Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #850 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2022 5:01 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

In post 848, MalcolmTucker wrote:
In post 845, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 819, angela wrote:good rathe posts
why? didn't rathe just rehash what someone else has already said?
Do you still think Rathe is mafia, and if so what was your motivation for moving your vote onto Galron for now? Just simply to get someone out or what?
yes

what's the point of voting someone who no one else thinks is mafia
Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2022 5:01 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 849, geraintm wrote:
In post 830, angela wrote:
In post 805, geraintm wrote:
In post 777, angela wrote:
In post 700, geraintm wrote:you know what, it is a contradiction. but once i sorta commit to a way of voting i kinda have to stick to it, otherwise to me that looks suspicious. kinda locked in for the rest of today, sorry.
it is significantly more suspicious to me that you'd lock into voting in a manner that is not particularly + town

while being aware that that is what you are doing
ah, its just me having a little bit of fun and trying to achieve my aim for Day 1, which is to get to Day 2 as quickly as possible. dont mind me, i promise i'll be better from tomorrow onwards
interesting to me that this is your aim when you've also said that you think it would be better if towns did not eliminate day one

which i assumed to involve using the entire day to figure things out and then using the information gained from nightkill to also inform decisions

(which information gain not worth loss of elimination, odd number of players and such)

and get to day two as quickly as possible has the exact opposite effect of limiting information as much as possible

but idk how alignment relevant this might be
oh, i am 100% down for no elimination, but whenever i say that i usually get shouted at and no one likes that so i tend to just think that instead of saying it nowadays.
I don't want to spend today trying to figure things out, i just want to skip to day 2 when we can all start playing properly. Dy 1 is just...tiresome. And i spent a month waiting for this game to fire and then have to wait another week until it gets going properly.
tbh, I'm getting a little tired of you getting a pass on this, Why don't
you
produce some content for D1 if it's so useless.

Are you just assuming because it's your "thing" we should all accept it and let you just live until D2 so you can fianlly be interested and engaged. You keep saying it too,like you're trying to renforce that you are just town that really hates D1. It's satrting to feel like a cop out.

And you should get crap for promoting a no lim with 2 1/2 days to go.Especially when no-lim lalmost ALWAYS helps Mafia..

I hate this post..
"Would you like to know more?"

I am like a renaissance artist. People appreciate me more after I am dead

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

People always fear what they don't understand
Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2022 5:02 am

Post by Scorpious »

VOTE: Ger

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

angela
angela
Goon
angela
Goon
Goon

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2022 5:05 am

Post by angela »

it felt like rathe’s posts checked out to me

like maybe that’s underestimating mafia rathe but the i was looking at your posts thing is pretty aware and the rest follows
love goes on like birdsong as soon as possible after a bomb

how to be like somebody else
Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2022 5:07 am

Post by Scorpious »

Spoiler:
In post 304, geraintm wrote:
In post 256, Nero Cain wrote:oh look gera is joining another bandwagon. nothing suspicious about that.
Nope,none at all
In post 305, geraintm wrote:
In post 259, angela wrote:
In post 251, geraintm wrote:Kittytack is getting attention because they are one of the few players willing to try and explain their reasoning, and so just easy to keep pressure on them

VOTE: kitty
do you have

any other thoughts on the game so far?
Um, I have no interest in the not Mafia conversation. I usually like having them in games because they are pretty good at knowing when I am town, and I am pretty sure if they are scum it will become obvious sooner or later. The entire chat about them.was a waste and most people taking part in it should have known better.

Apart from that it is the usual day 1 uselessness
In post 306, geraintm wrote:
In post 251, geraintm wrote:Kittytack is getting attention because they are one of the few players willing to try and explain their reasoning, and so just easy to keep pressure on them

do you have

In post 265, angela wrote:
In post 264, angela wrote:
In post 256, Nero Cain wrote:oh look gera is joining another bandwagon. nothing suspicious about that.
do you have much experience with geraintm?

and if so,

would you say that town!geraintm generally functions under a blanket

"wagons are good"

playstyle?
also interested in anyone else with experience with geraintm weighing in on this
Um, my experience is they are utterly useless day 1, they think anyone who says they are useful is lying to.thrmselves and they believe that no elimination would serve town better but no one agrees with that.
Gets marginally better as the game goes on but can often get an idea fixed in their head and blow the game for town
In post 343, geraintm wrote:
In post 31, geraintm wrote:Amazing, not gonna lie, feeling some Emotions now game has finally started.
Waited so long for this to start.

