Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #3350 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2022 9:24 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 3348, Frogsterking wrote:Now next time Ari asks me for reasons why Datisi is scum I will link to the earliest posts where we both started suspecting each other, and the post where you lied about it. Thanks.
In post 3345, Datisi wrote:i don't have a response to "datisi was tmi-ing me as town" because like there is never a response to that other than "i'm not". it's also annoying that frogs didn't try to pry into my thought process on why i swapped my read on him instead of just going blindly into attack mode but o kay
I'm also going to link to the posts where I did try to pry into your thought process, and this one here where you said I didn't. Thanks for that as well.

So that's two lies or inconsistencies that you responded with immediately.
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Terry: ...Thanks.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #3351 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2022 9:28 pm

Post by Datisi »

"datisi doesn't know all events of the game by heart therefore he's scum!!"

good luck with that
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3352 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2022 9:36 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 3349, Datisi wrote:yeah, because purposefully lying about easily verifiable information on events in game is definitely the pro scum strat i would employ, as opposed to either-alignment forgetting

you sure fucking got me, can't believe i didn't get away with it
In post 3351, Datisi wrote:"datisi doesn't know all events of the game by heart therefore he's scum!!"

good luck with that

Here Datisi admits that multiple pieces of information he responded with are incorrect and easily verifiable, and then Datisi resorts to sarcasm in an attempt to dismiss it.

It seems like Datisi is struggling to respond to the issues I raised in , is it in Datisi's meta to respond poorly to cases in general? Maybe it's another either-alignment mistake.
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #3353 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2022 9:42 pm

Post by Datisi »

i'm not admitting they're incorrect, i'm admitting they might be incorrect and that i am currently unable to verify that, but sure
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3354 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2022 9:50 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 3346, Datisi wrote:
In post 3341, House wrote:
In post 3336, Datisi wrote:still don't think it's house, but my pool of scumreads is very small rn so i should probably work on that at some point
You posturing for a read flip?

Just curious.
i'm posturing for a read flip on SOMEONE since i currently have more townreads than there is town left in this game

i have not yet decided who the flip is going to be on
In post 3353, Datisi wrote:i'm not admitting they're incorrect, i'm admitting they might be incorrect and that i am currently unable to verify that, but sure
Datisi says he's posturing for a read flip on *someone*, claims he has lots of townreads though he has only explained two of them (one of which he's currently voting), says his information *might* be incorrect.

For those of you who haven't figured out what scum looks like, this is it.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #3355 (ISO) » Fri Feb 04, 2022 2:12 am

Post by Datisi »

on the subject of "who started suspecting whom first":

i made my frogs vote in . i'll be using that as a reference point.

& is frogs saying that he'll have to reread both me and ari because he thinks there's scum between us. is that nonsense jab at comparing how i see bussing at d1 and in 7p lylo. accuses me of not towntelling and not scumtelling, makes more assumptions about my thought process.

felt like a positive interaction with me, and finally accuses me of being scum due to my vote.

i did not see any posts before as showing actual suspicion of me, they were just empty words of "i'll have to reread dats" and pointing out things that straight up aren't even alignment-indicative for me. however, i'm willing to admit that i can see frogs *think* that these posts are actually showing suspicion of me and that that's why he sees my vote as omgus. so sure.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #3356 (ISO) » Fri Feb 04, 2022 2:14 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 3350, Frogsterking wrote:I'm also going to link to the posts where I did try to pry into your thought process, and this one here where you said I didn't.
however, please do link this. i crtl+f'ed "dat" in the second page of your iso, and i was not able to find a single post where you actually asked me about my thought process or my voting patterns.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #3357 (ISO) » Fri Feb 04, 2022 2:19 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 3354, Frogsterking wrote:Datisi says he's posturing for a read flip on *someone*, claims he has lots of townreads though he has only explained two of them (one of which he's currently voting), says his information *might* be incorrect.

