Open 846: Murmurings in the Fortress (Game over!)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2022 4:18 pm

Post by DkKoba »

im leaning scum mathblade, imaginality being absent also leanscum.

im not shooting yet though.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2022 4:19 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

i mean if you think mathblade is scum then imagi has to be scum by definition no?
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2022 4:19 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i know mathblade has the tendency to look scummy as fuck to me and we dont have conventional dayplay things so i am taking it slow since i only have 1 shot
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2022 4:19 pm

Post by DkKoba »

you will not rush me into making a premature decision rofl.

talk to u tomorrow
retired
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2022 4:19 pm

this is what i mean when i said you are trying to pretend you are opposed to mathblade so imagi sends in no cons cuz they think mathblade/you are not aligned

if you think mathblade is scum you would've alrdy yeeted his ass
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2022 4:20 pm

In post 202, DkKoba wrote:i know mathblade has the tendency to look scummy as fuck to me and we dont have conventional dayplay things so i am taking it slow since i only have 1 shot
mathblade is easy af to read rofl don't pretend you dont know how to read him
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2022 4:21 pm

Post by DkKoba »

citation needed :)
retired
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2022 4:22 pm

Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2022 4:25 pm

Post by DkKoba »

the hustle to make a rash decision is admirable and i respect ur scumplay but i decline to give into your shenanigans <3
retired
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2022 4:26 pm

im so obvtown i am a shining beacon of light
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2022 4:27 pm

in fact you can get both of my neighbors to submit conspiracy to make me conftown and I'll direct the rest of this game
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2022 5:01 pm

Post by imaginality »

In post 191, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Hearth: 3 (MathBlade, DkKoba, imaginality)

let's go imagi

send Koba/Mathblade to kingdom come

do it big
We've got like 9 days, chill madi.

That also goes for Koba too.

I'm mostly around for the next six hours or so.

This whole Pooky going hard on Koba thing makes me want to see Pooky flip before I have to lock in a vote for Hearth so I know whether Pooky's town or scum.

On the one hand, scum!Pooky doesn't gain much from making me misvote Conspiracy as it just gains 1 point for scum, whereas persuading a townie to misvote No Conspiracy gains 3 points. So I'd feel warier of someone trying to convince me (or someone else) about No Conspiracy.

Then again, if it turns out Atrium is pure and Bunker is too, all scum!Pooky can do regarding those other ocations is try to convince people to misvote Conspiracy.

I currently have a gut feel for all three locations, gonna reread in a bit to see if my future self agrees.
"holy shit this entire time i thought imaginalitys profile was a purple seahorse" - camelCasedSnivy
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2022 5:05 pm

Post by DkKoba »

vibes
retired
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2022 9:26 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 171, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:if datisi is town then bunker is triple town

so why would scum swap me out of bunker when its triple town and im pounding the table on nuking bunker?
Agreed.

This is the dilemma I am in.

Tonality is saying one thing

But strategy another

Sorry I have had RL come up

Will do something more content y later.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2022 12:48 am

Post by MegAzumarill »

In post 211, imaginality wrote:
In post 191, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Hearth: 3 (MathBlade, DkKoba, imaginality)

let's go imagi

send Koba/Mathblade to kingdom come

do it big
We've got like 9 days, chill madi.

That also goes for Koba too.

I'm mostly around for the next six hours or so.

This whole Pooky going hard on Koba thing makes me want to see Pooky flip before I have to lock in a vote for Hearth so I know whether Pooky's town or scum.

On the one hand, scum!Pooky doesn't gain much from making me misvote Conspiracy as it just gains 1 point for scum, whereas persuading a townie to misvote No Conspiracy gains 3 points. So I'd feel warier of someone trying to convince me (or someone else) about No Conspiracy.

Then again, if it turns out Atrium is pure and Bunker is too, all scum!Pooky can do regarding those other ocations is try to convince people to misvote Conspiracy.

I currently have a gut feel for all three locations, gonna reread in a bit to see if my future self agrees.
9 days is for all 3, and we should resolve some before others

If atri is pure pooky isn't scum in the first place,

A correct conspiracy vote from either hearth or Atrium leaves bunker in a winning state
Imprefection is the spice of life.
imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2022 3:34 am

Post by imaginality »

Oh yep I got Atrium and Hearth mixed up there.
"holy shit this entire time i thought imaginalitys profile was a purple seahorse" - camelCasedSnivy
imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2022 3:57 am

Post by imaginality »

In post 214, MegAzumarill wrote: A correct conspiracy vote from either hearth or Atrium leaves bunker in a winning state
Not if you're scum.
imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2022 4:40 am

Post by imaginality »

For me, Meg's posts at post 100 and post 176, combined with the Pooky stuff, seem to me to fit with a possible scumteam of {The Bulge,Meg} in Bunker, {Pooky, Fat Labrador/Enchant (gut says FL but I don't have a strong read either way on either yet)} at Keep, and no conspiracy at Hearth (because of Pooky and Meg both pushing the Conspiracy angle and trying to flip Hearth before they flip themselves).

For me, the main point against this solve is that swapping Pooky out of Bunker was a decision that arguably would make whoever's town in Bunker more suspicious of a conspiracy since that's what Pooky said.
But there's plenty of wifom around all that.

If I'm wrong with the above solve then I'd go with Pooky's theory of Conspiracy Bunker and pure Atrium. Though Pooky's wrong about the probability stuff: Hearth could equally be either Conspiracy or not. I'd probably say more likely not because of Meg pushing it as Conspiracy. Plus I know FMPOV there's only one possible Conspiracy in Hearth.

On either of the above solves, I see Bunker as Conspiracy. I think Meg's early vote is a scum tactic rather than genuine town confidence. Aimed at getting whoever is town in Bunker to vote No Conspiracy.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2022 5:38 am

Post by DkKoba »

imaginality town
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2022 5:38 am

Post by DkKoba »

which means mathblade on their classic mathblade shit that i scumread all time rofl
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2022 5:38 am

Post by DkKoba »

Im gonna submit after work
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2022 9:41 am

Post by DkKoba »

dead game cool
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2022 9:41 am

Post by DkKoba »

submitted conspiracy btw
retired
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2022 9:42 am

Post by Datisi »

is the fact that the game is dead a sign that there's a lot of conspiracy going on? :thonk:
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2022 10:04 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 223, Datisi wrote:is the fact that the game is dead a sign that there's a lot of conspiracy going on? :thonk:
I haven’t submitted anything yet because RL sucks. So I am taking things slow. Will look later tonight but no reason to rush things.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Open Games”