Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Fri Feb 11, 2022 8:40 am

Post by Datisi »

vote count 1.06

with 13 votes in play, it takes 7 to make a decision. day 1 ends in (expired on 2022-02-19 12:00:00).

yeet
HockeyFan [4]:
fireisredsir, Nero Cain, Surye, Stephen A Smith
Frozen Angel [1]:
HockeyFan
Greeting [1]:
Eyes without a face
Stephen A Smith [1]:
Greeting
Andante [1]:
Scorpious
Eyes without a face [1]:
wavemode

not voting [4]:
0verki11, Frozen Angel, Dwlee99, Andante

mod notes~ this is a mod note.

flavourImage
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
wavemode
wavemode
Mafia Scum
wavemode
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Fri Feb 11, 2022 8:52 am

Post by wavemode »

In post 296, fireisredsir wrote:wavemode thinks that lack of explanation and not really caring about being questioned is townie, and he gives super casual "yeah so what" responses to scorp and me
f there's anything you want to know just ask. I don't want to be cagey, I just want to be efficient.

the problem with wallposting is, most people don't really read it all anyway. like, not REALLY

so I'm not particularly likely to go into a ton of detail unless you ask me a direct question. tends to be a waste of effort. and I'm lazy, you know? and the questioning process generates useful reactions

and come on, most of those questions in were not real questions, everyone here recognizes that right? even scorpious himself will admit that. he's not a newbie, he knows how RVS works

like honestly tell me, which of those questions besides the last one actually warranted a detailed response. whichever one you think it is, I will happily answer in more detail

if scorp flips scum we will look back on the fact that I was able to provoke him to post that ridiculous 203, as a game-winning play :lol:
retired...?
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Fri Feb 11, 2022 8:53 am

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 349, wavemode wrote:nero cain, scorpious, eyes without a face are giving me scum vibes
explain the nero read? an answer of "ehh idk gut" will no longer be accepted
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Fri Feb 11, 2022 8:55 am

Post by fireisredsir »

i cannot imagine why anyone would have an eyes without a face read in either direction unless they are process of elimination sorting, but we can ignore that for now
Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Fri Feb 11, 2022 9:06 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 351, wavemode wrote:
In post 296, fireisredsir wrote:wavemode thinks that lack of explanation and not really caring about being questioned is townie, and he gives super casual "yeah so what" responses to scorp and me
f there's anything you want to know just ask. I don't want to be cagey, I just want to be efficient.

the problem with wallposting is, most people don't really read it all anyway. like, not REALLY

so I'm not particularly likely to go into a ton of detail unless you ask me a direct question. tends to be a waste of effort. and I'm lazy, you know? and the questioning process generates useful reactions

and come on, most of those questions in were not real questions, everyone here recognizes that right?
even scorpious himself will admit that.
he's not a newbie, he knows how RVS works

like honestly tell me, which of those questions besides the last one actually warranted a detailed response. whichever one you think it is, I will happily answer in more detail

if scorp flips scum we will look back on the fact that I was able to provoke him to post that ridiculous 203, as a game-winning play :lol:
If you are going to use this,you should also use the other rationale I had behind it. I'm not accusing you of partial quoting or mis repping,but its close but I've said twice now,and you just re-iterated. I wasn't pressing you at all. As I have aid I wanted to see how you would respond.

I'm a little lost to on the "knowing how RVS works" comment, its been mentioned multiple times we kind of warp speeded that this game and this was way after the fact.
"Would you like to know more?"

I am like a renaissance artist. People appreciate me more after I am dead

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

People always fear what they don't understand
wavemode
wavemode
Mafia Scum
wavemode
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Fri Feb 11, 2022 9:18 am

Post by wavemode »