Anyways, today's number is 9
In post 64, geraintm wrote:
VOTE: save the dragon
i am really, really confused by anyone who thinks my initial vote was not the exact same way i vote every time.
i said 9 in my first post - post 31
i then quoted post 40 - (31+9=40) and voted for the person who made that post.

I am going to have to stop my fun with my other votes though before i distract everyone too much.
I am literally just voting the biggest wagon. I did it in another game once but no one noticed it there, but it amuses me to go along with my general opinion of chaotic Day 1s :)
In post 545, geraintm wrote:
In post 538, Morning Tweet wrote:UNVOTE: i like Rathe's reads
liking someone's reads on day 1 and promoting them for it is just like...the worst twice removed logic going. stop it
In post 572, geraintm wrote:
In post 561, Nero Cain wrote: isn't confusing in the least. It's the defense paradox.

is also pretty normal. It's pretty much how most players read each other and you see this like every game. You could even go as far as say that Gera is trying to dismiss Rathe's reads.

These aren't great points and quite the opposite.
And I stand by the "pretty much how most players" means day 1 such and should be somehow eliminated. Someone posts a list kf reads they have confidence in - which they cannot as day 1 is a crap shoot.
And then a second player looks at the first and goes "hmm...thay random reads list looks pretty good to me, I now think player 1 is town!"

We are now 2 degrees of separation from a pile of crap....and all the while player 1, player 2 (or even both) can be scum and be lying.

Skip to day 2 when we get a bunch of info from night actions and we aren't just running around in the dark.

My point is a simple one, not complex but I will give out naughty points when I see someone do something pointless like that whilst giving themselves a pat on the back
In post 629, geraintm wrote:
In post 625, Morning Tweet wrote:Why are you voting Scorp then??

I am literally just voting the biggest wagon.
In post 700, geraintm wrote:you know what, it is a contradiction. but once i sorta commit to a way of voting i kinda have to stick to it, otherwise to me that looks suspicious. kinda locked in for the rest of today, sorry.
it is significantly more suspicious to me that you'd lock into voting in a manner that is not particularly + town

ah, its just me having a little bit of fun and trying to achieve my aim for Day 1, which is to get to Day 2 as quickly as possible. dont mind me, i promise i'll be better from tomorrow onwards

How many times are you going to mention you dislike D1?

There is one post in here I liked about putting too much in someone's D1 reads,but other than that. These are just garbage time wasting posts.

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

angela
angela
Goon
angela
Goon
Goon

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2022 5:08 am

Post by angela »

In post 846, MalcolmTucker wrote:I find the current vote tally on Scorpious quite interesting - as has been noted we're nearing elimination and he's generally had the biggest vote tally throughout the game but nobody actually appears to be pushing him or trying to solidify that block as such. Why not, if they want him out?
i mean, do you think it is alignment indicative that i haven’t pushed the scorpious wagon over?

angela
angela
Goon
angela
Goon
Goon

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2022 5:12 am

Post by angela »

i am pretty willing to give geraintm a day one pass here even though it is very frustrating to me as well just don’t really think it makes geraintm super likely mafia

Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2022 5:15 am

In post 854, Scorpious wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 304, geraintm wrote:
Nope,none at all
In post 305, geraintm wrote:

do you have

Um, I have no interest in the not Mafia conversation. I usually like having them in games because they are pretty good at knowing when I am town, and I am pretty sure if they are scum it will become obvious sooner or later. The entire chat about them.was a waste and most people taking part in it should have known better.

Apart from that it is the usual day 1 uselessness
In post 306, geraintm wrote:

do you have

In post 265, angela wrote:
In post 264, angela wrote:
do you have much experience with geraintm?

and if so,

would you say that town!geraintm generally functions under a blanket

"wagons are good"

playstyle?
also interested in anyone else with experience with geraintm weighing in on this
Um, my experience is they are utterly useless day 1, they think anyone who says they are useful is lying to.thrmselves and they believe that no elimination would serve town better but no one agrees with that.
Gets marginally better as the game goes on but can often get an idea fixed in their head and blow the game for town
In post 31, geraintm wrote:Amazing, not gonna lie, feeling some Emotions now game has finally started.
Waited so long for this to start.

Anyways, today's number is 9
In post 64, geraintm wrote:
VOTE: save the dragon
i am really, really confused by anyone who thinks my initial vote was not the exact same way i vote every time.
i said 9 in my first post - post 31
i then quoted post 40 - (31+9=40) and voted for the person who made that post.

