Micro 1044: A Normal Blitz V - Game Over

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Vanderscamp
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Tue Feb 08, 2022 12:05 am

Post by Vanderscamp »

In post 292, Datisi wrote:i am slightly annoyed that there has been little to no reactions on my meta case but ok
I'm on board!
Vanderscamp
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Tue Feb 08, 2022 12:07 am

Post by Vanderscamp »

In post 293, shiki wrote:
In post 292, Datisi wrote:i am slightly annoyed that there has been little to no reactions on my meta case but ok
i think your meta case is non-applicable to this situation

like bugspray was upset about looker post then was immediately misgendered by looker after saying so

so any expectation of ‘well town!bugspray would have called me scum at this moment due to my asking for content but scum!bugspray would not’

seems kinda n/a yeah due to the events
This is what I mean by the difference between bugspray and the person who replaced out immediately.

The big part of "the events" happened a full irl day before this.

If bugspray is somehow so debilitated by what's happening that they are just not going to play the game, I would have expected an immediate replace out.
Vanderscamp
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Tue Feb 08, 2022 12:09 am

Post by Vanderscamp »

In post 310, Enchant wrote:First thing, you voted instantly i replaced, as saw me as easy target. Well fair.
Second, you not interested in me proving i am town, otherwise your approach would be other. You just interested in murdering me.

I think great achievement is that i read this game.
Well.
Last 5-6 pages or so.

I don't really remember what i read, but it was toxic. But i have poison resistance.

Also, watch me townspewing myself
*Swings green role pm around*

Now give me conftown ticket and execute anime.

Because how memetic it looks, i will say i am completely serious, Datisi maf.
This is a very bad "case" against datisi.
Vanderscamp
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Tue Feb 08, 2022 12:11 am

Post by Vanderscamp »

In post 319, Enchant wrote:You know, seeing how you instantly dropping your suspicions and just sheeps Jacket it's hilarious.
I don't think I believe that you are as confident in datisi being scum as you're pretending you are.
Vanderscamp
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Tue Feb 08, 2022 12:12 am

Post by Vanderscamp »

In post 324, Datisi wrote:like, no shit i voted you on entrance and before you said anything. that much can be plainly seen from the thread. so why is cape asking me a question that has an obvious answer? so that they can give off the illusion of sorting me via that question (despite it having a very obvious answer - "yes, yes i did do that"), and it's clearly setting up a "it's scummy to vote people before they get a chance to speak!!" scumread, while completely ignoring the fact that i already had a read on your slot which explains why i voted you
This is also great stuff!
It was a poor post from Cape
Vanderscamp
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Tue Feb 08, 2022 12:14 am

Post by Vanderscamp »

In post 332, Cape90 wrote:
In post 328, Datisi wrote:enchant was not an empty slot? in either sense of the word - the slot had a person playing in it, and the previous owner had posted enough content for me to get a read into. so.
I like to let the boiler plate sit on people that sub into a scummy slot personally. So far, not impressed, considering just revoting, but I will give it some time. I am still feeling mixed on you for *reasons

im mostly just giving it time because I don't really have more time to think about it rn bye.
You acknowledge that this is your personal opinion to take that stance though.

Why is it a big deal if someone doesn't share that stance?
Vanderscamp
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Tue Feb 08, 2022 12:16 am

Post by Vanderscamp »

In post 343, Cape90 wrote:UNVOTE: Datisi

augh the RT thing actually could make sense the more I think on it

Wow, it's super towny to post this so soon after writing a novella on why Datisi is scum.
Vanderscamp
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Tue Feb 08, 2022 12:18 am

Post by Vanderscamp »

I think Cake is strongly towny for what I just said.
I think Datisi/shiki/jacket have all been playing towny as well.

I think enchant's slot is suspicious because I didn't like bug for reasons I've just talked about, and I feel like enchant's case on Datisi was exceptionally weak, as umlaut did a good job of pointing out.
I also would kill Dorsey for earlier reasons.

