Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: They/Them/Theirs

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2022 5:27 am

Post by Mad Hatters Tea Party »

In post 471, anahit wrote:
In post 470, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:I assume nothing of the former three, as they have shown little to my mind. I may review them overnight.
right but if you think greeting is mafia, then that would have to mean something towards this yeah? do you think dwlee and vanderscamp both checked in with game with their partner as lead wagon and thought, this is fine and good will continue not to do anything?
I believe that the notion that scum are in low activity slots is a false dichotomy used to drive miselimination.

I believe some people simply lack motivation sometimes for the game - I am well aware that my own presence is considered a trial by some simply for the manner in which I speak.

I have no reason to suspect that trio, and enough to suspect The Jailed Songbird.
Remember, the best place to start is at the beginning, and when you get to the end, stop.
totally not a stealth alt
anahit
anahit
ani db it she
Goon
anahit
ani db it she
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: ani db it she

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2022 5:31 am

Post by anahit »

In post 475, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:I believe that the notion that scum are in low activity slots is a false dichotomy used to drive miselimination.

I believe some people simply lack motivation sometimes for the game - I am well aware that my own presence is considered a trial by some simply for the manner in which I speak.

I have no reason to suspect that trio, and enough to suspect The Jailed Songbird.
i mean, scum are in low activity slots more often than random, but that certainly doesn't mean low activity slots are always mafia

i think i am not communicating very clearly as your assumption here seems to be that i think you should potentially suspect those three?

whereas it seems to me that you would think they'd be more likely to be town if you strongly believed greeting to be mafia
is there salvation for you when a game is finished?
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2022 5:34 am

In post 474, anahit wrote:
In post 473, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:Would not, that is.
confident enough for mc esther to be voting toogeloo over anyone else in this situation, and she has been on both wagons, and she was also potentially trying to move ahri back to voting toogeloo as well,
We have limited time left, and the foulness amongst us will see to push an elimination in their favour and so we must attempt to gauge and push our own elimination.

Confidence is a luxury to us here, and one few can obtain so early in the game.

I am as confident as I can be for Day 1, which is to say that I am not overly confident, however, this is where my sword lies and shall remain.
If I am wrong, that is unfortunate. If I am right...
Doon wi the bloody colors.
Remember, the best place to start is at the beginning, and when you get to the end, stop.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2022 5:37 am

In post 476, anahit wrote:
In post 475, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:I believe that the notion that scum are in low activity slots is a false dichotomy used to drive miselimination.

i mean, scum are in low activity slots more often than random, but that certainly doesn't mean low activity slots are always mafia

i think i am not communicating very clearly as your assumption here seems to be that i think you should potentially suspect those three?

whereas it seems to me that you would think they'd be more likely to be town if you strongly believed greeting to be mafia
Not true, I find town more than I find scum in those slots.
Your communication is clear, you wish for them to be considered but not automatically suspected.

I dislike playing a dot to dot, when I can't see the numbers.
I can't join the dots unless I know which order to join them in.
I can't create an associative without information to go from.
anahit
anahit
ani db it she
Goon
anahit
ani db it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2022 5:38 am

Post by anahit »

In post 477, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:and the foulness amongst us will see to push an elimination in their favour
right so who is doing this do you think? (other than greeting)

like you thought it was not noteworthy that those three i asked you about before were actively not doing this right
anahit
anahit
ani db it she
Goon
anahit
ani db it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2022 5:38 am

Post by anahit »

In post 479, anahit wrote:right so who is doing this do you think?
or rather, who is potentially doing this
EdensFlame
EdensFlame
Townie
EdensFlame
Townie
Townie

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2022 5:39 am

Post by EdensFlame »

I feel like Dwlee is still the best elimination since the slot hasn't done anything BUT there seems to be resistance and reluctance to vote there.
There's no real reason to oppose pressuring an inactive slot so my impression is that Dwlee is probably scum.
Rhis would potentially leave Cakez as a partner
“At times there will be fire; this we can’t avoid. But it’s up to us to decide whether it will consume or it will purify.”
– Cristen Rodgers
''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
anahit
anahit
ani db it she
Goon
anahit
ani db it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2022 5:40 am

