morph the cat
Shirou (1):
numberQ

No Elimination (3):
Tejate Raichu, GuiltyLion, Cephrir

Not Voting (3):
implosion, MegAzumarill, Enchant

With 10 alive, it's 6 to eliminate.

Deadline for Day 3 is February 10 at 9:00 AM EST.

Deadline Timer:
(expired on 2022-02-10 10:00:00)
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3051 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2022 9:26 am

Post by numberQ »

Okay, I think it clicked for me. Even if I find a new SR besides Shirou, the sheer number of cop claims for N3 means limming before hearing from them is suboptimal, since we're so far ahead. It's a risk for little reward, in other words.

VOTE: No lim
Hey!
Tejate Raichu
Tejate Raichu
Goon
Tejate Raichu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3052 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2022 9:34 am

Post by Tejate Raichu »

I'm hard scumreading No Elimination. Let's vote them out quick before they do any more damage.

Jokes aside I really don't think we have that much more to discuss today so I'm cool with hammer whenever.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3053 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2022 9:41 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 3047, morph the cat wrote:
In post 3012, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 3010, morph the cat wrote:To me, your stance on numbers looks like you're setting up to pivot on him after my flip.
this though, you're not wrong! because if you are town then I think that makes numberQ likely scum, and so if you flip town then yeah, I would pivot to him.
I'd kinda like for you to expand on why town-us leads to scum-numberQ, but if we're no limming it should probably wait.
It's really not that complicated and I'm a little confused why you dont seem to understand my point of view.

Ceph, fua, Enchant, Tejate I find to be strong townreads both given mechanical info and their play this game

Meg I think felt like he was being set up as a miselimination this game, and I am also townreading him (though to a lesser degree than the above three)

I think one of implosion and Shirou are scum who were trying to protect redtea yesterday. They have both also claimed cop which should help be self resolving. I doubt that they are scum together, both because it doesn't feel like the best long term team play to both take the same approach to redtea, and because it puts them in a dicey situation claimwise with actions tonight. Imo it's far more likely one is town who got buddied/swindled by the other, and my money is on Shirou doing the swindling and implo being pocketed.

Which leaves you and numberQ as two remaining scum candidates by POE. And neither of you were especially non-partnery with redtea, so I kinda just have to assess based on how I feel about your reads and your play.

I'd be kinda gobsmacked if your read of the game is drastically different from this, and from your comments about Shirou it doesn't seem to be, so how do you not understand my POV here as it relates to you and numberQ??
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3054 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2022 9:43 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

Above three should be above four *, when I wrote out that post initially I forgot about Enchant and then realized he was missing, but forgot to update the Meg section afterwards
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3055 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2022 9:49 am

Post by Enchant »

How you forget about me?

Also... About No-Lim, i actually support it.

Objectively, there's not many doctors left. I already posted quota. So chances to save someone slim. Also we will be forced to no-lim at some point. If we do, why not do now?

We literally stuck at this point, and we need to move on.

VOTE: No Elim
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #3056 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2022 9:53 am

Post by morph the cat »

In post 3053, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 3047, morph the cat wrote:
In post 3012, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 3010, morph the cat wrote:To me, your stance on numbers looks like you're setting up to pivot on him after my flip.
this though, you're not wrong! because if you are town then I think that makes numberQ likely scum, and so if you flip town then yeah, I would pivot to him.
I'd kinda like for you to expand on why town-us leads to scum-numberQ, but if we're no limming it should probably wait.
It's really not that complicated and I'm a little confused why you dont seem to understand my point of view.

Ceph, fua, Enchant, Tejate I find to be strong townreads both given mechanical info and their play this game

Meg I think felt like he was being set up as a miselimination this game, and I am also townreading him (though to a lesser degree than the above three)

I think one of implosion and Shirou are scum who were trying to protect redtea yesterday. They have both also claimed cop which should help be self resolving. I doubt that they are scum together, both because it doesn't feel like the best long term team play to both take the same approach to redtea, and because it puts them in a dicey situation claimwise with actions tonight. Imo it's far more likely one is town who got buddied/swindled by the other, and my money is on Shirou doing the swindling and implo being pocketed.

Which leaves you and numberQ as two remaining scum candidates by POE. And neither of you were especially non-partnery with redtea, so I kinda just have to assess based on how I feel about your reads and your play.

I'd be kinda gobsmacked if your read of the game is drastically different from this, and from your comments about Shirou it doesn't seem to be, so how do you not understand my POV here as it relates to you and numberQ??
Every time I see my name paired with someone as S-T or T-S, the implied reads feel stronger to me than simply someone leaving the POE and heightening the POE equity of someone else.

And I keep coming back to HOW are scum positioning around me?

