Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #5525 (ISO) » Sun Feb 13, 2022 5:52 am

Post by Andante »

In post 5500, Toogeloo wrote:Andante and Ceph seem like odd choices from my pov, especially if you send to catboi after that. Andante and Ceph we're highly suspicious players, and odd choices, catboi had never been suspected and seemed obvious town. If your goal was to give letters to suspicious players (why?), giving to catboi seems odd.

Paranoia spew... STD, Ceph, Andante scum team?

I dunno, mastina's Ashtray claim is questionable. I'm not sure if we need three Directors of Control in the game (Jesse, Trench, Northmoor), so Trench is questionable.

I'm starting to think Tictac is a mis-elim.

I think EVERYONE else not listed above is for sure town.
Why am I an odd choice to get mail? I OUTED THE MAIL... I made it very known I got it... Wouldn't that be what Dragons wanted? Like, people to actually out it?
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #5526 (ISO) » Sun Feb 13, 2022 5:53 am

Post by mastina »

In post 5362, The Three Bears wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 5349, mastina wrote:
In post 5164, The Three Bears wrote:i think mastina and cephrir need to up their games if town because we are losing if you dont.
I DID FUCKING STEP MY GAME UP.

I FUCKING TOLD YOU THAT GALRON WAS 99% TOWN.

I FUCKING ASKED FOR YOU TO SHEEP ME ON CEPHRIR.

Like, I was pushing both Dunnstral and Cephrir, but of the two, voting Cephrir. You asked me to swap to Dunnstral, so I did.

But then, after you got my help on Dunnstral, I asked for you to return the favor for Cephrir.

BECAUSE I WANTED CEPH DEAD YESTERDAY.

Like.

You are town. All three heads are painfully, obviously, ridiculously town.
Norwee is town here. This is Norwee's towngame through and through. I don't think I would
need
to soulread Norwee here to see that he's town here but even if he wasn't obvtown from play, I just DO soulread him. He's just town here.
Save the Dragons is night and day different between his towngame and his scumgame and this is his towngame through and through. He
cannot
be scum as this is the most obvtown he has ever been.
Roden is pretty damn strongly town here; Malakittens is pretty damn town here; Galron was fucking 99% town here and catboi was obvtown before he even replaced in and was elevated to basically conftown after he did.

So genuinely?

Genuinely.

For three scum.

We had a pool of {tictac, Andante, Toogeloo, Cephrir}.

One town in there.

And three scum.

While there's a
chance
of {Roden, Malakittens} containing deepscum (and I need to emphasize what 'chance' means--chance means it's
possible
, but not
probable
, and is "cross that bridge only IF we come to it"), {Bears, Norwee, StD} are
never
scum here.

With a townflip in the pool of four yesterday we'd genuinely have all three scum today and with a scumflip? Even better.

I
am not the one who needs to step my fucking game up. MY GAME IS AT ITS FUCKING PEAK RIGHT NOW.

It's everyone who's fucking ignoring me that needs to step it up.

ok im sold. tell me which one is most likely scum. we'll elim it today.
Honestly?
If I am being completely honest, Toogeloo is actually more likely to be scum. Their play is lackluster (Cephrir in contrast has efforted), their play is highly scum indicative (this field tho, Ceph still beats Toog in because this is Ceph's scumgame), and they are hypocritical with claims:

Toogeloo said basically the whole game that the players claiming mold were disingenuous about it, including accusing me of fakeclaiming.

But Toog's own claim is doing the very thing they accused me of; it cannot be proven and is easy to fake.

I really don't want to admit that tho and was tempted to just outright lie and say that Cephrir is the most likely scum, just because I have wanted him dead longer and also stronger.

Which is frankly one reason that I am still keeping my vote on Ceph. I realize that objectively, Toog is more scum than Ceph, but subjectivity, Ceph still is my preferred elimination.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #5527 (ISO) » Sun Feb 13, 2022 6:00 am

Post by mastina »

In post 5364, The Three Bears wrote:
In post 5349, mastina wrote:I am not the one who needs to step my fucking game up. MY GAME IS AT ITS FUCKING PEAK RIGHT NOW.

