He
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3050 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 6:42 pm

Post by Yeet »

Phone dropping my current reads before I sleep for reference:

Math
skitter Datisi Baltar Nero cape deasvail enchant - feel decent about these being town for now
Scorpious - ??
fire April tenebro eyes Malcolm frog std - would guess most scum are here
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3051 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 6:44 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

, , , , , , , all just reek to me of self-conscious mafia awkwardly trying to fit in and appear engaged and towny. he also has pretty consistently joined opportunistic wagons and gone with the flow of things, appearing confident "fua is scum, vote there now!" when convenient and unsure "i don't know who to push" when convenient, sometimes right after each other.
Yeet
Yeet
He
Goon
Yeet
He
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3052 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 6:45 pm

Post by Yeet »

Do I give you a similar impression, fire?
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3053 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 6:53 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

a few posts have actually yes, but not as much
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #3054 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 6:53 pm

Post by Datisi »

yeah those posts are Not Great, some of them felt off to me at the start as well, especially the early ones, and i'd need to read back for the context of 1486 because fuck if i remember right now (the post *feels* like it should be ai, but uhh)

the convenience point is big if true but i need to do some digging myself for that which is not happening now but it will be happening soon(tm)

tenebro, have you explained why you think scorp isn't scum? pls link/quote if you have
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #3055 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 6:55 pm

Post by Datisi »

the "self-consciousness" is scummy if coming from a new player, but nai if coming from an experienced player, and they've claimed they're experienced so /shrug
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3056 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 6:57 pm

Post by DeasVail »

In post 3057, Datisi wrote:the "self-consciousness" is scummy if coming from a new player, but nai if coming from an experienced player, and they've claimed they're experienced so /shrug
Do you think their play if town is consistent with that of an experienced player?
tenebrousluminary
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: any

Post Post #3057 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 7:04 pm

Post by tenebrousluminary »

In post 3056, Datisi wrote:tenebro, have you explained why you think scorp isn't scum? pls link/quote if you have
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #3058 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 7:04 pm

Post by Datisi »

i definitely got some experienced vibes from some of their posts, so yeah, i don't see why not. "experienced in mafia" is a very wide descriptor.
~M
tenebrousluminary
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3059 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 7:05 pm

In post 3058, DeasVail wrote:
In post 3057, Datisi wrote:the "self-consciousness" is scummy if coming from a new player, but nai if coming from an experienced player, and they've claimed they're experienced so /shrug
Do you think their play if town is consistent with that of an experienced player?
You don't need to phrase every attack as a question :)
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #3060 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 7:09 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 3059, tenebrousluminary wrote:
In post 3056, Datisi wrote:tenebro, have you explained why you think scorp isn't scum? pls link/quote if you have
ehhh. i guess. not knowing math is confirmed is very easily fakeable (and he was obviously gonna fake not knowing shit, if going by his entry posts) and the vt claim is wifom more than not

i don't really find his posts genuine sounding but eh

are you still on vpb? what's the case against him currently?
~M
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3061 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 7:09 pm

Post by DeasVail »

In post 3061, tenebrousluminary wrote:
In post 3058, DeasVail wrote:
You don't need to phrase every attack as a question :)
What do you mean?
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #3062 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 7:10 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 2999, Scorpious wrote:Now I’ve read a lot of this game now.

Where is it made fact that Mathblade is town?
actually, the hilarity of these two sentences being right next to each other makes me feel like it's more likely scorp is scum playing up his "oh no gais i'm sorry i'm not caught up :(" but idk who knows maybe i'm just scum cherrypicking from his iso
~M
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3063 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 7:11 pm

Post by DeasVail »

But seriously, I'm not sure what you mean exactly in regards to that post in particular.

(@Tenebro)
tenebrousluminary
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3064 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 7:13 pm

In post 3065, DeasVail wrote:But seriously, I'm not sure what you mean exactly in regards to that post in particular.

