Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1275 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2022 6:18 pm

Post by Galron »

It's not an impressive push, I agree. It's fairly weak. But that use of the word pretend just smacks of TMI.
MagikHorse
MagikHorse
Mafia Scum
MagikHorse
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1276 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2022 6:20 pm

Post by MagikHorse »

I could go on either option too, though iirc some people actually townread Andante earlier? I have no clue if that'll stick now, because it seems like their latest spur of posting makes even less sense than before, their vote/scumread on me and Hell has utterly no justification to it, and they even ignored Toogeloo calling them out on their bad reasoning and brushed it aside because of those "vibes" in a quite frankly irritating manner while also providing an excuse to avoid guilt.

VOTE: Andante

Get a vibe check or get out of this town. I'm tired of you calling me scum with no explanation but your gut when all common sense and all likelihood goes against it.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1277 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2022 10:18 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

man im right back where I started
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1278 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2022 10:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

in fairness, I don't think its IMPOSSIBLE that frog would hard distance from you but Keeper is doing the same thing, why not vote there?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1279 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2022 10:28 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Still think STD is the correct scumflip though

The Keeper
The Keeper
They/Them Fae/Faer
Goon
The Keeper
They/Them Fae/Faer
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: They/Them Fae/Faer

Post Post #1280 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2022 1:01 am

Post by The Keeper »

In post 1261, Tejate Raichu wrote:I'm really not loving Keeper's posts today. They said they would be careful with their vote, and yet they're insisting that Magik was "the correct mechanical vote" when it's pretty obviously never going to be anything more than a vanity wagon today. First of all, no, second of all, why is that the correct mechanical play? Beyond this they still haven't really said much beyond the gimmick aside from shading my slot by just nodding along with Nero's early D2 posts. I said I'd kill Keeper on an associative with Nero, but I'm starting to drift into I would kill Keeper period territory. And not on policy.
Hi. So my health has been slowly declining this week and I'm apparently TMTRAINER'ing today.

How am I not being careful with my vote? I have voted once. I have no pushed no TNT Barrels, I haven't summoned Mom's Foot, I voted and that was that. EODWagonomics say thats the best vote. :P

Yes, it's absolutely a vanity wagon. But the thing is while I am a bit of Babylonian Whore for this gimmick, it gives new knowledge and insight into how people play.

Even on main I struggle in larges tbh, but I promise you, I'm sat watching, and waiting. Just like SpiderMod, I will help you when you least expect it.
One penny... two pennies... three pennies... OO A NICKEL! Now I can get More Options!!
The Keeper
The Keeper
They/Them Fae/Faer
Goon
The Keeper
They/Them Fae/Faer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1281 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2022 1:03 am

Post by The Keeper »

In post 1265, Tejate Raichu wrote:VOTE: Keeper

Keeper's recent posts pushed me over the edge into individual scum-lean. I feel pretty decent about placing my vote here.
And in the abstracted playstyle, I learn you are looking for a distraction and a quick mislim.
Pressures been piling all day, I'm Adam's Apple, quick cheeky little shove.

Case me. I dare you.

Because we both know my DataMiner will destroy it quickly. <3
One penny... two pennies... three pennies... OO A NICKEL! Now I can get More Options!!
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1282 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2022 1:11 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean, do you actually think there's snowballs chance in hell that magic gets voted out today? So aren't you being pretty useless with your vote?

The Keeper
The Keeper
They/Them Fae/Faer
Goon
The Keeper
They/Them Fae/Faer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1283 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2022 1:23 am

Post by The Keeper »

A vote is only usless is nothing is gained from it. And I have gained, therefore it was not usless.
The Keeper
The Keeper
They/Them Fae/Faer
Goon
The Keeper
They/Them Fae/Faer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1284 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2022 1:23 am

Post by The Keeper »

My vote will be moving shortly in a moment.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1285 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2022 1:25 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1280, The Keeper wrote:
In post 1261, Tejate Raichu wrote:I'm really not loving Keeper's posts today. They said they would be careful with their vote, and yet they're insisting that Magik was "the correct mechanical vote" when it's pretty obviously never going to be anything more than a vanity wagon today. First of all, no, second of all, why is that the correct mechanical play? Beyond this they still haven't really said much beyond the gimmick aside from shading my slot by just nodding along with Nero's early D2 posts. I said I'd kill Keeper on an associative with Nero, but I'm starting to drift into I would kill Keeper period territory. And not on policy.
Hi. So my health has been slowly declining this week and I'm apparently TMTRAINER'ing today.

