Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #2275 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2022 8:44 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 2272, Something_Smart wrote:backup N1 vig
this would be a backup to a n1 vig, not any vig.

in either case, if that role is real, i wonder what isis was on when designing this and would like to have some of it.
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2276 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2022 8:44 am

Post by Frogsterking »

Does this increase the chances of 4 scum??
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Terry: ...Thanks.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2277 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2022 8:44 am

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 2275, Datisi wrote:in either case, if that role is real, i wonder what isis was on when designing this and would like to have some of it.
It's a gunsmith miller probably
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2278 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2022 8:45 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 2276, Frogsterking wrote:Does this increase the chances of 4 scum??
no.

anyway. gunsmith miller. doesn't require a vig. i don't think this claim is townie. carry on.
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2279 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2022 8:45 am

No?

if Isis designed a 4 scum game in 2022 I will petition implosion to kick her out of the NRG
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2280 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2022 8:46 am

In post 2278, Datisi wrote:anyway. gunsmith miller. doesn't require a vig. i don't think this claim is townie. carry on.
I agree. I misunderstood the role before.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2281 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2022 8:47 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2280, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 2278, Datisi wrote:anyway. gunsmith miller. doesn't require a vig. i don't think this claim is townie. carry on.
I agree. I misunderstood the role before.
Now clearly I want what you and Isis are on.

The claim have never changed and consistent.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2282 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2022 8:48 am

Post by MathBlade »

I mean I get Datisi is scum and has to try something
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2283 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2022 8:48 am

I'm confused what you're implying. Surely you agree that N1 backup vig is a role that makes no sense?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2284 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2022 8:49 am

In post 2282, MathBlade wrote:I mean I get Datisi is scum and has to try something
Why does scum-Datisi take the path of most resistance by pushing the person with an inno on them?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2285 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2022 8:58 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 2279, Something_Smart wrote:
No?

if Isis designed a 4 scum game in 2022 I will petition implosion to kick her out of the NRG
There's one from late 21

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=88015&start=3100
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Terry: ...Thanks.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2286 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2022 9:00 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2284, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 2282, MathBlade wrote:I mean I get Datisi is scum and has to try something
Why does scum-Datisi take the path of most resistance by pushing the person with an inno on them?
Because then he doesn’t have to give reads on the actual game or be productive.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2287 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2022 9:00 am

Post by Datisi »

it was known in signups that that was gonna be a 4-scum game

there is no way there is a 4-scum game without it being announced somewhere
~M
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2288 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2022 9:00 am

That was publicly confirmed 4 scum though.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2289 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2022 9:01 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2283, Something_Smart wrote:I'm confused what you're implying. Surely you agree that N1 backup vig is a role that makes no sense?
No I do not.
It ensures a vig is at least in the game no matter what happens D1.
Implying House’s role is important
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2290 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2022 9:01 am

In post 2286, MathBlade wrote:Because then he doesn’t have to give reads on the actual game or be productive.
so then why is he still doing that?
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2291 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2022 9:01 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 2286, MathBlade wrote:Because then he doesn’t have to give reads on the actual game or be productive.

so, my townreads on frogs and andres are... not reads on the actual game? getting them to stop tunneling each other is not productive? it doesn't count because i'm trying to grab vp's townpoints? okay.
~M
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2292 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2022 9:02 am

Post by MathBlade »

There is no role that does not make sense until the entire setup is known.

Because it adds to page bloat and if he gets me elimmed he wins
If he doesn’t get me elimmed he wins by not hunting his buddy

It’s a win win move
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2293 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2022 9:02 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2291, Datisi wrote:

so, my townreads on frogs and andres are... not reads on the actual game? getting them to stop tunneling each other is not productive? it doesn't count because i'm trying to grab vp's townpoints? okay.
Correct because it’s lamist vs actual reads which you don’t have
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2294 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2022 9:05 am

Post by Datisi »

...this is a joke, right? there's no way you're actually saying that with a straight face, right?
~M
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2295 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2022 9:07 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2294, Datisi wrote:...this is a joke, right? there's no way you're actually saying that with a straight face, right?
My face is as straight as myself

My thoughts are you tried to LAMIST your buddy town
Versus having to talk about events in the game

You’re trying to argue I am the busser instead of looking at Ari/Frog/yourself.

You’re trying to spam the thread instead of being productive
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2296 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2022 9:07 am

Post by MathBlade »

(For those who don’t know me I am a straight trans man)
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2297 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2022 9:09 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 2295, MathBlade wrote:My thoughts are you tried to LAMIST your buddy town
have you considered actually voting one of us then?

and like. i have looked at ari. i have looked at frogs. i've looked at them on day 2, and i relooked at frogs on day 3. the fact that you're ignoring that so you can say that i DoN't hAvE rEaDs is not my problem, i'll just call out the nonsense when you say it.
~M
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2298 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2022 9:11 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2297, Datisi wrote:
In post 2295, MathBlade wrote:My thoughts are you tried to LAMIST your buddy town
have you considered actually voting one of us then?

and like. i have looked at ari. i have looked at frogs. i've looked at them on day 2, and i relooked at frogs on day 3. the fact that you're ignoring that so you can say that i DoN't hAvE rEaDs is not my problem, i'll just call out the nonsense when you say it.
Nope because the smart mechanical play is to vote with House.
You didn’t look.
You strategically decided to fake effort that case
Those are not reads.
I have talked with you enough outside of mafia to know when you’re being genuine and this doesn’t feel right
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2299 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2022 9:13 am

Post by Datisi »

~M

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”