Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Fri Feb 04, 2022 4:11 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 448, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 446, Galron wrote:
In post 444, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 437, Galron wrote:dwlee, are you around?
I can be kinda

Been very busy today. Went sledding :)
Super jealous. Why did I ever quit?

You were wanting more content from Cakez and I was wondering if you have gotten anything yet?
Cakez response to me is kinda NAI and I'm not sure if Cakez is low-key buddying me or actually thinks I'll be more readable later
What about his other content?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Fri Feb 04, 2022 4:12 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Err still null
I prefer they, thanks :)
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: She

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Fri Feb 04, 2022 4:35 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

VOTE TALLY
Day One, Sixth Hour
Seven to condemn

(expired on 2022-02-05 16:56:02)

(4) Greeting —>>>>
SirCakez, Mad Hatters Tea Party, Isis, Toogeloo
(3) Toogeloo —>>>
Greeting, Ahri, Galron
(2) Dwlee99 —>>
Vanderscamp, EdensFlame
(1) SirCakez —>
Dwlee99
(1) Galron —>
PookyTheMagicalBear

(2) Not Voting —>>
anahit, mc esther
Ahri
Ahri
Goon
Ahri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Fri Feb 04, 2022 5:05 pm

Post by Ahri »

In post 449, anahit wrote:
In post 439, Ahri wrote:
In post 434, anahit wrote:more likely than default slot?
they give off normie vibes

why
because she is pushing greeting and defending toogeloo (even suggesting dwlee as a better elimination than toogeloo) and you are defending greeting and pushing toogeloo as the best elimination so i was wondering if you found her to be a likely toogeloo partner in your view of the game
defending toogeloo?

kk

i did not see this

but if this is true, then in addition to their "colorful" terminology

VOTE: Isis
mc esther
mc esther
Goon
mc esther
Goon
Goon

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Fri Feb 04, 2022 5:27 pm

Post by mc esther »

VOTE: toogeloo

re: "greeting as a counterwagon to defend toogeloo" (wait i think im re-ing myself). my initial reaction looking more carefully was "lol no"; rat's wagon at the time of the cakez vote was just me/isis/party, not exactly serious pressure. but looking more carefully still, with deadline looming and a slow-moving game, i could potentially see maf worried that toogeloo was becoming a deadline elimination. cakez' unexplained vote makes a ton of sense in this latter context, i was on the rat wagon and had earlier made it pretty clear that i was interested in voting greeting with someone; in this world, cakez wasnt necessarily hoping for the flash wagon, he just wanted to deadlock them. cakez also more explicitly defends toogeloo (well, says he doesnt want them eliminated; which, eh, same thing in my books) later, so i do think cakez looks pretty suspicious if toogeloo flips maf.

isis and the tea party, eh, i think theyre town. i think if ahri's serious about "isis is maf for defending toogeloo", she should wait for a toogeloo flip to make that call.
~
Ahri
Ahri
Goon
Ahri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Fri Feb 04, 2022 6:14 pm

Post by Ahri »

In post 454, mc esther wrote:VOTE: toogeloo

re: "greeting as a counterwagon to defend toogeloo" (wait i think im re-ing myself). my initial reaction looking more carefully was "lol no"; rat's wagon at the time of the cakez vote was just me/isis/party, not exactly serious pressure. but looking more carefully still, with deadline looming and a slow-moving game, i could potentially see maf worried that toogeloo was becoming a deadline elimination. cakez' unexplained vote makes a ton of sense in this latter context, i was on the rat wagon and had earlier made it pretty clear that i was interested in voting greeting with someone; in this world, cakez wasnt necessarily hoping for the flash wagon, he just wanted to deadlock them. cakez also more explicitly defends toogeloo (well, says he doesnt want them eliminated; which, eh, same thing in my books) later, so i do think cakez looks pretty suspicious if toogeloo flips maf.

isis and the tea party, eh, i think theyre town. i think if ahri's serious about "isis is maf for defending toogeloo", she should wait for a toogeloo flip to make that call.
hm?

what do you think of isis defending toogeloo then since ur voting google
mc esther
mc esther
Goon
mc esther
Goon
Goon