yeah, i'm about to have to flip my read on someone because i'm currently townreading everyone but you, and there are 2 scum left in this game. your "datisi has only two townreads and he's voting one of them" is utter nonsense because if you were actually reading my posts, you'd know i went from townreading everyone except math and iv > realizing one of them has to be scum > townreading iv, scumreading you > now cooling off on the math scumread. and if you didn't understand, you could've asked. but nope, you didn't.

and you are free to explain how me saying something factually-incorrect that's easily verifiable by literally anyone in the game is supposed to be scummy. do you think scumtisi is such an idiot he thinks he's actually gonna get away with telling blatant falsehoods? how is *that* more likely or even more logical than me simply forgetting the exact order of events? (which, btw, i hadn't even forgotten, you were just having a too liberal definition of what a scumread is, but whatever, besides the point.)
~M
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3358 (ISO) » Fri Feb 04, 2022 3:50 am

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 3331, House wrote:Math is probably 3.14159x more OMGUSy.
Clever
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3359 (ISO) » Fri Feb 04, 2022 3:50 am

In post 3344, Frogsterking wrote:This is a simple lie and I stopped reading here.
I didn't read this post because I stopped reading your posts back at the beginning of the game the first time you said something untrue.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #3360 (ISO) » Fri Feb 04, 2022 3:55 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 3357, Datisi wrote:realizing one of them has to be
town*
something something scumslip something something datisi scum
~M
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3361 (ISO) » Fri Feb 04, 2022 4:00 am

Post by catboi »

Vote Count 3.07

Frogsterking (3)
: Andresvmb, Datisi, Aristeia
Andresvmb (2):
Something_Smart, House
Datisi (1):
Frogsterking

Not Voting (2):
innocentvillager, MathBlade

With 8 alive, it's 5 to eliminate.

Deadline for Day 3 is February 11 at 8:00 AM EST.

Deadline Timer:
(expired on 2022-02-11 09:00:00)
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3362 (ISO) » Fri Feb 04, 2022 4:02 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 3359, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 3344, Frogsterking wrote:This is a simple lie and I stopped reading here.
I didn't read this post because I stopped reading your posts back at the beginning of the game the first time you said something untrue.
I read this post because it was short and didn't take me very long.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3363 (ISO) » Fri Feb 04, 2022 4:03 am

Post by Andresvmb »

I’m sorry I should have put this before - I’m VLA until tonight.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3364 (ISO) » Fri Feb 04, 2022 4:06 am

In post 3362, Frogsterking wrote:I read this post because it was short and didn't take me very long.
I'm confused, are you trying to burn me for making short and readable posts, lol
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3365 (ISO) » Fri Feb 04, 2022 4:07 am

Or are you just burning other people for making long posts
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #3366 (ISO) » Fri Feb 04, 2022 4:08 am

Post by Datisi »

s_s, have you considered doing something now that you're conftown
~M
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3367 (ISO) » Fri Feb 04, 2022 4:15 am

it's mechanically optimal for me to do nothing so that scum have to decide between killing the conftown and killing someone useful
nah it's just because 3/8 currently living players give me a major headache and I townread all 3 of them which only makes it worse

I'm voting at least, that's more than you usually get from me. Nothing has convinced me that anyone else is a better kill than Andres.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #3368 (ISO) » Fri Feb 04, 2022 4:16 am

Post by Datisi »

considering you earlier say that i'm poe scum to you, this post implies that i do not give you a headache, and frankly i'm insulted
~M
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3369 (ISO) » Fri Feb 04, 2022 4:17 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 3365, Something_Smart wrote:Or are you just burning other people for making long posts
No:
In post 3364, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 3362, Frogsterking wrote:I read this post because it was short and didn't take me very long.
I'm confused, are you trying to burn me for making short and readable posts, lol
This one.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3370 (ISO) » Fri Feb 04, 2022 4:18 am

In post 3368, Datisi wrote:considering you earlier say that i'm poe scum to you, this post implies that i do not give you a headache, and frankly i'm insulted
no I love playing with you :] I'm sad that you apparently don't like playing with you
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3371 (ISO) » Fri Feb 04, 2022 4:21 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3358, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 3331, House wrote:Math is probably 3.14159x more OMGUSy.
Clever
This is a circular argument. (Joke)