It's fucking murky.
Tejate Raichu
Tejate Raichu
Goon
Tejate Raichu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3057 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2022 9:54 am

Post by Tejate Raichu »

That's E-1 btw, next vote will be hammering the dastardly scum player known as No Elimination.
MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #3058 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2022 1:07 pm

Post by MegAzumarill »

Intent to hammer

I need a claim from no elim
Imprefection is the spice of life.
MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #3059 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2022 1:07 pm

Post by MegAzumarill »

(expired on 2022-02-04 20:07:57)
Imprefection is the spice of life.
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath

Post Post #3060 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:33 pm

Post by implosion »

i don't really have much to say <_<

either the game is solved tomorrow or it's not, p much.
Tejate Raichu
Tejate Raichu
Goon
Tejate Raichu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3061 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2022 4:05 pm

Post by Tejate Raichu »

In post 259, fua wrote:It’s the open acknowledgment of self-awareness coupled with his LAMIST attitude and admission of uselessness that made me suspicious of him to begin with. The part I quoted in particular stands out as pretty odd to me.
Sooo, we gonna vote soon?
Tejate Raichu
Tejate Raichu
Goon
Tejate Raichu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3062 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2022 4:05 pm

Post by Tejate Raichu »

Did not mean to quote that post, woops.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #3063 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2022 4:07 pm

Post by morph the cat »

implosion wrote:i don't really have much to say <_<

either the game is solved tomorrow or it's not, p much.
yah. one can hope.
Tejate Raichu
Tejate Raichu
Goon
Tejate Raichu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3064 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2022 4:20 pm

Post by Tejate Raichu »

In post 3031, implosion wrote:Sure. I also think it's best to swap nQ/Meg. So how does this look:

Shirou: GL/numberQ
fua: implosion/Shirou/Tejate
implosion: morph/Meg
If we're still here I guess, I'd like to mention again that my one issue with this list is Shirou. I feel like it's kind of obvious that Shirou is just going to target GL if he's a real cop, and we should probably treat it as such. I highly doubt Shirou has much interest in checking nQ's alignment.
fua
fua
Mafia Scum
fua
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3065 (ISO) » Fri Feb 04, 2022 12:41 am

Post by fua »

In post 3064, Tejate Raichu wrote:
In post 3031, implosion wrote:Sure. I also think it's best to swap nQ/Meg. So how does this look:

Shirou: GL/numberQ
fua: implosion/Shirou/Tejate
implosion: morph/Meg
If we're still here I guess, I'd like to mention again that my one issue with this list is Shirou. I feel like it's kind of obvious that Shirou is just going to target GL if he's a real cop, and we should probably treat it as such. I highly doubt Shirou has much interest in checking nQ's alignment.
Can I get a reads list from you before we hammer no elim? Just in case scum pull something out of left field.
fua
fua
Mafia Scum
fua
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3066 (ISO) » Fri Feb 04, 2022 12:45 am

Post by fua »

Also, what list would you suggest instead?
fua
fua
Mafia Scum
fua
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3067 (ISO) » Fri Feb 04, 2022 1:08 am

Post by fua »

Mmm... actually, I think I'll just go out and say it.

I feel like Tejate and GL are the last two members of scum. I took a step back and looked at it, and Morph does have a good point about GL's reaction to my claim as well as Tejate pretty much doing the same 'I'd be happy to turbolim if this is a real claim'. Tejate saying that he'll be gunning to turbolim me tomorrow if my results are fake implies he knew they were fake and that he was posturing to eliminate me if Morph's elimination went through afterwards. Which is kind of a weird thing to say if he already thought that I was a night 2 or night 3 cop? He's essentially saying 'I know you're lying about your results, but even if you are town, I'll tunnel you anyway'. Which is not a townie mindset to approach things with, even if you do understand policy lims.
In post 2682, Tejate Raichu wrote:Honestly I'm kind of down for fast day if fua doesn't retract. fua, you understand that I will hard tunnel you tomorrow if you're lying about your results yes?
In post 2786, Tejate Raichu wrote:I mean, I figured that there's no way a night 4 or 5 cop would be eager to claim earlier than everyone else. I felt you were n1 - n3, and I learned today that you are not night 2.
Tejate has also been making a lot of weird assertions about what scum would and wouldn't do, explaining their motivations behind kills/trying to drive home a narrative beyond that too and it kind of shows. He's also the one that's been trying to get the most milage out of Shirou to build up an association between him (Shirou) and Redtea, and it's hard not to feel like GL is joining in the mix to support that.

Tejate has just tried to cover for GL twice to ensure that it's less likely that he gets investigated-- which could come from a sentiment of the issues we've discussed beforehand, but it's also indicative of an association between the two, especially when GL was one of the main reasons the wagon on Tejate dissipated in the first place.

I think the N3 Doctor claim is fake, and that while I won't die tonight, many of his posts have been posturing towards killing implosion tonight so he doesn't get his result and then proceeding to miselim Shirou tomorrow, which is basically the right move for scum in this position.

