KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1525 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2022 4:38 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 1398, Scorpious wrote:
In post 1369, Andresvmb wrote:I haven’t appreciated how Scorpious has approached the game so far, but I have a hard time seeing how they’re straight up lying about sending angela a message.

I re-read some of what Scorpious’ has been posting. I would argue they’re not all that likely to be Scum to be honest. Not the greatest player perhaps, but probably not Scum. I also really didn’t like how angela was speaking about Not_Mafia towards the end of the day yesterday, covertly trying to dissuade me from saving Not_Mafia. So I’m beginning to think I’m being fooled by angela, and the slot deserves some pressure.

@Scorpious, what did your message say?
"I am sending a message to you because you are obviously the catalyst to the game. I assure you my role is town. Side note between me and you.. The hammer was accidental" ~Scorp
It didn't look very accidental...
If u dont elim me today, you are Minecrafters
~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters.
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1526 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2022 4:42 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 1406, Andresvmb wrote:Malcolm is Town. One of angela/Kitty/Save The Dragons can die today as far as I’m concerned so far.

@Nero Cain, Rathe I want to see some comments from you I’m interested in your perspectives.
But why not Scorp? Lying about not receiving a mailman message makes just as little sense as lying about sending a mailman message, and angela isn't scummy to me.
~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters.
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1527 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2022 4:44 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 1412, Scorpious wrote:I'm noticing a total departure from the D1 Angela to D2 Angela, It's like the independent solver that was running the game is resorting to trusting one of the scummiest players this game..

VOTE: Anglea
Scummiest to you. Because I am pushing you. Because you are a fake mailman.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1528 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2022 5:01 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 1488, Scorpious wrote:Kitty and Angela..

I'd like these answers before Gera shows.

What are your thoughts on that slot ?CURRENTLY..
Null. They apparently don't care about D1 as any alignment so it feels weird to judge based on that. I'll have to wait and see for what they are like D2.
~Vasex
~Enchant
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1529 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2022 5:38 pm

Post by Galron »

VOTE: angela
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1530 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2022 5:50 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 1502, Scorpious wrote:
In post 1500, Rathe wrote:i dont think ur lying scorpius so its most likely u were blocked

I know I'm not,but thank you.
The more i think about htis the more I am feeling framed. Pooky expressed major doubts on me,and my message allegedly never made it through.

Like, IDK how Kitty and Angela could be so bent on me right now and not even give the Gera slot a second look. We let them live based on their insiatance of content on D2.. We're still waiting.. Thats not suspicious in itself, I get it people have lives, but it was n't even mentioned by either of them..

Kitty came in full send and our ever analytical Angela is just like "yeah, I trust that"

Feels real dirty to me..
you KNOW you weren't blocked? ok well, do you KNOW you weren't redirected? cause if you were redirected to asetic??
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1531 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2022 5:53 pm

Post by Andante »

also I may have lied.. I might not have yall reads by tomorrow night.. reads will arrive soon!!! have no fear. I am TOWN. Tweetie was TOWN, and I'll find the MAFIA later. gg
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1532 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2022 6:15 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

I'm pretty sure there's no redirector in normal games.
~Vasex
~Enchant
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1533 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2022 6:47 pm

Post by Galron »

When it gets dark I tow your heart away.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1534 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2022 6:55 pm

Post by Galron »

But there's something in your eyes that says may be that's never
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1535 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2022 7:12 pm

Post by Galron »

I was born without a silver spoon, but I'm going to make it stir
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1536 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2022 10:18 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 1468, Andresvmb wrote:You know why this is important right? The options for executions yesterday if we’re being honest for a second were {geraintm, Scorpious, Save The Dragons, Not_Mafia}. Not_Mafia was ultimately executed and flipped Town, and there was some visible resistance to executing Save The Dragons. Scorpious is the easiest choice for mis-execution amongst the players that gathered multiple votes yesterday, if they’re actually Town.

I think angela’s conviction that Kitty is Town is also just completely bizarre. Maybe you could say that you think Kitty is Lean Town or something an explain why. But can anyone tell me why there’s so much conviction behind that read? I don’t get that at all. I certainly don’t agree with it.
ive been catching up, and this is the 1st mention of me today in 6 pages.

mailman - something feels off if scum used a block on that. Town has already discussed that mailman isn't a certain town role so why do it?

regarding the above, i do like the line "some visible resistance to executing Save The Dragons" - it certainly felt like that to me. will come back to this when i look at votes.

anyone who is strongly town reading anyone (or strongly scum reading someone) i am assuming has some extra info right now, because Day 1 didn't feel like anyone should come out of it with my town credit.