How am I not being careful with my vote? I have voted once. I have no pushed no TNT Barrels, I haven't summoned Mom's Foot, I voted and that was that. EODWagonomics say thats the best vote. :P

Yes, it's absolutely a vanity wagon. But the thing is while I am a bit of Babylonian Whore for this gimmick, it gives new knowledge and insight into how people play.

Even on main I struggle in larges tbh, but I promise you, I'm sat watching, and waiting. Just like SpiderMod, I will help you when you least expect it.
Don't say wagonomics
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
The Keeper
The Keeper
They/Them Fae/Faer
Goon
The Keeper
They/Them Fae/Faer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1286 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2022 1:26 am

Post by The Keeper »

Well then, time to look at my serious vote now my initial vote has garnered all it can. I do love how much people hate my voting pattern here. I don't a frequent voter usually anyway, but this appears to really be cutting peoples Candle wicks.

Magiks reaction wasn't as revealing as anticipated. This can be a good thing in fairness. Despite being to me an optimal mechanical vote that vote was never intended to stay. The vibe of the vote post is good, the vibe of the initial response to my vote is good.
oh and theres this.
In post 1264, MagikHorse wrote:Also not buying Keeper's "mechanically correct vote" line whatsoever. It's a line to duck out of being responsible for that vote, not any sort of justification for it.
I am fully responsible for my vote. The vote was intentional for exactly the reasons I've said.

Something of personal amusement to me is how people try to read into every single caveat and interpretation of a vote, seek out greater meaning and reasoning. What people don't realise is I play a game so basic and unrefined and pure is that I tell you exactly what i'm thinking, when I'm thinking, and my reasons are my reasons. No more, no less.

Oh and on a personal note, I hate OMGUS more than I hate picking up My Reflection and Ipecac in Curse of the Blind as Tainted Lost. I never accuse anyone of that.

The Raichu feels more like a Ditto if I'm honest. All day the vibe has been to point at everyone else, trying to use Smoke Balls and Trick Rooms to escape observation from a Scrappy Nero laying out Lock-on/Submission combos.
Threatening a turbolim is never a good luck, at least you should Swords Dance first.
Your entire set on me is "Nothing town, kill the gimmick, ezpz"

Spoiler: And I have searched for myself in your ISO
In post 12, Tejate Raichu wrote:Neat, I'm actually early to a thread this time. I see some familiar faces in the playerlist.

Anyways, back to more pressing matters: I'm sorry to be the one to say this, but I did see Keeper take a devil deal on basement 2.

VOTE: The Keeper
In post 56, Tejate Raichu wrote:I'll vote you once we vote up Keeper (your partner).
In post 71, Tejate Raichu wrote:
In post 70, Firebringer wrote:Texas Holdem is the only true poker
This is the most based possible response, and I'm definitely not just saying that because I have no goddamn clue how to play omaha.

UNVOTE: Keeper
VOTE: Firebringer

All hail the new mayor. Or president. Mayoresident?
In post 216, Tejate Raichu wrote:
In post 172, The Keeper wrote:
In post 12, Tejate Raichu wrote:Neat, I'm actually early to a thread this time. I see some familiar faces in the playerlist.

Anyways, back to more pressing matters: I'm sorry to be the one to say this, but I did see Keeper take a devil deal on basement 2.

VOTE: The Keeper
I have 3 health, why in The Name of The Beast would I take a devil deal?

We're also in Basement 1.

Guess I found a Secret Room with Tech.5 in.
Ah, but you don't spend coin health on devil deals anymore. Satan is now excepting spare change.
In post 433, Tejate Raichu wrote:
In post 431, MagikHorse wrote:
In post 400, The Keeper wrote:
In post 365, Toogeloo wrote:Imagine wanting to eliminate someone because you are scared of their scum game...
Imagine getting game over'd just because people are caught in a Curse of Darkness.
Happens to me far too often.
Too busy reading the gimmick, and not what I'm actually saying usually...
To be fair I haven't played the game and trying to understand half of what your saying is difficult. The other half is all context clue driven. Still makes it a pain, and I don't want to go through the hasslt of asking what you mean every single time (such as with posts like this one).
I play Isaac if you want any help translating.

