feel like my read rate early in the game is usually 50/50, so I feel that some of my scum reads are probably correct.

STD what kind of low level scum do you think I am that I would telegraph an Ircher miselim like that? If I was scum and he was town I'd just vote him, it really wouldn't be hard to blend in with a wagon that would have twelve people on it.

Idk why you think my explanation of the Greeting vote is fake. I think your reaction is fake if anything lol.

I don't think LLD and Greeting are aligned because I town read one and scum read the other.
In post 561, Save The Dragons wrote:greeting just seems so townie it looks like you're scum who can't see that and are doubling down on a bad read
If I'm scum the read wouldn't be bad lol, it would just be wrong. Weird that you'd apply town logic to me if you're scum reading me.
In post 562, Save The Dragons wrote:my only hesitation is that i always scumread you
To be fair I think I've been scum almost every time we've played together.
In post 1000, Roden wrote:VOTE: Ircher
In post 1071, Roden wrote:
@STD and Ceph:
What do you think about Ircher vs Meg?
In post 1324, Roden wrote:
In post 1312, Ircher wrote:
In post 1069, Roden wrote:I can't really help you with your death tunnel at this point then.
I didn't think your initial posts and arguments were too scummy. As I mentioned before, I've seen plenty of stubborn town players that stick to their guns even when they are wrong. However, the continued focus on defending and arguing back in place of forming reads (that are not based entirely in OMGUS) strikes me as a tactic scum adopts. Not only is it distracting to the rest of the thread, it makes you look busy while in reality, you are just treading the same old ground again and again.
This doesn't make any sense. Am I not supposed to defend myself when I'm being accused? And at what point am I "treading the same ground again and again" when I'm not even the one bringing up those posts? You're acting like I'm going around picking fights, yet Ceph took a pot shot at me over a read Mastina made earlier and reignited our shit fight, and Val is scum reading me over a post I made almost a week ago while apparently have zero opinions on anything else that's happened even though he claimed to read the entire thread.

Also claiming OMGUS is lazy and not even factual because I town read two out of the three loudest voices who claim I'm scum. I've already gone through why Ceph and STD's cases on me are meh, but I think tonally they're both town and that their reactions to some of my posts feel genuine. My Mush scum read is the only one you could call OMGUS but even that's a stretch because Mush just keeps spamming "you're scum lol" and ignores me when I tell it to explain it's read. "LOL you're just scum lol" isn't a case and I'm not the only one it's doing that to either.
In post 1560, Roden wrote:VOTE: Ircher

This should be E-3. I'll deal with Val later.
In post 1868, Roden wrote:
In post 1655, Grendel wrote:*Rodan*
if you havent yet, what are your explanations behind your top 3 SRs

Talk to me about that
Ircher-
I haven't liked any of his posts. For the most part my eyes just glaze over when trying to read them, long wall posts segmented by quotes from multiple people just comes off as muddling to me. The shade towards me for defending myself reads as a soft defense for himself for not engaging with people who are scum casing him. A lot of his posts also aren't particularly interesting and feel bland/safe, the only exceptions being the multiple times he tries to shut down town cases.
In post 1625, Ircher wrote:
In post 1355, Val89 wrote:All I want is for you to explain the thinking there.
This has been asked so many times before, and Roden made it clear he wasn't going to give a straight answer to this. There was no need to ask for the sixteenth time.
In post 1361, Val89 wrote:I've already explained that it isn't. I'm not going to explain yet again to you or anyone else.
Where? I looked at your ISO, and it seems to me that it's only Roden's Greeting and LLD read that caught your attention. Sure, that doesn't imply that it's the only thing that caught your attention, but it also doesn't imply that something else also grabbed your attention with regards to Roden. (In , you give a detailed explanation of why you are interested in Roden answering it, but you don't actually mention or hint at there being other reasons you are interested in Roden.)
In post 1417, The Three Bears wrote:Yeah Val is scum. Seeing what Mama and Baby bears think.

-- The Pinkinator.
I think your portrayal of the ISO is pretty accurate, but once again like with Roden before, I have trouble jumping straight to the conclusion. That is, the stubbornness could come (and in all honestly, is more likely to come) from stubborn town rather than caught scum that doesn't want to back out. What is scum Val gaining with this approach other than Roden's ire?
This in particular is a really strange post. It's like he's just chastising Val, he never pushes further and instead defends him from the Bears. I'm honestly not even sure what his scum reads are, if anything he's just been consistently contrarian to everyone this game.

