Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1775 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 7:11 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 1763, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 1748, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 1739, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 1731, Frogsterking wrote: town reading fire now. I had this slot as a town lean for a long time. I'm not sure about the accuracy of 1711 but I don't think this effort comes from scum.
you shouldn't be townreading for effort in general, we have some very effort-maf players in this game
Okay who?
p sure skitter and datisi both have that reputation but i could be wrong on that cause ive never played with them, just read some
Yeah I've heard that about them too! The only completed game I played with them before they were both town so I can't confirm or deny. I still think you're probably town.
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Terry: ...Thanks.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1776 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 7:11 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1771, Aristeia wrote:than i have to talk with nero
rude
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1777 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 7:12 am

Post by Aristeia »

I find you unpleasant to play with because you can be quite loud, confident, and comically wrong as town and it's a pain to deal with.
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1778 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 7:13 am

Post by humaneatingmonkey »

why is pooky so mean i was told they were nice
Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1779 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 7:13 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 1750, Datisi wrote:scorpious, do you have a single read this game or are you just gonna throw unhelpful posts
oof, I really haven't. fair assessment, I'll try to step it up..
"Would you like to know more?"

I am like a renaissance artist. People appreciate me more after I am dead

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

People always fear what they don't understand
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1780 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 7:14 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm actually fairly accurate as town and I was defending you here b4 u voted Scorp so...
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1781 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 7:14 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 1774, VP Baltar wrote:I thought I was going to be able to catch up to the 9 pages added overnight, but then I had two hours of work to do and there were six more pages added. I'm at page 65 currently and it is almost entirely Math saying shit that literally no one agrees with and insisting he is right.

Like, Math, can we please not do this again in this game? You've stated your viewpoint, we got it. All we need to be doing at this point is flipping Wu and getting some actual information.

I do think there is another small pool of people we can scumhunt in, but flipping Wu first should be a priority.

pedit - fuck me there are like 12 posts in the time it took me to write this.
I'm skipping all the posts involving Nordom/MathBlade or Ari arguing with someone.
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1782 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 7:14 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1779, Aristeia wrote:I find you unpleasant to play with because you can be quite loud, confident, and comically wrong as town and it's a pain to deal with.
I find you unpleasant to avoid answering simple questions
You instead try to get me to answer them
You keep trying different manipulation

Other than answering simple questions
Then blame me when I am just asking for simple things

viewtopic.php?p=13084439#p13084439

This is the Pooky game btw.

If Pooky isn’t you then I don’t see why you quoted the Pooky post
You don’t give reads at points as scum
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1783 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 7:15 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 1781, Scorpious wrote:
In post 1750, Datisi wrote:scorpious, do you have a single read this game or are you just gonna throw unhelpful posts
I got a late start on this on and there is a lot of activity, not an excuse,buy again I can't argue I havent done much.

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #1784 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 7:16 am

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 1770, Datisi wrote:
In post 1763, fireisredsir wrote:p sure skitter and datisi both have that reputation but i could be wrong on that cause ive never played with them, just read some
out of curiosity, which games of mine did you read?
endgame of 2258 plus i think somewhere else where you were maf or where someone was talking about you. and small bits of other games, idk. idr if you were in slaughter hour but skitter was and i read a lot of that one, that was a fun read
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1785 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 7:16 am

Post by Aristeia »

In post 1782, Nero Cain wrote:I'm actually fairly accurate as town and I was defending you here b4 u voted Scorp so...
we've played together once and you loudly insisted I was mafia and then self-hammered yourself and wanted me/datisi flipped the next day(which was mylo) and we were both town so that's not really my experience with you.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1786 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 7:16 am

Post by Nero Cain »

would a dying Ari vote her scumbuddy as she went down?

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1787 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 7:17 am

Post by Scorpious »

whats the case on Ari?

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1788 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 7:18 am

Post by Nero Cain »

that she's voting u after 1500 posts

fua
fua
Mafia Scum
fua
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1789 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 7:18 am

Post by fua »

Ari wagon is almost certainly pure IMO. I'm less confident that Wu's is and so many people pushing him now that others are getting suspicion makes me wary.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1790 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 7:18 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 1785, Scorpious wrote:
In post 1781, Scorpious wrote:
I got a late start on this on and there is a lot of activity, not an excuse,buy again I can't argue I havent done much.
Can you look at the interactions at the beginning of my iso (daystart) and say which reads you agree/disagree with and why?
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #1791 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 7:19 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 1787, Aristeia wrote:
In post 1782, Nero Cain wrote:I'm actually fairly accurate as town and I was defending you here b4 u voted Scorp so...
we've played together once and you loudly insisted I was mafia and then self-hammered yourself and wanted me/datisi flipped the next day(which was mylo) and we were both town so that's not really my experience with you.
if that progression from nero is accurate, then that's actually Not A Good Look from him (am i cool for using popular lingo)

like, the "this person pushed someone who was lurking in a 2k posts game therefore they're scum" is actually a very level zero take that ignores context of "people are specifically pressuring her to give reads on the active part of the game, and of course that would make her not look good"
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
tenebrousluminary
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: any

Post Post #1792 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 7:20 am

Post by tenebrousluminary »

I don't like to see players being rude to one another. :(
In post 1791, fua wrote:Ari wagon is almost certainly pure IMO. I'm less confident that Wu's is and so many people pushing him now that others are getting suspicion makes me wary.
Who is doing this? Wu does not have many votes.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1793 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 7:20 am

Post by Datisi »

VOTE: nero cain

fortune favours the italic or something like that
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1794 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 7:21 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 1791, fua wrote:Ari wagon is almost certainly pure IMO. I'm less confident that Wu's is and so many people pushing him now that others are getting suspicion makes me wary.
Yes dude I think Wu is just limbait. Your insistence on pushing Wu earlier was the main reason I FoSed you.
fua
fua
Mafia Scum
fua
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1795 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 7:22 am

Post by fua »

In post 1794, tenebrousluminary wrote:I don't like to see players being rude to one another. :(
Who is doing this? Wu does not have many votes.
Ari, Deas, and Fire are all putting Wu in their scumreads, Yeet and Skitter are trying to push a wagon on me, and VP is directly staying on Wu still (even if he's the one I least suspect out of the six).
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1796 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 7:22 am

Post by Datisi »

which also looks like nero did not even believe in his og skitt/vp mysterious read and is fine flipping on a dime for a very weak reason
~M
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1797 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 7:22 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't think that voting scorp was a very townie vote. Why is that scum logic?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1798 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 7:23 am

Post by Nero Cain »

or what if...there's no traction on a skitter/vp push and I'm voting the scum outside of her/them

Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1799 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 7:24 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 1799, Nero Cain wrote:I don't think that voting scorp was a very townie vote. Why is that scum logic?
it's not, that's the point

anyone who has played more than 15 minutes of this game knows that it's not a townie vote

so i guarantee you ari knows that too

so why does scum!ari purposefully do something scummy like that which she is probably aware is gonna land her in even hotter water?

it's level zero logic you're using
~M

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”