Honestly, this makes me skeptical of everything you say. After largely fooling you in UPick a Normal until possibly the last day, I can't say you're on top of your game.

I don't want to vote Cephrir based on my VCA, but I would be willing to change to Toog if my hydra partners are willing.

~Mama
Well for a start, I didn't say that my reads are great in every game; I said that my reads are great THIS game.

But, I should note, in the game you "fooled" me, there were two major reasons for my townread:
One: Elements claimed a scum preference and Taly No Preference. With me knowing that Taly was a mason and he submitted no preference and under the assumption of Elements town, that made me believe that you had a mechanical reason to be town thanks to you also submitting No Preference.

And Two: It didn't look like you had scumbuddies. Which, on D1, you didn't. You knew who the scum were, but couldn't communicate with them and they didn't know that you were scum. This showed in your play, since those factors USUALLY indicate that abslot is town.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #5528 (ISO) » Sun Feb 13, 2022 6:47 am

Post by mastina »

In post 5527, mastina wrote:
In post 5364, The Three Bears wrote:
In post 5349, mastina wrote:I am not the one who needs to step my fucking game up. MY GAME IS AT ITS FUCKING PEAK RIGHT NOW.

Honestly, this makes me skeptical of everything you say. After largely fooling you in UPick a Normal until possibly the last day, I can't say you're on top of your game.

I don't want to vote Cephrir based on my VCA, but I would be willing to change to Toog if my hydra partners are willing.

~Mama
Well for a start, I didn't say that my reads are great in every game; I said that my reads are great THIS game.

But, I should note, in the game you "fooled" me, there were two major reasons for my townread:
One: Elements claimed a scum preference and Taly No Preference. With me knowing that Taly was a mason and he submitted no preference and under the assumption of Elements town, that made me believe that you had a mechanical reason to be town thanks to you also submitting No Preference.

And Two: It didn't look like you had scumbuddies. Which, on D1, you didn't. You knew who the scum were, but couldn't communicate with them and they didn't know that you were scum. This showed in your play, since those factors USUALLY indicate that abslot is town.
Basically,
It was clear from both your posting and the posts of others in the gamestate especially given my mechtalk that:
You were not coordinating with the scumteam;
You were not communicating with the scumteam;
Nobody was treating you as a scumbuddy would treat their partners.

These three things were all true, because on D1, you couldn't coordinate or communicate with them and they didn't know who you were. They could GUESS, and you could attempt to SIGNAL, but clear unambiguous 100% effective communication/coordination was impossible.

And I picked up on the lack of it.

Tell me, Titus: if YOU saw a slot on D1 that had nobody treating them as a scumbuddy, and it was obvious that they weren't communicating or coordinating with scum:
Would your first thought be,
"Oh this slot's a traitor"…
…Or would it be, "Oh this slot is town"?

For D1, it was a good read.

And you may recall: D4 was scuffed for the town thanks to a certain SOMEONE deciding to fucking fakeclaim a guilty on a town power role.

That basically-gamethrowing move aside, if D4 were allowed to play out the way it SHOULD have, as a day NORMALLY would: suspicion would have mounted on D4, especially given that I was going to push Dwlee.

You may recall that I didn't get a chance to post at all on D4 due to the fakeclaim on town, but had I, it'd have been pushing Dwlee, and nothing you could do would stop me from having pushed Dwlee, so attempting to protect them wouldn't sway me; it'd have only made me suspect you.

Granted, I should admit that my word choice is very specific: nothing YOU could do would change my read. Or Galron or Greeting or even Taly. SOMEONE deciding to fakeclaim could in fact have swayed me away from Dwlee--and onto them. :P (as shown by D5)
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #5529 (ISO) » Sun Feb 13, 2022 6:51 am

Post by Cephrir »

Why are you so much better at explaining your reads in other games that are over than in this one
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #5530 (ISO) » Sun Feb 13, 2022 6:54 am

Post by mastina »

In post 5370, The Three Bears wrote:Ye gods Mastina just gave me a new hairstyle...

