House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1452 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2022 11:16 pm

Post by House »

In post 1451, Aristeia wrote:I don't think VPB claimed PR if that's what you think he did
No, but he softed the shit out of it.
The apology that resulted in my indefinite ban:

https://tinyimg.io/i/ZX5Yjhw.png
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #1453 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2022 11:22 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 1452, House wrote:
In post 1451, Aristeia wrote:I don't think VPB claimed PR if that's what you think he did
No, but he softed the shit out of it.
i really REALLY don't think baltar of either alignment goes from "kill a50" to "a50 is conftown" without some sort of mech info, and i don't think this is exactly rocket surgery for scum to figure out either, which is why i'm fine talking about it with this level of openness
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1454 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2022 11:24 pm

Post by Aristeia »

I thought Baltar!scum was TMIing off the force replace to say it was town tbh

and what mech info would baltar!scum need? he starts with a list of the townies to begin with.

Moreover I really don't think a kill lands on RTP if Baltar is town because RTP is probably going to try to yeet Baltar into the sun today if they were alive.
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1455 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2022 11:25 pm

Post by Aristeia »

VOTE: skitter

the things I do for you
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1456 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2022 11:26 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 1375, VP Baltar wrote:Ari was fourth on that wagon or something right? This feels like a very questionable townread to me.

Yesterday you agreed with my assessment that Lap was bus bait. So...why wouldn't this be a suspect in a bus to you?
furthermore, what do you think the plan is in this scum world? ari and i enter the game flirting with each other, bully our partner out of the game on, again, page fucking 8, and...? like WHY
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1457 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2022 11:27 pm

Post by Aristeia »

so we can have the scum pt all to ourselves dear
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1458 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2022 11:30 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 1454, Aristeia wrote:I thought Baltar!scum was TMIing off the force replace to say it was town tbh

and what mech info would baltar!scum need? he starts with a list of the townies to begin with.

Moreover I really don't think a kill lands on RTP if Baltar is town because RTP is probably going to try to yeet Baltar into the sun today if they were alive.
i don't see why scum!baltar changes the story from a50 being scum (when he sees that i'm down to yeet a50) into a50 being locktown for ~reasons~ and attacking me

like, one possible way that happens is that if vp saw that i will have my eyes on him after a50 flips green, got scared, and decided to bullshit a townread on a50 in order to pre-empt me scumreading him by pushing me today... but that's still basically locking yourself in a pr claim (i don't think he can believably explain the shift in any other way)...

eh, idk, i guess i can maybe sorta if-i-take-my-glasses-off-and-squint see this being a possible scenario, but /shrug. the day is young.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1459 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2022 11:31 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 1457, Aristeia wrote:so we can have the scum pt all to ourselves dear
please stop giving him ideas >_>
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1460 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2022 11:32 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 1458, Datisi wrote:i don't see why scum!baltar changes the story from a50 being scum (when he sees that i'm down to yeet a50) into a50 being locktown for ~reasons~ and attacking me
wait, i'm stupid, i forgot i posted the "actually the nk makes me sus of vp" before he started attacking me

hmm
my vote stays on skitter for the time being but this universe is not as completely and utterly unlikely as i first thought

baltar, i'm gonna need some actual explanation on why you completely switched your read on me other than "hurr durr datisi chaining" because like
~M
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1461 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2022 11:33 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 1442, Datisi wrote:
In post 1204, catboi wrote:
Laplacian
(7):
Reformed Toxic Player
, Andresvmb,
Datisi
, Aristeia,
House
Frogsterking
Almost50

Almost50
(2):
VP Baltar,
skitter30
innocentvillager (1): OutWorldER
Frogsterking
(1):
Laplacian

Datisi
(1): innocentvillager

Not Voting (1): Something_Smart
lap was afraid of frogs scumreading him for his vote. and the interactions otherwise make no sense as s/s - what scum makes a huge fucking case, the partner says they're gonna respond to it but then don't (shows fear of further townspewing frogs), and then frogs changes course last-minute to push iv? makes no sense, unless frogs is the most big brain big balls scum here. and odds are he's not.

Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Terry: ...Thanks.
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1462 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2022 11:34 pm

Post by Aristeia »

In post 1458, Datisi wrote:
In post 1454, Aristeia wrote:I thought Baltar!scum was TMIing off the force replace to say it was town tbh

i don't see why scum!baltar changes the story from a50 being scum (when he sees that i'm down to yeet a50) into a50 being locktown for ~reasons~ and attacking me

like, one possible way that happens is that if vp saw that i will have my eyes on him after a50 flips green, got scared, and decided to bullshit a townread on a50 in order to pre-empt me scumreading him by pushing me today... but that's still basically locking yourself in a pr claim (i don't think he can believably explain the shift in any other way)...

eh, idk, i guess i can maybe sorta if-i-take-my-glasses-off-and-squint see this being a possible scenario, but /shrug. the day is young.
I think refuge in audacity is fine if you need to survive and he certainly seems capable of it.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1463 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2022 11:34 pm

Post by Datisi »

it's still basically giving up an ~easy~ misyeet in order to pre-emptively push me, though...
~M
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1464 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2022 11:34 pm

Post by Aristeia »

In post 1459, Datisi wrote:
In post 1457, Aristeia wrote:so we can have the scum pt all to ourselves dear
please stop giving him ideas >_>
We'd have so much fun in a scum PT together
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1465 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2022 11:35 pm

Post by Aristeia »

In post 1463, Datisi wrote:it's still basically giving up an ~easy~ misyeet in order to pre-emptively push me, though...
I really don't think A50/Mathblade is that easy to misyeet tbh
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1466 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2022 11:36 pm

Post by Aristeia »

I do kind of just want to sheep your baltar read because you probably are much better than me at reading him
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1467 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2022 11:36 pm

Post by Datisi »

he didn't know who was gonna rep in at the time, and a50 is much easier to misyeet in this
economy
gamestate than i am

and please don't, i don't even know what my baltar read IS right now
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1468 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2022 11:39 pm

Post by Datisi »

"very likely town with the outside chance of scum doing an ultimate hail mary" is probably the answer

i'm gonna go eat something, should stop prioritizing mafia over meals
~M
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1469 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2022 11:43 pm

Post by Aristeia »

breakfast is important datisi <3

see you later o(>ω<)o
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1470 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2022 11:44 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 1461, Frogsterking wrote:
Laplacian
(7):
Reformed Toxic Player
, Andresvmb,
Datisi
, Aristeia,
House
Frogsterking
Almost50

Almost50
(2):
VP Baltar,
skitter30
innocentvillager (1): OutWorldER
Frogsterking
(1):
Laplacian

Datisi

lap was afraid of frogs scumreading him for his vote. and the interactions otherwise make no sense as s/s - what scum makes a huge fucking case, the partner says they're gonna respond to it but then don't (shows fear of further townspewing frogs), and then frogs changes course last-minute to push iv? makes no sense, unless frogs is the most big brain big balls scum here. and odds are he's not.

in a world where VP is taken at their word. Which has an expiration date for me without a night flip.
wagonomics indicates 1 on a50, 1 in the little wagons (including nl) and 1 in the buss.
Ari WERE u the busser???
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1471 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2022 11:46 pm

Post by Aristeia »

nope!
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1472 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2022 11:53 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 1470, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 1461, Frogsterking wrote:
Laplacian
(7):
Reformed Toxic Player
, Andresvmb,
Datisi
, Aristeia,
House
Frogsterking
Almost50

Almost50
(2):
VP Baltar,
skitter30

innocentvillager (1):
OutWorldER

Frogsterking
(1):
Laplacian

Datisi

in a world where VP is taken at their word. Which has an expiration date for me without a night flip.
wagonomics indicates 1 on a50, 1 in the little wagons (including nl) and 1 in the buss.
Ari WERE u the busser???
In post 1471, Aristeia wrote:nope!
something like this?
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1473 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2022 11:55 pm

Post by Aristeia »

I don't think OWER kills RTP when RTP was hard defending OWER yesterday
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1474 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2022 11:57 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 1473, Aristeia wrote:I don't think OWER kills RTP when RTP was hard defending OWER yesterday
this is the reason why i don't want to go after ower right now, but if say, skitt flipped scum or something, i could see that kill being made regardless of partner
~M

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”