Val-
I feel like the problems I have with Val were posted about recently enough that I don't need to recap most of it. However I will add that his recent attempt to discredit the town reads on LLD weirdly coincides with Ircher's attempt to do the same. It makes me feel like scum are frustrated that people are angle-shooting LLD and the Bears as town due to mod interference.

is the smoking gun to me, because Val wants to push the idea that an actual ability could've been activated here, but if he was actually concerned I think he would ask the mod if it was real or just a joke. As it is right now, it just looks like an attempt to make people paranoid.

Arcade Pals-
I scum read this slot for different reasons than everyone else. It's a gut read based on Dunn's play, he just doesn't have the town energy I saw from him last time we played. He's felt very half-hearted with everything he does this game, to the point that I can't recall any of his opinions or stances. In comparison to our previous game, where he was so townie that the Doc only had five pages of posts to work with yet still knew to protect Dunn from the NK and succeeded... it feels like night and day here.
In post 2064, Roden wrote:Oh nice, Catboi's in and already towning it up.

@Nora:
I think we should still elim Ircher since he still has a pretty high chance of flipping red, even now he still won't address the reads on him and he isn't scum hunting. If he flips town, I think it's still a good info flip and we won't have people tunneled on a slot that isn't doing all that much.

Also heavily disagree about sending investigative roles to check Ircher. I do agree with the reasoning but we definitely shouldn't call out who the investigative roles target, if scum have a Watcher then they'll easily find town PRs.

@Val:
I'll reply to you on Day 2 (or today if Ircher claims a PR and people get cold feet), since I don't want to distract from the wagon and I don't expect to die tonight.
In post 2755, Roden wrote:Sorry, was dealing with wedding stuff yesterday, I just finished catching up on the game.

Ircher is caught scum for multiple reasons, I don't believe he's FN and I'm pretty sure he wasn't RB'd. Somebody mentioned earlier that Ircher's reads list looked townie, but also noted that he essentially had written it ahead of time, which leads me to believe it was just fabricated as a last ditch effort to save himself. He also
still
isn't scum hunting, unless you count this:
In post 2587, Ircher wrote:I think Bell scum claimed in the last few pages.
Which is uh, not great.
In post 2450, Ircher wrote:
In post 2449, TheWayItEnds wrote:if your action was roleblocked can you use it tonight? for non consec? im assuming not but worth a check
Nope.
This also feels off. The confident conclusiveness of this answer doesn't add up if the claim is real. The reply is instant, and the only way he could know for sure is if he asked the mod ahead of time, but he doesn't mention that. Very much just feels like a "just trust me bro" response.

Also Val needs to die tonight or tomorrow. He tried to instigate an argument but never responded when I brought the receipts. And then today he's like "oh no where's Roden" as if there isn't an unfinished case against him that he's been ignoring.

Consider my vote spiritually on Ircher, I don't want to put him at E-1 in case he hammers himself to cut off discussion and info exchange. I'm fine to do it when we're ready though.
In post 2810, Roden wrote:
In post 2763, Ircher wrote:
In post 2761, Malakittens wrote:
In post 2758, Ircher wrote:In other news, Roden just dropped several percentage points with how he's spinning things here.
Except he’s referring to me who said it first and you didn’t bat an eye
That's not true. I just didn't comment; not everything is worth it at the time. Also, the specifics matter here. You called me out for my initial reaction. Roden is calling me out for providing the standard answer to a question that has a standard answer on this site. That's very different; the former is a good faith engagement even if I disagree. The latter is just incredibly bad faith. You both agree the claim is fake; that's fine, sure; however, the way you reach that conclusion matters, and the way Roden is reaching that conclusion is really iffy compared to yours.
In post 2761, Malakittens wrote:
In post 2758, Ircher wrote:In other news, Roden just dropped several percentage points with how he's spinning things here.
Except he’s referring to me who said it first and you didn’t bat an eye
I was hoping someone would notice this first. Ircher has been ignoring most people who try to case him, only ever replying to people he thinks are easy to out-argue.
In post 2821, Roden wrote:Anyway the real reason Ircher is scum here is because there is a 100% chance we have a Voyeur and/or a Watcher and there's no way they don't sit on Ircher N1 to catch a Roleblocker. But no one's stepping forward to vouch for Ircher besides I guess Andante, who just claimed VT.
In post 2825, Roden wrote:
In post 2814, Ircher wrote:Why would I as town engage in an argument that I'm likely to lose? That's just silly. As both alignments, I am best off choosing my battles wisely.
Why would you argue with someone who has minimal power and voice in the game state over someone who might actually be able to convince people to see things your way?

