She
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2022 10:38 am

Post by hellbooks »

In post 551, Andante wrote:
In post 369, Scorpious wrote:This game is weird, it has like zero flow
You sure we're reading the same game? I've definitely seen progression happening, and there's multiple 1v1's going on, so does zero flow mean... not reading?
havent played in a hot min so i dont have the cutting edge data on this... but statements complaining about game state always move the needle slightly scumward for me
In post 553, Andante wrote:ooh not liking the exact same thing as me!!! I think that's a good look!! Like that post from frogster is just so bad... "I have most of it done, it just has to be perfect" that literally sounds like me as maf going "yeah I'll have reads sometime, not yet though!" in hopes people forget and move on
I was thinking about hopping over to galron but if people wanna vote frog then im just gonna put it in park
In post 555, Andante wrote:So if you have passion for a Tejate lim.. why have I seen 0 conviction for it in your lines? instead you're all "haha I'm maf" like, do you wonder why no one is listening to you? cause I think it's very obvious... go ISO yourself, and look at what we're dealing with
omg? :handshake: :handshake: :handshake: :handshake: :handshake:
hellbooks
hellbooks
She
Goon
hellbooks
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2022 10:46 am

Post by hellbooks »

In post 558, Scorpious wrote:Sheeping STD

VOTE: Frogsterking
curious about this
Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2022 10:48 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 576, hellbooks wrote:
In post 558, Scorpious wrote:Sheeping STD

VOTE: Frogsterking
curious about this
I like std’s playstyle, reads are usually strong and I have no real strong reads right now, I’m leaning town on Tej
"Would you like to know more?"

I am like a renaissance artist. People appreciate me more after I am dead

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

People always fear what they don't understand
hellbooks
hellbooks
She
Goon
hellbooks
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2022 10:49 am

Post by hellbooks »

ok fine
i dont have problems with that actually
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2022 10:53 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 337, Frogsterking wrote:VOTE: Magikhorse is one scum and my pick for the partner is
Tejate
vote town (magic), bus buddy (Tejate)?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Tejate Raichu
Tejate Raichu
Goon
Tejate Raichu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2022 11:41 am

Post by Tejate Raichu »

In post 572, hellbooks wrote:andante what do you think about Galron and in particular raichu "locktowning" galron for doing his scum roleplay bit
Haven't fully caught up yet, I'd just like to say for the record that was a joke. I don't hand out locktowns very easily.
Tejate Raichu
Tejate Raichu
Goon
Tejate Raichu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2022 11:47 am

Post by Tejate Raichu »

First of all, I have to agree that Galron's 544 looks kind of terrible. What is exactly giving the impression that my wagon isn't going? I have seen no such thing at the time of 544 being made, and dropping my wagon for today while also saying "but they still look scummy!" isn't especially unusual on its own but given that I'm supposedly a strong scumread for them it looks... weird. Andante's recent posts are interesting, and I'll do some reconsidering of the slot.

VOTE: frogster king

I'm gonna put my vote here because they have yet to give us any actual thoughts on Magik+Tejate scumteam which is making me feel like they just wanted to inject some paranoia and then used "perfectionism" as an excuse to not actually post any info and hoping everyone just forgot they said that.
MagikHorse
MagikHorse
Mafia Scum
MagikHorse
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2022 12:00 pm

Post by MagikHorse »

So, seems like a strained my back, now that all the doctor business is done. Catching up now while I wait for the pharmacy.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2022 12:06 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

I have a suspicion about Galron's 544.

I mentioned a while ago that I liked the active posters and asked about how bad it would look to vote Frozen Angel. Galron immediately voted FA right after, possibly in an attempt to give me permission to do so. However since I didn't, Galron's 544 might have been a way to save face for being the only vote to go there without support.

I like Andante's casing of Galron on the previous page as well, and am willing to town-bin her. MagikHorse's posting has been decent, and I have no complaints there, so I am lending support to the Galron push.