FWIW Mastina, I'm 100% on board with you, you're my locktown read currently (And you know my locktown reads are few and far between).

I am locking on Andante though here.

-Pinkie (All unsigned are Momma)
For the record, I'm willing to vote any of {Cephrir, Andante, Toogeloo, Tictac} in the preference of Cephrir
>
Toogeloo > Andante
>
Tictac, so I would join you on Andante, it's just that she isn't my first or second choice.

That group of four for sure has 3/4 scum tho, so her having AT LEAST a 75% chance of flipping scum means that she's a good wagon.

I just think that Ceph and Toog are better wagons.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #5531 (ISO) » Sun Feb 13, 2022 6:55 am

Post by mastina »

In post 5375, The Three Bears wrote:I'm leaning mastina Toog atm. Need to get straight with hydra partners though. Adante isn't a terrible vote though.

~Mama
If you asked me to, I'd vote either of Toog/Andante.
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5532 (ISO) » Sun Feb 13, 2022 7:29 am

Post by The Three Bears »

andante do you really think your death is the same as our death?
our role is confirmable and not vt unlike you, and we've been basically THE towniest slot since the dunn flip.

you cant request that we die if you flip town because that is just ridiculous and your town flip means nothing except that you have been extremely scummy town all game long
a beary good hydra \o/
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5533 (ISO) » Sun Feb 13, 2022 7:31 am

us wanting to eliminate you is nothing special. if your entire readslist is just a mirror of everyone else's reads on you, your reads are the issue.
a beary good hydra \o/
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5534 (ISO) » Sun Feb 13, 2022 7:44 am

In post 1301, Andante wrote:Definitely town: Andante Dwlee99

Probably Town:
MUSHSHAGANA
Bell
Cephrir
The Three Bears (Titus, Flea the Magician, Noraa)
Save The Dragons

Probably not town:
Ircher - I know there's more Ircher lines I never read though, I keep meaning to ISO.. but I don't so rip
NorwegianboyEE
Arcade Pals (Dunnstral, MariaR)
btw if we're all bashing massy for having good day 1 reads, andante did too.
a beary good hydra \o/
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5535 (ISO) » Sun Feb 13, 2022 7:46 am

In post 1454, Andante wrote:
In post 1451, Save The Dragons wrote:her

but yeah it's her townplay lmao
dang.. known for bad townplay? how about once Arcade flips maf? then known for amazing townplay? :)
I have a hard time not seeing this as TMI given andante has no meta history with dunn.
a beary good hydra \o/
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5536 (ISO) » Sun Feb 13, 2022 7:46 am

In post 1454, Andante wrote:
In post 1451, Save The Dragons wrote:her

but yeah it's her townplay lmao
dang.. known for bad townplay? how about once Arcade flips maf? then known for amazing townplay? :)
In post 1507, Andante wrote:
In post 1503, Cephrir wrote:i don't do unflipped associatives tho
LOL but like, "when Ircher and Arcade flip red, I'm clear, so you should TR me!!!" :)
:/
a beary good hydra \o/
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #5537 (ISO) » Sun Feb 13, 2022 7:47 am

Post by mastina »

In post 5441, The Three Bears wrote:toog can die tomorrow though because he normally towns up under pressure and if it doesnt happen, he's probs just scum.

idk about massy still. both of my hydra buddies now think she's scum and im leaning that way as well unfortunately.
I'm willing to vote literally everyone that your hydra is collectively scumreading.

I'm not scum here and that should be transparently obvious.
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5538 (ISO) » Sun Feb 13, 2022 7:51 am

In post 2084, Andante wrote:but I'm definitely not playing a part in voting out the friendly neighbor
but killing galron was okay for some reason.
a beary good hydra \o/
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5539 (ISO) » Sun Feb 13, 2022 7:53 am

In post 2606, Andante wrote:
In post 2605, Bell wrote:
In post 2587, Ircher wrote:I think Bell scum claimed in the last few pages.
Not only are you going to die but you’re going to die while pointing the finger at another town if you’re town.

