Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2022 8:28 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Oh wait, am I reading the deadline is in a bit over 1 day? How'd y'all manage such a lengthy game to get this close to deadline?

VOTE: Greeting
anahit
anahit
ani db it she
Goon
anahit
ani db it she
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: ani db it she

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2022 10:26 pm

Post by anahit »

In post 367, EdensFlame wrote:Not a fan of a Greeting lim
we still have more than a full day - i will be around in six or so hours but, yeah, kinda feeling this ^^^ right now
is there salvation for you when a game is finished?
anahit
anahit
ani db it she
Goon
anahit
ani db it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2022 10:28 pm

Post by anahit »

In post 375, Toogeloo wrote:Oh wait, am I reading the deadline is in a bit over 1 day? How'd y'all manage such a lengthy game to get this close to deadline?

VOTE: Greeting
like the deadline was only a week in the first place? and there’s only fifteen pages???
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2022 11:39 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

In post 289, anahit wrote:i obviously didn't feel that way in the aforementioned game as i was a mafia,

and if that game was paused on the final day and left up to pooky to correctly identify the mafia team then i think there is a pretty good chance pooky would have caught us

it's just that the experience of the previous days put us in a position for pooky to be miseliminated for the win there
you are unnecessarily kind to me - I think Chloe solved the game correctly on day 1 and I just hard shoved her out of a window so I would say I probably carry the pot for all of us.

I am an emotional player and the problem with emotion is that being absolutely right and spectacularly wrong feel exactly the same to me.

I think you understand why this is not something that is as productive in this setup as in the previous setups we played together because this game is played in more than one direction and so I can't just thought-spew.

In other words I guess I am asking you, who do you want to eliminate today?
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class
Pronoun: she/her, not they

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Fri Feb 04, 2022 12:20 am

Post by Isis »

I did not enjoy that game btw. Even though I really wanted to because I was scum with shiki.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Fri Feb 04, 2022 12:32 am

I thought you enjoyed the game because you pocketed me so casually like taking an umbrella out of your bag and opening it in the rain.

There was this line you said about how you read me because you thought I did some things that would be a little harder for me to do if I was scum that was quite compelling to me because I thought you would think that way about my alignment.

I would've thought you would at least find my desperate attempts to "solve" humorous.
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

-Norwee
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Fri Feb 04, 2022 12:37 am

Post by Isis »

The other wagons with momentum are dwlee and toogeloo. Despite the line of inquiry I used for prodging RR is a slot I'm not keen to see die. Repping out when they couldn't keep their promise is not the scummiest arc for a quiet slot. Dwlee could be footholdless scum but I like leaving players I think I can read but seem kind of medium to me alive and in a past game I actually scumread Dwlee so it feels pretty bad to eliminate them just because they can't grab ahold of this game and yes that probably a 51-49 against them kind of thing.

Of these two naturally I would want to kill Dwlee but I also want to like

Point out that life is a coned hourglass and if it's wrong to kill Greeting let's get excited! (I previewed this post to edit it, and on review this should say "get excited about eliminating someone else", but I omitted the extra words and left them implicit even though it is a borderline level of clarity to do so. The reason is that Get Excited! is a goofily titled and executed skill name from Jinx in League of Legends. On realizing this intent of mine I added and exclamation mark to further match that ability name.

Thank you for your attention.)

My guts feel like red text in Greeting's role PM reveal is expected after this stuff in a way I can't say for Galron even though I could articulate stuff for Galron better if I wanted to. That's my actual heart song at this phase but I can be deferential too if someone I like is saying no

Pooky pedited something
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Fri Feb 04, 2022 12:41 am

Post by Isis »

In post 380, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:I thought you enjoyed the game because you pocketed me so casually like taking an umbrella out of your bag and opening it in the rain.

There was this line you said about how you read me because you thought I did some things that would be a little harder for me to do if I was scum that was quite compelling to me because I thought you would think that way about my alignment.

I would've thought you would at least find my desperate attempts to "solve" humorous.
I think that's probably how I would solve most people's alignments besides yours but I probably needed to put out content.
I tend to read you on a few home run points of things you would never do as one alignment, with all the uncertainty, if any, centered on whether I've scienced a poor theory rather than uncertainty on whether you pull it out as the opposite alignment. That's how I feel about your meta.

So now you have the true ending from the bonus dvd special features I guess
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Fri Feb 04, 2022 12:43 am

Post by Isis »

Like this game you've made a couple posts that are a little harder for you as scum but my diary says "Pooky is null" cause you're either going to show me your prison tattoo or sprout wings at some later point in the game
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Fri Feb 04, 2022 12:45 am

Post by Isis »

That might not be the best wording, might not be very 2021 of me, sry
"Well, I..."
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Fri Feb 04, 2022 12:50 am

Do you know what they say the speed of falling cherry blossoms are?
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Fri Feb 04, 2022 12:56 am

I'm not sure if it's the theme of this game but I find many things about this world incredibly dull, gray and lifeless.

Like I look at the thread and things feel like they are empty - but then I read your posting and it always makes me smile a bit inside - like you are a blossom of color in a world of gray.