If you're scum I could see you arguing with me to try to build associatives after your flip, or to get me to put my foot in my mouth so I get speed elim'd next. But like, I see zero benefits to doing this if you're town, because you're not even voting me. Why vote Mush then try to argue with me?
In post 2827, Roden wrote:
In post 2822, Ircher wrote:Why are yoo assuming we have a voyeur or watcher? What are your premises that lead to that conclusion?
In post 2823, Ircher wrote:If anything, the flip of a tracker decreases the chance since role variety is generally important for balancing reasons.
It's a 21 player game, if we had neither our chances of catching scum drop drastically. I've seen normal large games with around ten town PRs so it really isn't out of the question here to have more than one investigation role. I'm pretty confident we have at least one of those roles and that you weren't RB'd. I'm also pretty sure scum have a Ninja but that's a less helpful statement I guess.
In post 2828, Roden wrote:
In post 2826, Ircher wrote:
In post 2825, Roden wrote:Why would you argue with someone who has minimal power and voice in the game state over someone who might actually be able to convince people to see things your way?
I disagree heavily with your fundamental assumption. You might not be a MUSH or Lambdadelta, but you certainly are loud and have quite some control over the game state, even if it doesn't end well. Also, you already out your foot in your mouth by TMI'ing there is a watcher.
Thanks, but I know I was pretty low impact Day 1. I just occasionally say the right thing.

What made you focus on Watcher when I also mentioned Voyeur?
In post 2833, Roden wrote:
In post 2829, Ircher wrote:A watcher would /never/ target me because I would /never/ be killed night 1. A watcher gains much more from watching whoever is killed than they would by watching me. Even if we assume there is a watcher, your conclusions don't follow. A voyeur perhaps would target me, but there is no solid indicator a voyeur exists.

pedit: Laziness.
No reason to target you when everyone expected you to get RB'd? You really think town doesn't try to catch the Roleblocker?
In post 2879, Roden wrote:
In post 2836, MUSHSHAGANA wrote: Roden, what do you get out of engaging with a scum Ircher focused on cheap shots and tearing down strong town voices before they can townblock and crush scum? Why do you do that as town, I mean? It seems important to clarify, given this would be Grade A theater.
Because Ircher's content is a lot more readable when he's talking to me, most of his posts are pretty reserved and forgettable otherwise. Seeing who reacts to him, and how, is important, and seeing who he attacks when he let's his guard down is even more important.

sorry bro not convinced.
Imagine proving yourself wrong and having to move the goal posts by saying "well you didn't interact with him enough" lmao. You literally did not play the game the entire first day, and your interactions with Ircher are minimal to non-existent. By your logic, you're confscum.

Actually going through your ISO the only time you really interact with him is to defend me? Like I'm not even sure what you're doing here because you're using the same posts to now scum read me.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #4181 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2022 11:16 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

In post 4180, Roden wrote:At this point, you're either terrible at reading emotions or you're scum.
you can spit vitriol at me all you want

it doesn't change the fact i scum read you for things that other people are scumreading you for and yet you wanna target me for some reason

so again i'm sorry you feel that way but it doesn't change the fact that i think you could be scum. it's a game of mafia, people get accused of being scum that's how it goes
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4182 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2022 11:17 am

Post by Roden »

In post 4113, Malakittens wrote:
In post 2064, Roden wrote:Oh nice, Catboi's in and already towning it up.

@Nora:
I think we should still elim Ircher since he still has a pretty high chance of flipping red, even now he still won't address the reads on him and he isn't scum hunting. If he flips town, I think it's still a good info flip and we won't have people tunneled on a slot that isn't doing all that much.