I am going to have to stop my fun with my other votes though before i distract everyone too much.
I am literally just voting the biggest wagon. I did it in another game once but no one noticed it there, but it amuses me to go along with my general opinion of chaotic Day 1s :)
In post 545, geraintm wrote:
In post 538, Morning Tweet wrote:UNVOTE: i like Rathe's reads
liking someone's reads on day 1 and promoting them for it is just like...the worst twice removed logic going. stop it
In post 572, geraintm wrote:
In post 561, Nero Cain wrote: isn't confusing in the least. It's the defense paradox.

is also pretty normal. It's pretty much how most players read each other and you see this like every game. You could even go as far as say that Gera is trying to dismiss Rathe's reads.

These aren't great points and quite the opposite.
And I stand by the "pretty much how most players" means day 1 such and should be somehow eliminated. Someone posts a list kf reads they have confidence in - which they cannot as day 1 is a crap shoot.
And then a second player looks at the first and goes "hmm...thay random reads list looks pretty good to me, I now think player 1 is town!"

We are now 2 degrees of separation from a pile of crap....and all the while player 1, player 2 (or even both) can be scum and be lying.

Skip to day 2 when we get a bunch of info from night actions and we aren't just running around in the dark.

My point is a simple one, not complex but I will give out naughty points when I see someone do something pointless like that whilst giving themselves a pat on the back
In post 629, geraintm wrote:
In post 625, Morning Tweet wrote:Why are you voting Scorp then??

I am literally just voting the biggest wagon.

How many times are you going to mention you dislike D1?

There is one post in here I liked about putting too much in someone's D1 reads,but other than that. These are just garbage time wasting posts.
do you find ger scummy for anything besides the stance of hating d1
angela
angela
Goon
angela
Goon
Goon

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2022 5:18 am

Post by angela »

In post 855, angela wrote:
In post 846, MalcolmTucker wrote:I find the current vote tally on Scorpious quite interesting - as has been noted we're nearing elimination and he's generally had the biggest vote tally throughout the game but nobody actually appears to be pushing him or trying to solidify that block as such. Why not, if they want him out?
i mean, do you think it is alignment indicative that i haven’t pushed the scorpious wagon over?
and if you think scorpious is town and the lack of a push is noteworthy then i think that’d be more likely due to mafia waiting to see if i’d push it over and potentially one sitting in the intermediate votes as i mentioned before

MalcolmTucker
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2022 5:18 am

Post by MalcolmTucker »

I think you're at least consistently making posts and trying to move the game forward though, you're the most active player here and while that doesn't guarantee town, I feel like most of your posts are adding something to play. Whereas I feel like some other slots are dropping votes on players they potentially feel confident on without doing anything about it beyond that in a way that could easily be mafia coasting by.
MalcolmTucker
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2022 5:20 am

Post by MalcolmTucker »

In post 858, angela wrote:
and if you think scorpious is town and the lack of a push is noteworthy then i think that’d be more likely due to mafia waiting to see if i’d push it over and potentially one sitting in the intermediate votes as i mentioned before
It could be either to be fair - just since I TR Scorpious, I find it weird they've had a reasonable number of votes for a lot of the game but nobody seems to be doing anything to move things beyond that. Either way I reckon there could be one scum who's been sitting there, irrespective of whatever alignment Scorpious comes back as. Will need to take a proper look as to who it could be.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2022 5:21 am

In post 859, MalcolmTucker wrote:
I think you're at least consistently making posts and trying to move the game forward though, you're the most active player here and while that doesn't guarantee town, I feel like most of your posts are adding something to play. Whereas I feel like some other slots are dropping votes on players they potentially feel confident on without doing anything about it beyond that in a way that could easily be mafia coasting by.
names?
MalcolmTucker
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2022 5:22 am

Post by MalcolmTucker »

In post 850, Save The Dragons wrote:
Do you still think Rathe is mafia, and if so what was your motivation for moving your vote onto Galron for now? Just simply to get someone out or what?
yes

Why not take more time to actively push this forward though at a time when we haven't solidified behind any one player? Half your posts on Rathe seem to be "lol more people vote for Rathe please" without actually giving us much detailed evidence as to why Rathe might be mafia. I think their posts have been pretty solid and am strongly leaning town, have their contributions since your first vote not influenced your read at all? I'm just not buying this as a particularly genuine push from you for you.
MalcolmTucker
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2022 5:23 am

Post by MalcolmTucker »

In post 861, Save The Dragons wrote:
names?
On the Scorpious wagon, I feel like this could apply to Nero and Kitty. Doesn't mean they're definitely mafia, could be it's just their best read so far in a game that's been light on proper reads for the most part, but it feels like a wagon that simultaneously won't go away while also not going anywhere in particular.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2022 5:23 am

