Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1850 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 5:19 am

Post by Andresvmb »

Like I’m not going to just blindly accept you expressing annoyance at me when I didn’t trigger that conversation at all (and was also proven correct, mind you).
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1851 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 5:23 am

Post by Andante »

I'mportant "stuff" from first 100 posts
~ Nero is Town, Angela is Town, and Dragons is Town
I'm never voting there
MalcolmTucker
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1852 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 5:23 am

Post by MalcolmTucker »

In post 1847, Andresvmb wrote:@Andante you have Nero Cain and Save The Dragons as your top Town Reads? Can you explain Save The Dragons? We’re disagreeing there so I want to better understand that. There’s more than one person that thinks that STD is Town so I have an open mind about being wrong there. Nero Cain I’m mostly just suspicious for activity - I can’t really question them claiming to be burned out and it’s happened to me too so I’m taking that at face value.
I said yesterday STD/Andante could quite easily be teammates. STD puts in a vote for Andante in post and in post indicates they're unconvinced the slot is town. But in post they say they don't want to vote for Andante "yet", and by post they have now moved their read of Andante to "uncertain". How have they progressed from SR'ing Andante to now being uncertain re the slot? And why would they even be considering then voting for Andante if they are unsure whether the slot is mafia when they suspect Rathe much more strongly and have done so since the start?

If just STD is mafia then it's inconsistent play which hints at mafia being unsure who to suspect. Andante came in and immediately TR'd STD in a way that may have been surprising for them - suddenly STD potentially had a valuable ally on their side instead of a player who could act as an easy scapegoat coming into the game.

But them being teammates is also equally feasible for me. One puts some light suspicion on the other to create distance without following up on it, while the other TR's their teammate since they were 2nd for votes in D1 and need some support.

But if there's no link here - there's also the fact Andante is saying they just haven't read up on the game so far. They're not making informed reads, just hitting and hoping.
Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1853 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 5:24 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 1851, Andante wrote:I'mportant "stuff" from first 100 posts
I'm never voting there
Nero..Really...

Based on?
"Would you like to know more?"

I am like a renaissance artist. People appreciate me more after I am dead

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

People always fear what they don't understand
MalcolmTucker
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1854 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 5:24 am

Post by MalcolmTucker »

I'm never voting there
Sorry but how are you making absolute claims on who you will/won't for after just 100 posts? What have any of these players done to justify that beyond conversation the reads you already had before starting to catch up? This doesn't feel remotely genuine from you.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1855 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 5:25 am

Post by Andante »

In post 1852, MalcolmTucker wrote:
In post 1847, Andresvmb wrote:@Andante you have Nero Cain and Save The Dragons as your top Town Reads? Can you explain Save The Dragons? We’re disagreeing there so I want to better understand that. There’s more than one person that thinks that STD is Town so I have an open mind about being wrong there. Nero Cain I’m mostly just suspicious for activity - I can’t really question them claiming to be burned out and it’s happened to me too so I’m taking that at face value.
I said yesterday STD/Andante could quite easily be teammates. STD puts in a vote for Andante in post and in post indicates they're unconvinced the slot is town. But in post they say they don't want to vote for Andante "yet", and by post they have now moved their read of Andante to "uncertain". How have they progressed from SR'ing Andante to now being uncertain re the slot? And why would they even be considering then voting for Andante if they are unsure whether the slot is mafia when they suspect Rathe much more strongly and have done so since the start?

If just STD is mafia then it's inconsistent play which hints at mafia being unsure who to suspect. Andante came in and immediately TR'd STD in a way that may have been surprising for them - suddenly STD potentially had a valuable ally on their side instead of a player who could act as an easy scapegoat coming into the game.

But them being teammates is also equally feasible for me. One puts some light suspicion on the other to create distance without following up on it, while the other TR's their teammate since they were 2nd for votes in D1 and need some support.

But if there's no link here - there's also the fact Andante is saying they just haven't read up on the game so far. They're not making informed reads, just hitting and hoping.
I mean, I took that vote on me as just a joke.. like a "hi friend" literally just like Pooky and Tweet at the beginning.... you're definitely overanalyzing something so small..
Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1856 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 5:25 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 1853, Scorpious wrote:
I'm never voting there
Nero..Really...