I think Frogger is the better elim but don’t have time to explain.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3372 (ISO) » Fri Feb 04, 2022 4:48 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3367, Something_Smart wrote:
it's mechanically optimal for me to do nothing so that scum have to decide between killing the conftown and killing someone useful
nah it's just because 3/8 currently living players give me a major headache and I townread all 3 of them which only makes it worse

I'm voting at least, that's more than you usually get from me. Nothing has convinced me that anyone else is a better kill than Andres.
Sorry for the headache :(
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3373 (ISO) » Fri Feb 04, 2022 6:45 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 3355, Datisi wrote:on the subject of "who started suspecting whom first":

i made my frogs vote in . i'll be using that as a reference point.

& is frogs saying that he'll have to reread both me and ari because he thinks there's scum between us.
I state specifically in that you're most likely scum to me by PoE. Everything else you're pointing out in are further, non "randomly attacking" attempts to sort your slot, including what you described in this same post as "a seemingly positive interaction."

I'm going to include your mis-characterizing of my posts concerning your slot as another scummy lie/inconsistency. Most of my recent posts, including the ones you brought up where I'm directly referencing your slot, are genuine attempts to solve the game that can't be accurately described as "need to reread dats".

indicates that I have put a lot of thought into my read and have indeed been reflecting on my solve. These are things which your slot is lacking, and I think it's most noticeable in your read progression concerning my own slot and in your most recent play.
In post 3357, Datisi wrote:
In post 3354, Frogsterking wrote:Datisi says he's posturing for a read flip on *someone*, claims he has lots of townreads though he has only explained two of them (one of which he's currently voting), says his information *might* be incorrect.

yeah, i'm about to have to flip my read on someone because i'm currently townreading everyone but you, and there are 2 scum left in this game. your "datisi has only two townreads and he's voting one of them" is utter nonsense because if you were actually reading my posts, you'd know i went from townreading everyone except math and iv > realizing one of them has to be scum > townreading iv, scumreading you > now cooling off on the math scumread. and if you didn't understand, you could've asked. but nope, you didn't.

and you are free to explain how me saying something factually-incorrect that's easily verifiable by literally anyone in the game is supposed to be scummy. do you think scumtisi is such an idiot he thinks he's actually gonna get away with telling blatant falsehoods? how is *that* more likely or even more logical than me simply forgetting the exact order of events? (which, btw, i hadn't even forgotten, you were just having a too liberal definition of what a scumread is, but whatever, besides the point.)
This is just strawmanning the things I pointed out were possible scum tells in as well as the observations I made about your more recent behavior which I interpret to be scum motivated. doesn't indicate any interest or need to figure out who the scum team is or whether or not there has been a miscommunication, only indicates that you're guarded about your reads or you haven't put any thought into them, and that the arguments I'm making about your scummy behavior are "utter nonsense" and you're sudden incapability to present any accurate information accurately about what has just happened in D3 is "simply forgetting the exact order of events".

You're at the exact point now where Lap froze because I was town spewing him and he couldn't back up his claim that my case against him is "garbage".
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #3374 (ISO) » Fri Feb 04, 2022 7:02 am

Post by Datisi »

nah. you're stating how you have to completely reread. and none of the posts i linked in are attempting to sort shit. falslely comparing my day 1 play here to my lylo play in a different towngame, telling me i'm neither scum nor towntelling, and accusing me of being scum because i'm not being optimistic are not "sorting my slot". you're free to explain how those posts actually helped you sort me.

is laughable because it presents i'm scum because i'm omgusing you (false, but i'll give you this one that you believe it), because i'm not trying to convince you differently of my slot (false, i've been asking you why i'm scum and you kept repeating "poe" until recently), and tmi (which is indefensible further than "i'm not" and doesn't actually mean anything).

is not supposed to be some huge case on who scum is, it's supposed to be pointing out my thought process which you're pretending doesn't exist.

i can very much point out why your case against me is garbage, thank you very much.
~M

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”