Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #1425 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 11:41 pm

Post by Datisi »

vote count 1.21

with 13 votes in play, it takes 7 to make a decision. day 1 ends in (expired on 2022-02-19 12:00:00).

yeet
Nero Cain [5]:
Stephen A Smith, Greeting, Umlaut, Scorpious, Frozen Angel
Greeting [3]:
fireisredsir, Nero Cain, the worst
Scorpious [2]:
Eyes without a face, wavemode
Eyes without a face [1]:
Dwlee99
Andante [1]:
HockeyFan

not voting [1]:
Andante

mod notes~ this is a mod note.

flavourImage
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him; they/them

Post Post #1426 (ISO) » Wed Feb 16, 2022 4:13 am

Post by Greeting »

In post 1378, fireisredsir wrote:it's more of a gut read from me but greeting just feels like he is being too careful. he knows that he gets suspicion a lot and I think his presence in this game is intentionally trying to not step on any toes. i don't really expect to get a lim on him but I was just throwing it out there
I can't read myself, and I don't really see the need to read myself. It's a job for other players to do. I guess it would be nice not to get eliminated for bullshit, but I can accept that sometimes, even if town, I'm the best choice to be voted out. I don't see what my elimination would give town in this case though.

Sorry, but your gut read is wrong and I can sense a case of confirmation bias, which you've been exhibiting in the last few days. Just like butterchurn had confirmation bias over me in Newbie 2086.

As for my actions in late-game, I can't handle another day of
Frozen Angel
vs.
Nero Cain
battle royale. I think
Frozen Angel
is town, while
Nero Cain
has been throwing suspicion here and there and nothing really came out of it. I'm definitely okay with eliminating him, but not more than other candidates I mentioned in .
the worst
is also looking increasingly bad and opportunistic to me in the last few days as they seem to not really care as to whom is being voted out after all.
Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1427 (ISO) » Wed Feb 16, 2022 4:15 am

Post by Greeting »

In post 1392, Umlaut wrote:
In post 1334, Greeting wrote:What's the record for largest amount of posts on Day 1 in a Mini Normal? We might be heading towards that.
I was in a game that reached page 94 on day 1

and then got re-rolled because of a mod error.
Goodness.
Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1428 (ISO) » Wed Feb 16, 2022 4:17 am

Post by Greeting »

In post 1401, Umlaut wrote:Oh, I thought you were saying he "soften[ed] toward null"
after
stating a townread. Gotcha.
In post 228, Greeting wrote:VOTE: Stephen A Smith until they convince me they're town.
Greeting, when did Stephen convince you he was town?
This post.
In post 1022, Stephen A Smith wrote:
In post 1006, the worst wrote:ya its just such a counterintuitive fakeclaim for d1

Explain why.

The goal of a fakeclaim is to get people to unvote(already successful).

He's also not forced to do any night actions that could reveal it's a fakeclaim via tracker/watcher/follower etc since he's a "backup"

He also can't be caught out as there's no idea what he's backing up.

If he claims universal backup and we have a dead vig he's kind of fucked when he can't make a vig shot happen for example.
Made me think about
HockeyFan
's claim more deeply. Even if I'm still choosing to believe it (or at least leave it for the time being), it is a very valid point and it points to
Stephen A Smith
being town.

Of course, Mr. ESPN is only a light green read.
Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1429 (ISO) » Wed Feb 16, 2022 4:32 am

Post by Scorpious »

TBH,this would not be the first bad wagon I've seen Greeting receive recently, I'm reading them now..
"Would you like to know more?"

I am like a renaissance artist. People appreciate me more after I am dead

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

People always fear what they don't understand
Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1430 (ISO) » Wed Feb 16, 2022 4:50 am

Post by Greeting »

In post 1429, Scorpious wrote:TBH,this would not be the first bad wagon I've seen Greeting receive recently, I'm reading them now..
To me it's just a repeat of Newbie 2086 in a new rendition (thankfully not a repeat of Mini Normal 2257 - that game was a trainwreck). I wouldn't say that
fireisredsir
has bad reasons for voting me, just like the reasons to vote me out in Newbie 2086 game weren't bad either. In that game, butterchurn, claimed that I haven't rolled scum in any of my games before so I'm bound to roll scum eventually and clung to what he perceived as my misguided logic and misrepresentations of what others' said. Here,
fireisredsir
says, it's a gutread based on supposedly me being more careful than usual. It was obviously a case of confirmation bias and paranoia coming from town and I think it's just nothing new in Mini Normal 2262.