Based on?
actually scratch that..

I dont need anymore Angela talk, Why STD and why Nero?

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1857 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 5:25 am

Post by Andante »

In post 1854, MalcolmTucker wrote:
I'm never voting there
Sorry but how are you making absolute claims on who you will/won't for after just 100 posts? What have any of these players done to justify that beyond conversation the reads you already had before starting to catch up? This doesn't feel remotely genuine from you.
They're town, and it's pretty dang clear lol
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1858 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 5:26 am

Post by Andante »

ughhh yall want my raw thoughts? mmmk I'm not linking the post numbers though cause I didn't even wanna post the stuff yet
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1859 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 5:26 am

Post by Andante »

8 – Andres writes a paragraph to just say “scum has multitasking” not feeling like towny entrance
12- Andres goes “poky go look at my meta to see scum!me” either scum aware of meta or just confident towny
14- why is angela obsessed with vengeful?? – more in 18??
15- Andres with same thought as me, + town for andres
*24- I *could* see this being scum!angela going “hahaha I always roll town.. but not this game…” cause there’s no need to go “isis is jealous of how often I roll town” if you actually did roll town.. feels like overdoing the fact angela isn’t town.. idk I know there’s more content later
25- Andres is calling out angela scummy for the vengeful stuff – I agree with 27, probably would ask scum buddies about vengeful… so is that +town for angela too?
28 – I hate talk of “I always roll town”
29 – Ehhh I really think this is coming from a town pov for Andres, like “I’m 0/2 on reading you, I need to be more careful” and in hindsight knowing poky was the kill though, (I know there’s like 50 pages still) but Andres would be a good candidate for fearkilling pooky tbh so maybe not gonna lock Andres away as town yet…
*42- Weird entrance from Scorpious, like, that’s a weird post to quote and enter the game with
47- lol GOOD point from nero telling Andres to VOTE the SR instead of just talk about it
52- lol not great entrance from Galron
*55 – feels like fake “excitement” and really awkward tbh.. like, Kitty just talked about the PL, Galron commented on that post, THEN “woo I like this pl” like, ehhh feels really awkward tbh
57 – lol pooky “I’m happy to have rolled town!!!” gets night killed
59 – Don’t think I really agree with pooky’s reads right now, like, no matter how hard I try, I can’t see Galron as town, and Nero doesn’t have enough for me to SR him
60,61 and 62 – Partners Scorp and Galron talking to each other??
*70 – I hate 70 tbh. + scum indicative for scorpious
72 – Just a response, but I mean, hey why would scum comment about a game being boring/slow and make no attempt to do something, I think it’s probably + town points for Nero and Dragons
~~ Reads up to this point are like (T->S: Dragons/Nero, angela,Andres,Scorpious/Galron) ~~
73 ~ +town for angela
77 – yeah, dragons is town
Dragons, and Angela are town – probably locking that in
86 – not a huge fan of this “entrance” from Malcolm, (yeah I know there’s a post before) feels very planned, idk, doesn’t read as genuine
95ish – LOL Nero’s gonna be town for this NM entrance, that was too great to be scum!nero
Nero Town, Dragons Town, Angela Town
MalcolmTucker
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1860 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 5:27 am

Post by MalcolmTucker »

In post 1857, Andante wrote:
In post 1854, MalcolmTucker wrote:
I'm never voting there
They're town, and it's pretty dang clear lol
Yeah that doesn't clear it up at all. I'm not sure how you can deduce anyone is absolutely town after 100 posts, and it's especially suspect when this just happens to align with your preconceived opinions.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1861 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 5:29 am

Post by Andante »

In post 1860, MalcolmTucker wrote:'m not sure how you can deduce anyone is absolutely town after 100 posts
it's actually really easy when people act in a way I believe as towny, and when yall are just gonna keep pressuring me, and not let me finish what I'm doing to reach final conclusions, cause yeah. reads change, but everyone wants to keep giving me crap for having nothing, so I'm updating as I go, and if all yall want to really fight me on this I'll just stop reading and call it a day
MalcolmTucker
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1862 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 5:32 am

