Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #5875 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2022 6:38 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 5874, Andante wrote:
In post 5872, Cephrir wrote:"Ah, yes, I will shoot my game long ally std who is also starting to come under suspicion. Mwahahaha! Theyll never see this one coming!"
You did do it didn't you!!! Scared of those letters revealing you as maf... gg gottem
Of course! This is a voice recording I'm quoting, the evidence is all there

Do we even nolim here when we all know mala is going to be killed?
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #5876 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2022 6:38 am

Post by Andante »

In post 5873, Cephrir wrote:
In post 5870, Cephrir wrote:I do t get why even co soldering the possibility I may not be scum is a bridge too far for everyone this game when it's not like there is even a case against me. And no, mastina does not fucking count as a case.
If mastina's meta as old as time concerns you so much, do recent meta yourself

I'm literally asking anyone to put in a modicum of effort or critical thought.
Yeah, I am. I'm pretty certain you're town, and if we have 3 maf, the 3 maf are in the people "leading" here that just happen to have me you tictac in bottom of the poe, like I KNOW I'm town, so at least 1 maf is in them.. numbers aren't adding up, I love how tictac is for no yeet, dragons kill made me tr you more tbh Norwee refusing to take the "well if you're town" stance is making me think norwee one? I'm unsure. Mastina, Mala have been like my top 2.. norwee defending partner mala could make sense, idk
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5877 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2022 6:39 am

Post by Cephrir »

I guess andante doesnt know that so it can be a surprise for her x3
Bartleby the Scrivener
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5878 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2022 6:39 am

Post by Andante »

In post 5875, Cephrir wrote:
In post 5874, Andante wrote:
In post 5872, Cephrir wrote:"Ah, yes, I will shoot my game long ally std who is also starting to come under suspicion. Mwahahaha! Theyll never see this one coming!"
You did do it didn't you!!! Scared of those letters revealing you as maf... gg gottem
Of course! This is a voice recording I'm quoting, the evidence is all there

Do we even nolim here when we all know mala is going to be killed?
well if mala is killed that works for me, cause I don't tr mala. like I really dont. we're also on 8 now, so if we could go to odds that'd be awesome
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5879 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2022 6:40 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 5876, Andante wrote:the 3 maf are in the people "leading" here that just happen to have me you tictac in bottom of the poe
I'm not sure if all of them are, but I am seeing that at least one of them is. Right now I think it's tictac/mastina/norwe but I am still listening
Bartleby the Scrivener
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5880 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2022 6:43 am

Post by Andante »

In post 5879, Cephrir wrote:
In post 5876, Andante wrote:the 3 maf are in the people "leading" here that just happen to have me you tictac in bottom of the poe
I'm not sure if all of them are, but I am seeing that at least one of them is. Right now I think it's tictac/mastina/norwe but I am still listening
I just hate how it's like, all of bears/mastina/roden/norwee/mala are just "get ceph andante and tictac" like, no, I'm definitely town, I TR ceph.. the town in those people really needs to like think about there being 3 maf here tbh. Norwee went SILENT when I voted tictac, I found that highly suspicious, so Norwee is probably 1.. there's like no way I believe in myself to go 3/3 here
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5881 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2022 6:48 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 5880, Andante wrote:there's like no way I believe in myself to go 3/3 here
Mood

I wish the dead were solving it for me :p I trust them way more than the living, and i doubt i am good enough to get there on my own
Bartleby the Scrivener
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #5882 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2022 6:51 am

Post by SirCakez »

Votecount 7.1

"The Game Hammer is a wooden mallet from "High Striker" carnival game. A long wooden handle extends from the head. The item infects any organic material with an unknown disease upon making physical contact. The effects of this disease are similar to leprosy, but develop at a much faster rate. Within a matter of days, tissue loss develops in the limbs closest to the point of infection. While the disease itself has not claimed any lives, secondary infection has resulted in numerous deaths."

No Elim (2) - tictac, Andante
Andante (1) - Malakittens

Not voting (5) - Cephrir, NorwegianboyEE, mastina, Roden, The Three Bears

(expired on 2022-03-03 22:53:00) remain until day end

With 8 players alive, it takes 5 to reach a majority.

