Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3175 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 3:24 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3175, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 3171, Scorpious wrote:
In post 3166, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3164, Nero Cain wrote:Why does April being an FL alt make you not want to vote there?
Because FL is good town.

It’s pretty much a free check if my Ari read was right depending upon who FL pushes and their alignment
This sucks.. there are so many non "this" game related variables here to call someone town.
I mean people used the same logic for both Skitter and VP and dats?. Though reputation=//=ability. All these players have more than two brain cells and most people with more than two brain cells can be "good"
That’s why you sort them by results.

We agree on a lot of our scum pool just not VP.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MalcolmTucker
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3176 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 3:25 am

Post by MalcolmTucker »

In post 3172, Nero Cain wrote:wrong. One doesn't necessarily need to read back to get reads and play.
You don't need to read back every post but a new player should at least be trying to gauge how the game has gone so far to deduce how likely their read based off one or two posts is to be correct. Otherwise I don't think their views counts for much, especially when we're on 3k posts.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3177 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 3:26 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 3139, Nero Cain wrote:Datisi, VP Baltar, Eyes without a face, April Ludgate, Skitter

^
correct vote pool
You're starting to make me suspicious again. Are you actualky reading the day?
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
Yeet
Yeet
He
Goon
Yeet
He
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3178 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 3:28 am

Post by Yeet »

In post 3168, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 3097, Frogsterking wrote:Luminary are you pushing Malcolm now, what is happening?
I will say, Frogster's aloofness in this game is very different from his town play in the last game.

What's up with that Frog? You've seemed not super engaged with the flow of the game for awhile now.
Yeah, I think Frogster is being slept on after the very early game which felt kinda townie.
Yeet
Yeet
He
Goon
Yeet
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3179 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 3:28 am

Post by Yeet »

I don’t Have a strong opinion on tenebro. Could be frustrated Town or AtE scum. I could see either. If I had to pick maybe slightly lean town because it’s a sort of believable frustration.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3180 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 3:30 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3179, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 3139, Nero Cain wrote:Datisi, VP Baltar, Eyes without a face, April Ludgate, Skitter

^
correct vote pool
i am. What's making you sus?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3181 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 3:39 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 3182, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 3179, VP Baltar wrote:

^
correct vote pool
i am. What's making you sus?
Because your reads are very static. This is essentially the same pool you stated overnight in the hood I believe. Feels very safe for you to camp on and take pot shots at considering no one seems to care all that much.

VOTE: frogster BTW.

Will do this iso today, but frog was like losing his mind going after people for all kinds of tinfoil shit our last game where he was town and this game he is barely a presence. Idgi
YOUR AD HERE

Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #3182 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 3:45 am

Post by Datisi »

VOTE: frogster

not loving the fact that it feels like everyone and their mother is defending scorp, but let's see what happens here
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Yeet
Yeet
He
Goon
Yeet
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3183 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 3:51 am

Post by Yeet »

VOTE: Frogster
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3184 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 3:51 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 3184, Datisi wrote:VOTE: frogster

not loving the fact that it feels like everyone and their mother is defending scorp, but let's see what happens here
Vote scorp then? Why follow me?
YOUR AD HERE

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3185 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 3:52 am

Post by MathBlade »

Nah not feeling a Frogger wagon. They seem Townie to me
Someone wanna case Frogger?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3186 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 3:52 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Do my reads have to change? Dats is doing the same shit that you did d1 and trying to manipulate me to vote Scorp. Eyes wasn't great yesterday and all we've gotten was a promise that he's going to do better today. Skitter voted a claimed vig that is claiming he was rbed then left. Maybe he's scum and that might make her town but ultimately I don't feel like what little she did today makes me want to hard town read her. April pushed Malcolm and that's all he/she has done today.

but are YOU reading b/c I've voted Enchant and given my thoughts on both Tene and Scorp.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #3187 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 3:54 am

Post by Datisi »

something something information gathering

his wagon is obviously not happening right now, so i'm prob not learning anything else from it

while i on first look don't like that his wagon is so dead, that's still a very surface level conclusion that i need to think about a bit more, and i can always come back to it if i want

pedit: @baltar
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3188 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 3:57 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 3188, Nero Cain wrote:Do my reads have to change?
If town, then likely yes.

Everything in your post after this is bloat.
YOUR AD HERE

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3189 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 4:00 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Sorta think that town are the ones that will have stronger opinions and scum are the ones that wil be more open willing to change on the drop of a a hat-you know that you and dats

Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #3190 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 4:03 am

Post by Datisi »

every time i have seen town and scum shoved into those two categories, i've seen them shoved into the opposite ones, so that's a curious post
~M
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3191 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 4:05 am

Post by Nero Cain »

examples?

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3192 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 4:06 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 3191, Nero Cain wrote:Sorta think that town are the ones that will have stronger opinions and scum are the ones that wil be more open willing to change on the drop of a a hat-you know that you and dats
Not true at all. Bad town of course will latch onto reads and death tunnel and conf bias, but scum feel obligated to create reasons to change reads. That's work. And people are lazy.

Anyhow, mafia theory debate isn't useful. If you're town, convince me why I should be voting skitter. Or Eyes for that reason. You're not doing that, as evidenced by the fact no one is following you.
YOUR AD HERE

Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #3193 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 4:08 am

Post by Datisi »

i've always seen town be described as the ones willing to jump around and change their mind, while scum are the ones that are overly worried with their image and trajectories and all that
~M
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3194 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 4:09 am

Post by VP Baltar »

April, why are you TR Cape again?
YOUR AD HERE

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3195 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 4:12 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3194, VP Baltar wrote:You're not doing that, as evidenced by the fact no one is following you.
*shrug*

There have been plenty of times when I've gone after scum and haven't been sheeped. But you are the leading wagon so...

MalcolmTucker
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3196 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 4:16 am

Post by MalcolmTucker »

I've only played with Frogster once and while I won't rely on meta too much, they kinda played like this as town. Sudden flurry in votes is kinda interesting though. The slot could probably do with some pressure if nothing else since they've gotten an easy ride but wouldn't advocate for elimination right now.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3197 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 4:19 am

Post by MathBlade »

Yeah I hate the sudden flurry with no case.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3198 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 4:20 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 3197, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 3194, VP Baltar wrote:You're not doing that, as evidenced by the fact no one is following you.
*shrug*

There have been plenty of times when I've gone after scum and haven't been sheeped. But you are the leading wagon so...
Getting me to be a minor ass wagon on D2 is about as hard as getting rid of free pizza. (Also, would argue you actually did almost nothing to get this wagon)

You think you're truly going to get me limmed today with some lazy vote campers?
YOUR AD HERE

Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #3199 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 4:20 am

Post by Datisi »

since when does there have to be a case to pressure someone?

"i can't remember a single scumread frogs has" is my case
~M

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”