Post by anahit »

In post 478, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:Not true, I find town more than I find scum in those slots.
i mean, one should find town more often than scum in every slot because there are more towns than scums

but scums are more often in low activity slots than they would be if randomly distributed

same as with scum more often are replaced
anahit
anahit
ani db it she
Goon
anahit
ani db it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2022 5:44 am

Post by anahit »

In post 478, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:Your communication is clear, you wish for them to be considered but not automatically suspected.

i am attempting to have you (and anyone else) talk about these slots with regards to the current wagons as i am trying to understand how people are viewing the game

it's like, not about correctly ordering the dots, but rather attempting to do so,

like i am more likely to learn about the person answering the question regarding dwlee/pooky/vanderscamp than i am to learn about those slots themselves from this
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2022 6:07 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

VOTE: Toogeloo
Strikes me as more town than greeting? Maybe?
I prefer they, thanks :)
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2022 6:07 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

More scummy*
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2022 6:22 am

In post 479, anahit wrote:
In post 477, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:and the foulness amongst us will see to push an elimination in their favour
right so who is doing this do you think? (other than greeting)

like you thought it was not noteworthy that those three i asked you about before were actively not doing this right
I do not think I am allowing the foul colors to steer this ship and to drive their miseliminatons without being pulled into sights. The Jailed Songbird currently sits in the place of attempting to steer elsewhere, and rather lazily so as well.

The other suspicion right now is that The Timekeeper and Curious is attempting to befoul my tea.
EdensFlame wrote:I feel like Dwlee is still the best elimination since the slot hasn't done anything BUT there seems to be resistance and reluctance to vote there.
There's no real reason to oppose pressuring an inactive slot so my impression is that Dwlee is probably scum.
Rhis would potentially leave Cakez as a partner
Neither has The Timekeeper, and the Timekeeper is amongst the highest posters here.
I have no reason to suspect dwlee, and so I will not vote there.
anahit wrote:
In post 478, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:Not true, I find town more than I find scum in those slots.
i mean, one should find town more often than scum in every slot because there are more towns than scums

but scums are more often in low activity slots than they would be if randomly distributed

same as with scum more often are replaced
Incorrect. Town are as likely to replace out as scum are. Town can be just as inactive as scum.
To claim otherwise is to be either be a fool blinded by bias, or scum.
anahit wrote:
In post 478, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:Your communication is clear, you wish for them to be considered but not automatically suspected.

i am attempting to have you (and anyone else) talk about these slots with regards to the current wagons as i am trying to understand how people are viewing the game

it's like, not about correctly ordering the dots, but rather attempting to do so,

like i am more likely to learn about the person answering the question regarding dwlee/pooky/vanderscamp than i am to learn about those slots themselves from this
With the pressure of time ever encroaching on our escapade, I find it odd that you seek out knowledge of these three.

For what little its worth and the little variance in read, I would rate Dwlee, Vanders and Pooky in such order.
mc esther
mc esther
Goon
mc esther
Goon
Goon

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2022 7:31 am

Post by mc esther »

In post 474, anahit wrote:and she was also potentially trying to move ahri back to voting toogeloo as well
"potentially", oof, i was apparently not clear enough in my intentions. i [thought i was] very definitely and unambiguously attempting to move ahri back to toogeloo.
~
mc esther
mc esther
Goon
mc esther
Goon
Goon

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2022 7:34 am

Post by mc esther »

In post 467, anahit wrote:what does anyone assume about dwlee/pooky/vanderscamp w/ regards to current wagons
my vanderscamp town read hasnt changed. pooky's spectacularly null. dwlee, and this is probably a more direct answer to your question than these previous two reads-in-a-vacuum: i dont think theyre bussing, so i'd hard townread dwlee on a toog scumflip. not much opinion on them beyond that.
~
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2022 7:44 am

Post by Toogeloo »

lol@thatdwleevote
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2022 8:06 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

You got a problem toog? Huh, huh, huh?
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2022 8:21 am

Post by Galron »

In post 462, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:It could make you uneasy.
Contrarywise it should make you feel assured.