Everyone else is null.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Tue Feb 08, 2022 12:44 am

Post by Enchant »

Who the hell said i am good player duh.
Dorsey
Dorsey
Goon
Dorsey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Tue Feb 08, 2022 12:56 am

Post by Dorsey »

In post 303, shiki wrote:i… don’t really think we need to talk about that anymore -

could you respond to 230-231 please
In post 348, Vanderscamp wrote:
In post 260, Jacket wrote:bugspray leaning into the outrage as a way to avoid actually playing the game takes my "meh" compromise vote to an actually serious one I feel strongly about.
I'm leaning this way, I can see it as being NAI
It doesn't make sense to me because they replaced out all over the site. And they weren't doing anything before. It looks like they just took an opportunity.
Vanderscamp
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Tue Feb 08, 2022 1:15 am

Post by Vanderscamp »

In post 359, Dorsey wrote:
In post 303, shiki wrote:i… don’t really think we need to talk about that anymore -

could you respond to 230-231 please
In post 348, Vanderscamp wrote:
In post 260, Jacket wrote:bugspray leaning into the outrage as a way to avoid actually playing the game takes my "meh" compromise vote to an actually serious one I feel strongly about.
I'm leaning this way, I can see it as being NAI
It doesn't make sense to me because they replaced out all over the site. And they weren't doing anything before. It looks like they just took an opportunity.
Were they doing things in other games?
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Tue Feb 08, 2022 1:17 am

Post by Enchant »

If you notice, bug firstly though that Looker getting forcereplaced, and when refused, asked "IS THIS ALLOWED" and left.

ACtually we should stop discussion of this before game end.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Tue Feb 08, 2022 2:03 am

Post by Datisi »

okay, time for me to quake in my boots.
In post 341, Cape90 wrote:I refuse to believe a player with 18460 posts and counting would actually believe their shallow case on me is really amazing and worth voting me over, I also refuse to believe the reason is genuine.
first strike. do i believe my shallow case on you was some ironclad 100% guaranteed-or-money-returned scumcase? not really, no, and i never said it was. but it does not have to be that strong in order to be "worth voting you over". i've voted people for much less.
In post 341, Cape90 wrote:Like Datisi says right? Like I criticized him for voting someone who hasn't gotten the chance to speak and they said this. So then were you just explaining your thought process from earlier? Because you said which in itself is a weird post because through this post, I really don't know at all why you got off Enchant, and onto me for a post I made. To me, it just looks like you might be just spewing Jacket as town, totally fine by me honestly, most of everyone looks suspicious this game, like who isn't scummy like, there is shiki. I see an argument there could be made for Jacket and Umulant too.
i genuinely have no clue what this is even attempting to say, but. no, in i was not explaining my thought process from earlier, i was explaining why your "enchant was an empty slot!!" argument from is nonsense.

as for . first, the accusation that "i can't see why you got onto me through this post" is... okay? yeah? because that's not the point of that post? i explained why i voted you in and , why are you giving me shit for not explaining that in ? as for "not seeing why i got off enchant", what do you think "nonchalant" and "not-giving-a-shit" means? those are characteristics that more often come from town than from scum, i saw those characteristics in enchat's intro. wow. amazing.
In post 341, Cape90 wrote:Blah blah blah, anyway, so I guess Enchant was not an empty slot in but you also said ? Did you just admit you voted an empty slot? I mean, come on, it's essentially the same thing an empty slot, a person who hasn't spoken. But hold on, you said didn't you? Which this raises many concerns of what you have been telling me Datisi.
enchant was not an empty slot in , in both senses of the word. (1 = occupied slot, 2 = slot that has produced readable material.) was saying that i was not willing to vote a slot that is unoccupied, because an unoccupied slot is unable to claim.

and "empty slot" and "person who hasn't spoken" is NOT the same thing when replacements are in question. i had a read on bugs. it did not matter that enchant hadn't spoken yet, i had a read on the slot due to the stuff that bugs had posted.
In post 341, Cape90 wrote: is a mafia question, mafia seem to love asking "am i scum?"
incorrect, gauging other people's reads on my slot is one of my favourite way of reading people.
In post 341, Cape90 wrote: is a big shrug for me
either say why the post makes me scum or don't include it in a scumcase.
In post 341, Cape90 wrote: so Datisi apparently has loads of meta on bugspray, that's cool, then they swap to me not knowing what my meta is like at all... okay then?
do you think that the one and only way i am able to make reads is through meta? am i suddenly not allowed to have non-meta reads because i had one meta read in this game?
In post 341, Cape90 wrote:Speaking of the whole meta on bugspray thing, you notice that when you go back to the moment when Datisi suspected me for questioning him on revoting the bugspray slot. Now it is pretty clear that Datisi still holds this suspicion on bugs/enchant, however what I am wondering, hey Datisi, would the solve of the game then be just me and enchant, would it just be us both as mafia? Or do you think we are unpaired?
i don't know and i don't care. i'm not solving partnerships on day one unless there is a very good reason to do so.
In post 341, Cape90 wrote:You know what is strange though, I go back and look at where Datisi says out of the 2 wagons at that time going on that he preferred bugspray but he expressed that he didn't like the wagon on bugspray? Excuse me hello? What?
"preferred out of the three current wagons" =/= liking a wagon. just because it's better than the alternatives, doesn't mean it's actually any good. hello???
In post 341, Cape90 wrote:Not like Datisi had no suspicion whatsoever on bugs as stated a bit in .
Datisi opts for going with Umlaut instead in anyway and this isn't really brought up later on again by Datisi.
yeah, because at the time, that singular post against bugspray wasn't enough to outweigh my other feelings on the slot. also, why should i have brought up the fact i voted umlaut again? how does the fact i didn't bring it up make me scum?
In post 341, Cape90 wrote:As far as meta reads that Datisi had on bugs goes, there was in at the top
"bugspray's latest post is very underwhelming and i'd be lying if i said i townread it,
but if i recall correctly, scum!bugs is generally more... tryhardy? or at least active, i remember them posting constantly in the first blitz.
could be that they're busy or don't feel like playing or smt, which would be nai, but eh."