I am on the side of Angela btw, i don't think Scorpious was roleblocked.
In post 1495, Rathe wrote:also the pooky kill seems like a scared kill not strategic
never make guesses about why scum killed who, it will always be wrong or right for the wrong reasons
In post 1529, Galron wrote:VOTE: angela

this seems odd. i am currently leaning town on Angela, so you to come in straight up with a vote like that needs some more explanation than you have so far given.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1537 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2022 11:28 pm

Post by geraintm »

So, i am doing my look back at yesterdays votes.
Knowing Not Mafia and Pooky are green, i am trying to look at the wagons, who was on them and anything interesting.
TO me, the intersting bit happens after Vote 1.13
There, Not mafia had 2 votes (one a self vote, the other from Nero cain), Save the dragon had 2 votes (from galron and rathe) and Scrpious had 2 (from Andres and Kittytacky
In post 1256, geraintm wrote:
In post 1254, Greeting wrote:
Votecount 1.13
Shakira - Waka Waka
(2010)

Commentary: What a nice way to commemorate the first time the FIFA World Cup was held in South Africa. And Africa as a continent too.

Not_Mafia
(2):
Not_Mafia
Nero Cain

Save The Dragons
(2):
Galron
Rathe

Scorpious
(2):
KittyTacky
Andresvmb

Galron
(1):
Morning Tweet

geraintm
(1):
MalcolmTucker

KittyTacky
(1):
PookyTheMagicalBear

MalcolmTucker
(1):
Save The Dragons

Not Voting
(3):
angela
Scorpious
geraintm

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to eliminate.

Day 1 ends in: (expired on 2022-03-27 01:39:00).

Please check if the VC is correct.
VOTE: save the dragons
Then i vote (joining largest wagon and i think ihad previously said i didn't want to vote scorpious due to claim and as a tie break between a wagon with not mafia self voting and one without aself vote, i'll go with the one with 2 genuine votes)
In post 1257, MalcolmTucker wrote:I'm still unsure on geraint but I think them being unwilling to get on the Scorpious bandwagon given they've been a main candidate so far is quite townie.

I'm happy to move my vote from there if nobody else fancies it, and fine to get on an STD bandwagon because I don't think they've looked townie so far and their suspicions of Rathe feel very manufactured.

VOTE: SaveTheDragons

Busy day ahead so likely won't be around till D2.
then malcolm tucker votes - so Save the dragon is now on 4, but effectivly 5 due to not mafia

Then ANgela votes Not Mafia - in the same post saying they think Scorpious is scum.
because today, i want to understand how a sudden wagon that formed on save the dragon and had got up to 4 (or 5 votes) was derailed onto Not mafia who ends up town.
and Angela's vote now looks...weird

and then 2 posts later Angela then says they are wary of Save the dragon - but they've voted Not Mafia....

Kitty comes in and says NM is fine, shoudl eliminate between STD and scorpious

Next vote is Pooky on Not MAfia. no explanation
has a previous post
In post 1230, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:I am fine with STD - Tweet - NM atp
where they have STD as higher up the chain than Not Mafia yet when given the choice between STD and not mafia, then went with not mafia...

that is now 4 votes each for STD and not mafia, except one of not mafia is themselves and doesnt count

scorpious votes and avoids both wagons

rathe chips in with "the NM votes are weird"

after the next vote count, STD votes Not mafia
In post 1284, Galron wrote:I don't like that wagon make up on STD.

VOTE: Not_Mafia
we get this from Galron

not mafia votes for me!
I vote not mafia thinking it is the hammer because i am still on the "vote longest wagon" plan and someone had just said they were at 1 off elimination.
if not mafia had voted Save the dragon there btw, i don't think i move my vote from STD

i then miss the next few votes on STD from Not Mafia and Andres because i've assumed the day is gone and scorpious hammers.

I am suspicious as F about the wagon forming on NM and off STD. the votes from Angela (who had sat there with no votes the entire game), Pooky (who had been voting Kitty the whole game outside opening random votes until the NM vote) & Galron (who switched from STD to NM) look terrible.

Those 3 are where i think my suspicions lie and i don't think i want to vote outside them today.

My previous posts about liking what Angela was saying were written before i looked at the votes.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1538 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2022 11:29 pm

Post by geraintm »

So, scrub my previous post about leaning town on Angela, that is DEF not what i think now.
angela
angela
Goon
angela
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1539 (ISO) » Wed Mar 30, 2022 12:23 am

Post by angela »

In post 1538, geraintm wrote:So, scrub my previous post about leaning town on Angela, that is DEF not what i think now.
i said i was wary of the save the dragons wagon - not of save the dragons

and i already otherwise explained why i thought the way i did regarding not mafia

which just makes me terrible at the game not scum

shrug
love goes on like birdsong as soon as possible after a bomb

how to be like somebody else
angela
angela
Goon
angela
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1540 (ISO) » Wed Mar 30, 2022 12:27 am

Post by angela »

In post 1529, Galron wrote:VOTE: angela
also geraintm if scorpious wasn’t roleblocked

then scorpious is a mafia

don’t really understand why the votes would take precedence over that

though there’s something to looking at the players who followed me other than pooky of course

and maybe what that potentially means for save the dragons

still need to look at this more myself

angela
angela
Goon
angela
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1541 (ISO) » Wed Mar 30, 2022 12:32 am