In post 353, fireisredsir wrote:i cannot imagine why anyone would have an eyes without a face read in either direction unless they are process of elimination sorting, but we can ignore that for now
is slightly bad, to me. it feels like a "low hanging fruit" read, a read you write when you're trying to come up with a reason to townread someone. like "oh of course I would townread these guys because they participated in RVS ending". I meeeean, would you? really? people are rarely genuinely that naive. also, no mention of scorp, who quite literally did end RVS

that alone probably wouldn't amount to a scumlean if eyes had gone on to contribute more after that. but no, even with all the shit that was going on in the game at the time, all we got from eyes was that pointless comment. and yet his last visited time on the site is 8 hours later. never decided to come back and give more thoughts. hm
retired...?
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Fri Feb 11, 2022 9:26 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 353, fireisredsir wrote:i cannot imagine why anyone would have an eyes without a face read in either direction unless they are process of elimination sorting, but we can ignore that for now
exactly

I don't get it. neither voting the slot or town reading it makes any sense. specially town reading it unless if some sort of meta is involved
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Fri Feb 11, 2022 9:36 am

Post by fireisredsir »

wave, you responded to the one i said we could ignore for now and you ignored the direct question asking for a response
Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Fri Feb 11, 2022 9:50 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 21, Scorpious wrote:
In post 14, fireisredsir wrote:VOTE: wavemode for not having a voting reason
No reason and also the 3rd consecutive vote on hockey..
In post 22, Scorpious wrote:Oops did I just end RVS?
In post 23, Dwlee99 wrote:I did that already keep up
In post 355, wavemode wrote:also, no mention of scorp, who quite literally did end RVS
Ok, now you
are
mis-repping me.

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Fri Feb 11, 2022 9:53 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 355, wavemode wrote:and yet his last visited time on the site is 8 hours later. never decided to come back and give more thoughts. hm
Site mechanics are a slipperly slope on other sites i play, how are they regarded here?

This is a pure curiosity question.

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

wavemode
wavemode
Mafia Scum
wavemode
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Fri Feb 11, 2022 9:57 am

Post by wavemode »

In post 352, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 349, wavemode wrote:nero cain, scorpious, eyes without a face are giving me scum vibes
I don't fully follow . I get it, andante said 27 was scummy and some people agreed. you're just going to sheep that as your whole reason for voting hockey? there's a lot more in hockeyfan's ISO than 27 and 155

and I don't follow his either. nero himself seems unsure of stephen's alignment, and unsure of the motive for his aggression, in his own . so why is hockeyfan being unsure of that such a problem. also, hockeyfan is nowhere near the only person who said they felt the argument was NAI. and also also, his basic argument that this behavior is scummy doesn't really make a ton of sense. overall this feels like a big reach to justify his wagon position

every time nero posts I feel like I keep asking myself whether he's really trying to solve this game, or just trying to appear like he is. and I keep arriving at the latter being more likely, when I compare this game to past games I've played with him

also, more generally: my knee-jerk reaction to your question is to counter-question, why does a scum read NEED to not be gut? Let's say my nero read had been pure gut. I think if I were actively trying to convince people to vote nero with me, the discussion of whether I have logical reasoning becomes more relevant. but if it's just a gut read and I'm not even voting him, I don't quite see what the problem with that is. I guess I'm just trying to understand where you're coming from with this post? I will probably have gut reads in the future, do you believe they should not be shared?
retired...?
wavemode
wavemode
Mafia Scum
wavemode
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Fri Feb 11, 2022 9:59 am

Post by wavemode »

In post 357, fireisredsir wrote:wave, you responded to the one i said we could ignore for now and you ignored the direct question asking for a response
uh I felt like answering both...?
retired...?
Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Fri Feb 11, 2022 10:01 am

Post by Scorpious »

I''ve moved Wave from town lean to null

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

wavemode
wavemode
Mafia Scum
wavemode
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Fri Feb 11, 2022 10:19 am

Post by wavemode »

