Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #775 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 8:31 am

Post by Toogeloo »

I'm still operating under the pretense that if Math is scum, he's just a poisoner.
wavemode
wavemode
Mafia Scum
wavemode
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 8:32 am

Post by wavemode »

In post 766, StrangeMatter wrote:
In post 403, StrangeMatter wrote:This being theater is unlikely to be honest, so its either TVT (most likely here to me), or SVT, but definitely not SVS here.
that's not a stance lmfao. stating that an interaction between two players is either TVT or SVT is saying almost nothing at all
retired...?
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 8:33 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

In post 752, wavemode wrote:18 hours, people

I would also go dwlee

I'm not voting megaz or CSF
Are these entirely on the fact you think I'm going to flip scum, since those are the two slots I have voted?

Calling my vote OMGUS is also extremely disingenuous since there were things about their vote on me that stood out as a little scummy which I had already pointed out.
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they/him

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 8:34 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 775, Toogeloo wrote:I'm still operating under the pretense that if Math is scum, he's just a poisoner.
I'd agree for the most part but please answer my earlier question if you haven't in a future post.
"Am I a ghost like you, caught between the seams of two intertwining melodies?"

wiki // GTKAS
wavemode
wavemode
Mafia Scum
wavemode
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 8:35 am

Post by wavemode »

In post 777, StrangeMatter wrote:Are these entirely on the fact you think I'm going to flip scum, since those are the two slots I have voted?
no. if you've been analyzing the game as closely as you claim, you'd recall that these two have been townleans of mine for a while now
retired...?
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 8:37 am

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 778, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 775, Toogeloo wrote:I'm still operating under the pretense that if Math is scum, he's just a poisoner.
I'd agree for the most part but please answer my earlier question if you haven't in a future post.
Repeat it? Maybe I missed it.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 8:38 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

In post 779, wavemode wrote:
In post 777, StrangeMatter wrote:Are these entirely on the fact you think I'm going to flip scum, since those are the two slots I have voted?
no. if you've been analyzing the game as closely as you claim, you'd recall that these two have been townleans of mine for a while now
Well then I just didn't see it.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 8:44 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

But anyways,
In post 776, wavemode wrote:
In post 766, StrangeMatter wrote:
In post 403, StrangeMatter wrote:This being theater is unlikely to be honest, so its either TVT (most likely here to me), or SVT, but definitely not SVS here.
that's not a stance lmfao. stating that an interaction between two players is either TVT or SVT is saying almost nothing at all
That is a stance on two people pushing each other. Like you could say saying something is SVT or TVT but it would still be someone's view on that, and it would be considered a stance on something.
Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him; they/them

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 8:52 am

Post by Greeting »

In post 769, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 750, Greeting wrote:I am very torn. I want to vote Cat Scratch Fever, but the fact that JacksonVirgo is on that is stopping me. I honestly don't know why Day 2 is so weird. My gut is telling me that scums are being idle right now and hoping that town will redirect their attention somewhere else. I guess the other alternative is MegAzumarill.
What's your issue with me specifically? Maybe I can rectify that read now that I am out of the "attack everyone" phase.
MathBlade
counterclaimed your claim. I know that you said it was a joke claim, but the coincidence is just too bizarre.

I thought was made in bad faith. I don't attack someone because they have real-life issues or real-life mental health issues. I attack in-game behavior only and strongly suggest that everybody do the same. I won't come for someone because they have work or family issues and go V/LA as a result. If someone is being inconsequent or erratic, however, and then blame it on their real-life issues, it attracts my attention and I do think it's game-relevant. I explained this in and I'm upholding this interpretation.

You have, however, slightly risen in my eyes, because you decided to fight to get townread or at least leave town something in case
MathBlade
's claim is real. But there's still other players whom I trust more. I guess I am kind of guilty of sticking to a gut feeling when I get it and then picking it over stuff that unfolded later in the game, so if you flip town I will turn out to have been too stubborn and inflexible.
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 9:14 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 780, Toogeloo wrote:

wiki // GTKAS
MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 9:18 am

Post by MegAzumarill »

VOTE: Cat Scratch Fever
E-1
Here's hope to a better day 3
Imprefection is the spice of life.
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 9:20 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 783, Greeting wrote:
In post 769, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 750, Greeting wrote:I am very torn. I want to vote Cat Scratch Fever, but the fact that JacksonVirgo is on that is stopping me. I honestly don't know why Day 2 is so weird. My gut is telling me that scums are being idle right now and hoping that town will redirect their attention somewhere else. I guess the other alternative is MegAzumarill.
What's your issue with me specifically? Maybe I can rectify that read now that I am out of the "attack everyone" phase.
MathBlade
counterclaimed your claim. I know that you said it was a joke claim, but the coincidence is just too bizarre.