VOTE: Galron
MagikHorse
MagikHorse
Mafia Scum
MagikHorse
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2022 12:28 pm

Post by MagikHorse »

In post 549, Andante wrote: Ok, even if I just go with your first sentence. You like that Tejate wrote you off as "likely not maf" in 24 hours? like, that's my entire issue with this, nothing actually game related happened, it's essentially just "you post a lot. I'll read you later" like, why say that? why not interact with someone that talks a lot? like, if all your effort/enthusiasm is why Tejate isn't reading you till later... why have I not seen Tejate interact with you at all, like, not even using you to help get reads. I'm a little suspicious of why I'm suddenly the bad guy for "not declaring you're off the table" like, sure in all likelihood I'm not yeeting you day 1 or day 2, but that doesn't mean I declare that then stop interacting with you, like, this equation is not adding up.
> Mostly though it seems bad that you can't tell that it's a difference of opinion and keep pushing it like absolutely everyone has to play the exact same way
Uhhh I'm not keeping pushing anything? I read, I gave thoughts on the posts I read, yall are the people who keep bringing up this 1 instance, like do you think I'm not aware we've approached this game differently?
This whole post just seems way too defensive for me just going "lol idk how I look bad"
He was going "Magik is pushing us up to an informed state out of an uninformed state really hard early", not so much just "Magik's posting a lot" (which I think seems to be more Scorpius' schtick). There's more to Tejate's "pass" than just postcount, which is generally why it doesn't bother me. If it was solely off of activity alone I'd be more concerned, activity is a really easy thing to fake, but we're not in that world. Given the reason of "pushing the game into a more informed state really quickly from the start", yes, I am fine with holding off on that person for a little while at the least. Yes, this would apply even if the person they said it about wasn't me, though I'd question it if I didn't feel the reason applied or if I had other concerns about the person to dig in deeper.

And you're sure I'm not just misreading you either regarding the second line? It certainly looked like more like you were pushing him as scummy over it to me in the heat of the moment, though I'll take a look back at that later to see if I still see that in there.

I don't get why you're complaining about me defending myself either, not when you're asking me to defend myself. You asked, I answered to the best of my abilities. I'm starting to think you're probably town, but man are you reading a lot more into things than I'm putting in and missing quite a bit else.
In post 549, Andante wrote:
In post 354, The Keeper wrote:
In post 346, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 339, The Keeper wrote: And lets face it, you've hardly generated much content yourself, have you..?
nice deflect

that's irrelevant (and i'd argue untrue)
Your basis is my lack of content.
The same is true for you.

It's about as relevant as collecting consumables.

I don't have the means to deflect, and I'd hardly call returning your call out a deflection.

Its not my fault you decided to come at me armed with My Reflection.
Keeper... Don't even try to argue that you've had content thus far... you dont
This is a good shout though.
MagikHorse
MagikHorse
Mafia Scum
MagikHorse
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2022 12:34 pm

Post by MagikHorse »

In post 562, The Keeper wrote:
In post 553, Andante wrote:
In post 400, The Keeper wrote:Too busy reading the gimmick
You can not blame us for not reading a word you say when like 1/25 of your posts even feel game related. Like, what is your goal here? Who do you want to send to the darkness or whatever? Who's from the dark side? Cause you're NOT playing this game... you're just "oh not my fault no one reads me"
In post 409, Firebringer wrote:Also ur posting is like literally not cogent to understand a mindset which is even worse than using a gimmick, because ur making this a guessing game of what the hell r u trying to say or get at with ur posts.

But gimmick usage to hide intentions is good enough for a good push.
I have an easy solution... just don't read a word keeper says lol
In post 440, Nero Cain wrote:dude, they are a hardclaimed gimmick alt. It's not that they are "hiding" its just this alts gimmick play and those have always been around and you know it. This "overusing gimmicks is a scumtell" is very black and white.

DIE U SITH LORD
Using a gimmick doesn't make them town? In fact, the amount of times Keeper has gone "yall don't like my gimmick" has been way too many already to be town I think
Aren't I?
We're in Basement 1. The only thing we know so far is the item room and the shop is open, and we can make a good guess on the secret rooms.
We don't know what boss we have, we don't know if we're going to win or lose this.
We gather information, we gather consumables, we prepare for the lower floors.

