Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #1050 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 5:20 am

Post by Datisi »

vote count 1.15

with 13 votes in play, it takes 7 to make a decision. day 1 ends in (expired on 2022-02-19 12:00:00).

yeet
Eyes without a face [4]:
wavemode, Dwlee99, Andante, Nero Cain
Scorpious [2]:
fireisredsir, Eyes without a face
Nero Cain [2]:
Frozen Angel, the worst
HockeyFan [1]:
Stephen A Smith
Andante [1]:
HockeyFan
Umlaut [1]:
Scorpious

not voting [2]:
Umlaut, Greeting

mod notes~ this is a mod note.

flavourImage
Last edited by Datisi on Tue Feb 15, 2022 7:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1051 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 5:20 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 1049, Andante wrote:lol yall are just funny tbh, like, these massive 1v1 cases... what is that actually doing to find maf? like if you think about it, if you spend all your effort tunneling someone, you'll get locked into "They must be scum!!" and like, you'll refuse to TR them.. so then you spend page after page making wallposts on why that person is maf, so then you have town like me. Who look at the thread, and go "ok nah.. not jumping into that" so then town like me just kinda ignore the thread, get super behind, and at the end of deadline, we'll just end up random voting... like, all these 1v1s are just so weird to me, like, why so many!!! why not just work together on reads? like if I bus my partner for you to tr me.. maf gone. easy!!! not 1000 posts of "meta this, meta says you maf!" nonsense
It shuts people out..

i would never expect anyone to sit through pages of dry ass wall material that is trite and way over done.
"Would you like to know more?"

I am like a renaissance artist. People appreciate me more after I am dead

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

People always fear what they don't understand
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1052 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 5:22 am

Post by Andante »

In post 1051, Scorpious wrote:It shuts people out..
IT REALLY DOES!!! like, there is plenty of content I missed, cause I show up to wall posts from 3 people like "yeah no thanks... really don't care to read this" and I know I can't be alone... like, Sure at least 1 maf is likely coasting by as well, but a lot of town are most likely just chillin.. like, idk, I'm just getting over it and not afraid to speak up about it, cause like 1100 posts here.... and what was even said?? 2 claims? that's about it...
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1053 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 5:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

just iso? but I'm pretty much done for the time being.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #1054 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 5:31 am

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 993, Frozen Angel wrote:I know when someone has a consistent mindset forming a read on me and when I see a fake one generated. It specially works better when I'm the one they are making this read on, so I always try to be center of attention and one v one people as I'm sorting them and you know it. You know how my scum hunting is behavior analysis not direct action analysis and you know how I always hunt for inconsistencies in personality trait and in pattern of behavior as I honestly believe nearly no action is inherently scummy but they can be more likely from town or scum mindset when they appear in certain patterns of behavior.

You should know how I play the game even if it's been so long since I played on this website and if you didn't know it for real you would have question it, not fake a scum read on it when it's actually pretty evidently a method for solving the game. You just faked a scum read on my slot cause it was the most convenient for you when I called you out and you tried to justify it by misrepresenting some stuff like my eye push that even if those misrepresentations where true would put me and you on same spot with game and would never justify a scum read by you on my slot.
so, you always try to be center of attention, one v one people, and scumhunt by determining if someone is forming a fake read on you. and you are saying that you think Nero should know this about you. correct?

you are also saying that he faked a scumread on you because it was most convenient for him. if he should know how you play and how you are always looking for fake scumreads on you, then how would it be most convenient for him to fake a scumread on you? seems p inconvenient to me actually
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1055 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 5:33 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 1048, Nero Cain wrote:Angel, the correct town play in a game with a set # of tprs is to let them solve themselves. The 2 minis below us were 4/6 and 3/7 if you think its bad that I had second thoughts about power eliminating a claimed pr then you can fuck right off b/c you don't know how to play but then again I don't think you are town this game.
That's not even close to why I think you're mafia but nice try. I never said you think the pr claim solving itself out is scummy. I find the way you describe it scummy most likely but then saying also town can does it and distancing from it without literally saying anything worth of context about it scummy. I find how you asking for him to have extra days there but not unvoting the slot instantly inconsistent and scummy. I find how you reacted to eye theoretical talk + how you reacted to the claim consistent and in both cases distancing from the heated slot and positioning yourself the way scum does it and scummy.

Also, I know how to play the game thank you very much for your concern. I deduced you're mafia for good reason and I'll keep my vote on you and will explain to whoever questions it.