Post by angela »

sorry did not mean to quote the galron post there - or rather well i did but then i was thinking about the post before still

anyway re: galron vote

let’s maybe talk to me about worries here because

i am town, and eliminating me just compounds yesterdays problem i caused it does not solve it in anyway

angela
angela
Goon
angela
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1542 (ISO) » Wed Mar 30, 2022 12:40 am

Post by angela »

In post 1533, Galron wrote:When it gets dark I tow your heart away.
illuminate the nos on their vacancy signs

angela
angela
Goon
angela
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1543 (ISO) » Wed Mar 30, 2022 12:53 am

Post by angela »

i don’t really know what to do here and am still in need of assistance

and it just feels like

yeah i obviously played bad i know this but i am still town

like it makes very little sense for me to steer the wagon onto not mafia instead of steering it onto scorpious if i was mafia here

and yet some of you are saying that was scummy of me

and it is like,

eliminating me does nothing but make it even less likely we win

i don’t need to be punished for being terrible - already was by yesterday’s flip, lost elimination and such; and if you really feel the need to you can tell me how bad of a play it was to prioritize surrounding play or to be in a position to be sheeped and be wrong or to be sheeped while not even believing in myself enough to vote my strongest scumread

like the way people are viewing the game right now is not correct and i know that

not ‘i think that’

but i know that

geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1544 (ISO) » Wed Mar 30, 2022 1:05 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 1539, angela wrote:
In post 1538, geraintm wrote:So, scrub my previous post about leaning town on Angela, that is DEF not what i think now.

and i already otherwise explained why i thought the way i did regarding not mafia

shrug
thats fair, i misread your post. i take back that comment about you being wary of Save the dragon

i looked back at your posts previous to 1258 and i cant work out your expressing suspicions previous about Not Mafia
angela
angela
Goon
angela
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1545 (ISO) » Wed Mar 30, 2022 1:10 am

Post by angela »

In post 1544, geraintm wrote:
In post 1539, angela wrote:

shrug
thats fair, i misread your post. i take back that comment about you being wary of Save the dragon

i looked back at your posts previous to 1258 and i cant work out your expressing suspicions previous about Not Mafia
i was mostly wary of other slots i was suspicious of behaviors towards not mafia and of those pooky felt were likely mafias not mafia seemed the most likely to me based on this and i was feeling unsure of myself regarding scorpious in that moment and the save the dragons voters worried me so not mafia felt like the best wagon to me at that time - which was probably a bad process with a predictably bad result

but that was most of my thinking at the time after trying to make everything fit together better to be more sure of other options and not being entirely successful

angela
angela
Goon
angela
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1546 (ISO) » Wed Mar 30, 2022 1:12 am

Post by angela »

do you know a lot about normal queue games?

geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1547 (ISO) » Wed Mar 30, 2022 1:32 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 1546, angela wrote:do you know a lot about normal queue games?
no, set up analysis is something i cannot help with. i regularly find new roles in games ive never come across, let alone played before.
Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1548 (ISO) » Wed Mar 30, 2022 1:45 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 1523, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 1393, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 1386, angela wrote:
In post 1383, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 1380, angela wrote:
In post 1378, Andresvmb wrote:Either the role is accurate, or they’ve engaged in the dumbest fake claim ever. I don’t necessarily think Scorpious is the best player in the game. But do you really think they boxed themselves into a situation where they had to send a message and didn’t have the capability to do so? That just seems way too dumb.
you know they could just be trying to frame me, the recipient, right?
C’mon this is absurd. They frame you, you flip Town, they get executed next most likely. They do not set it up that way in advance. Which is what you’re arguing. They had to claim mailman under pressure in D1. Like this is clearly not a strategy to win the game. Where’s your skepticism?
they have already bought an extra day from the claim due to my brain worms

why would you think mafia trying to buy a second extra day

would not be beneficial to the mafia?
Sigh. Scum don’t buy extra days in this way c’mon. There’s absolutely no guarantee at all that mailman as a claim buys you any additional time, because it’s so useless as a role in a vacuum. I have never seen it employed as a fake claim to save a Scum. It’s a useless role the vast majority of the time.
He once claimed bulletproof cop. I wouldn't put it past him to make bizarre claims.

Besides, angela has little reason to lie about a mailman message if she is scum either! Because she will just get killed the next day is Scorp is town. And angela is way more townie to me than Scorp. I'm parked on Scorp still.
VOTE: Kitty

You are not scum hunting an any way. You're cases on me is ahem: My reaction to your over reaction and a calim I made in a past game. And you have specifically stated you have no plans to hunt any further..

Who's my team then?

let's expand ourselves a little,enough of this TMI crap.
"Would you like to know more?"

I am like a renaissance artist. People appreciate me more after I am dead

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

People always fear what they don't understand
Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1549 (ISO) » Wed Mar 30, 2022 1:50 am

Post by Scorpious »

I'm glad we waited and let Gera live for that totally groundbreaking addition..
"Would you like to know more?"

I am like a renaissance artist. People appreciate me more after I am dead

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

People always fear what they don't understand

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”