In post 354, Scorpious wrote:If you are going to use this,you should also use the other rationale I had behind it. I'm not accusing you of partial quoting or mis repping,but its close but I've said twice now,and you just re-iterated. I wasn't pressing you at all. As I have aid I wanted to see how you would respond.
well, I'm not "use"ing anything. I'm not voting you or trying to wagon you and I'm not super certain you're scum, you just currently seem more likely than most of the game. but if you're asking me my working theory for scum!scorp, right now I feel like it's a reasonable possibility that you wanted to throw shade and perhaps try to drum up momentum for a mislynch wagon, then changed your mind after my response. So of course your stated rationale would become, "I just wanted to see how he would respond". but, eh, and don't really feel like that to me. the two posts, especially taken together, feel more like suspicion than fact-finding
retired...?
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Fri Feb 11, 2022 10:20 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 360, wavemode wrote:
In post 352, fireisredsir wrote:
I don't fully follow . I get it, andante said 27 was scummy and some people agreed. you're just going to sheep that as your whole reason for voting hockey? there's a lot more in hockeyfan's ISO than 27 and 155

and I don't follow his either. nero himself seems unsure of stephen's alignment, and unsure of the motive for his aggression, in his own . so why is hockeyfan being unsure of that such a problem. also, hockeyfan is nowhere near the only person who said they felt the argument was NAI. and also also, his basic argument that this behavior is scummy doesn't really make a ton of sense. overall this feels like a big reach to justify his wagon position

every time nero posts I feel like I keep asking myself whether he's really trying to solve this game, or just trying to appear like he is. and I keep arriving at the latter being more likely, when I compare this game to past games I've played with him

also, more generally: my knee-jerk reaction to your question is to counter-question, why does a scum read NEED to not be gut? Let's say my nero read had been pure gut. I think if I were actively trying to convince people to vote nero with me, the discussion of whether I have logical reasoning becomes more relevant. but if it's just a gut read and I'm not even voting him, I don't quite see what the problem with that is. I guess I'm just trying to understand where you're coming from with this post? I will probably have gut reads in the future, do you believe they should not be shared?
This read looks forced for me.

Like, the first sentence is contradicting itself. if you get that the post was scum read/scummy, what's weird about it being voted? Just cause someone else also had the read, nero couldn't say the same thing?

and he clearly gave a read on the interaction in 255 even though its not a certain read (there is no such thing as a certain read without role actions btw) which is opposite to hookie calling it directly not AI at all.

and if its a gut read just insist that its a gut read. why would you wanna force reasons for your read?

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Fri Feb 11, 2022 10:23 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

hockey*

fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Fri Feb 11, 2022 10:25 am

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 360, wavemode wrote:also, more generally: my knee-jerk reaction to your question is to counter-question, why does a scum read NEED to not be gut? Let's say my nero read had been pure gut. I think if I were actively trying to convince people to vote nero with me, the discussion of whether I have logical reasoning becomes more relevant. but if it's just a gut read and I'm not even voting him, I don't quite see what the problem with that is. I guess I'm just trying to understand where you're coming from with this post? I will probably have gut reads in the future, do you believe they should not be shared?
no, but you should be prepared to explain them when asked. gut always comes from somewhere. i think you'd respond in different ways to me asking you to have more of a reason than gut depending on your alignment, so that's my motivation behind asking
wavemode
wavemode
Mafia Scum
wavemode
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Fri Feb 11, 2022 10:26 am

Post by wavemode »

In post 364, Frozen Angel wrote:Like, the first sentence is contradicting itself. if you get that the post was scum read/scummy, what's weird about it being voted? Just cause someone else also had the read, nero couldn't say the same thing?
Well, no. I get that *andante* said it was scummy. But that doesn't mean I find it scummy (personally I'm leaning town on hockey), and that certainly doesn't mean I like nero sheeping that reasoning
retired...?
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Fri Feb 11, 2022 10:28 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 367, wavemode wrote:
In post 364, Frozen Angel wrote:Like, the first sentence is contradicting itself. if you get that the post was scum read/scummy, what's weird about it being voted? Just cause someone else also had the read, nero couldn't say the same thing?
Well, no. I get that *andante* said it was scummy. But that doesn't mean I find it scummy (personally I'm leaning town on hockey), and that certainly doesn't mean I like nero sheeping that reasoning
so andante finds it scummy

and nero said later they find it scummy

why is nero finding it scummy giving you scum vibes on nero but you didn't get same vibes from andante?

wavemode
wavemode
Mafia Scum
wavemode
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Fri Feb 11, 2022 10:29 am

Post by wavemode »