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Fri Feb 04, 2022 6:23 pm

Post by mc esther »

i think isis can just, be wrong about toog; and i dont think all three maf jumped on the greeting wagon. to me, if it's cakez/toog, it seems pretty unlikely to also be isis? but sure, maybe. that said, my main point here is that i suspect toogeloo's maf, but obviously i dont actually know that for sure, and presumably you dont either. i dont want to eliminate toog's buddy today, i want to eliminate toog and look for their buddy if im proven right.
~
anahit
anahit
ani db it she
Goon
anahit
ani db it she
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: ani db it she

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Fri Feb 04, 2022 8:43 pm

Post by anahit »

In post 453, Ahri wrote:
In post 439, Ahri wrote:

why
because she is pushing greeting and defending toogeloo (even suggesting dwlee as a better elimination than toogeloo) and you are defending greeting and pushing toogeloo as the best elimination so i was wondering if you found her to be a likely toogeloo partner in your view of the game
defending toogeloo?

kk

i did not see this

well maybe not hard defending but certainly deprioritizing wagon

but if scum!isis to you requires assumption of scum!toogeloo then wasn’t toogeloo the better vote?

also, i wasn’t trying to suggest that we should be voting for isis rather i was trying to understand your thought process here
is there salvation for you when a game is finished?
anahit
anahit
ani db it she
Goon
anahit
ani db it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Fri Feb 04, 2022 8:58 pm

Post by anahit »

which mostly i still do not
anahit
anahit
ani db it she
Goon
anahit
ani db it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:32 am

Post by anahit »

ahri making greeting elimination more likely here kinda hm

still somewhat confused by what any mafia are doing here if partnered with either wagon

around in a bit through deadline if necessary
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:50 am

Post by SirCakez »

I'll be here in a couple hours definitely before deadline
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:53 am

Post by Galron »

In post 456, mc esther wrote:that said, my main point here is that i suspect toogeloo's maf, but obviously i dont actually know that for sure, and presumably you dont either. i dont want to eliminate toog's buddy today, i want to eliminate toog and look for their buddy if im proven right.
This makes me uneasy
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: They/Them/Theirs

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2022 4:33 am

Post by Mad Hatters Tea Party »

It could make you uneasy.
Contrarywise it should make you feel assured.

I do apologise, the Tweedle Twins came for Tea and told their tantalising tales to Hare and myself.

*sips tea*

A little cold... anyway.
I am curious as to what makes you ill at ease about the post from our Circular Artisan. The point made is quite simple. Strike at the soul of scum you know, not at the scum you don't.

You aim at your target, not at the one next to them who could well be just an innocent bystander.

As for my opinions, the Monochromatic Bear is an impure wagon. The Fire Fox would do well to elaborate and expand upon her votes upon both The Monochrome Queen and Bear - until so she is one the Bandersnatch will be watching, along with the The Timekeeper and The Curious. The Jailed Songbird is still the best elimination for today, in my opinion.
Remember, the best place to start is at the beginning, and when you get to the end, stop.
totally not a stealth alt
EdensFlame
EdensFlame
Townie
EdensFlame
Townie
Townie

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2022 4:45 am

Post by EdensFlame »

In post 453, Ahri wrote:
In post 439, Ahri wrote:

why
defending toogeloo?

kk

i did not see this

In post 462, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:It could make you uneasy.
Contrarywise it should make you feel assured.

I do apologise, the Tweedle Twins came for Tea and told their tantalising tales to Hare and myself.

*sips tea*

A little cold... anyway.
I am curious as to what makes you ill at ease about the post from our Circular Artisan. The point made is quite simple. Strike at the soul of scum you know, not at the scum you don't.

You aim at your target, not at the one next to them who could well be just an innocent bystander.

As for my opinions, the Monochromatic Bear is an impure wagon. The Fire Fox would do well to elaborate and expand upon her votes upon both The Monochrome Queen and Bear - until so she is one the Bandersnatch will be watching, along with the The Timekeeper and The Curious. The Jailed Songbird is still the best elimination for today, in my opinion.
Okay I can't understand this
Monochrome-bear equals toog
Jailed songbird is Greeting
Who's the others?
“At times there will be fire; this we can’t avoid. But it’s up to us to decide whether it will consume or it will purify.”
– Cristen Rodgers
''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
anahit
anahit
ani db it she
Goon
anahit
ani db it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2022 5:05 am

Post by anahit »

In post 463, EdensFlame wrote:Who's the others?
timekeeper is galron i assume (though i always associate galron with lady columbia despite new avatar for whatever reason)
fire fox should be ahri
circular artisan is mc esther i believe due to previous discussion about
anahit
anahit
ani db it she
Goon
anahit
ani db it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2022 5:08 am

