micro 1049: taking it bit by bit (endgame)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 2:45 pm

Post by DkKoba »

me: flea reads you as scum *quotes 3 posts where flea expresses L+L are scummy*

you: explain the read

me, who is not flea: ???????????

i really do wonder what the hurt tag meant if not a scumread according to you ROFL
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 2:45 pm

Post by the worst »

i am also confused fwiw. i didn't think flea was really scumreading me either.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 2:46 pm

Post by DkKoba »

you see ari it doesnt work that way.... I have actually answered the question, and if you mean to have me explain more of flea's thought process, that is not possible obviously from my pov.

Now.. I wonder who is actually doing the sealioning here ;)
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 2:46 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 291, the worst wrote:I also think applying the rule of 3 to a MBoS game is somewhat silly but if we have a third n1 vig, one of the three is probably a mafia vigilante or at least informed scum (last I knew schadd really liked doing neat things with informdd roles)
Can you flesh this out a bit?
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 2:46 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 351, the worst wrote:i am also confused fwiw. i didn't think flea was really scumreading me either.
scumread? no. but a scumlean is clearly present there and I'm 99% sure flea will be able to say that is the case.

i would love for you to explain how flea is saying these things because fae townreads you :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 2:47 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 353, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 291, the worst wrote:I also think applying the rule of 3 to a MBoS game is somewhat silly but if we have a third n1 vig, one of the three is probably a mafia vigilante or at least informed scum (last I knew schadd really liked doing neat things with informdd roles)
oh my god finally a townie to talk to :D :D :D :D :D
retired
Logic and Literature
Logic and Literature
they
Goon
Logic and Literature
they
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: they

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 2:47 pm

Post by Logic and Literature »

In post 350, DkKoba wrote:me: flea reads you as scum *quotes 3 posts where flea expresses L+L are scummy*

i really do wonder what the hurt tag meant if not a scumread according to you ROFL
I'm asking you for Flea's thought process

If you want to express a townread on Flea for scumreading me - you would have to think Flea's read of me is genuine - which would require you being able to explain Flea's thought process for scumreading me.
Datisi (he/it) and Aristeia (she/her) hydra!
Logic and Literature
Logic and Literature
they
Goon
Logic and Literature
they
Goon
Goon

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 2:49 pm

The fact that you are unable to answer this question and continue to dodge shows you did not do any evaluation of Flea SRing me.

Which implies you don't care if Flea is scum who is encouraging you to push me.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 2:50 pm

Post by the worst »

rule of 3 is like, design theory, that if 3 of ~a thing~ is present in a game, one of the things is scum.
i don't really think it's necessarily true and i think schadd knows enough to design around it! but i'm also just putting it out there that instantly treating vig claims as town may not be prudent.

if there are 2 n1 vigs, i wouldn't be surprised if scum are informed of that. schadd_ does informed roles more creatively than like, honestly any setup designer i can think of? and i think scum being informed of there being multiple n1 vigs opens potential for dayplay e.g. claiming a n1 vig who will be holstering as a matter of policy.

i'm aware i'm explicitly referencing koba's play here and i literally don't care about their broader meta opinion of vigs. just putting it out there.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 2:51 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 356, Logic and Literature wrote:
In post 350, DkKoba wrote:me: flea reads you as scum *quotes 3 posts where flea expresses L+L are scummy*

I'm asking you for Flea's thought process

If you want to express a townread on Flea for scumreading me - you would have to think Flea's read of me is genuine - which would require you being able to explain Flea's thought process for scumreading me.
In post 357, Logic and Literature wrote:The fact that you are unable to answer this question and continue to dodge shows you did not do any evaluation of Flea SRing me.

Which implies you don't care if Flea is scum who is encouraging you to push me.
retired
Logic and Literature
Logic and Literature
they
Goon
Logic and Literature
they
Goon
Goon

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 2:51 pm

If I am loud and hardpushing someone early in D1, one of the basic things I do is keep track of who is agreeing with me and why because it is very easy for mafia to slip into blindspots where they sheep someone who is town, loud, confident, and wrong.

The fact that you did not even consider this and you are townreading Flea for SRing me without any consideration for Flea's thought process and why Flea SRs me, shows that you do not care if you are right about me or your read of the game state.

You are charging without looking - which implies either foolishly arrogant town or just scum shitpushing at speed.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 2:52 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 355, DkKoba wrote:
oh my god finally a townie to talk to :D :D :D :D :D
Lol can't be around long.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 2:54 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 360, Logic and Literature wrote:If I am loud and hardpushing someone early in D1, one of the basic things I do is keep track of who is agreeing with me and why because it is very easy for mafia to slip into blindspots where they sheep someone who is town, loud, confident, and wrong.

The fact that you did not even consider this and you are townreading Flea for SRing me without any consideration for Flea's thought process and why Flea SRs me, shows that you do not care if you are right about me or your read of the game state.

You are charging without looking - which implies either foolishly arrogant town or just scum shitpushing at speed.
https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?ti ... n_Audacity
retired
Logic and Literature
Logic and Literature
they
Goon
Logic and Literature
they
Goon
Goon

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 2:54 pm

And you complain I don't engage with you in good faith.

-A
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 2:55 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 360, Logic and Literature wrote:If I am loud and hardpushing someone early in D1, one of the basic things I do is keep track of who is agreeing with me and why because it is very easy for mafia to slip into blindspots where they sheep someone who is town, loud, confident, and wrong.