What concerns me, however, is the speed in which
Nero Cain
and
the worst
followed. Both just jumped when my name surfaced and went in for the kill.

Truth is, I would have been more active if I didn't feel trumped by the hyperactivity of others to be fair. I guess at one point I just gave up and I'm waiting for Day 1 to end, hopefully with one of my picks eliminated.
Umlaut
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1431 (ISO) » Wed Feb 16, 2022 5:27 am

Post by Umlaut »

In post 1410, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 1409, fireisredsir wrote:I know you scum read him for other reasons. but said that you felt scum were jumping on the wagon, and that made you more confident of him being scum. are you taking that back now?
No There was a reason that shit show happened on his wagon. and how the wagoin is getting dismantled right now, without him actually reacting to it under pressure.

I really want his flip even more now because of it. call me out for a confirmation bias or whatever but he is not flipping green in this
If you were to find that scum
didn't
jump onto his wagon would that make you
less
convinced he was scum? If you get more convinced in that case too, then one or the other has to be an error.

I think Nero is a likely scum but I also think you are tunneled.
“There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say, ‘There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say there are two kinds of people in this world,
and the other kind,
’ and those who
don’t
say. Well, then there’s me.” — J.R. “Bob” Dobbs
Umlaut
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1432 (ISO) » Wed Feb 16, 2022 5:30 am

Post by Umlaut »

In post 1428, Greeting wrote:
In post 1401, Umlaut wrote:Oh, I thought you were saying he "soften[ed] toward null"
after
stating a townread. Gotcha.
In post 228, Greeting wrote:VOTE: Stephen A Smith until they convince me they're town.
Greeting, when did Stephen convince you he was town?
This post.
Made me think about
HockeyFan
's claim more deeply. Even if I'm still choosing to believe it (or at least leave it for the time being), it is a very valid point and it points to
Stephen A Smith
being town.

Of course, Mr. ESPN is only a light green read.
I can believe that's a reason to give them a few town points but it's not, like, something that would turn my read all the way around on someone I otherwise thought was scummy, which you did as of . Is there any more than that?
“There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say, ‘There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say there are two kinds of people in this world,
and the other kind,
’ and those who
don’t
say. Well, then there’s me.” — J.R. “Bob” Dobbs
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1433 (ISO) » Wed Feb 16, 2022 5:35 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1426, Greeting wrote:Just like butterchurn had confirmation bias over me in Newbie 2086.
scum doesn't have confirmation bias
In post 1426, Greeting wrote:I can't handle another day of Frozen Angel vs. Nero Cain battle royale. I think Frozen Angel is town, while Nero Cain has been throwing suspicion here and there and nothing really came out of it. I'm definitely okay with eliminating him, but not more than other candidates I mentioned in 1074.
So it's more about your fealty to Fozen than you just hard scum reading me. Buddy her harder lil' scumbag.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1434 (ISO) » Wed Feb 16, 2022 5:35 am

Post by Andante »

I've seen my name a lot!!! andante andante andante!!!!
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1435 (ISO) » Wed Feb 16, 2022 5:36 am

Post by fireisredsir »

so why does Nero go for greeting here, when he had barely said anything about them before, when the wagon just started and probably won't go anywhere. why wouldn't he vote for scorpious, a wagon which has already had 6 or 7 people say they're willing to vote there, and someone who he has expressed suspicion of before? i don't see why Nero would do that if he's scum, but it makes sense if he's town and just honestly finds greeting more suspicious

unless you wanna argue that scorp and Nero are partners...
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1436 (ISO) » Wed Feb 16, 2022 5:37 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1434, Andante wrote:I've seen my name a lot!!! andante andante andante!!!!
vote greeting
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1437 (ISO) » Wed Feb 16, 2022 5:40 am

Post by Andante »

Hockey is probably maf if they refuse to look at anyone other than me here. ok uhh andante is gonna be gone again... class then stupid class meeting... I hate my group there, 0/10 would recommend. I see we're going for a 100 page day 1... go team! uhhhh yeah I'll be back later maybe... read wise, idk, if I'm being completely honest, I just really don't know...
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1438 (ISO) » Wed Feb 16, 2022 5:40 am

Post by Andante »

no not voting greeting! keeping my vote on no one while I'm super busy!! yall cant use me to speed wagon anyone
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1439 (ISO) » Wed Feb 16, 2022 5:41 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean, I do agree that frozen's (and I guess mine too) back and forth has sorta killed the game but I don't think that's a very good reason to just vote out town and people using it as a reason look mighty bad.

Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1440 (ISO) » Wed Feb 16, 2022 5:41 am

Post by Andante »

and if the case against greeting is still "lets find 7 votes!!" I'm not interested
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1441 (ISO) » Wed Feb 16, 2022 5:42 am

Post by Andante »

In post 1439, Nero Cain wrote:I mean, I do agree that frozen's (and I guess mine too) back and forth has sorta killed the game but I don't think that's a very good reason to just vote out town and people using it as a reason look mighty bad.
mehh too many people coasting is killing it tbh (sure throw me in the coasters) like, half the game is doing bare minimum rn and the other half is death tunneling
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1442 (ISO) » Wed Feb 16, 2022 5:42 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

@Umalut My read on his wagon and on him are actually pretty separate and on their own and I explained it there

but yeah they just make sense together as well. Regardless to answer your question, If the wagon was all town, it would not make nero townier at all. It would just mean a bunch of town players decided to run a shit show of inconsistencies when he was put there. But if there was a mafia there, it would just make way more sense if it was an attempt to bus. or why would a mafia!andante drop that vote to directly backtrack on her own mind set? Nor it would make sense for a mafia!scorpious to suddenly create that read about nero just to put him back on e1 when adnante didn't.

@ Fire
It was the wagon that had momentum. You literally made the vote and pushed the slot.

a smart scum won't go for the typical scum read of everyone else. a smart scum would go for greeting there, who was less talked about, had a momentum going after her. It's so not something to give him credit for.
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1443 (ISO) » Wed Feb 16, 2022 5:44 am

Post by Nero Cain »

naw, the case or at least my case is that her "reads" are super wide open and only has 3 hard stances and is just buddying Angel and voting me b/c Angel wants it

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1444 (ISO) » Wed Feb 16, 2022 5:46 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1442, Frozen Angel wrote:a smart scum won't go for the typical scum read of everyone else. a smart scum would go for greeting there, who was less talked about, had a momentum going after her. It's so not something to give him credit for.
don't hurt yourself bending over backwards

fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1445 (ISO) » Wed Feb 16, 2022 5:46 am

Post by fireisredsir »

nah jumping on a wagon right away p much always looks opportunistic and makes the people doing it look worse. if he had voted scorp instead you would have said that he looked scummy for that too, you can't have both
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1446 (ISO) » Wed Feb 16, 2022 5:49 am

Post by Andante »

In post 1445, fireisredsir wrote:nah jumping on a wagon right away p much always looks opportunistic and makes the people doing it look worse. if he had voted scorp instead you would have said that he looked scummy for that too, you can't have both
Not gonna lie Nero... there is a point here, like, jumping on the Greeting wagon just looks like self preservation, like "oh? Greeting wagon better than me? yes!" I did notice that though
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1447 (ISO) » Wed Feb 16, 2022 5:49 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

I have a more stronger townread on greeting than fire, dwlee and Stephen and umalut actually even though all those slots are also a town read right now too

Greeting was actually super consistent in entire game, was literally second person who called nero out, faced andante there when she literally threw her town read on nero, made an analysis on how I'm solving the game which was obvious is something she thought about and not just threw out.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1448 (ISO) » Wed Feb 16, 2022 5:51 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 1445, fireisredsir wrote:nah jumping on a wagon right away p much always looks opportunistic and makes the people doing it look worse. if he had voted scorp instead you would have said that he looked scummy for that too, you can't have both
yeah why did he unvote eye to go for greeting there? he had no post about greeting before beside his wide scumread announcement on half of the slots in game before

he was voting eye meaning he was scumreading eye more than greeting when he unvoted me

what changed that vote beside him seeing an opportunity to buddy you?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1449 (ISO) » Wed Feb 16, 2022 5:51 am

Post by Nero Cain »

consistency isn't a town tell lol

other than DW all your town reads are just ppl that agree with you. its super basic.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”