Not reading what I say is nothing new to me.
Fact is I always Game Over.
Because Im an easy scum push. Claim I'm unreadable, or change my context and my meaning.
It's amusing.
I solve well on my Ascent as a result.
Problem is when the right items come to me, say Magic Fingers, and Deep Pockets...

The scum team should be scared.

And as for my responses to those hating on me... well the hate is quite clear.
I'm not going to stop gimmicking.
If anything your hate drives me forward ;)
And I will respond to every bit of hatred that comes my way.
This reads like town annoyance to me.
MagikHorse
MagikHorse
Mafia Scum
MagikHorse
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2022 12:37 pm

Post by MagikHorse »

In post 568, The Keeper wrote:
In post 565, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 560, The Keeper wrote:
In post 548, Save The Dragons wrote:keeper, what do you think of tejate
I need to borrow Bob's Brain for this one, I am inclined to think they're aiming for The Dark room instead of The Cathedral for now, though.

scumlean.
uh if you have a scumlean somewhere, why are you still voting for yourself?
Charons Obel.
Two coins.
Two votes.
I have no clue what this means. Please explain.
MagikHorse
MagikHorse
Mafia Scum
MagikHorse
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2022 12:38 pm

Post by MagikHorse »

In post 571, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:Frogster is present elsewhere but not here.
I'll have to double check on this. If so, it's definitely scum indicative.
MagikHorse
MagikHorse
Mafia Scum
MagikHorse
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2022 12:46 pm

Post by MagikHorse »

I'm thinking Galron + Frogster at this point for the two most likely scum. I did check, Frogster is indeed posting in another game at the moment.

If Frogster doesn't case me the moment he gets back it's basically a scumclaim. If is the entirety of his case and that's it, pure paranoia over me being "a good scum player", even more of a scumclaim.
Tejate Raichu
Tejate Raichu
Goon
Tejate Raichu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2022 1:04 pm

Post by Tejate Raichu »

In post 586, MagikHorse wrote:
In post 568, The Keeper wrote:
In post 565, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 560, The Keeper wrote:
In post 548, Save The Dragons wrote:keeper, what do you think of tejate
I need to borrow Bob's Brain for this one, I am inclined to think they're aiming for The Dark room instead of The Cathedral for now, though.

scumlean.
uh if you have a scumlean somewhere, why are you still voting for yourself?
Charons Obel.
Two coins.
Two votes.
I have no clue what this means. Please explain.
I play Isaac and I legitimately have no idea how Charon's obol relates to it.
Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2022 1:25 pm

Post by Scorpious »

In post 585, MagikHorse wrote:
In post 562, The Keeper wrote:
In post 553, Andante wrote:
In post 400, The Keeper wrote:Too busy reading the gimmick
You can not blame us for not reading a word you say when like 1/25 of your posts even feel game related. Like, what is your goal here? Who do you want to send to the darkness or whatever? Who's from the dark side? Cause you're NOT playing this game... you're just "oh not my fault no one reads me"
In post 409, Firebringer wrote:Also ur posting is like literally not cogent to understand a mindset which is even worse than using a gimmick, because ur making this a guessing game of what the hell r u trying to say or get at with ur posts.

But gimmick usage to hide intentions is good enough for a good push.
I have an easy solution... just don't read a word keeper says lol
In post 440, Nero Cain wrote:dude, they are a hardclaimed gimmick alt. It's not that they are "hiding" its just this alts gimmick play and those have always been around and you know it. This "overusing gimmicks is a scumtell" is very black and white.

DIE U SITH LORD
Using a gimmick doesn't make them town? In fact, the amount of times Keeper has gone "yall don't like my gimmick" has been way too many already to be town I think
Aren't I?
We're in Basement 1. The only thing we know so far is the item room and the shop is open, and we can make a good guess on the secret rooms.
We don't know what boss we have, we don't know if we're going to win or lose this.
We gather information, we gather consumables, we prepare for the lower floors.