I think they're trying to say here that people are voting them because of uncertainty about their slot than an actual solid read based on what they've posted.
In post 438, Tejate Raichu wrote:That being said, despite being able to understand most of what Keeper is trying to say, I don't feel like they've posted as much content as they allude to.
In post 442, Tejate Raichu wrote:Nero, I don't mind gimmicks, but Keeper has really had a lot of nothing posts. Is there any real reason to go to bat for them right now? You're drawing an associative between Fire and Keeper based on the reason for voting, but do you see anything scummy about Fire or town about Keeper individually? Like, at all?
In post 461, Tejate Raichu wrote:I'm more curious what on God's beautiful green earth makes you confident enough in Keeper being a limbait townie that Fire is pushing to the point where you're going to bat for them this hard right after Fire pushed them. You can say that you're more scumreading Fire than defending Keeper, but that doesn't really explain the timing being just perfect.
In post 463, Tejate Raichu wrote:You put your vote on them at the exact point in the thread where people are starting to be more critical of Keeper's slot in particular. So why only vote them now if you're scumreading Fire already?
In post 466, Tejate Raichu wrote:Okay, let me restate. Nero voted for Fire at the point of the thread where actual pressure is starting to build on Keeper. Nero then defends Keeper by stating that Keeper intended to essentially active lurk and do nothing productive all game which... doesn't make Fire's reason for voting not valid? And then plays it off by saying they already scumread Fire earlier in the thread.
In post 489, Tejate Raichu wrote:
In post 484, MagikHorse wrote:Tejate, do you have any reads you'd commit to at all? Like hot dang, you're being super noncommittal all over the place.
I tend to be this early in the game. Most people always crawl into or around my null slot day 1 unless I feel super confident on them.

That being said, I'd say momo seems at least a little townie. CSF and Scorpious I'd go with a cautious town-lean on. Keeper I need to see more content for but so far I don't like the look of this slot. Andante is still my main SR at the moment, though I find this Nero thing a bit weird. The Keeper thing, not the part where I accused him of something he didn't do because I'm illiterate.
In post 497, Tejate Raichu wrote:Not usually, actually. If I'm scumreading someone over that it's usually more because of another reason than just that alone, but clearly I'm not seeing what you are. Sometimes the fruit hangs low for a reason. I have seen little to indicate that Firebringer is simply pushing them just because they're an easy push, if he wanted to do that, I think there is some much lower hanging fruit in this player list.

Also I'm sure you can gather this from context, but it means low hanging fruit magikhorse. As in, Keeper would be a very easy push.
In post 524, Tejate Raichu wrote:As in, the Keeper thing (in which I felt Nero had defended your slot) was off to me. Not the part where I accused him (Nero) of voting for Fire, which he actually didn't.
In post 589, Tejate Raichu wrote:
In post 586, MagikHorse wrote:
In post 568, The Keeper wrote:
In post 565, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 560, The Keeper wrote:
In post 548, Save The Dragons wrote:keeper, what do you think of tejate
I need to borrow Bob's Brain for this one, I am inclined to think they're aiming for The Dark room instead of The Cathedral for now, though.

scumlean.
uh if you have a scumlean somewhere, why are you still voting for yourself?
Charons Obel.
Two coins.
Two votes.
I have no clue what this means. Please explain.
I play Isaac and I legitimately have no idea how Charon's obol relates to it.
In post 1033, Tejate Raichu wrote:Gonna go for a bit, I just want to add that if Nero is scum, I find it very likely that Keeper is a partner. The reason I didn't list this in my reads is because I try to keep my associatives on people with unconfirmed alignments to a minimum.
In post 1138, Tejate Raichu wrote:
In post 1137, hellbooks wrote:<snip> i still feel like tej is scum. frog picking him as a partner and then steering totally clear of him stinks. but idk what to make of the double magikhorse/andante chainsaw there
i think you are town with your d2 play
What exactly about my play today strikes you as a chainsaw defense of Andante? I didn't force Nero to unvote, I called Nero's naked vote on Andante scummy and explained why I thought so. Nero was the one who decided to shift to me.

