Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1175 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 6:10 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 1164, Scorpious wrote:
In post 1157, Galron wrote:
In post 1137, hellbooks wrote:
In post 1059, Tejate Raichu wrote:By the way, @mod can we get a VC please?
i told him... he should have saved the clips :cry:
In post 1131, Firebringer wrote:who r u interested in hellbooks
this question is actually like hard as heck because i feel like im in the upside down world but here is one answer
VOTE: save the dragons

i also want andante to elaborate on what she thinks about other slots than tejate.
toog seems to be looking to give up independent scumhunting.
galron is literally going joker mode and i have no idea how to sort this sort of limbait.
scorpious could be scum for sure
i think the keeper's only thing that made me lean either way was some gimmick frustration that i read as town but still null (big part of this is that i tend to skip faer posts)
i still feel like tej is scum. frog picking him as a partner and then steering totally clear of him stinks. but idk what to make of the double magikhorse/andante chainsaw there
i think you are town with your d2 play
This is good. Couple of things, I think Andante scum reads me; I think toogs is just a bit lost and expressing a little frustration; with galron wysiwyg; the thing about the double magikhorse/andante chainsaw I want to explore more because my scum read on Tejate is starting to waver, but I'm not going to rely on a few things I found scummy on Day 1 for the entire game to scum read him.
This feels like you just kinda mashed together some thoughts trying to make it look like actual insight into the game. Nope. I don’t like it.
.. shrug .. I was addressing the points as they were listed. At least the ones I had thoughts on. Any questions about that? Yes, they are individual points. Rather than a list I put them in paragraph form. I don't generally think in lists.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1176 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 6:11 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 1165, Scorpious wrote:
In post 1156, Galron wrote:
In post 1134, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 1129, hellbooks wrote:
In post 1024, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 1020, Toogeloo wrote:Giving support for this. As promised, I'll support hellbooks (and Magik) votes.
That's my elaboration.
do you not have any confidence in your own reads? do you have opinions about who is scum ?? whats with this?
I am notoriously bad at this game. There are occasions where I display moments of brilliance, but generally speaking, I wing it. I've adopted a more supportive play style over the years where I find players I town read and try to work with them.

In all honesty, part of the reason I am bad though is because I start to skim when I get bored of the conversations or start seeing giant walls.

Another reason is that I'm just not an aggressive person. I don't even place RVS votes. I just idle until I see something I might be able to work with.

Finding town has often been easier than finding scum for me, so I go that route, and try to figure who "can't" (or less likely to be) be partnered with flipped scum and work from there.
Geez. I could have written this post. Word for word.

Mood.
I
have
written this post over the years. Mostly as scum. Reasons to not have any cases or any real accountability on anything.
So you want to toss shade my way because why exactly?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1177 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 6:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

majic-he's saying that it was Scorp and NM as the bussers
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
MagikHorse
MagikHorse
Mafia Scum
MagikHorse
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1178 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 6:23 pm

Post by MagikHorse »

N_M I can potentially see, if only because everything with him is NAI. I don't agree that it's Scorp.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1179 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 6:38 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't think its either
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Tejate Raichu
Tejate Raichu
Goon
Tejate Raichu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1180 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 7:10 pm

Post by Tejate Raichu »

I think we've established pretty firmly your thoughts on who you think it was.
Tejate Raichu
Tejate Raichu
Goon
Tejate Raichu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1181 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 7:12 pm

Post by Tejate Raichu »

Regardless, I can very much agree with Magik that Galron and Keeper's slots do not look very good. I'm a bit less inclined on Keeper, but if we ever got a Nero scumflip I would definitely push to turbolim them. Andante I need to think about, they've certainly said some things today that have given me more than a little pause.
MagikHorse
MagikHorse
Mafia Scum
MagikHorse
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1182 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 7:20 pm

Post by MagikHorse »

I'm quite aware of your opinions Nero, as much as I disagree with them. All that being said, I'm not really seeing many scum prospects on the wagon myself.

Removing the three dead town from the wagon plus myself (both for being Frog's immediate target and for knowing my own role PM), and then strip away my townreads (Tej/Scorp) and Hell for being the one to start it going and not backing off when it grew large and I'm left with STD/Toog/N_M as I said a couple posts ago. N_M is the eternal wildcard that is never townie nor scummy, my meta dive into STD hasn't yielded much scum prospects through meta and if anything shows this sort of play is fairly normal, and Toog has improved for Day 2 as I mentioned earlier. I'm left with a wagon that looks mostly pure, maybe 1 scum in the quieter part of the pool at best assuming I trust in my reads. I don't have much reason to assume 2 scum there myself.

Looking back at Fire he was saying 2 scum on the wagon because it seemed "orchestrated to end the day quickly" (or something very similar to that), but Scum!Scorp alone could cause that regardless of N_M's role. N_M would hammer regardless of alignment every time there, it's one thing he's known for doing. If N_M is as passive in scumchats as he is in the main game I really doubt it was organized between him and another scum just due to a lack of general communication as well.