Post by MalcolmTucker »

In post 1861, Andante wrote:
In post 1860, MalcolmTucker wrote:'m not sure how you can deduce anyone is absolutely town after 100 posts
it's actually really easy when people act in a way I believe as towny, and when yall are just gonna keep pressuring me, and not let me finish what I'm doing to reach final conclusions, cause yeah. reads change, but everyone wants to keep giving me crap for having nothing, so I'm updating as I go, and if all yall want to really fight me on this I'll just stop reading and call it a day
I wasn't needing or expecting a reply right away to be fair, just questioning the logic of the post. The last part of your response there feels incredibly flaky and deflects from the actual point being made...my read of you isn't going to be influenced if you take a bit longer to reply because I know you're going through the game so far.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1863 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 5:33 am

Post by Andante »

In post 1862, MalcolmTucker wrote:The last part of your response there feels incredibly flaky and deflects from the actual point being made
tell me how im flaky
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1864 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 5:33 am

Post by Andante »

VOTE: Malcolm
Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1865 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 5:33 am

Post by Scorpious »

VOTE: Adante

until I feel better about them,which if this keep up may never happen, They absolutely failed my reaction test and their play has not made up for it.

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1866 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 5:34 am

Post by Andante »

I know I'm only talking to my SRs right now, but legit... I'm done lmao not gonna waste my time reading more if this is how it goes. I'm only talking to TRs from here on out
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1867 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 5:39 am

Post by Andante »

Like, here's what I don't get. it's all "andante have you read yet???" then I do start reading, and it's just "OMG YOU'RE CALLING ME SCUM? DIE!!" like excuse me?? I'm trying.. ok, so what I'm wrong on you, look at the other people...
Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1868 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 5:42 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 1866, Andante wrote:I know I'm only talking to my SRs right now, but legit... I'm done lmao not gonna waste my time reading more if this is how it goes. I'm only talking to TRs from here on out
what the actual F man? Tantrums?

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1869 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 5:43 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 1867, Andante wrote:Like, here's what I don't get. it's all "andante have you read yet???" then I do start reading, and it's just "OMG YOU'RE CALLING ME SCUM? DIE!!" like excuse me?? I'm trying.. ok, so what I'm wrong on you, look at the other people...
you've been here for 4 days and are telling us you read the first 100 posts...

How would you react to that?

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1870 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 5:43 am

Post by Andante »

In post 1868, Scorpious wrote:
In post 1866, Andante wrote:I know I'm only talking to my SRs right now, but legit... I'm done lmao not gonna waste my time reading more if this is how it goes. I'm only talking to TRs from here on out
what the actual F man? Tantrums?
What are you trying to achieve with this post? like what's the ideal response from me? pretend you're me.. how should I answer that
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1871 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 5:44 am

Post by Andante »

In post 1869, Scorpious wrote:
In post 1867, Andante wrote:Like, here's what I don't get. it's all "andante have you read yet???" then I do start reading, and it's just "OMG YOU'RE CALLING ME SCUM? DIE!!" like excuse me?? I'm trying.. ok, so what I'm wrong on you, look at the other people...
you've been here for 4 days and are telling us you read the first 100 posts...

How would you react to that?
I said I was busy IRL, Loved the PL so I replaced in...
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1872 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 5:44 am

Post by Andante »

not my fault I had exams...
Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1873 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 5:45 am

Post by Scorpious »

[quote="In post 1868, Scorpious"][quote="In post 1866, Andante"]I know I'm only talking to my SRs right now, but legit... I'm done lmao not gonna waste my time reading more if this is how it goes.
I'm only talking to TRs from here on out

100% anti-town behavior..

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1874 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 5:46 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 1872, Andante wrote:not my fault I had exams...
don't rep into games if you're previously obligated.. Exams are scheduled in advance..

I feel no sorrow for you..

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”