I thought was made in bad faith. I don't attack someone because they have real-life issues or real-life mental health issues. I attack in-game behavior only and strongly suggest that everybody do the same. I won't come for someone because they have work or family issues and go V/LA as a result. If someone is being inconsequent or erratic, however, and then blame it on their real-life issues, it attracts my attention and I do think it's game-relevant. I explained this in and I'm upholding this interpretation.

You have, however, slightly risen in my eyes, because you decided to fight to get townread or at least leave town something in case
MathBlade
's claim is real. But there's still other players whom I trust more. I guess I am kind of guilty of sticking to a gut feeling when I get it and then picking it over stuff that unfolded later in the game, so if you flip town I will turn out to have been too stubborn and inflexible.
Regarding what you call a counter-claim.
- I didn't really claim their role at all. I claimed Novice N1 Vigilante-Doctor, clearly a joke. as Novice and N1 cancel each other out meaning they cannot act. And Vigilante-Doctor, specifically with the dash to signify that they are also combined and thus cannot act as it'll heal and shoot at the same time on the same person, it was a joke role I made with the worst way back when I did setup design.

- I didn't really claim their role at all. They are a JOAT with neither doctor nor vigilante ability. They are a poisoner and a healer, those aren't the same.

- Do you seriously think it's more likely I am an informed scum, specifically informed about their poisoner JOAT role that decided to post a joke about their abilities (even though I didn't see point 2) or them seeing my role and basing a claim around it to get me eliminated? Or to give themselves a valid reason to scum-read me even when momo flipped green.

The post you are referring to was just a joke because I felt good at the time and wanted to spread that, apologies that it was interpreted in a way I didn't intend. Regarding your gut-feeling, I cannot argue against a gut feeling, I can only help push you in the right direction.

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 9:21 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

UNVOTE: CSF

Want to wait for a bit before a hammer. Discussion is just starting up

wiki // GTKAS
MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 9:22 am

Post by MegAzumarill »

Sure thing
Imprefection is the spice of life.
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 9:23 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 727, MegAzumarill wrote:I refuse to vote for mathblade today
You should too.
Thank you for coming to my ted talk
In post 785, MegAzumarill wrote:VOTE: Cat Scratch Fever
E-1
Here's hope to a better day 3
Putting these in my ISO as well.

wiki // GTKAS
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 9:24 am

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 784, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 780, Toogeloo wrote:
I don't think a Poisoner claim by itself flies, and sounds better if you say you can clear it. So he probably just rolls with it. It's a wifom argument regardless though. Maybe it makes less sense to you, so maybe it makes more sense to do it because why would scum do it?

It's not worth thinking about the why of the claim itself and just judge the actions and motivations of it instead.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 9:56 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

VOTE: Megazumarill
Outside right now so won't be checking my phone but I really didn't like that E-1
I prefer they, thanks :)
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 10:01 am

Post by Cat Scratch Fever »

In post 724, StrangeMatter wrote:Considering CSF's jump onto me without even saying what reason I had or not really trying to solve alignment just accuse seems scummy, though I'm seriously starting to wonder it doesn't seem like many people are trying to either.
Your reason for scumreading me amounted to "I don't like your reasons for scumleans" although they're fairly well explained.

What about my posts didn't feel like they were trying to solve your alignment?
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 10:06 am

In post 729, MathBlade wrote:
In post 716, JacksonVirgo wrote:Shouldnt matter what you think of me as ur killing me. Whats up with that
Because while I think you’re scum
I am also doing the thing you asked where I consider you not
And if you are scum I get spew
Win win
This feels like a bad reason to vote for me.

Do you think he's hardbussing here? Otherwise, why are you doing something that your scumread is asking you to?
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 10:09 am

In post 745, StrangeMatter wrote:Alright I have a question while you're here, have you read into other slots other than Toogeloo and Mathblade? And if so, what's your opinion on them?

Also I really don't have much of a case on others at the moment, but I'm fairly confident is more likely to flip scum here.
Based on this post, you also see the same problem I did with Dwlee earlier (namely, they were too focused on only a couple of slots instead of reading the board, which generally isn't townie), so I'm not sure why you think my reasons for scumreading them were bad or "flimsy."
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 10:21 am

I'd compromise on MegA if I have to, I guess, but I don't think they're actively scummy compared to Strange.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 10:28 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

I literally explained both parts already, I don’t get how you just don’t understand and keep asking me this question.

Will be back very very soon before EoD and when I can get onto my computer.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 10:30 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

Legit I don’t even, I’m so done with this game.
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 10:35 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 797, StrangeMatter wrote:Legit I don’t even, I’m so done with this game.
Instead of raging out, try to get your thoughts out as not doing is better than not.

wiki // GTKAS
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #799 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 10:40 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

This is the exact same question they asked me before and I’m more annoyed they just didn’t understand what I meant.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”