Also heavily disagree about sending investigative roles to check Ircher. I do agree with the reasoning but we definitely shouldn't call out who the investigative roles target, if scum have a Watcher then they'll easily find town PRs.

@Val:
I'll reply to you on Day 2 (or today if Ircher claims a PR and people get cold feet), since I don't want to distract from the wagon and I don't expect to die tonight
This post is also bugging the shit out of me

it's almost like he knew that Ircher was gonna fake claim.
Mala have you legitimately never seen a townie predict a fake claim ever in your entire life? This can't be a real accusation.
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4183 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2022 11:35 am

In post 4175, Cephrir wrote:
In post 4172, Galron wrote:
In post 3903, The Three Bears wrote:
In post 3901, mastina wrote:I didn't claim that I was molded until after you made this post.

Howwwwwwww did you know I was molded before I said I was molded?
bruh. are we really gonna do this.
This seems important
Oh thanks I forgot about this. Does either of you two want to explain this, or nah?
I'll take Context Refinement for 500.
In post 3813, MUSHSHAGANA wrote:ugh mastinas such a fuckin nothin slot. i got no read there n i sure dont like it but ugh.
In post 3818, The Three Bears wrote:idk about mastina. i dont feel good about that slot but i also dont feel bad about it?

-noraa
In post 3820, The Three Bears wrote:im curious why no one has gotten molded since. i think it means that its a scum role because it doesn't make sense for town to have a 1 shot power to give us mold. it feels to me like the mold is some sort of like role checker or something thats not a kill now. because we really should be dead even if it was a delayed kill by now?
idk im horrible at mech

-noraa
In post 3823, The Three Bears wrote:
In post 3821, Save The Dragons wrote:they could have molded dead people too
why would they mold the t3 slot though.
theres no reason to mold mastina if she's dying.
unless mold is a role stealer? that would be funny actually but it doesn't feel like the right vibe.
i dont think so. it seems like a 1 shot scum role thats utterly useless

-noraa
Sheer luck is my answer Alex.
a beary good hydra \o/
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4184 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2022 11:36 am

-SCP-T3B-3-2 (Blueie the Bear)
a beary good hydra \o/
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4185 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2022 11:44 am

Post by Galron »

In post 3820, The Three Bears wrote:im curious why no one has gotten molded since. i think it means that its a scum role because it doesn't make sense for town to have a 1 shot power to give us mold. it feels to me like the mold is some sort of like role checker or something thats not a kill now. because we really should be dead even if it was a delayed kill by now?
idk im horrible at mech

-noraa
This is such a scummy post.
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4186 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2022 12:13 pm

Do tell, we god Mold'd D1, and no one else claimed it until Mastina did.

it's speculation on unknown mechanic.

-Pinkie the Blue Bear in the Big Blue House
a beary good hydra \o/
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4187 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2022 12:14 pm

Got molded, before someone tries a "HURK GOTA BEARS LOLOLOLOL" post.
-Pinkie
a beary good hydra \o/
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #4188 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2022 12:37 pm

HURK GOTA BEARS LOLOLOLOL
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4189 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2022 1:11 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 4186, The Three Bears wrote:Do tell, we god Mold'd D1, and no one else claimed it until Mastina did.

it's speculation on unknown mechanic.

-Pinkie the Blue Bear in the Big Blue House
That means dick to explain .
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4190 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2022 1:52 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 4181, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 4180, Roden wrote:At this point, you're either terrible at reading emotions or you're scum.
you can spit vitriol at me all you want

it doesn't change the fact i scum read you for things that other people are scumreading you for and yet you wanna target me for some reason