Furthermore, what do you think of Nero's chainsaw defense of Keeper on day 1?
In post 1181, Tejate Raichu wrote:Regardless, I can very much agree with Magik that Galron and Keeper's slots do not look very good. I'm a bit less inclined on Keeper, but if we ever got a Nero scumflip I would definitely push to turbolim them. Andante I need to think about, they've certainly said some things today that have given me more than a little pause.
In post 1265, Tejate Raichu wrote:VOTE: Keeper

Keeper's recent posts pushed me over the edge into individual scum-lean. I feel pretty decent about placing my vote here.
In post 1274, Tejate Raichu wrote:Frankly I don't find Galron's push impressive and if one flipped scum I wouldn't really say that clears the other. Time is short and we still have yet to decide on a wagon, Andante was already a clear option. I'll be willing to move my vote if we really need to, but I'm fairly sure I have seen absolutely nothing townie from Keeper the entire game, even reading past their gimmick.

and your primary cause for my demise is associative with Nero. You even admit I'm an easy push.
Now as people are want to do this is going to be claimed as OMGUS and used to incriminate me.
What people forget is that OMGUS is what scum use to try and disrupt town process, and the OMGUSer is ofter the scummier, not the omgusee

But do show me where your points are for me to attempt to debuff, show me there the spikes and pits are in what you say. You may be shrouded in the Curse of Darkness but I have a Nightlight and a Halo from B2, gotta love Ultra Secret Rooms.

PEDIT: OOooo who do I summon if I say it 3 times?
The Keeper
The Keeper
They/Them Fae/Faer
Goon
The Keeper
They/Them Fae/Faer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1287 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2022 1:29 am

Post by The Keeper »

VOTE: Tejate Raichu
Tejate Raichu
Tejate Raichu
Goon
Tejate Raichu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1288 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2022 2:22 am

Post by Tejate Raichu »

I said I think a Nero scumflip makes a scumflip on you much more likely. I also said that my vote on you is based off of individual read, and have emphasized several times that I actually try not to let unflipped associatives taint my view of a slot. Through your own posting in a vacuum, even ones where I assume Nero's alignment to be town mind you, I think your slot looks pretty significantly scummy. And yes, I obviously think you're limbait no matter what on policy votes, but this is also not a policy vote. Just so this is unambiguously clear: I think you are likely to flip red EVEN IF Nero is town. But, if Nero is scum, then that makes it even more likely in my eyes.

I'm also a bit surprised by the "I have searched every post in your ISO" line because you have also included more than one post that was most definitely in RVS, including my very first one in the thread. Seeing as there's no real analysis of said posts you don't like and it's pretty much just "here are all the posts with my name in it", it kinda makes me question whether you actually read the posts you searched for to come to the determination that I just have to die today.

As for "being a ditto" you can call it OMGUS if you'd like but my reasoning for Nero is much the same as my reasoning for voting Frogs: I think the way their argument is constructed is more likely to come from scum than town. I understand that reading a 1v1 might not be very entertaining, but if you did actually read it you'd see that throughout the whole thing I was trying to get Nero to clarify his position.

And, for the record, I still don't buy your "optimal vote" thing. Why bother trying to get a reaction out of one of the least likely players to be scum right now? It doesn't strike me as very consistent with someone who outwardly stated that they want to be careful with their vote. The fact that one your townreads is questioning this should tip you off on how bad your vote looks. I think Andante comes away looking bad from it as well, actually, I feel like their reasoning for the vote is about as impressive as yours is.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1289 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2022 2:52 am

Post by Nero Cain »

keeper vote STD

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1290 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2022 3:16 am

Post by Nero Cain »

don't worry TR, I still know you are scum. I don't buy for a second that you that you were legitimately concerned that I was scumreading you.

Tejate Raichu
Tejate Raichu
Goon
Tejate Raichu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1291 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2022 3:24 am

Post by Tejate Raichu »

In post 1290, Nero Cain wrote:don't worry TR, I still know you are scum. I don't buy for a second that you that you were legitimately concerned that I was scumreading you.
Yes, thank you I understand that you scumread me and are 100% convinced your solve is correct. You don't need to keep bringing it up every single time I post if you have absolutely nothing to add.
The Keeper
The Keeper
They/Them Fae/Faer
Goon
The Keeper
They/Them Fae/Faer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1292 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2022 3:42 am

Post by The Keeper »