Not reading what I say is nothing new to me.
Fact is I always Game Over.
Because Im an easy scum push. Claim I'm unreadable, or change my context and my meaning.
It's amusing.
I solve well on my Ascent as a result.
Problem is when the right items come to me, say Magic Fingers, and Deep Pockets...

The scum team should be scared.

And as for my responses to those hating on me... well the hate is quite clear.
I'm not going to stop gimmicking.
If anything your hate drives me forward ;)
And I will respond to every bit of hatred that comes my way.
This reads like town annoyance to me.

This reads like I wanna know what happens to our adventurers..

On a more game note. I have a hard time reading it as scum as well, I’m trying to not be seduced by so far this consistent character. I’m willing to lean town here..

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2022 1:27 pm

Post by Scorpious »

In post 588, MagikHorse wrote:I'm thinking Galron + Frogster at this point for the two most likely scum. I did check, Frogster is indeed posting in another game at the moment.
Isn’t there some sort of “gentleman’s agreement” to not use site mechanics?

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

MagikHorse
MagikHorse
Mafia Scum
MagikHorse
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2022 1:54 pm

Post by MagikHorse »

In post 591, Scorpious wrote:
In post 588, MagikHorse wrote:I'm thinking Galron + Frogster at this point for the two most likely scum. I did check, Frogster is indeed posting in another game at the moment.
There's a gentleman's rule not to judge people based off of IRL things. If someone says "I hurt my tailbone, give me a while to go to the doctor" like I did today, nobody should really argue with that, it's more than likely true regardless of alignment. In general anything related to real life should be considered as undeniable truth, and inevitably people will prioritize their life over the game.

The "Ellitell" (as it's called when a player is active in other games and ignores another) is a lot more arguable, and I'm not sure if there's an actual consensus regarding whether it counts as talking about other ongoing games or not. It's still a meta tell at any rate, and like other meta reasonings should have other support to go with it (and others have indeed given these explanations already on why their behavior was otherwise suspect).

This Ellitell is just the icing, the cake is already on the plate here.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2022 2:11 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

I've played multiple games from time to time, and I think it's unfair to judge someone based on differing activity between games. The other commitments might have the player more vested in the current game state, or require their time over other commitments. I myself can't multitask for shit, so sometimes I'll make sacrifices in time if a game doesn't require my immediate presence.

That being said, I think we can weigh in on frog's content here just fine without worry of their presence elsewhere. It's not like they have similar post content to someone like Frozen Angel. It is Day 1, early game still as a matter of fact, and it shouldn't really be concerning yet the amount of content any one player has produced yet.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2022 2:12 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Toog I'm really thinking you're scum this game
I prefer they, thanks :)
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2022 2:13 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Dwlee, holy shit... I forgot you were in this game.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2022 2:16 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

I've been busy chatting in the scum PT sorry
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2022 2:18 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

But you sound so awkward and stilted and self-conscious and yea
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2022 2:18 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 592, MagikHorse wrote:
In post 591, Scorpious wrote:
There's a gentleman's rule not to judge people based off of IRL things. If someone says "I hurt my tailbone, give me a while to go to the doctor" like I did today, nobody should really argue with that, it's more than likely true regardless of alignment. In general anything related to real life should be considered as undeniable truth, and inevitably people will prioritize their life over the game.

The "Ellitell" (as it's called when a player is active in other games and ignores another) is a lot more arguable, and I'm not sure if there's an actual consensus regarding whether it counts as talking about other ongoing games or not. It's still a meta tell at any rate, and like other meta reasonings should have other support to go with it (and others have indeed given these explanations already on why their behavior was otherwise suspect).

This Ellitell is just the icing, the cake is already on the plate here.
It's a bullshit tell.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2022 2:20 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 597, Dwlee99 wrote:But you sound so awkward and stilted and self-conscious and yea
You should have seen me at prom.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”