so again i'm sorry you feel that way but it doesn't change the fact that i think you could be scum. it's a game of mafia, people get accused of being scum that's how it goes
Ok this is just blatantly false and I think you caught yourself out with this post. This reverse uno shit with "you wanna target me for some reason" is obvious AtE and is actual gaslighting. You're trying to make me question my sanity and make me look unreasonable. You're discounting the fact that you've been attacking me since the start of the game and nitpicking damn near everything I say, even abandoning the Ircher wagon once it picked up steam at the beginning of Day 1 to try to wagon me instead. No one else has done this, and anyone who has scum read me has at least tried to actually read me with nuance. Everything you've said about me though has had zero nuance and has been extremely uncharitable every single time.
In post 1337, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 1335, Roden wrote:I also said that in town games, so we already know that's NAI. What else?
where have you said that as town
In post 1343, Roden wrote:
In post 1337, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 1335, Roden wrote:I also said that in town games, so we already know that's NAI. What else?
where have you said that as town
If I hunt through my town games to quote every instance of this, would it actually change your mind or would I be wasting my time?
In post 1345, Save The Dragons wrote:i just want one

i don't think i'm asking for a lot here
In post 1349, Roden wrote:
In post 1345, Save The Dragons wrote:i just want one

i don't think i'm asking for a lot here
In post 191, Roden wrote:Honestly LQ why are you scum reading me at all when you've recently seen two of my scum games in depth? You should know this isn't it from my opening posts alone.
Me vs scum shit pushing me after they got caught.

Can't quote from Scarlet Witch but you can just see my ISO there. I die Day 1 to a bunch of townies shit casing me and calling me guaranteed scum based on vibes. I also catch scum but I get called scummy and told my read is wrong, said scum read proceeds to endgame town and win.

Same with Chrono Trigger since it's also locked. Day 1 is rough again and I pretty thoroughly explain my meta to Noraa. She's been defending me so much this game exactly because of that game.
In post 390, Roden wrote:
In post 379, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 365, Galron wrote:What does that mean he failed the vibe check?
It means his vibes this game are terrible. Pretty much every time I've faced scum!Roden he's pinged me a certain way, and his comment about Enchant not pushing his reads hit that note.
...Except he didn't push his reads, and he got voted out for it. Do you actually think giving up and accepting his mis-elim was the optimal play here? Because the reason he got voted was exactly because of that. He was focused more on teasing quick hammers than actually scum hunting.

Also I'm just taking this stance from you as that you're either scum fake vibe checking me, or you're town and admitting that you don't actually know how to read me at all. I'm not nearly this aggressive and active as scum, and I would never try to inject life into a dead game. I also wouldn't ever try to give Enchant a chance to save himself by giving him as many outs as I did.

You're free to show examples comparing my actions this game to past scum games though.
In post 381, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 373, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 364, Gamma Emerald wrote:VOTE: Roden

you failed the vibe check
In post 340, Gamma Emerald wrote:But I do think kyouko hasn’t made much of a splash and might be scum as a result if enchant is town.
?
they can both be scum
Then why are you voting me on vibes and not Kyouko when you scum read her through meta?
In post 380, Almost50 wrote:Can anyone explain why Moz was the kill here? I don't see a crumb in his ISO, I don't think he made any serious reads, and I don't think he was globally TR'd even.
No idea tbh. Which is probably the point, it's a low info kill in a low info game. Scum probably just got lucky with Mozamis being a PR.
This game was extra fun because I had nearly the entire player list on my ass for most of the game, with three townies Gamma Galron and Penguin hard tunneling me. I still got fear killed by scum though.
In post 1553, Roden wrote:
In post 1550, T3 wrote:I don't know why scum didn't kill Roden but he's still locktown.
WIFOM + I've fake softed a role D1 before. Alternatively, scum has a Rolecop or something else that can check for specific roles, and they decided checking me first was a good idea.
In post 1551, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 1549, Roden wrote:
In post 1544, Save The Dragons wrote:what if scum killed sb9 to let scumbuddy roden off the hook

or is that too paranoid
Off the hook how? I was gonna push sb9 next.
i mean he was gonna try to get you to claim today

now you don't have to

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
"Don't have to" lol I was never going to. He literally could not force me to claim. If I'm not at E-1, I don't have to claim, and he certainly wasn't gonna make that kind of push considering T3 was his only scum read and he did nothing to try to get him elim'd.

StD you're really not doing a lot to convince me you're town anymore because you already know my scum thought process. This isn't it, and your shade attempts on me don't look good.
Probably don't need to go into detail with this one.

Do you need more?
This was the only time you even attempted to engage with me on how I could be town, and even then it just turned into a thinly veiled gotcha attempt. It felt like you weren't actually expecting me to bring receipts, and you never responded or try to engage with me further on this. Why did you ask me to provide games if you were just going to completely disregard them? This is exactly what I mean when I say you aren't trying to engage with me honestly or in good faith.

