She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2925 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 4:07 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 2852, Stephen A Smith wrote:maybe its just dwlee instead

i dunno I just dont think there's 5 TPRs in this game
see, I liked what you were saying with Hockey... I basically claimed vig early game and Dwlee definitely saw that soft, dwlee maf would've just killed me, so I funny believe dwlee is the gs miller. Fire was a full gunsmith, we had one. yes. I'm not certain why our joat died over a "confirmed gs"

actually it might just be hockey
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2926 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 4:07 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 2922, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 2921, Andante wrote:what's an alien voyer?
Alien is a combined rolestopper roleblocker, voyeur can see what kind of action was performed on a player.
and stephen claimed that?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2927 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 4:08 pm

Post by Andante »

idk, I think eyes should go for the whole surrender shenanigns. no freaking reason to do that as town
VOTE: eyes

if game still goes after this, I'll figure something out
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2928 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 4:08 pm

Post by Eyes without a face »

In post 2924, HockeyFan wrote:
In post 2918, Andante wrote:I buy Dwlee's claim, hockey is gs now, duck is for sure town, I'm town

just leaves stephen/umlaut/eyes

if stephen is clear it's in eyes/umlaut
andante what are you doing
Why, lining up the 3 misyeets she needs to win 9as if that wasn't obvious by now). But I will take it. I will die today/tomorrow along with Umlaut and let's see if Andante can convince whoever she takes along to Elo to vote out a confirmed townie (the worst) and PR claim with a pseudo clear on them (Stephen) a PR claim (Hockey) or a named Townie (Dwlee).
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2929 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 4:09 pm

I mean, Andante was the ONLY player that still voted me AFTER I surrendered. She KNOWS the game wasn;t over and knows that I was trolling.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2930 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 4:09 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 2928, Eyes without a face wrote:Why, lining up the 3 misyeets she needs to win 9as if that wasn't obvious by now
excuse me?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2931 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 4:10 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 2929, Eyes without a face wrote:I mean, Andante was the ONLY player that still voted me AFTER I surrendered. She KNOWS the game wasn;t over and knows that I was trolling.
game isn't over till dats says it is
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2932 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 4:10 pm

VOTE: Andante

Final solve, but I am seriously willing to self-hammer if you all insist.
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2933 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 4:10 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

wait what the fuck
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2934 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 4:12 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

??????????????? EYES WHAT DID U JUST DO lmfao, im like 95% sure thats a scum gambit, but idrc if it isnt or not, POE still stays same, eyes, idk why you're trying to push Andante when she pushed nero for like 2 days and idt her interactions are scum(with nero/scoprious)
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2935 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 4:13 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 2934, HockeyFan wrote:??????????????? EYES WHAT DID U JUST DO lmfao, im like 95% sure thats a scum gambit, but idrc if it isnt or not, POE still stays same, eyes, idk why you're trying to push Andante when she pushed nero for like 2 days and idt her interactions are scum(with nero/scoprious)
eyes just realized it's not auto for town, and is trying to backpedal
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2936 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 4:19 pm

In post 2934, HockeyFan wrote:??????????????? EYES WHAT DID U JUST DO lmfao, im like 95% sure thats a scum gambit, but idrc if it isnt or not, POE still stays same, eyes, idk why you're trying to push Andante when she pushed nero for like 2 days and idt her interactions are scum(with nero/scoprious)
Reread the interactions with Scoprious. She AND Scorpious were doing a scum theatre to distance from each other as well as from Nero.

The fact remains here: You, Stephen, Dwlee and the worst all posted after I fake claimed scum, and none of you thought of voting me still. No one thinks "The game isn't over yet" after the supposidly last scum posts "I surrender" in bold. ONLY SCUM know (for a fact) that the game isn't over and would still rally to cast a vote on the scum that
had already surrendered
. Think about it. It's a subconsciousness thing.
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2937 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 4:22 pm

In post 2935, Andante wrote:
eyes just realized it's not auto for town, and is trying to backpedal
Oh, yes it is. I had already said the worst has been confirmed by Stephen. Stephen has been checked by Hockey, and Dwlee has been mentioning the Vig almost as much as they were mentioning me as scum. That's FOUR unyeetable slots. It's just you, ne abd Umlaut that remain in the PoE, and yet you're trying to drag Stephen into the PoE somehow.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2938 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 4:23 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 2936, Eyes without a face wrote:
Reread the interactions with Scoprious. She AND Scorpious were doing a scum theatre to distance from each other as well as from Nero.

The fact remains here: You, Stephen, Dwlee and the worst all posted after I fake claimed scum, and none of you thought of voting me still. No one thinks "The game isn't over yet" after the supposidly last scum posts "I surrender" in bold. ONLY SCUM know (for a fact) that the game isn't over and would still rally to cast a vote on the scum that
had already surrendered
what are you going on about? like seriously.... I have NEVER seen maf surrender in thread while it's going on, so if you're not maf, you literally are not playing to win. why disrupt productive gameplay to go all "haha I give up!!" then I'm there like "wtf why?" you explain, I'm still confused and you realize it's in no way auto for town. and if you truly are maf? like, seriously? just gonna give up? at least fight till the end...
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2939 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 4:24 pm

Post by Andante »

I need to step away... I'm not doing this right now, I literally don't know what you want eyes.. im maf? ok cool vote me.. but this is feeling personal, so I'm just gonna let this be, and I don't even care
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2940 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 4:25 pm

Post by Andante »

cause quite honestly, it should be illegal to pull that surrender stunt, regardless of alignment
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2941 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 4:25 pm

So I have done something that you "have never seen mafia do" and thus if town "I am not playing to win"?? Good logic. (I think logic has just shot itself in the head, actually)
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2942 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 4:27 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 2936, Eyes without a face wrote:

had already surrendered
>pulls up andante + scorp iso
>over 4 pages, yea. im not reading that sorry, but I dont think andante did scum theatre with scorp, sure you could argue she did it with Nero, but I dont think its enough to sway me, but I do like your point of "ONLY SCUM know (for a fact) that the game isn't over".

fuck

did you just make the POE bigger for no reason lol. Anyways, POE is smth like eyes/andante/umulat?

ALso, can someone explain how stephen confirmed TW as town, he just said no one *visited* him, doesnt mean he didnt perform a killing aciton, no?
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2943 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 4:29 pm

@Anyone concerned:

1- What's personal about me tricking the mafia into outing themselves? I have not mentioned one thing that could even be remotely considered "personal: have I?

2- Why is Andnate the only one who is not only actively trying to vote me out, but with mush passion so.

3- Why the emotional outburst? What town player (who thinks they caught scum no less) gets angry over what happened? Wouldn't the game have been all but over from their PoV?
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2944 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 4:31 pm

In post 2942, HockeyFan wrote:Anyways, POE is smth like eyes/andante/umulat?
Exactly. Now all I need is for you to convince the 3 other confirmed townies to not deviate from this path, and then I'll be happy to self-hammer as the first misyeet.
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2945 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 4:33 pm

Wait. Voyeur checks incoming action only?? I thought it meant the worst didn't receive nor perform an action, thus excluding them from being the killer last night.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #2946 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 4:34 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Yea that's a follower not a voyeur
I prefer they, thanks :)
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2947 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 4:49 pm

Post by the worst »

mmm. creepy. i'm fine waiting for the mod to check in then just yeeting eyes if it wasn't earnest.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #2948 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 7:11 pm

Post by Datisi »

beep
Last edited by Datisi on Wed Mar 02, 2022 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #2949 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 7:11 pm

Post by Datisi »

boop
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”