If there's anything else that Fire's scumreading Scorp for, please point it out. I've either missed it or he hasn't said it yet.
The Keeper
The Keeper
They/Them Fae/Faer
Goon
The Keeper
They/Them Fae/Faer
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: They/Them Fae/Faer

Post Post #1183 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 11:57 pm

Post by The Keeper »

In post 1105, Nero Cain wrote:It's just a general vibe. He went after LHF d1 and then came into the day talking about how his gut was right about Frog despite not being here and that just feels like...idk trying to grab some town cred. I also think his "there were 2 scum bussing Frog" is TMI
Hasn't come for me yet. I'm usually as easy to push as a movable TNT barrel
One penny... two pennies... three pennies... OO A NICKEL! Now I can get More Options!!
The Keeper
The Keeper
They/Them Fae/Faer
Goon
The Keeper
They/Them Fae/Faer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1184 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 12:03 am

Post by The Keeper »

In post 1151, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 1149, Scorpious wrote:I don’t care. If someone says they are scum. They should get voted.
2 reasons
1.wincon
2. It’s a dumbass way to play and you deserve yeet in principle.
In post 1147, Scorpious wrote:
In post 1119, Firebringer wrote:nevermind. I don't want to engage in this line.

Yes, I am scum and i know for a fact that there is 2 scum on that wagon. Help me buss them
This isn’t cool, cute, edgy, funny, are anything remotely helpful.

You say you’re scum.. this entire game should vote you. Hate this play with a passion.
WRONG!

2. Then why haven't you voted me?
Because you claim Jester and everyone knows you don't aim for the jester...

so many isaac references... not site appropriate.
One penny... two pennies... three pennies... OO A NICKEL! Now I can get More Options!!
The Keeper
The Keeper
They/Them Fae/Faer
Goon
The Keeper
They/Them Fae/Faer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1185 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 12:06 am

Post by The Keeper »

I think I picked up Broken 20/20 instead of the normal one, I'm struggling to read this game... Might have to find an R Key at some point...
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1186 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 3:07 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1183, The Keeper wrote:Hasn't come for me yet.
he was pushing you d1. And by pushing I mean he vote parked on you.

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1187 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 3:09 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 1176, Galron wrote:
In post 1165, Scorpious wrote:
In post 1156, Galron wrote:
In post 1134, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 1129, hellbooks wrote:
In post 1024, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 1020, Toogeloo wrote:Giving support for this. As promised, I'll support hellbooks (and Magik) votes.
That's my elaboration.
do you not have any confidence in your own reads? do you have opinions about who is scum ?? whats with this?
I am notoriously bad at this game. There are occasions where I display moments of brilliance, but generally speaking, I wing it. I've adopted a more supportive play style over the years where I find players I town read and try to work with them.

In all honesty, part of the reason I am bad though is because I start to skim when I get bored of the conversations or start seeing giant walls.

Another reason is that I'm just not an aggressive person. I don't even place RVS votes. I just idle until I see something I might be able to work with.

Finding town has often been easier than finding scum for me, so I go that route, and try to figure who "can't" (or less likely to be) be partnered with flipped scum and work from there.
Geez. I could have written this post. Word for word.

Mood.
I
have
written this post over the years. Mostly as scum. Reasons to not have any cases or any real accountability on anything.
So you want to toss shade my way because why exactly?
how is it shade, it's fact. It looks like a post scum would write and it looks liek something I myself have written as scum..

what else you want? no need to be so sensitive. I know things about you anyway. you told us.
"Would you like to know more?"

I am like a renaissance artist. People appreciate me more after I am dead

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

People always fear what they don't understand
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1188 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 5:04 am

Post by Andante »

I'm not rememebring any of my reads this game, it's so bad, like, I'll skim this, such as the Magik read, I don't think I voiced it when I did sr him ahhhh can I just sheep someone who knows what they're doing? like, is that a valid plan? nero? I think you're town still, consider yourself a double voter!
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1189 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 5:18 am

Post by Nero Cain »

then vote STD?

Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1190 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 5:21 am

Post by Andante »

sounds good to me
VOTE: Dragons
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1191 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 5:51 am

Post by Galron »

You have two scum sets here: Andante, Galron, and Keeper and STD, Toogaloo, Not_Mafia. What distinguishes one from the other? Or am I misreading something?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1192 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 5:53 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Who is that @?

Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1193 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 6:43 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

it's not me, it's VOTE: hellbooks

something yesterday killed my desire to play mafia, will try to have something soon.
Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1194 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 6:48 am

Post by Scorpious »

This game.

x-this might be scum.
Nero- Then vote tem
x- *votes*..

What the hell is going on in this game?

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1195 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 6:49 am

Post by Scorpious »

I'd put Adante in a scum slot before Galron.

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #1196 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 6:50 am

here's where i'm at, will try to dive deeper

Andante - town
Nero Cain - town
Momo - town
Toogeloo - could be scum
Hellbooks - scum
Not_Mafia - ???
Scorpious - ???
The Keeper - scumlean
Save the Dragons - that's me!
Firebringer - townlean
MagikHorse - town
Tejate Raichu - town
Galron - ???
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1197 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 6:51 am

Post by Nero Cain »

i mean there's only 4 ppl I'd vote today (STD, Fire, Tej, Ad) but no one can agree though looks like STD wagon might happen so...

Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #1198 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 6:53 am

i don't understand why you wouldn't consider hellbooks
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1199 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 6:55 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I did but I decided on u

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”