In post 1288, Tejate Raichu wrote:I said I think a Nero scumflip makes a scumflip on you much more likely. I also said that my vote on you is based off of individual read, and have emphasized several times that I actually try not to let unflipped associatives taint my view of a slot. Through your own posting in a vacuum, even ones where I assume Nero's alignment to be town mind you, I think your slot looks pretty significantly scummy. And yes, I obviously think you're limbait no matter what on policy votes, but this is also not a policy vote. Just so this is unambiguously clear: I think you are likely to flip red EVEN IF Nero is town. But, if Nero is scum, then that makes it even more likely in my eyes.
You haven't expanded on why.
In post 1288, Tejate Raichu wrote:I'm also a bit surprised by the "I have searched every post in your ISO" line because you have also included more than one post that was most definitely in RVS, including my very first one in the thread. Seeing as there's no real analysis of said posts you don't like and it's pretty much just "here are all the posts with my name in it", it kinda makes me question whether you actually read the posts you searched for to come to the determination that I just have to die today.
I included every, single, post. Barring an unvote or something that wasn't involving me but in a quote wall. This is the wrong account if you're expecting PbP analysis. Those posts are there for people to make their own conclusions from, I gave my thoughts.
In post 1288, Tejate Raichu wrote:As for "being a ditto" you can call it OMGUS if you'd like but my reasoning for Nero is much the same as my reasoning for voting Frogs: I think the way their argument is constructed is more likely to come from scum than town. I understand that reading a 1v1 might not be very entertaining, but if you did actually read it you'd see that throughout the whole thing I was trying to get Nero to clarify his position.
By being a ditto, I mean you're pretending to be something you're not, in this case, town. You're far to LAMIST from that flip and have been continuing that vibe.
In post 1288, Tejate Raichu wrote:And, for the record, I still don't buy your "optimal vote" thing. Why bother trying to get a reaction out of one of the least likely players to be scum right now?
it was never for sale, I never put a price on it. The thing is it's not just Magik's reaction I was looking at...
In post 1288, Tejate Raichu wrote:It doesn't strike me as very consistent with someone who outwardly stated that they want to be careful with their vote. The fact that one your townreads is questioning this should tip you off on how bad your vote looks. I think Andante comes away looking bad from it as well, actually, I feel like their reasoning for the vote is about as impressive as yours is.
Spoiler: What i've said about my vote.
In post 188, The Keeper wrote:I suppose I should grab the Starter Deck and show my cards.

Anytime I am misgendered, I will post the count in thread, quote the post and it will be ignored entirely.
I vote only twice per day.
I will make as many Isaac references as I can.
Behind the gimmick, I do still low key solve.
In post 623, The Keeper wrote:
In post 622, MagikHorse wrote:
In post 612, The Keeper wrote:
In post 570, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 568, The Keeper wrote:
In post 565, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 560, The Keeper wrote:
In post 548, Save The Dragons wrote:keeper, what do you think of tejate
I need to borrow Bob's Brain for this one, I am inclined to think they're aiming for The Dark room instead of The Cathedral for now, though.

scumlean.
uh if you have a scumlean somewhere, why are you still voting for yourself?
Charons Obel.
Two coins.
Two votes.
(Sorry, i don't get it)
Charons Obel was a coin placed in the mouth of a deceased family member or friend to ensure they could pay The Ferryman, Charon to take them across the River Styx to the underworld where they would be safe. This was corrupted somewhat and became a coin over each eye. One to pay the Ferryman, one for good fortune.

First vote, I pay the ferryman.
Second Vote, I hope my fortune is good.
So... you're not going to make your second vote until you think your chances are good, and that you'll lock your vote in at that point? Am I reading this right?

Feels like it could be used a lot better to generate some pressure if nothing else, and I don't see why you'd limit yourself like that.
Correct, my second vote locks in.
The pressure comes later, A maximum of two votes, makes my first one VERY potent and my second one deadly.
The limitation maximises my potential - no matter what game you play, you know the higher damage is almost always better.
In post 634, The Keeper wrote:
In post 628, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 623, The Keeper wrote:Correct, my second vote locks in.
The pressure comes later, A maximum of two votes, makes my first one VERY potent and my second one deadly.
The limitation maximises my potential - no matter what game you play, you know the higher damage is almost always better.
Why limit your votes like this, like what's the point

---

I've liked FB's recent posting.
Fun.

My vote is my only tool.
A player whom thrownstheir vote around like Monstro creates no pressure and no insight.
My votes show exactly whom has earned my Blood[y]Lust.

Will my first vote stand? Or will it move?
Will my dedication to locking in that second vote - which often comes with a tunnel - stir the pot enough to force scum to out?