But the people who are colored are the bad people in this story and I don't think I can vote for you even if I think you are colorful because it would make me grayer inside than I would like to be so I close my eyes and pretend I am colored with you as well.

Do you understand the story I am trying to write? It is a bit silly now that I read it over but perhaps the colors I see are not really important because feelings flow in places where we can't see.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Fri Feb 04, 2022 12:58 am

Perhaps I should not have written that; what if Tweetie gets the wrong impression that I'm a game thrower, she will be furious with me.

But sometimes I am quite stupid and oftentimes I think it's a wonder I am still alive. I think perhaps I amuse God as well as his favorite Bat.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
mc esther
mc esther
Goon
mc esther
Goon
Goon

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Fri Feb 04, 2022 2:04 am

Post by mc esther »

In post 369, EdensFlame wrote:I've read some Greeting Town games and this is very similar
what do you think of rat/toogeloo?
~
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Fri Feb 04, 2022 3:25 am

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 388, mc esther wrote:
In post 369, EdensFlame wrote:I've read some Greeting Town games and this is very similar
What do YOU think of rat/toogeloo?
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Fri Feb 04, 2022 4:15 am

Post by Galron »

In post 357, Isis wrote:
In post 283, Galron wrote:
In post 256, Isis wrote:This seems really inductive when the exact identities aren't memorable so I think it's pretty scummy.
I want to understand what you're getting at here. I recalled something because of content, not because of the player, and I thought that content was scummy. And I think you're saying I need to know who made that content (vote) and the rest of the body of their work in order to make that judgment. Am I close?
Yeah, close enough. It matters less whether the body of work disrupts the assessment as scum because being a visible content mill is more important
The answer confuses me.
EdensFlame
EdensFlame
Townie
EdensFlame
Townie
Townie

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Fri Feb 04, 2022 4:16 am

Post by EdensFlame »

In post 388, mc esther wrote:
Don't have a solid read of the slot, honestly can't remember much that it's done.
I'll join the wagon if push comes to shove, don't have a strong scumread on anyone yet
“At times there will be fire; this we can’t avoid. But it’s up to us to decide whether it will consume or it will purify.”
– Cristen Rodgers
''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
EdensFlame
EdensFlame
Townie
EdensFlame
Townie
Townie

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Fri Feb 04, 2022 4:19 am

Post by EdensFlame »

There doesn't seem to be a lot of resistance to the lim though except maybe the Greeting push
Scum!Toog may mean Town!greeting though I'm not sure atp if this logic holds up too well.
I guess I'll look into it on a color flip from toog
“At times there will be fire; this we can’t avoid. But it’s up to us to decide whether it will consume or it will purify.”
– Cristen Rodgers
''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Fri Feb 04, 2022 6:03 am

Post by Galron »

I just have a handful of nulls at this point. anahit seems to be a consensus town read, and I'm leaning that way but I'm not wholly convinced. Cakez is content-worthy scum lean, and Toogs' slot is almost anti-content null scum. I think I do see what Cakez was thinking about edensFlame now maybe. I don't understand the read on me by Isis. Pooky isn't very lovable this game. I feel like I've been defending Greeting, but I don't know that I have; I just have played a bunch of games with him recently and haven't noticed much difference, even with anahit's point about putting the cart before the horse, which was interesting. There is some other stuff that I've been thinking that I can't recall right now, and I feel pressured to make a vote.

pedit: VOTE: toogalooVOTE:

I don't want to hammer. I don't know where we're at even though I've read this four times. None of this is making a whole lot of sense to me.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Fri Feb 04, 2022 6:04 am

Post by Galron »

VOTE: toogaloo

It's E-3 I think.
anahit
anahit
ani db it she
Goon
anahit
ani db it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Fri Feb 04, 2022 6:35 am

Post by anahit »

sorry for delay need like ~1 more hour
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Fri Feb 04, 2022 6:41 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 364, anahit wrote:
In post 234, SirCakez wrote:Low-key feeling the vibe to PL Dwlee for being useless
In post 331, SirCakez wrote:
In post 253, Vanderscamp wrote:VOTE: dwlee for doing nothing
Is this because you actually think Dwlee's behavior is scummy or just annoyance?
In post 335, SirCakez wrote:
In post 270, EdensFlame wrote:I think I will VOTE: Dwlee99.
This is also a crappy vote and it just makes me want to move back to Eden
I think we can do way better for a day 1 elim than Dwlee
In post 339, SirCakez wrote:
In post 290, Dwlee99 wrote:VOTE: Sircakez
This will probably result in a countervote from him but I want to get more cakey posting to look at and then go from there
Nah i have no interest in pushing you rn
what happened here tho
The first post was mostly me poking fun at Dwlee as I've known them forever note that I said PL
I haven't actually thought they were scum today
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Fri Feb 04, 2022 6:41 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 367, EdensFlame wrote:welcome!
Not a fan of a Greeting lim
How does Eden constantly make such scummy posts??
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Fri Feb 04, 2022 6:42 am

Post by SirCakez »

I want to get some Toog posting before limming there I feel like I can read him with enough posts
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Fri Feb 04, 2022 6:43 am

Post by SirCakez »

I think ana, mad hatter and Pooky are my strongest townreads
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”