Further examples:
In post 3192, Save The Dragons wrote:if ircher flipped town i would have thought you were town from it
You claim this but earlier you'd said the complete opposite.
In post 560, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 517, Roden wrote:Bears, LLD, Cephrir, Mastina, Norwe, Tet are all most likely town.

this read list sucks it leaves a lot to be desired

the phrase "contains a few scum" feels fake

your vote for greeting is weird it comes with no explanation but you stopped being RVS (tbf you explain it later, but i hate it too so...)

you stick Ircher on there but don't want to vote him because you want to look like you're in agreement with the consensus but are waiting until later to actually be like "i guess we'll go ircher" it's making me think ircher might be town and you're scum
Like you're just straight up caught in a lie here.
In post 3114, Tet wrote:
In post 3112, Save The Dragons wrote:i'm going to be a stick in the mud, ircher was going down like a sinking ship the only person who didn't think ircher was going down was andante for some reason

it was just a matter of whether ircher was town or scum. i actually thought he was going to flip town at the end of the day. the fact that he flipped scum changes a few things. it means people defending him probably were town unaware he was going to flip red (andante, Twie) and that some people who were heavily trying to drag him down were bussing him (roden).
In post 2810, Roden wrote:I was hoping someone would notice this first. Ircher has been ignoring most people who try to case him, only ever replying to people he thinks are easy to out-argue.
what if ircher ignored roden because they're scumbuddies.
In post 2821, Roden wrote:Anyway the real reason Ircher is scum here is because there is a 100% chance we have a Voyeur and/or a Watcher and there's no way they don't sit on Ircher N1 to catch a Roleblocker. But no one's stepping forward to vouch for Ircher besides I guess Andante, who just claimed VT.
This is a really weird reason to sr ircher
I would be more likely to say its theater if it was just a day 2 thing but they've been trading jabs both days.
There's also this exchange where you kept trying to argue Ircher and I were ignoring each other until we did some scum theatre, but even Tet steps in and says that's incorrect. You ignore them though and continue to attack me with the same case. Tet dies immediately afterward and their voice goes unheard.

Like throughout this entire game you attack me and ignore any and all evidence that points to me being town so you can frame the narrative to make me look scummy. And all the while you keep threatening to vote me out while pushing else where, and supporting town mis-elims while defending the Ircher slot. You shaded me for scum reading him but not yet voting him at game start, and then you shaded me for scum casing him and trying to get people to vote him. You've gone out of your way to put me down whenever you can and then used Ceph's loyalty to you to back you up and fight your battles for you whenever I pushed you into a corner.

When I say I town read you solely for your tone, I really do mean that. Everything else you've done has been scummy and at this point I think my earlier read of you was just wrong. You've been coasting on the fact that I've town read you knowing that I won't hit back at you so that you could say whatever you wanted without consequences, but you've just made too many mistakes and uncharitable takes that I just don't think you're town anymore.

VOTE: STD
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4191 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2022 1:55 pm

Post by Galron »

Can we fucking lose the phrase "bring receipts" yet?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4192 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2022 2:01 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 4191, Galron wrote:Can we fucking lose the phrase "bring receipts" yet?
I don’t even know what that means.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4193 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2022 2:04 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Feel like i should take a look at STD/Cephrir once i’m not just phone typing. Doubt it’s S+S. But associations could be telling.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4194 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2022 2:09 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 4192, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 4191, Galron wrote:Can we fucking lose the phrase "bring receipts" yet?
I don’t even know what that means.
It just means evidence or proof.

Galron choosing to play word police is very ???
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #4195 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2022 2:11 pm

Post by Cephrir »

In post 4190, Roden wrote:Ceph's loyalty to you to back you up and fight your battles for you whenever I pushed you into a corner.
i have agency thank u
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #4196 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2022 2:12 pm

Whoa
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #4197 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2022 2:14 pm

Like holy shit
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #4198 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2022 2:16 pm

Post by Bell »

It’s the weekend.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4199 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2022 2:17 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

What kinda reaction is that lol.

- Bunno

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”