I also never said I wasn't careful with my vote, because I ask for clarification on something, doesn't mean I'm saying I do the thing :)
Tejate Raichu
Tejate Raichu
Goon
Tejate Raichu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1293 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2022 4:09 am

Post by Tejate Raichu »

In post 1292, The Keeper wrote:
In post 1288, Tejate Raichu wrote:I said I think a Nero scumflip makes a scumflip on you much more likely. I also said that my vote on you is based off of individual read, and have emphasized several times that I actually try not to let unflipped associatives taint my view of a slot. Through your own posting in a vacuum, even ones where I assume Nero's alignment to be town mind you, I think your slot looks pretty significantly scummy. And yes, I obviously think you're limbait no matter what on policy votes, but this is also not a policy vote. Just so this is unambiguously clear: I think you are likely to flip red EVEN IF Nero is town. But, if Nero is scum, then that makes it even more likely in my eyes.
Which do you want me to expand on, why I think you're maf or why I associate you with scum!Nero?
In post 1288, Tejate Raichu wrote:I'm also a bit surprised by the "I have searched every post in your ISO" line because you have also included more than one post that was most definitely in RVS, including my very first one in the thread. Seeing as there's no real analysis of said posts you don't like and it's pretty much just "here are all the posts with my name in it", it kinda makes me question whether you actually read the posts you searched for to come to the determination that I just have to die today.
I included every, single, post. Barring an unvote or something that wasn't involving me but in a quote wall. This is the wrong account if you're expecting PbP analysis. Those posts are there for people to make their own conclusions from, I gave my thoughts.
Absurd. You may as well post my entire ISO next, so that people can draw their own conclusions on whether or not I'm scum.
In post 1288, Tejate Raichu wrote:As for "being a ditto" you can call it OMGUS if you'd like but my reasoning for Nero is much the same as my reasoning for voting Frogs: I think the way their argument is constructed is more likely to come from scum than town. I understand that reading a 1v1 might not be very entertaining, but if you did actually read it you'd see that throughout the whole thing I was trying to get Nero to clarify his position.
By being a ditto, I mean you're pretending to be something you're not, in this case, town. You're far to LAMIST from that flip and have been continuing that vibe.
Funnily enough, this part of this post may be the only thing I have seen town glimmers from all game. That seems like a believable enough reason to scumread me compared to some of your other day 2 play.
In post 1288, Tejate Raichu wrote:And, for the record, I still don't buy your "optimal vote" thing. Why bother trying to get a reaction out of one of the least likely players to be scum right now?
it was never for sale, I never put a price on it. The thing is it's not just Magik's reaction I was looking at...
Interesting that a naked vote on a widely townread player is the avenue you choose to pursue to look for reactions. Explain why this is more valuble to look for reactions than any other possible vote. This feels like an excuse, especially given the explanation directly below this.
In post 1288, Tejate Raichu wrote:It doesn't strike me as very consistent with someone who outwardly stated that they want to be careful with their vote. The fact that one your townreads is questioning this should tip you off on how bad your vote looks. I think Andante comes away looking bad from it as well, actually, I feel like their reasoning for the vote is about as impressive as yours is.
<snip>
I also never said I wasn't careful with my vote, because I ask for clarification on something, doesn't mean I'm saying I do the thing :)[/quote]In this very explanation (which I have cut out for the sake of making editing this post easier), you suggest that there's a possibility that you won't switch your vote off of the first. In fact, I'd like to actually expand on a specific post quoted here.

---

Fun.

My vote is my only tool.
A player whom thrownstheir vote around like Monstro creates no pressure and no insight.

Will my dedication to locking in that second vote - which often comes with a tunnel - stir the pot enough to force scum to out?
The bolded actually makes me question this even more. You have 0 stated reasons as to why you wanted to vote Magik in particular, yet you're claiming that this was to get reactions from the crowd. And despite this, in defending your vote you call back to this post where you mention that your "vote
s
" show who you has earned your vote through their play, i.e. I can only assume this means you'll use both votes on people you think are scum. So I'll ask again: why did you vote Magik in particular?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1294 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2022 4:53 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1291, Tejate Raichu wrote:
In post 1290, Nero Cain wrote:don't worry TR, I still know you are scum. I don't buy for a second that you that you were legitimately concerned that I was scumreading you.
Yes, thank you I understand that you scumread me and are 100% convinced your solve is correct. You don't need to keep bringing it up every single time I post if you have absolutely nothing to add.
my guy you are null reading both my scumreads (though you did say you'd vote AD if you needed to, so I guess you are retro actively saying that I'm right?) and you sat there for half the day phase not pushing your OTHER scum reads (Galron, NM) only to sheep a Keeper vote. I sorta think a town you would be more proactive.

