Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #3550 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2022 5:44 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 3546, MathBlade wrote:I don’t think Andres is scum here, and the equity for a bus on Andres is low

It’s much higher on Frog

So since Andres wasn’t pushed hard he’s likely not a miselim and scum get nothing out of it.
i have no clue what this post means
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3551 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2022 5:44 am

Post by MathBlade »

Oh and if Frogger is town (I doubt it) then I probably want Datisi first if SS is alive.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3552 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2022 5:45 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3550, Datisi wrote:
In post 3546, MathBlade wrote:I don’t think Andres is scum here, and the equity for a bus on Andres is low

It’s much higher on Frog

So since Andres wasn’t pushed hard he’s likely not a miselim and scum get nothing out of it.
i have no clue what this post means
It is my explanation for why I vote Frogger with this wagon composition.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #3553 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 am

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 3549, Datisi wrote:by your logic, any vote we agree on is going to be bad because it's necessary that the entire poe agrees on it because y'all are twiddling your thumbs.
yes, that's part of how you can sort people in a situation like this. wait for them to agree, and it will be sure to be on a bad option :P
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #3554 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 am

Post by Datisi »

and i do not understand your explanation
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #3555 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2022 5:48 am

Post by Something_Smart »

we have 5 days and potentially multiple incoming replacements. I will not be thumb twiddling forever. (And I was voting until this morning so I wasn't even doing that, really)
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3556 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2022 5:48 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3553, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 3549, Datisi wrote:by your logic, any vote we agree on is going to be bad because it's necessary that the entire poe agrees on it because y'all are twiddling your thumbs.
yes, that's part of how you can sort people in a situation like this. wait for them to agree, and it will be sure to be on a bad option :P
I disagree. I pointed out the dilemma earlier. I think you’re assuming scum chose the no bus option of that dilemma.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3557 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2022 5:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

gladiate: mathblade
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3558 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2022 5:50 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3557, Nero Cain wrote:
I am only active in this game and would be nice to know who you are. Guessing Frogger?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3559 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2022 5:51 am

Post by Nero Cain »

You really think that frog puts that much effort into the game? heck no of course I'm bias since I know its a town slot
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3560 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2022 5:52 am

Post by MathBlade »

?? What player slot are you Nero?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #3561 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2022 5:53 am

Post by Datisi »

math, can you please explain to me
~M
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3562 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2022 5:53 am

Post by catboi »

Nero Cain replaces Frogsterking.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3563 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2022 5:55 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3545, MathBlade wrote:Frogger’s flip solves the game and doesn’t give scum an out.
IT CREATES PEACE IN THE MIDDLE EAST. IT MAKES BIGGOTRY GO AWAY. IT GIVES OUT FREE ELECTRIC CARS. NOTHING BAD CAN HAPPEN, I PROMISE YOU.

I swear this is like straight-up scum logic.

House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3564 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2022 5:57 am

Post by House »

In post 3485, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3482, Aristeia wrote:house is kind of defending frogster no?
Nah he’s being stubborn and doesn’t want Frog because I scumread him.
Talking like you know I'm town is weird when you're keeping me in your supposed solve.
The apology that resulted in my indefinite ban:

https://tinyimg.io/i/ZX5Yjhw.png
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3565 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2022 5:58 am

Post by MathBlade »

It’s much higher on Frog

House/Ari/Datisi had complete thread control for a few days and did nothing with it.

Yet all three scumread Andres. They don’t really get anything for a bus there as there’s no case except inactive so if Andres was scum there’s no bus cred. Since there’s no bus cred and whoever is scum in that trio at best only sat a vote while pushing elsewhere it’s much more likely Andres is town.

With Andres being town we have a few options

House is being an OMGUS idiot or scum
Ari is well played scum or doesn’t want to effort
Datisi is well defended scum or doesn’t need to effort

When pressured Ari voted Frogger
This means that if she’s town she believes it and if she is scum she believes she needs to bus.

Makes Frogger, now Nero a good elim combined with all the scummy shit the slot has done
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3566 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2022 5:59 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3564, House wrote:
Talking like you know I'm town is weird when you're keeping me in your supposed solve.
This isn’t me talking to you like I know you’re town.

This statement is true of both alignments.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3567 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2022 6:00 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Are you arguing that my slot was getting bussed?

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3568 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2022 6:01 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3567, Nero Cain wrote:Are you arguing that my slot was getting bussed?
I am arguing your slot was being bussed or it’s Datisi + Ari or Datisi + SS yes.

My primary solve is House + you or Ari + you though.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #3569 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2022 6:03 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 3565, MathBlade wrote:Yet all three scumread Andres.
i was never scumreading andres so idk
~M
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3570 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2022 6:05 am

Post by MathBlade »

With SS and IV conf
And Ari and SS understand I am mechanically conf
There’s nothing the PoE can really do to earn cred except bus.

So they can either get a miselim today and prove my theories right
Or they can bus and hope to keep standing.

House as scum wouldn’t bus because he thinks he can win a wordsmith argument
Ari on the other hand is 50/50 because if you are scum with her she sees the dilemma but if you aren’t she’s in essence sacrificing credibility because she’s one of the few who can afford to lose it.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3571 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2022 6:08 am

Post by House »

FUCK YEAH!

VOTE: Mathblade

I don't care that it's not a real gladiate. It's real to me.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3572 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2022 6:09 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3569, Datisi wrote:
In post 3565, MathBlade wrote:Yet all three scumread Andres.
i was never scumreading andres so idk
Hmmm I thought you had or expressed serious doubt.

Regardless the point still stands if you were scum with Frogger or House you could have easily tunneled Andres.

I think Andres is town from the lack of people doing anything to push him. Especially if House is also town.

The heat just doesn’t provide for Andres scum.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3573 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2022 6:12 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3571, House wrote:
FUCK YEAH!

VOTE: Mathblade

I don't care that it's not a real gladiate. It's real to me.
It can’t be this is a normal.

Nero is continuing the theatrics of Frogger.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3574 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2022 6:12 am

Post by House »

In post 3566, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3564, House wrote:
This isn’t me talking to you like I know you’re town.

This statement is true of both alignments.
Bullshit.

If frog was scum as you pretend to believe, and if I was scum as you pretend to believe, you wanting frog dead isn't why I wouldn't want frog dead.

And "Nah"? If frog and I were scum together, any resistance to his wagon would be, at a minimum, a soft defense.

YOU KNOW I AM TOWN.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”