In post 862, MalcolmTucker wrote:
In post 850, Save The Dragons wrote:
yes

Why not take more time to actively push this forward though at a time when we haven't solidified behind any one player? Half your posts on Rathe seem to be "lol more people vote for Rathe please" without actually giving us much detailed evidence as to why Rathe might be mafia. I think their posts have been pretty solid and am strongly leaning town, have their contributions since your first vote not influenced your read at all? I'm just not buying this as a particularly genuine push from you for you.

what do you think "Hey look rathe just posted stuff other people posted and is getting tr for it, that's weird, isn't it?" is supposed to be
MalcolmTucker
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2022 5:27 am

Post by MalcolmTucker »

In post 851, Scorpious wrote:

interesting to me that this is your aim when you've also said that you think it would be better if towns did not eliminate day one

which i assumed to involve using the entire day to figure things out and then using the information gained from nightkill to also inform decisions

(which information gain not worth loss of elimination, odd number of players and such)

and get to day two as quickly as possible has the exact opposite effect of limiting information as much as possible

oh, i am 100% down for no elimination, but whenever i say that i usually get shouted at and no one likes that so i tend to just think that instead of saying it nowadays.
I don't want to spend today trying to figure things out, i just want to skip to day 2 when we can all start playing properly. Dy 1 is just...tiresome. And i spent a month waiting for this game to fire and then have to wait another week until it gets going properly.
tbh, I'm getting a little tired of you getting a pass on this, Why don't
you
produce some content for D1 if it's so useless.

Are you just assuming because it's your "thing" we should all accept it and let you just live until D2 so you can fianlly be interested and engaged. You keep saying it too,like you're trying to renforce that you are just town that really hates D1. It's satrting to feel like a cop out.

And you should get crap for promoting a no lim with 2 1/2 days to go.Especially when no-lim lalmost ALWAYS helps Mafia..

I hate this post..
Yeah I really do not like this at all and it's making me feel more solid in my vote. For one, it just feels like kinda crappy play on everyone else - it's potentially just an easy way to secure your passage into D2 irrespective of your alignment while others have to work to remain in the game going forward.

A night elimination is only useful for me if the posts beforehand are actually there to give you info which can match the elimination to potential mafia. Without that, it really isn't too helpful. I dunno how Ger approaches games in general while taking the stance but they seem extra keen to emphasise here they won't do anything on D1 in a way that's meant to make us trust them in D2 if someone gets eliminated that would match with their approach.

I understand the general point that we're all shooting blind on D1, but that's part of the fun of playing mafia, and sometimes just blindly pushing a player in the hope you can get good info proves useful in the end.
MalcolmTucker
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2022 5:29 am

Post by MalcolmTucker »

In post 203, Save The Dragons wrote:VOTE: rathe
In post 205, Save The Dragons wrote:i don't really like the discussion surrounding not mafia as a policy. i think it could easily come from someone who knows NM is town and wants to see them go.

I think rathe's reasoning for voting kittytacky is pretty bad
In post 314, Save The Dragons wrote:i'm torn i think ger needs attention but i like my rathe vote, and rathe hoped onto ger so

should have probably said i was vla this weekend got really busy i can have some better thoughts on monday
In post 357, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 325, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 199, Rathe wrote:which one is it or do u already know they are both town
Rathe I think you could be Town. I like this take.
this is a bad take
In post 391, Save The Dragons wrote:i feel like we're getting distracted in crap that doesn't matter and ignoring what does matter like voting rathe
In post 395, Save The Dragons wrote:because no one else is voting rathe :(
In post 404, Save The Dragons wrote:the issue with rathe is

kitty goes "i think this is TvT"

rathe goes "you KNOW it's TvT!" without citing any evidence or providing any reasoning for this other than kitty provided a TvT

then rathe loses interest and votes for ger for wagoning which seems opportunistic to me.
STD, I just don't believe this is particularly genuine suspicion looking bad. It feels like you've honed in on Rathe but the reasoning is pretty weak. Out of interest, where were they just repeating what others have said? And why are they especially deserving of suspicion for doing so when Pooky has pretty much openly said they will sheep Angela no matter what happens?
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2022 5:31 am

have you ever played with me before this is what i do
Rathe
Rathe
He
Mafia Scum
Rathe
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2022 5:31 am

Post by Rathe »

In post 843, Nero Cain wrote:Rathe who would you vote besides Gera?
i said in
MalcolmTucker
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2022 5:34 am

Post by MalcolmTucker »

I don't want to spend today trying to figure things out, i just want to skip to day 2 when we can all start playing properly.
Dy 1 is just...tiresome. And i spent a month waiting for this game to fire and then have to wait another week until it gets going properly.
Again on this...why do you deserve a pass on D1 when it's clear someone else will likely be eliminated? If we were all down with your approach, then fine, I'd maybe get the logic, but it's fairly evident most of us don't agree with it and want to eliminate someone, because those votes can give us info even if we get the elimination wrong. I get D1 involves a lot of firing into the dark, but it's not as if D2 automatically provides us with all the answers we need to solve the game.

