House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3675 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2022 8:18 am

Post by House »

VP announcing his A50 visit would have likely led scum to kill VP if A50 was town, or block him if A50 is scum.

All this town power, you think scum has no counter?

Get the fuck outta here.
The apology that resulted in my indefinite ban:

https://tinyimg.io/i/ZX5Yjhw.png
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3676 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2022 8:19 am

Post by House »

3 town PRs and a game claim sounds about right, to me. :shrug:

House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3677 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2022 8:19 am

Post by House »

In post 3676, House wrote:3 town PRs and a fake* claim sounds about right, to me. :shrug:

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3678 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2022 8:21 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3675, House wrote:VP announcing his A50 visit would have likely led scum to kill VP if A50 was town, or block him if A50 is scum.

All this town power, you think scum has no counter?

Get the fuck outta here.
There is actually very little

There’s a role that gets one check and is dead either way pretty much every time.

And even night invest that gets guilties on every PR except the one that’s going to die anyway.

No protectives to balance the death.

Yes it’s possible scum have a roleblocker or doctor or BP, it’s probable

You still didn’t answer the question about the number of PRs if I am not one.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3679 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2022 8:21 am

Post by House »

Hey nero, I'm going to
lurk
work for the next 6-8 hours, so you have plenty of time to call me scum.

Have fun!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3680 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2022 8:23 am

Post by Nero Cain »

you guys need to chill. They have medicine for that these days.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3681 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2022 8:24 am

Post by MathBlade »

If you keep this up House you’re likely to be policied if people don’t want Nero.

I’d rather Nero here. Almost every freaking player in the game has told you you’re wrong.

If you’re town you need to slot me in as town or at least pretend to here.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3682 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2022 8:24 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3680, Nero Cain wrote:you guys need to chill. They have medicine for that these days.
Please don’t suggest shit like this.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3683 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2022 8:26 am

Post by MathBlade »

If I have to guess Frogger is scum doctor for a fake scum inno.

That’s how I would balance this mechanically.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3684 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2022 8:26 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I should have never joined this game.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3685 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2022 8:26 am

Post by Nero Cain »

wrong, frogger was a vt.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3686 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2022 8:28 am

Post by MathBlade »

The reason scum don’t bus Nero is because then it confirms the setup that my slot is indeed the fake guilty

House can’t push me anymore and neither can Ari or anyone else

Then we get proven my replace in theory was right and there’s a scum in House/Ari/Dat.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3687 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2022 8:29 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3685, Nero Cain wrote:wrong, frogger was a vt.
Prove it then. Do something Townie.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3688 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2022 8:30 am

Post by Nero Cain »

why are you always this horrible?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3689 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2022 8:30 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3687, MathBlade wrote:Do something Townie.
you first

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3690 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2022 8:32 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3688, Nero Cain wrote:why are you always this horrible?
I am not.

The PoE was is and will be in you five (House/Ari/Datisi/Andres/you)

Literally every mechanical / VCA idea I have had panned out.

I am only asking you to read the game or skim or something and provide a case to a viable pair.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3691 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2022 8:33 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I guess a vig is pretty powerful and I could
MAYBE
see a setup designer go "hey let's take a fairly powerful role and stack the game with vts to kinda balance out the swingy role but then 4/6 just seems a bit more "normal" to me idk

Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #3692 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2022 8:33 am

Post by Datisi »

this game is turning into another "every time the game gets worse, have a shot" game
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3693 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2022 8:33 am

Post by Nero Cain »

then stop rushing me.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3694 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2022 8:34 am

Post by MathBlade »

I have been intentionally forcing people to acknowledge the PoE and push within it. My job as conf town is to ensure we get a scum in the PoE that is likely scum. Every solve must be in that PoE unless it’s SS + Datisi.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3695 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2022 8:36 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3692, Datisi wrote:this game is turning into another "every time the game gets worse, have a shot" game
It’s really not.
It’s the expected result of cornered scum.

They HAVE to get two miselims in 5
It’s disheartening to scum so they lash out. It’s pretty typical of caught scum.

House Frogger And Ari (the emotional not the PoE) have all done it to some extent.

As scum it would be hella easy to remove that pressure but I am not.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3696 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2022 8:37 am

Post by Nero Cain »

its cute that you think you are a better player than you really are

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3697 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2022 8:38 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3696, Nero Cain wrote:its cute that you think you are a better player than you really are
It’s cute that you think insulting me makes me bad this game.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3698 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2022 8:40 am

Post by Nero Cain »

you have wagoned nothing but town this game and practically every game we've played in

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3699 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2022 8:41 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't want to play with you so just vote me out and then eat a huge helping of crow then get fats tomorrow

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”