"Again I don't think you are town this game."

No one cares what you say you think.
People care about what you actually give about other slots and the content you make.
You can't just produce a read from nothing.
A town with a specific mindset works on stuff and makes reads based on something. Your read is literally the most baseless read anyone had ever about my slot in any mafia game I ever played. You literally first said you scum read me for having a town read on slot and discussing the claim is null, then you said you scum read me for having a null read on the slot (which is false as I clearly said in the same post you quote for it that its a town lean) then you said having a town lean on the slot for finding him consistent is nonsense as you literally admit that I have the read. You literally contradict yourself over and over and over and over about every single I said since we started arguing and you make no sense with any of your professions about your read on me.

because you never sorted my slot

You just want to argue that I'm mafia cause you like to and your read is fake

yeah, you gonna flip red and I will be on this tunnel vision till it happens.

Entertain me btw, how do you think a backup claim will solve itself? because it can't solve itself. It's literally one of the few claims that in no context can solve itself. You're literally double downing on the most absurd theory talk which was not even related to the push against your slot to discredit whatever I said about you.
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1056 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 5:35 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 1054, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 993, Frozen Angel wrote:I know when someone has a consistent mindset forming a read on me and when I see a fake one generated. It specially works better when I'm the one they are making this read on, so I always try to be center of attention and one v one people as I'm sorting them and you know it. You know how my scum hunting is behavior analysis not direct action analysis and you know how I always hunt for inconsistencies in personality trait and in pattern of behavior as I honestly believe nearly no action is inherently scummy but they can be more likely from town or scum mindset when they appear in certain patterns of behavior.

You should know how I play the game even if it's been so long since I played on this website and if you didn't know it for real you would have question it, not fake a scum read on it when it's actually pretty evidently a method for solving the game. You just faked a scum read on my slot cause it was the most convenient for you when I called you out and you tried to justify it by misrepresenting some stuff like my eye push that even if those misrepresentations where true would put me and you on same spot with game and would never justify a scum read by you on my slot.
so, you always try to be center of attention, one v one people, and scumhunt by determining if someone is forming a fake read on you. and you are saying that you think Nero should know this about you. correct?

you are also saying that he faked a scumread on you because it was most convenient for him. if he should know how you play and how you are always looking for fake scumreads on you, then how would it be most convenient for him to fake a scumread on you? seems p inconvenient to me actually
I explained it here
In post 1033, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 1027, Nero Cain wrote:lets just argue that its not a progressed read. Why do I have to have one? I mean can't I just scum read scum thats pushing me for shit reasoning like I do it most games?
If you were saying you scum read me cause I scum read you since page 1 of this argument, I would feel a lot different right now cause its in-town nature to feel defensive and guard back at unknowns pushing them.

But that's not the case. You were building up to drop that vote by going back and mis representing my argument with eye and then you just went ahead and dropped the vote later after I called you out on it. This just proves you just had no progressed mindset to have that read on my slot. it pretty much only makes sense from a mafia!nero mindset who saw he is being repeatedly called out by a player who was alone in her mind set so you though by being aggressive in return you could gain credit, even set me up in return as you really really really were not scum reading me in any context back then.

then you saw no choice but to double down on it when you got called out on it. You simply have 0 reasons to scum read my slot so you generated literally crap and branched through them in addition to mirror my accusations against you to justify it however you could

that's literally the only way I can see it and I know its true.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1057 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 5:37 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Vote nero

fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #1058 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 5:37 am

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 986, Nero Cain wrote:
@ Fire
it's time for you to explain to me why Angel is town b/c I just don't see it. Or do you even town read her?
i do not, not sure why you're asking me specifically. i think her reasoning for why your case is fake is wrong, and i pushed back on that earlier. i think that both of you have at some points said something like "it's impossible that you would do this as town" and if you (both) honestly have convinced yourself of that, then that's just bad play tbh. you've also both made mistakes/inconsistencies/memory lapses/misrepresentations, whatever you want to call them, but imo she's made a lot more of them. i don't think that makes her for sure scum, but she does look more scummy out of the two of you. maybe she's just the type of player to never look up from her tunnel vision and try to see both sides, but i thought she was better than that. i do think there's some possibility that you're both town, so eh. maybe a lim on her is good though so she'll stop spamming the thread with the same points over and over again, only adding more "literally"s every time.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1059 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 5:43 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

I'm looking up from my tunnel vision

done

He is scum

I'm back on the tunnel vision.