Nice.
Yall are both town. no fighting!
oh wow
a beary good hydra \o/
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #5540 (ISO) » Sun Feb 13, 2022 7:58 am

Post by mastina »

In post 5529, Cephrir wrote:Why are you so much better at explaining your reads in other games that are over than in this one
Well right now, I'm phoneposting; my explanations right now are quite comparable to my explanations in those games while I was phoneposting.

Previously though, it's multiple things:
I was focused on other games more than this one. I can only focus on so many things at once. When all of my attention is on one game, I'm going to explain more than when divided between three or four. And in the games I am more focused on, there will be more explanation.

I have honestly a lot less of a need to explain half of my reads. Any townread who isn't a suspect, waste of time to explain. It's only the scumreads that need explanation.

Explanation is additive; I haven't compiled my suspicion into a single post as a case, but it's still scattered through my iso.

And a combination of tiredness, bad brain waves, and time crunch;
My explanations here are comparable to there in the times I had those factors.
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5541 (ISO) » Sun Feb 13, 2022 8:02 am

In post 2606, Andante wrote:
In post 2605, Bell wrote:
In post 2587, Ircher wrote:I think Bell scum claimed in the last few pages.
Not only are you going to die but you’re going to die while pointing the finger at another town if you’re town.

Nice.
Yall are both town. no fighting!
In post 2611, Andante wrote:Mala is definitely still maf. Mala + Dunn
ok so this is basically andantes iso:

calls dunn and ircher scum scum scum day 1.
when ircher gets heat, immediately shades lld and votes her

then cases mala and dunn as scum the next day. keeps tunneling mala
votes mush in an ircher vs mush situation

next day, vote TWIE and never switches votes once. keeps calling dunn scum though

the day dunn dies, shades us for being a three headed hydra and alive. starts rallying votes for tictac. spasms between tictac and galron. shades mastina throughout as well. votes dunn at the latest time possible.
a beary good hydra \o/
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5542 (ISO) » Sun Feb 13, 2022 8:02 am

she argues that ircher should stay alive until day 3 or something after he claimed ... even? night fn.
a beary good hydra \o/
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5543 (ISO) » Sun Feb 13, 2022 8:05 am

ok so this is basically andantes iso:
Day 1:
calls dunn and ircher scum scum scum
when ircher gets heat, immediately shades lld and votes her. says that we have to keep him alive because confirmable

Day 2 (Ircher dies today without Andante on wagon):
cases mala and dunn as scum. tunnels mala hard and is on the mala wagon at the end of the day instead of ircher who she said would definitely flip scum.
votes mush in an ircher vs mush situation

Day 3:
votes TWIE and never switches votes once. keeps calling dunn scum though

Day 4 (The day Dunn dies with Andante barely on wagon)
shades us for being a three headed hydra and alive.
rallies votes for tictac -> spasms between tictac and galron
shades mastina throughout as well
votes dunn at the latest time possible.
a beary good hydra \o/
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5544 (ISO) » Sun Feb 13, 2022 8:06 am

that looks like a pretty damning iso to me.
a beary good hydra \o/
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5545 (ISO) » Sun Feb 13, 2022 10:21 am

Post by tictac »

did i miss bears/mala claiming anything besides flavor/unspecified pr?
finishing massclaim would be neat.
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5546 (ISO) » Sun Feb 13, 2022 11:04 am

no
a beary good hydra \o/
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5547 (ISO) » Sun Feb 13, 2022 11:27 am

Post by tictac »

VOTE: bears
okay then
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5548 (ISO) » Sun Feb 13, 2022 11:30 am

shrug. i wont claim without my partners' approval. also its not really beneficial to town to get our full claim right now.
a beary good hydra \o/
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5549 (ISO) » Sun Feb 13, 2022 11:30 am

It was flavour claim not full claim.

Looking at it, there's only 3 that need to actually fullclaim, including us.

And we're hard clear ftr.

:)

-Pinkie
a beary good hydra \o/

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”