A big thing that sparked my suspicion in this was actually Shirou (At least, I think it was Shirou) bringing up the fact that GL's insistence on limming redtea implied TMI, and with GL trying to get towncred for that exact thing I feel as if he's right on the money. I'm not exactly the best at casing people but if we're just going to take every claim at face value and work our way down from there I think that Tejate and GL have the most partner equity between them out of any pair in the game.
fua
fua
Mafia Scum
fua
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3068 (ISO) » Fri Feb 04, 2022 1:09 am

Post by fua »

VOTE: GL
fua
fua
Mafia Scum
fua
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3069 (ISO) » Fri Feb 04, 2022 1:12 am

Post by fua »

This feels like GL helping out newb!scum Tejate.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3070 (ISO) » Fri Feb 04, 2022 4:02 am

Post by Enchant »

VOTE: GL

Too late for peacekeeping, eh
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #3071 (ISO) » Fri Feb 04, 2022 6:22 am

Post by morph the cat »

And we were considering hammering no-elim last night. Would have happened if I weren't so paranoid about Day 4.
In post 3067, fua wrote:Tejate has also been making a lot of weird assertions about what scum would and wouldn't do, explaining their motivations behind kills/trying to drive home a narrative beyond that too and it kind of shows. He's also the one that's been trying to get the most milage out of Shirou to build up an association between him (Shirou) and Redtea, and it's hard not to feel like GL is joining in the mix to support that.
Neuterhalf also noticed the ~scum motivations behind kills~ posts. We've been trying to find time to discuss it in greater detail.

---------------

It's another travel day for spayhalf. I'll be around for a couple hours this morning and then mostly afk for 6-8 hours.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #3072 (ISO) » Fri Feb 04, 2022 6:23 am

Post by morph the cat »

In post 3070, Enchant wrote:VOTE: GL

Too late for peacekeeping, eh
Do you agree with fua's case?
Tejate Raichu
Tejate Raichu
Goon
Tejate Raichu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3073 (ISO) » Fri Feb 04, 2022 6:33 am

Post by Tejate Raichu »

In post 3067, fua wrote:Mmm... actually, I think I'll just go out and say it.

I feel like Tejate and GL are the last two members of scum. I took a step back and looked at it, and Morph does have a good point about GL's reaction to my claim as well as Tejate pretty much doing the same 'I'd be happy to turbolim if this is a real claim'. Tejate saying that he'll be gunning to turbolim me tomorrow if my results are fake implies he knew they were fake and that he was posturing to eliminate me if Morph's elimination went through afterwards. Which is kind of a weird thing to say if he already thought that I was a night 2 or night 3 cop? He's essentially saying 'I know you're lying about your results, but even if you are town, I'll tunnel you anyway'. Which is not a townie mindset to approach things with, even if you do understand policy lims.
Actually, if you read the post before that one, I was assuming it was real. The reason I said I'd policy you in the first place is because the current discussion was about the guilty being fake, as brought up by morph. I suggested policy as a way to resolve a discussion I saw as going in circles because I honestly half-believed the claim.
In post 3067, fua wrote:Tejate has also been making a lot of weird assertions about what scum would and wouldn't do, explaining their motivations behind kills/trying to drive home a narrative beyond that too and it kind of shows. He's also the one that's been trying to get the most milage out of Shirou to build up an association between him (Shirou) and Redtea, and it's hard not to feel like GL is joining in the mix to support that.
I don't think I've actually said anything really out of the blue on that front, really. What exactly about the night kill have I said that seems unreasonable coming from town?
In post 3067, fua wrote:Tejate has just tried to cover for GL twice to ensure that it's less likely that he gets investigated-- which could come from a sentiment of the issues we've discussed beforehand, but it's also indicative of an association between the two, especially when GL was one of the main reasons the wagon on Tejate dissipated in the first place.
Wanting them investigated in case I'm wrong about Shirou is half of the reason I want no-elim to begin with. If Shirou flips town and has a guilty on GL, then we are still in a good position to mechsolve in lieu of any other guilties tomorrow.
In post 3067, fua wrote:I think the N3 Doctor claim is fake, and that while I won't die tonight, many of his posts have been posturing towards killing implosion tonight so he doesn't get his result and then proceeding to miselim Shirou tomorrow, which is basically the right move for scum in this position.
??? Okay, I get the Shirou part but how exactly am I posturing to get implosion night killed?
In post 3067, fua wrote:A big thing that sparked my suspicion in this was actually Shirou (At least, I think it was Shirou) bringing up the fact that GL's insistence on limming redtea implied TMI, and with GL trying to get towncred for that exact thing I feel as if he's right on the money. I'm not exactly the best at casing people but if we're just going to take every claim at face value and work our way down from there I think that Tejate and GL have the most partner equity between them out of any pair in the game.
I won't deny that we've had a lot of similar takes, but I feel like that's not necessarily AI on its own. I'm still pretty sure Shirou was being set up to deepwolf, so if anything I'm getting slightly more paranoid of the people who seem distanced from Shirou.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3074 (ISO) » Fri Feb 04, 2022 6:46 am

Post by Cephrir »

Interesting.