Now ain't that just something.

Lemme just pull up some stuff in .

Oh dear it looks like Datisi found a couple of bugs posts towny.
okay? do you have a reason to think those reasonings come from scum? do you have a reason to suspect my trajectory on bugs? no? you're just gonna throw vague shade and hope it sticks? okay.
In post 341, Cape90 wrote:That's not exactly the interesting part, that actually comes in with the read on Jacket, where there is implied skepticism on Jacket in their post townleaning on me. And yet with Datisi's voting on me, there is little question of Datisi just going with Looker right onto me. (I say little because of ).
i have... no clue what this is trying to accuse me of. rephrase and i'll respond.
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Tue Feb 08, 2022 2:05 am

Post by Datisi »

if it were just [/post], i'd probably start deathtunneling cape over it, because it's been a while since i've seen that much nonsense and nai things thrown at me in a supposed-to-be scumcase in a long while. but, as i said, i really doubt a newbie makes a post like that, only to walk back on it 5 minutes later.
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Tue Feb 08, 2022 2:07 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 360, Vanderscamp wrote:Were they doing things in other games?
this is not something you can ask.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Tue Feb 08, 2022 2:18 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 295, Micc wrote:
The deadline for Day 1 is in (expired on 2022-02-08 17:00:00).
Dorsey (2) -
Vanderscamp, Umlaut
Cape90 (2) -
Looker, Jacket
Enchant (1) -
Dorsey
Jacket (1) -
Enchant
Umlaut (1) -
Datisi

Not Voting (2) -
shiki, Cape90

whoever isn't voting, i would strongly recommend you vote, as we have less than 8 hours left, and no claims. out of the current top wagons, i'd vote dorsey but i am not thrilled about it. my preferences for votes is probably?? umlaut > looker = enchant > dorsey > vanders > jacket > cape > shiki
~M
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Tue Feb 08, 2022 2:40 am

Post by Enchant »

VOTE: Dorsey
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: idk she it me

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Tue Feb 08, 2022 3:05 am

Post by shiki »

VOTE: dorsey

e-1 for claim

will be around in ~1ish hours
feel free to delete this ghost
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Tue Feb 08, 2022 3:07 am

Post by Datisi »

sigh

intent i guess
~M
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Tue Feb 08, 2022 4:00 am

Post by shiki »

In post 363, Datisi wrote:it's been a while since i've seen that much nonsense and nai things thrown at me in a supposed-to-be scumcase in a long while
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Tue Feb 08, 2022 4:01 am

Post by Datisi »

as i said, has been a while :shifty:
~M
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Tue Feb 08, 2022 4:05 am

Post by shiki »

In post 370, Datisi wrote:as i said, has been a while :shifty:
kinda made me feel like {cape, datisi} was more likely than previously
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Tue Feb 08, 2022 4:06 am

Post by shiki »

and looking back through doesn't completely not check out, so

but doesn't seem very most likely
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Tue Feb 08, 2022 4:10 am

Post by Enchant »

Something in soul now whisper me it's wrong choice but late to back off?
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Tue Feb 08, 2022 4:12 am

Post by shiki »

In post 373, Enchant wrote:Something in soul now whisper me it's wrong choice but late to back off?
hm, if your whisper is regarding me, just ignore it

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”