But to engage, out of interest, to try a different approach here...what reads would you have on D2 depending on which players are eliminated?

For example, if I'm killed overnight, how would that influence your D2 reads? How about the same with Scorpious, or with Angela? That appears to evidently be how you play the game here, so I'd be interested to hear your thoughts on who you'd suspect depending on what happens overnight.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2022 5:34 am

Post by Galron »

In post 860, MalcolmTucker wrote:
It could be either to be fair - just since I TR Scorpious, I find it weird they've had a reasonable number of votes for a lot of the game but nobody seems to be doing anything to move things beyond that. Either way I reckon there could be one scum who's been sitting there, irrespective of whatever alignment Scorpious comes back as. Will need to take a proper look as to who it could be.
In post 863, MalcolmTucker wrote:
names?
On the Scorpious wagon, I feel like this could apply to Nero and Kitty. Doesn't mean they're definitely mafia, could be it's just their best read so far in a game that's been light on proper reads for the most part, but it feels like a wagon that simultaneously won't go away while also not going anywhere in particular.
Did you come up with Nero and Kitty after taking a proper look as to who could be mafia easily coasting by?
MalcolmTucker
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2022 5:35 am

Post by MalcolmTucker »

In post 867, Save The Dragons wrote:have you ever played with me before this is what i do
This isn't answering my question though, I don't think your read of Rathe is particularly strong and I'm getting increasingly annoyed by people (not that you've been the main culprit so far) just defaulting to meta here for either a lack of reads or to justify a certain approach to the game that isn't helping at all. My general view is you have a weak case on Rathe here...that can come from either town or mafia but in a game where reads have been thin on the ground it's interesting nonetheless. Like...to put it a different way, why should your read of Rathe lead me to a conclusion you're more townie than mafia?
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2022 5:35 am

In post 866, MalcolmTucker wrote:STD, I just don't believe this is particularly genuine suspicion looking bad. It feels like you've honed in on Rathe but the reasoning is pretty weak. Out of interest, where were they just repeating what others have said? And why are they especially deserving of suspicion for doing so when Pooky has pretty much openly said they will sheep Angela no matter what happens?
In post 811, Rathe wrote:i read ur posts again kitty n y r u voting scorpius
In post 814, Rathe wrote: makes no sense n then makes even less sense
In post 544, geraintm wrote:
In post 537, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 531, Rathe wrote:the more kitty talks about people suspecting him the more defensive he gets n the more suspicious i get
The cardinal sin of defending yourself when pushed...

VOTE: Scorpious
this is a more confusing post and vote than even mine on kitty
In post 556, angela wrote:and maybe kittytacky posts feel kinda observational? and the response to scorpious feels altogether odd to me

‘you’re going to vote for me!’
‘correct! i am going to vote for you! soon (tm) lemme read the game’
pooky saying they're going to sheep angela is different
MalcolmTucker
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2022 5:37 am

Post by MalcolmTucker »

In post 870, Galron wrote:
In post 860, MalcolmTucker wrote:
In post 863, MalcolmTucker wrote:
names?
Did you come up with Nero and Kitty after taking a proper look as to who could be mafia easily coasting by?
A little bit yes - I've been fairly null on both players for now but I'm looking at this from a POV where I mostly TR Scorpious here. I think at least one mafia has an interest in sitting on the potential wagon if that is the case. And if Scorp is mafia, there's potential reasons for someone like Nero to coast on that wagon to create some distance without actually making a major push for elimination at all, even if that's less likely.

Ger could be doing the same but is giving us incredibly little to work with.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2022 5:37 am

In post 871, MalcolmTucker wrote:
In post 867, Save The Dragons wrote:have you ever played with me before this is what i do
This isn't answering my question though, I don't think your read of Rathe is particularly strong and I'm getting increasingly annoyed by people (not that you've been the main culprit so far) just defaulting to meta here for either a lack of reads or to justify a certain approach to the game that isn't helping at all. My general view is you have a weak case on Rathe here...that can come from either town or mafia but in a game where reads have been thin on the ground it's interesting nonetheless. Like...to put it a different way, why should your read of Rathe lead me to a conclusion you're more townie than mafia?
i think having a case on rathe is a lot different than not mafia hammering at e-1 and ger not playing d1

just because you tr rathe and think it's weak doesn't mean i'm not "playing the game"

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”