In post 366, fireisredsir wrote:no, but you should be prepared to explain them when asked. gut always comes from somewhere. i think you'd respond in different ways to me asking you to have more of a reason than gut depending on your alignment, so that's my motivation behind asking
lol if we want to play THAT game of wifom, one could argue that as scum I would probably just not share a read if it was just gut. but as town I still think it's worthwhile if people know where my head is at

and no I don't think gut ALWAYS comes from somewhere, certainly not necessarily always somewhere from which it can be put into words adequately
retired...?
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Fri Feb 11, 2022 10:31 am

Post by HockeyFan »

Spoiler: Frozen Angel Stuff
In post 273, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 231, HockeyFan wrote:~snip
"They were both angry" why would they be angry when stephen just replaced in, and dwelee had his first vote and omgused. both tried there to at least seem to be solving each other. Their action there is 100% alignment indicative by all standards as its part of the mindset they follow.

I still don't get why you find the posts irrelivent?
I probs used the wrong word(its more of frustartion then agry), but IMO they were both pre frustrated(esp Dwlee since thier response was not being seen by Stephen so, I don't think they were tryign to solve, Dwlee was frustrated by the fact that Stephen couldnt find a "simple" post that had the questions answer

I found the posts irrelvant ebcause it was 3 pages of
Dwlee: "I answered your question
Stephen: No you didnt!
In post 274, Frozen Angel wrote:
I have a genuine question hockey, how much experience with mafia games do you have?
I have like 4-5 played fourm games(so really not that much)

In post 294, Andante wrote:
In post 189, Scorpious wrote:
In post 187, Stephen A Smith wrote:
In post 185, HockeyFan wrote:
In post 184, Stephen A Smith wrote:I refuse to give anyone the benefit of the doubt even people who haven't posted yet (Don't think I don't see you lurking out there T3)

If you want me to townread you you better bring the goods.
speaking of townreads, who do you TR anyways
absolutely noone has done enough to earn a townread from me.

what does Lebron think?
Almost no chance Scorpious is town
??? Out of all things to SR scorpious for, you choose this?!?! Also, I don't like your recent posts cuz you made a list(b4 u finished skimming). I'm assuming that list had some merit and some reasoning behind it, so its weird for u to dismiss peoples questions about those reads.
In post 296, fireisredsir wrote:@ and :
that's two people who seem to have a set idea of what maf behavior looks like and what town behavior look like. on its own I think that's wrong but not too scummy. BUT both of them are kinda going out of their way to look like their own vision of what townie looks like. wavemode thinks that lack of explanation and not really caring about being questioned is townie, and he gives super casual "yeah so what" responses to scorp and me. hockeyfan thinks that maf will ignore suspicions or downplay them, and he engages with them directly and his earlyposting still looks to me like he's going out of his way to create a thread presence to deflect suspicion

i guess it could come from a "i do this and I'm town, so i think everyone who does this is town", but something about it feels a little constructed
How am I deflecting? The people who have sussed me have been referencing the same 3 posts(, and the post where I mentioned about "Why would steven do this as scum".) I have explained them, and my thought process behind them, so am I supposed to sit here and continue to write the same things about those 3 posts? Your bolded is not where I'm coming from either. I don't spam the thread(as town for the most part), and I'm usually not the one taking the game out of RVS(the 2 main reasonings I have for Tring ppl rn)
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Fri Feb 11, 2022 10:31 am

Post by HockeyFan »

@Scorpuis, has your read on wave changed(esp since they've started to give content(/)
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Fri Feb 11, 2022 10:31 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

why did you ignore the rest of my post there? about his post 255 and the other contradictions that I found in your read?

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Fri Feb 11, 2022 10:31 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

that was @wave

wavemode
wavemode
Mafia Scum
wavemode
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Fri Feb 11, 2022 10:32 am

Post by wavemode »

In post 368, Frozen Angel wrote:why is nero finding it scummy giving you scum vibes on nero but you didn't get same vibes from andante?
again, it was the sheeping, frozen, the sheeping. and not just in isolation, it is in the context of the rest of his play. this game it all seems lazy
retired...?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”