Please let me know if you see any errors with this count!
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5883 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2022 6:53 am

Post by Andante »

In post 5881, Cephrir wrote:
In post 5880, Andante wrote:there's like no way I believe in myself to go 3/3 here
Mood

I wish the dead were solving it for me :p I trust them way more than the living, and i doubt i am good enough to get there on my own
Not gonna lie, I feel like the people we limmed are just mad at us for mislimming them... and in a perfect world we win this for them, but nope. here we are at 8 "if we no lim mala dies" uhhh I'm pretty sure that's not the case. Like, again, why did Dragons die there over Bears/Norwee/Mastina... there's a maf in them! wow... yet that trio has each other as lock town.. refuses to reevaluate
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5884 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2022 6:58 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

To the surprise of nobody, Andante is now pushing me as scum.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5885 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2022 6:59 am

Post by Andante »

I tried to work with you in finding scum, and to that you were like "you're probably scum"
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5886 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2022 7:00 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

That's fanfic. I asked you who i'm wrong on and why, i engaged with all ur questions. And now ur like "Well i guess Norwee was scum", this just makes me think ur full of shit.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5887 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2022 7:01 am

Post by Andante »

In post 5886, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I asked you who i'm wrong on and why
DO YOU THINK IM CAPABLE OF SCUMCASING A "UNIVERSAL TR" RIGHT NOW??? lmao you're funny, like, ah yes... let me case why the bears are maf for exactly the 3 other town to care about right now...
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5888 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2022 7:06 am

Post by Andante »

norwee, the issue with if you're town and what you're doing, if Ceph is maf, he's playing this perfectly. if people were to like ignore me, I could've come up with solid reads, but hey... I've been pushed all game, so of course I'm much more likely to believe those TRing me are town..

OH THAT REMINDS ME...
Roden... has to be maf I think. Roden wrote out this huge case on why I'm town, and dunn/ircher spewed me town, then Roden was also trying to vote me out last night... the only time you ever make a huge towncase like that is when you KNOW the person is town, and if you case someone like that, you don't just vote them out...

ok Roden is for sure 1, I think Norwee is 2, who is 3
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5889 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2022 7:08 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 5888, Andante wrote:who is 3
we are almost forced to assume it is mastina because if it's not she will vote me for the L
Bartleby the Scrivener
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5890 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2022 7:09 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 5888, Andante wrote:norwee, the issue with if you're town and what you're doing, if Ceph is maf, he's playing this perfectly. if people were to like ignore me, I could've come up with solid reads, but hey... I've been pushed all game, so of course I'm much more likely to believe those TRing me are town..
Blaming bad reads on being scumread? Really?

- Bunno
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5891 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2022 7:09 am

Post by Andante »

In post 5889, Cephrir wrote:
we are almost forced to assume it is mastina because if it's not she will vote me for the L
hmm ok my point for a stronger TR on mastina though is the dead stuff, why even out "the dead's reads" that are that bad? why does scum!mastina do that?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5892 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2022 7:10 am

Post by Andante »

In post 5890, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 5888, Andante wrote:norwee, the issue with if you're town and what you're doing, if Ceph is maf, he's playing this perfectly. if people were to like ignore me, I could've come up with solid reads, but hey... I've been pushed all game, so of course I'm much more likely to believe those TRing me are town..
Blaming bad reads on being scumread? Really?
yeah i hate pressure
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5893 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2022 7:10 am

Post by Cephrir »

ive definitely suspected roden at times. i find his more recent actions a little harder to square with a scum pm. but if we're nolimming today, i plan to do some digging tomorrow, and that includes assembling why i think the people i like for town are town so i can see if i've overlooked something
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5894 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2022 7:11 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 5891, Andante wrote:
hmm ok my point for a stronger TR on mastina though is the dead stuff, why even out "the dead's reads" that are that bad? why does scum!mastina do that?
if she doesn't out them, tomorrow someone would be in here like "yo the dead say mastina didn't out their reads"
Bartleby the Scrivener
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5895 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2022 7:12 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I'm not gonna care that much if there is no lim today, but i really don't see the point.

- Bunno
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5896 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2022 7:16 am

Post by The Three Bears »

i dotn see why mala gets shot tonight. sure she's conftown but she's not really doing anything. i want an elimination today and i wont do anything outside of [andante, cephrir]

there is absolutely ZERO way both of those are town. we win by eliminating them today and tomorrow assuming the first flips town. if the first flips town, we regroup and discuss more. if the first flips town, we kill the other tomorrow. there is NO WAY both are town like i genuinely do not beleive that for even a second.

i think cephrir should be the vote today but mala has been screaming for andante for a while and im like hmm maybe she's been right all along.

-oraa
a beary good hydra \o/
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5897 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2022 7:18 am

Post by Andante »

In post 5894, Cephrir wrote:
In post 5891, Andante wrote:
if she doesn't out them, tomorrow someone would be in here like "yo the dead say mastina didn't out their reads"
oh.. that is true. lmaoo I swear my logic this game
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5898 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2022 7:19 am

Post by Andante »

then yeah, I could see Mastina as 3... the issue then is the bears lol cause that makes bears town and they're locked on me maf
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5899 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2022 7:26 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 5896, The Three Bears wrote:i dotn see why mala gets shot tonight. sure she's conftown but she's not really doing anything. i want an elimination today and i wont do anything outside of [andante, cephrir]
doing nothing is a much biger threat to the scum team than what you are doing, which is helping them achieve their win condition c:
Bartleby the Scrivener

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”