I analyzed a pattern of what he did in this game and they don't make sense together as town at all. I believe that close no action is inherently scummy actually. I know that for sure and you're right. But he did the same thing with eye theory that he did with hockey claim. His reaction to being called out on it is literally text book mafia mindset pattern of behavior.

So no I don't investigate any action to call it town or mafia. I actually talked about his mindset since a very long time ago in this day till he dropped his read on my slot without actually having it.

I made no inconsistencies no misrepresentations and had no memory lapses and made no mistakes so you don't dare shade me like that without actually talking about it.

Lynch me if you want. I will be there when a scum nero just coasts to end game with his "yeah this is more likely from scum but town can also do it" or "This is either scum or town eye doing it" kind of posts all over the place.

Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #1060 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 5:44 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Vig him or something if you feel that strong about it
I prefer they, thanks :)
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1061 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 5:44 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Like what are you threatening me off? I'm not backing off from my read unless if you show me where I'm wrong with it or have other explanations for it.

You think I will not fix my read if I realize I'm wrong with it?

You think I will not call out scum cause no one else is pushing him but me?

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1062 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 5:45 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 1060, Dwlee99 wrote:Vig him or something if you feel that strong about it
wish I could. definitly would play this day phase differently if I was a vig

Stephen A Smith
Stephen A Smith
Goon
Stephen A Smith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1063 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 5:45 am

Post by Stephen A Smith »

VOTE: Nero Cain

Sure whatever
Stephen A Smith
Stephen A Smith
Goon
Stephen A Smith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1064 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 5:45 am

I believe in you FA
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1065 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 5:46 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 1064, Stephen A Smith wrote:I believe in you FA
Thanks Stephen

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1066 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 5:47 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

would Like to know your read on scorpoius and andante btw if you read their latest posts

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1067 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 5:51 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1062, Stephen A Smith wrote:VOTE: Nero Cain

Sure whatever
lets not
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1068 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 5:52 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 1052, Andante wrote:
In post 1051, Scorpious wrote:It shuts people out..
IT REALLY DOES!!! like, there is plenty of content I missed, cause I show up to wall posts from 3 people like "yeah no thanks... really don't care to read this" and I know I can't be alone... like, Sure at least 1 maf is likely coasting by as well, but a lot of town are most likely just chillin.. like, idk, I'm just getting over it and not afraid to speak up about it, cause like 1100 posts here.... and what was even said?? 2 claims? that's about it...

what i run into is just finding the right place to jump in (which it never is), or I'll ask a question that had been asked and answered,and get the "are you really reading". It's a great conversation to have post game Adante,one I would gladly have with you.

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1069 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 5:52 am

Post by Scorpious »

whats the count on Nero?

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1070 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 5:53 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

4 votes are still needed

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1071 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 6:10 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 1070, Frozen Angel wrote:3

4 votes are still needed
Do you feel any scum are in those 3?

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1072 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 6:28 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Not actually I have a town read on the worst for overkill last post not even realizing he is replaced out and worst reacting in real time to discussions felt natuaral. And stephen is an early town lean of mine for his early reation test but i have less confidence with that read.

Stephen A Smith
Stephen A Smith
Goon
Stephen A Smith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1073 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 6:30 am

In post 1066, Frozen Angel wrote:
would Like to know your read on scorpoius and andante btw if you read their latest posts
I haven't read any of their posts but they radiate strong town energy to me
Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him; they/them

Post Post #1074 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 6:31 am

Post by Greeting »

Alright, I guess I'll just drop this list. The varying shades of green are townreads of Day 1. I feel like each player I had suspected in this game so far has given me something suggesting that they're
not
scum. I suppose I had a choice to keep going with either of them, but I'd just be going against my gut at this point.

wavemode

Andante
Dwlee99
the worst
Nero Cain
Umlaut
Scorpious
fireisredsir

Eyes without a face

Frozen Angel

Stephen A Smith

Greeting

HockeyFan

There might be a scum or even two amongst those coloured light green.
I'm just unable to spot them yet.

Those coloured a darker shade green are firmer townreads in my eyes and I will not be pursuing them today.

I can be swayed to vote anyone shaded white.
Andante
Dwlee99
or
Nero Cain
are preferable. I'm more hesitant on
Scorpious
, but he isn't off the table either.

VOTE: Nero Cain

@
Nero Cain
, I actually have read your ISO and it's really bad. My conclusion is that it's full of indecisiveness, throwing hooks and attempts to catch other players over mere words. I can totally see a scum making all of your posts.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”