I do apologise, the Tweedle Twins came for Tea and told their tantalising tales to Hare and myself.

*sips tea*

A little cold... anyway.
I am curious as to what makes you ill at ease about the post from our Circular Artisan. The point made is quite simple. Strike at the soul of scum you know, not at the scum you don't.

You aim at your target, not at the one next to them who could well be just an innocent bystander.

As for my opinions, the Monochromatic Bear is an impure wagon. The Fire Fox would do well to elaborate and expand upon her votes upon both The Monochrome Queen and Bear - until so she is one the Bandersnatch will be watching, along with the The Timekeeper and The Curious. The Jailed Songbird is still the best elimination for today, in my opinion.
Is mc esther's progression on Toogs indicative of someone with conviction?
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2022 8:23 am

Post by Galron »

In post 459, anahit wrote:still somewhat confused by what any mafia are doing here if partnered with either wagon
staying home?
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2022 8:29 am

In post 491, Galron wrote:

I do apologise, the Tweedle Twins came for Tea and told their tantalising tales to Hare and myself.

*sips tea*

A little cold... anyway.
I am curious as to what makes you ill at ease about the post from our Circular Artisan. The point made is quite simple. Strike at the soul of scum you know, not at the scum you don't.

You aim at your target, not at the one next to them who could well be just an innocent bystander.

As for my opinions, the Monochromatic Bear is an impure wagon. The Fire Fox would do well to elaborate and expand upon her votes upon both The Monochrome Queen and Bear - until so she is one the Bandersnatch will be watching, along with the The Timekeeper and The Curious. The Jailed Songbird is still the best elimination for today, in my opinion.
The inverse is true. Esther is someone who is open about their lack of confidence in this and that people are claiming the confidence to be strong are to be interrogated when Time allows such.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2022 8:30 am

In post 452, Morning Tweet wrote:(expired on 2022-02-05 16:56:02)
Time waits for no-one. Make your stand and make it now.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2022 8:33 am

Post by Galron »

In post 467, anahit wrote:what does anyone assume about dwlee/pooky/vanderscamp w/ regards to current wagons
Crickets.

It would be easy to say that one must be a maf, right? But the logic to get there doesn't necessarily hold too well. Their silence is quite loud, though.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2022 8:39 am

Post by Galron »

In post 493, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:
In post 491, Galron wrote:

*sips tea*

A little cold... anyway.

The inverse is true. Esther is someone who is open about their lack of confidence in this and that people are claiming the confidence to be strong are to be interrogated when Time allows such.
Why the need to broadcast it?
In post 456, mc esther wrote:but obviously i dont actually know that for sure
mc esther
mc esther
Goon
mc esther
Goon
Goon

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2022 8:41 am

Post by mc esther »

In post 496, Galron wrote:Why the need to broadcast it?
In post 456, mc esther wrote:but obviously i dont actually know that for sure
because i was directly answering a question from someone who was actually (or seemed to be) assuming toogeloo's flip in advance?
~
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2022 8:50 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 400, Greeting wrote:I am not sure if my vote is still valid after
Radical Rat
's replacement so in case it isn't then VOTE: Toogeloo.

Unfortunately, I won't be able to read the thread thoroughly as I wanted to. I still do wish to play though. If, somehow, I make it to Day 2, I will contribute more. If not then oh well, farewell. Haven't been gotten my head around this game anyway.
this just feels like such a weak sauce vote
I mean I'm confbiased here I know but c'mon the Toog wagon is ass
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2022 8:50 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 401, Greeting wrote:If I do get miselimmed, I would advise to look for scum in my wagon. There’s surprisingly little opposition to it, the majority seems to be either supportive or indifferent to it.
also this is kinda bs bc everyone who voted has reasoning it wasn't just a mindless sheep-on
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”