Tejate Raichu
Tejate Raichu
Goon
Tejate Raichu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1295 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2022 5:04 am

Post by Tejate Raichu »

In post 1294, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1291, Tejate Raichu wrote:
my guy you are null reading both my scumreads (though you did say you'd vote AD if you needed to, so I guess you are retro actively saying that I'm right?) and you sat there for half the day phase not pushing your OTHER scum reads (Galron, NM) only to sheep a Keeper vote. I sorta think a town you would be more proactive.
My read on Andante has nothing to do with your solve or case against them. N_M I'm not excited on a wagon for since I only really read them off a flipped associative that could as easily have been intentional on Frogster's part. There's nothing to push N_M on in my view, if a wagon happened I'd be willing to vote for it but it's not like it's rock solid. As for Galron, I'm still not really townreading them but I think a scumflip elsewhere today would be telling of their alignment anyways. Wouldn't mind hopping on this wagon, though. Most of my reads were in null specifically because I was thinking about them, and I already thought Keeper's play was weak on day 1 so I'm not really sure why you seem to think my vote on them now is an illogical progression just because I had other reads.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1296 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2022 5:55 am

Post by Andante »

In post 1276, MagikHorse wrote:Get a vibe check or get out of this town. I'm tired of you calling me scum with no explanation but your gut when all common sense and all likelihood goes against it.
umm... wow
The Keeper
The Keeper
They/Them Fae/Faer
Goon
The Keeper
They/Them Fae/Faer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1297 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2022 7:09 am

Post by The Keeper »

In post 1293, Tejate Raichu wrote:
Which do you want me to expand on, why I think you're maf or why I associate you with scum!Nero?
It's clear the association is from Nero's chainsaw, what Fool do you take me for?
Why am I independently scummy?

Absurd. You may as well post my entire ISO next, so that people can draw their own conclusions on whether or not I'm scum.
Fun thing is I added my conclusion, and the narrowed down ISO allows others to view faster so they can determine if I'm making sense or if I'm missing more than Almond Milk.
Interesting that a naked vote on a widely townread player is the avenue you choose to pursue to look for reactions. Explain why this is more valuble to look for reactions than any other possible vote. This feels like an excuse, especially given the explanation directly below this.
A vote in the right place doesn't just affect one person. It can affect many. I have one tool to my disposal, I made a correct mechanical play. The result has been satisfying. Tonights will tell me more.

I hate broken quotes.
Keeper wrote:
<Raichu used Cut!>
I also never said I wasn't careful with my vote, because I ask for clarification on something, doesn't mean I'm saying I do the thing :)
In this very explanation (which I have cut out for the sake of making editing this post easier), you suggest that there's a possibility that you won't switch your vote off of the first. In fact, I'd like to actually expand on a specific post quoted here.

---

Fun.

My vote is my only tool.

The bolded actually makes me question this even more. You have 0 stated reasons as to why you wanted to vote Magik in particular, yet you're claiming that this was to get reactions from the crowd. And despite this, in defending your vote you call back to this post where you mention that your "vote
s
" show who you has earned your vote through their play, i.e. I can only assume this means you'll use both votes on people you think are scum. So I'll ask again: why did you vote Magik in particular?
I have stated my reasons. That you are blind to them is a you problem, not me a problem.
The other problem you have is that when you assume you make an ass of u and me.
I stand by all I've said.

Attack enough walls and you'll find the secret room eventually.
Personally I prefer using the map to make educated guesses.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1298 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2022 7:13 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

Official Vote Count

Andante
(3): momo, Galron, MagikHorse
Save The Dragons
(2): Nero Cain, hellbooks
hellbooks
(2): Save The Dragons, Firebringer
MagikHorse
(1): Andante
Tejate Raichu
(1): The Keeper
The Keeper
(1): Tejate Raichu
Firebringer
(1): Scorpious

Not Voting
(2): Toogeloo, Not_Mafia

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to eliminate

Deadline
: (expired on 2022-03-09 05:00:00)
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1299 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2022 7:18 am

Post by Scorpious »

Just nothing that the gimmick seems to fade into the background when keeper has real things to say. Not sure what to make of that.
"Would you like to know more?"

I am like a renaissance artist. People appreciate me more after I am dead

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

People always fear what they don't understand

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”