Post by anahit »

In post 422, anahit wrote:
In post 420, mc esther wrote:UNVOTE:

yeah echoing the sentiment i think ive read in a few places, not so sure greeting's the best elimination any more. maybe i'll change my mind again in a bit.

i dont want to put toogeloo on e-1 before ive properly caught up, that's quite likely where my vote will be going once ive had my coffee etc..
yours was one of the votes making me uneasy so if you could give words as to how you reached this conclusion and such i’d appreciate it
In post 425, mc esther wrote:i dont particularly like greeting's iso when i very briefly skimmed (kinda just scrolled lmao) it just then, but something (probably how fast the wagon flashed up) makes me subjectively way uneasy about it.
In post 461, Galron wrote:
In post 456, mc esther wrote:that said, my main point here is that i suspect toogeloo's maf, but obviously i dont actually know that for sure, and presumably you dont either. i dont want to eliminate toog's buddy today, i want to eliminate toog and look for their buddy if im proven right.
This makes me uneasy
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2022 5:12 am

It doesn't take much to work out whom bears which title.

Read my posts, you may learn.

I will concede The Timeless and Curious are a single being, not the two which may be implied.
Remember, the best place to start is at the beginning, and when you get to the end, stop.
anahit
anahit
ani db it she
Goon
anahit
ani db it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2022 5:13 am

Post by anahit »

what does anyone assume about dwlee/pooky/vanderscamp w/ regards to current wagons

how do those confident that greeting and/or toogeloo are mafia view these slots right now
anahit
anahit
ani db it she
Goon
anahit
ani db it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2022 5:13 am

Post by anahit »

In post 466, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:I will concede The Timeless and Curious are a single being, not the two which may be implied.
the stick figures in galron's avatar yea?
anahit
anahit
ani db it she
Goon
anahit
ani db it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2022 5:16 am

Post by anahit »

In post 462, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:I am curious as to what makes you ill at ease about the post from our Circular Artisan. The point made is quite simple. Strike at the soul of scum you know, not at the scum you don't.
but like,

you do not think it is noteworthy that mc esther is now confident in scum!toogeloo?
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2022 5:19 am

In post 467, anahit wrote:what does anyone assume about dwlee/pooky/vanderscamp w/ regards to current wagons

how do those confident that greeting and/or toogeloo are mafia view these slots right now
I assume nothing of the former three, as they have shown little to my mind. I may review them overnight.

I am not overly certain in The Jailed Songbird, however, she stands as my lowest read today and with Time becoming impatient, a decision has been made.
In post 468, anahit wrote:
In post 466, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:I will concede The Timeless and Curious are a single being, not the two which may be implied.
the stick figures in galron's avatar yea?
Correct.
anahit
anahit
ani db it she
Goon
anahit
ani db it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2022 5:22 am

Post by anahit »

In post 470, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:I assume nothing of the former three, as they have shown little to my mind. I may review them overnight.
right but if you think greeting is mafia, then that would have to mean something towards this yeah? do you think dwlee and vanderscamp both checked in with game with their partner as lead wagon and thought, this is fine and good will continue not to do anything?
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2022 5:23 am

In post 469, anahit wrote:
In post 462, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:I am curious as to what makes you ill at ease about the post from our Circular Artisan. The point made is quite simple. Strike at the soul of scum you know, not at the scum you don't.
but like,

you do not think it is noteworthy that mc esther is now confident in scum!toogeloo?
I would quite call this a declaration of confidence.
In post 456, mc esther wrote:i think isis can just, be wrong about toog; and i dont think all three maf jumped on the greeting wagon. to me, if it's cakez/toog, it seems pretty unlikely to also be isis? but sure, maybe. that said, my main point here is that
i suspect toogeloo's maf
, but obviously i dont actually know that for sure, and presumably you dont either. i dont want to eliminate toog's buddy today, i want to eliminate toog and look for their buddy if im proven right.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2022 5:23 am

Would not, that is.
anahit
anahit
ani db it she
Goon
anahit
ani db it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2022 5:25 am

Post by anahit »

In post 473, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:Would not, that is.
confident enough for mc esther to be voting toogeloo over anyone else in this situation, and she has been on both wagons, and she was also potentially trying to move ahri back to voting toogeloo as well,

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”