I'm not you, and my townread on Flea is not contingent on their reads, but moreso their thought process. And clearly I did not put them in the top part of my reads and have expressed paranoia of them.

So for you to say this either implies: you are trying to rapidly discredit me, or you did not read my reasoning for my flea read at all.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 2:56 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Ari, you really chose the wrong person to like try to pretend you can catch on a gotcha because I have receipts receipts receipts

Because I tend to blunder my words due to some neurodivergencies and having english as a second language technically - people think its super easy to just push me on that - which is very fun when they realize that is very much not the case <3
retired
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 2:56 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 358, the worst wrote:
rule of 3 is like, design theory, that if 3 of ~a thing~ is present in a game, one of the things is scum.
i don't really think it's necessarily true and i think schadd knows enough to design around it! but i'm also just putting it out there that instantly treating vig claims as town may not be prudent.

if there are 2 n1 vigs, i wouldn't be surprised if scum are informed of that. schadd_ does informed roles more creatively than like, honestly any setup designer i can think of? and i think scum being informed of there being multiple n1 vigs opens potential for dayplay e.g. claiming a n1 vig who will be holstering as a matter of policy.

i'm aware i'm explicitly referencing koba's play here and i literally don't care about their broader meta opinion of vigs. just putting it out there.
Yeah no I get what you were saying but I don't understand what you're meaning.

What does claiming vig gain that not claiming it doesn't if scum are already informed? Why can't there be 3 n1 vigs and scum still be informed? Why can't scum have n1 bp?

Basically I don't see the speculation as anything other than subtle discrediting koba so I want to see what you are actually getting at if that isn't the case.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 2:58 pm

Post by DkKoba »

like you are trying to connect me saying that other players have had no difficulty in making reads to my read on flea, as if that has correlation when the conversation was about why *you* cannot make any reads that aren't that I am scum.

That is the issue here and you are trying your best to deflect it. But don't worry, I don't get distracted <3
retired
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 2:58 pm

Post by the worst »

I still don't feel like Flea has explained any of faer thought processes yet
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 2:59 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i'm just laughing that ari thinks that they can claim things that are demonstratively not true and posted in thread like girl you can't gaslight me, I am a professional when I'm scum and I know the tactics!

my read on flea, word for word, in my reads list post: "Flea - I largely feel somewhat of a mindmeld with this slot however im largely cautious as they had a similar feeling when they were scum against me in a game. I do not feel any gut urges to kill this slot right now however so I am willing to bin fae as town for today."

:lol:

man it feels good when the solve makes sense haha
retired
Logic and Literature
Logic and Literature
they
Goon
Logic and Literature
they
Goon
Goon

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 2:59 pm

You made the complaint that Flea is forming reads but I am not.

I asked you to explain Flea's reads.

You pointed out Flea scumreads me and tw.

I asked you to explain Flea's reads.

You did not explain flea's reads.

Because there is no explanation for Flea's reads in Flea's posts. You can't read Flea off Flea's reads because there's no explanations for any of them.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 3:00 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 366, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 358, the worst wrote:

Yeah no I get what you were saying but I don't understand what you're meaning.

What does claiming vig gain that not claiming it doesn't if scum are already informed? Why can't there be 3 n1 vigs and scum still be informed? Why can't scum have n1 bp?

Basically I don't see the speculation as anything other than subtle discrediting koba so I want to see what you are actually getting at if that isn't the case.
you'll also notice i'm not voting a claimed vig. i feel like you might be attributing a greater weight to 291 that isn't there. just proceed warily.
Logic and Literature
Logic and Literature
they
Goon
Logic and Literature
they
Goon
Goon

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 3:00 pm

In post 369, DkKoba wrote:my read on flea, word for word, in my reads list post: "Flea - I largely feel somewhat of a mindmeld with this slot however im largely cautious as they had a similar feeling when they were scum against me in a game. I do not feel any gut urges to kill this slot right now however so I am willing to bin fae as town for today."

This might be a shock to you but most of us don't give a damn what your gut says.

-A
Logic and Literature
Logic and Literature
they
Goon
Logic and Literature
they
Goon
Goon

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 3:02 pm

In post 369, DkKoba wrote:i'm just laughing that ari thinks that they can claim things that are demonstratively not true and posted in thread like girl you can't gaslight me, I am a professional when I'm scum and I know the tactics!

my read on flea, word for word, in my reads list post: "Flea - I largely feel somewhat of a mindmeld with this slot however im largely cautious as they had a similar feeling when they were scum against me in a game. I do not feel any gut urges to kill this slot right now however so I am willing to bin fae as town for today."

man it feels good when the solve makes sense haha
if you're town you're doing the same thing to me that you did to skitter in PYOP and you haven't learned anything and you were never sorry then either.

-A
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 3:02 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 226, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 211, Logic and Literature wrote:oops

I have no interest in continuing to enable Koba's ridiculous shit-tunnel spam tactics.

If they actually cared about solving the game they would be quiet and let other people play the game.

-A
You know you could have disengaged at any time?
You say Koba's not been acting in good faith but they said that when they started the dig at you. You genuinely look like the person trying to deny taking the cookies while your hand is in the jar here.

i think its hilarious because flea's last sentence also applies here!

I'm just flaberghasted that you want to keep claiming this sort of argument.
retired

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”