(@Tenebro)
Just a couple of times now I've noticed you asking someone else a leading question where the answer is I'm scum. You can just say it!
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3065 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 7:14 pm

Post by DeasVail »

In post 3060, Datisi wrote:i definitely got some experienced vibes from some of their posts, so yeah, i don't see why not. "experienced in mafia" is a very wide descriptor.
and yet you used it as a descriptor to inform your read of tenebro, so I kind of need to know what you mean by it and how it applies to tenebro's posts. Otherwise I feel like you are being dismissive of the scumread of tenebro, which also raises questions.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3066 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 7:15 pm

Post by DeasVail »

In post 3066, tenebrousluminary wrote:
In post 3065, DeasVail wrote:But seriously, I'm not sure what you mean exactly in regards to that post in particular.

(@Tenebro)
Just a couple of times now I've noticed you asking someone else a leading question where the answer is I'm scum. You can just say it!
I have though?
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #3067 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 7:18 pm

Post by Datisi »

i said that some of the posts fire linked are scummy if coming from a new player but nai if coming from an experienced one. "experienced in mafia" is exactly what it says on the tin, someome who has played a decent amount of games so that they are comfortable in the game making posts that are, on first look, "awkward". it doesn't mean that their posts have to be amazing or that their reads have to have a certain level of accuracy. all it means is that it's someone comfortable in the game posting how they wish without freezing from the pressure they may get from it. that make sense?
~M
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3068 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 7:19 pm

Post by DeasVail »

Tenebro, it feels as if you are accusing me of being vague and indirect when I have very directly stated that I want you eliminated (which you have also taken issue with).

When engaging with VP, I clearly stated why I disagreed with his assessment.

In regards to Datisi, I am trying to get a solid idea of what is actually informing his read of you.

Use of buzz phrases such as "leading questions" and implying that I am not being forthcoming appear like subtle ways of discrediting me and my approach.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #3069 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 7:20 pm

Post by Datisi »

and my bus ride is over, catch y'all in some 10-12 hours
~M
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3070 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 7:21 pm

Post by DeasVail »

In post 3069, Datisi wrote:i said that some of the posts fire linked are scummy if coming from a new player but nai if coming from an experienced one. "experienced in mafia" is exactly what it says on the tin, someome who has played a decent amount of games so that they are comfortable in the game making posts that are, on first look, "awkward". it doesn't mean that their posts have to be amazing or that their reads have to have a certain level of accuracy. all it means is that it's someone comfortable in the game posting how they wish without freezing from the pressure they may get from it. that make sense?
that does make sense, but what is it about tenebro's play here that makes you think they are experienced to the extent where the posts fire linked are nai?
tenebrousluminary
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3071 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 7:22 pm

In post 3070, DeasVail wrote:Tenebro, it feels as if you are accusing me of being vague and indirect when I have very directly stated that I want you eliminated (which you have also taken issue with).

In regards to Datisi, I am trying to get a solid idea of what is actually informing his read of you.

Use of buzz phrases such as "leading questions" and implying that I am not being forthcoming appear like subtle ways of discrediting me and my approach.
I think the questions make you sound genuinely interested in the answers and offer an air of reasonability, but I don't think you really are trying to have an earnest conversation in either case.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #3072 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 7:23 pm

Post by Datisi »

for one, that they kept/keep posting with the same or lower level of "awkwardness" despite catching heat, a newer player would've cracked. i'll to through their iso later to give specific examples of things that struck me as experienced if you'd like
~M
tenebrousluminary
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3073 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 7:24 pm

In post 3062, Datisi wrote:
In post 3059, tenebrousluminary wrote:
ehhh. i guess. not knowing math is confirmed is very easily fakeable (and he was obviously gonna fake not knowing shit, if going by his entry posts) and the vt claim is wifom more than not

i don't really find his posts genuine sounding but eh

are you still on vpb? what's the case against him currently?
I am still there, yes. I thought his reaction to cape's case - ignoring what was said and focusing on burying Cape instead - scummy.

Whoever thinks of saying this applies to me first gets detention.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3074 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 7:25 pm

Post by DeasVail »

In post 3073, tenebrousluminary wrote:
In post 3070, DeasVail wrote:Tenebro, it feels as if you are accusing me of being vague and indirect when I have very directly stated that I want you eliminated (which you have also taken issue with).

I think the questions make you sound genuinely interested in the answers and offer an air of reasonability, but I don't think you really are trying to have an earnest conversation in either case.
Okay sure

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”