humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2022 6:52 pm

Post by humaneatingmonkey »

1. I dont TR you. I'm holidng back the TR on you, and I've been discussing it with other people.
2. I dont have any problem with you scumreading me despite me townreading you. I have a problem with you scumreading me and not voting me meanwhile you're voting Dwlee because "pressure" when you've provided doubt on their scumminess
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2022 6:53 pm

In post 299, GuiltyLion wrote:yep. I'm still very interested in sorting Dwlee
and not the scum engaging you right now. because you dont think you can push me into an elim.

weird considering the only people who think like that are scum. there's a lot of space for you to build a wagon on me right now.
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2022 6:53 pm

In post 297, GuiltyLion wrote:I am frequently mistakenly scumread. Do you think, right now between both of our ISOs, the odds that I am scum are higher than the odds that Dwlee is scum?
le old active defense
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2022 6:54 pm

In post 297, GuiltyLion wrote:and, whatever your alignment is, you're also committing the mafia fallacy of finding reasons to scumread the player who is putting forth a ton of content into the thread, over the player who made a handful of scummy posts and since hasn't posted
whatever my alignment is? i can only have this perspective when i'm town.

you're speaking to your scumread like they're town.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2022 6:54 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 300, humaneatingmonkey wrote:1. I dont TR you. I'm holidng back the TR on you, and I've been discussing it with other people.
2. I dont have any problem with you scumreading me despite me townreading you. I have a problem with you scumreading me and not voting me meanwhile you're voting Dwlee because "pressure" when you've provided doubt on their scumminess
I'm sorry, did the dictionary get updated when I wasn't looking so that "I'm leaning into GL town" () doesn't actually mean you are town-leaning me?

I doubted
one particular point
I made about Dwlee, I still altogether don't find any of their posts townie and that merits a scumread and a vote. and I have a policy of keeping my vote on the larger wagon even when I also scumread other players at the same time. because wagons are good for generating content and a smorgasbord of E-6 wagons are not.
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2022 6:55 pm

like it's nice that you even put "whatever my alignment is" there just so you can keep it neutral lmao
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2022 6:55 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 303, humaneatingmonkey wrote:you're speaking to your scumread like they're town.
yeah, because I'm frequently wrong about my scumreads, it's Day 1 and we have no hard info and I have to consider constantly that I might be wildly off in my assessment of the game

this is pure gotcha-ism, don't do gotcha-ism, it isn't a good look
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2022 6:56 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 298, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 295, humaneatingmonkey wrote:
In post 292, GuiltyLion wrote:HEM: "I TR GL for [x] and [y] reasons"
GL: "I don't like HEM TRing me for those reasons, they don't feel natural to me nor are they all that AI"
HEM: "wait, so you scumread me? despite me townreading you?"
GL: "yeah, your reasoning feels fake to me"
HEM: VOTE:
oh you reframed the conversation to fit your agenda. +scum
care to point out what I'm reframing? I can cite specific posts for each of these.
sick dodge here btw
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2022 6:57 pm

In post 304, GuiltyLion wrote:I'm sorry, did the dictionary get updated when I wasn't looking so that "I'm leaning into GL town" (257) doesn't actually mean you are town-leaning me?
like if you spend some real time reading you'd understand that I'm challenging my read on you
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2022 6:58 pm

DODGE? you mean the question i answered in the top of the page?

this is pure gotcha-ism, don't do gotcha-ism, it isn't a good look
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2022 6:58 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 300, humaneatingmonkey wrote:2. I dont have any problem with you scumreading me despite me townreading you.
did I misunderstand these posts?
In post 268, humaneatingmonkey wrote:GL, why? Why do you think I'm scum? I don't even think Koba really believes what they're saying, but you do? Can you explain your read on me?
In post 271, humaneatingmonkey wrote:that sounds like horseshit. why shouldn't i townread you?

what do you think about roden's read on dwlee?
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2022 6:59 pm

@Koba
@Gamma
@Dwlee

also appealing to the rest of the playerlist

Let's get a REAL wagon going.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2022 7:00 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

if you're saying that previous conversation was wholly irrelevant to you voting me, then it seems like literally your only reason for scumreading me is that I'm voting Dwlee instead of you

I've already explained several times why I'm currently doing that, so if you don't buy my explanation then we'll have to just let other people decide how they feel about this back and forth
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2022 7:00 pm

In post 310, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 300, humaneatingmonkey wrote:2. I dont have any problem with you scumreading me despite me townreading you.
did I misunderstand these posts?
In post 268, humaneatingmonkey wrote:GL, why? Why do you think I'm scum? I don't even think Koba really believes what they're saying, but you do? Can you explain your read on me?
In post 271, humaneatingmonkey wrote:that sounds like horseshit. why shouldn't i townread you?

what do you think about roden's read on dwlee?
how does any of these posts indicate that the reason why i'm voting you is because
you're scumreading me despite me townreading you?
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2022 7:01 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 311, humaneatingmonkey wrote:@Koba
@Gamma
@Dwlee

also appealing to the rest of the playerlist

Let's get a REAL wagon going.
uh... it's pretty obvious, you asked me why I think you're scum, I answered, you said it was "horseshit" and then asked why you shouldn't townread me

if none of that makes you suspicious of me then what was your point with any of it?
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2022 7:02 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

whoops, quote bug, but I do greatly want to see what Dwlee in particular thinks about our little clash so consider that a signal boost
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2022 7:02 pm

wanted to see why Koba themselves don't take their reads seriously, but you do
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2022 7:03 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

I take everything seriously, I'm a sweaty tryhard. famously so
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2022 7:04 pm

a page is enough and i dont think this progresses much with a spat, just spamming the page. I'll eagerly wait for others to join in the party.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2022 7:07 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 297, GuiltyLion wrote:I am frequently mistakenly scumread. Do you think, right now between both of our ISOs, the odds that I am scum are higher than the odds that Dwlee is scum?
I did want this answered - can I assume and thus state for the record for all posterity that your answer is "Unequivocally, yes"?
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2022 7:09 pm

yes. i even think Dwlee is town.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2022 7:11 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

alright, fair enough. that's honestly a baffling position to me for someone to take but if you're sticking with it then I got nothing more to say. let's hope for your sake that your read on Dwlee ages well, because the one on me will not :]
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2022 7:14 pm

In post 321, GuiltyLion wrote:that's honestly a baffling position to me for someone to take
explain
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2022 7:27 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

Dwlee has 5 posts and none of them strike me as Towny Posts that especially Town Town. if you disagree with that, point me to the town post that I missed. so anyone with a TR there is already kinda inherently odd to me.

meanwhile, I have some 46 posts. I'll grant that there's almost certainly reasons to worry about or suspect me in those 46 posts, especially since I also don't think I'm a player that should be easily townread. that's the nature of mafia

however, I think from a general probability sense, if you're looking at two players and thinking you have more confidently sorted the one with 5 posts as not-scum than the player with 46, on D1 without any flips for associatives or hard information, then I would say
at best
you are biasing, either against me or pro-Dwlee. when you have Dwlee as town and me as scum at this point, especially in part
because
I'm voting Dwlee, to me it feels like you're suggesting that a dwlee redflip would surprise you more than a GL greenflip. I have a hard time grokking that perspective.
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2022 7:46 pm

dwlee is very good at image management. i dont buy that as scum, he blunders immediately in koba's hood when koba jokes about being traitor and here when he immediately picks a fight with Koba, Testarossa and you.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”