Post by angela »

In post 2123, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 2121, angela wrote:
In post 2115, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 2091, Scorpious wrote:VOTE: Scorpious

Hammer me please..
In post 2099, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2073, geraintm wrote:
In post 2070, Nero Cain wrote:VOTE: unvote till Jackson gets here or the slot is replaced again. :lol:
Why is their activity got anything to do with the vote on scorpious?
nothing. Just didn't want the day to end without hearing from the replacement. Your takes are ridiculously horrible this game.
VOTE: Malcom just because I think Scorp is misguided Town and I'd rather them not voted out and this is the other wagon.

Catching up now.
what do you think scorpious is misguided about? just you? or you and geraintm? or ?
From what I have read, it appears to me that they are super stressed about this game and their actions according screams to me as Town that is playing sub-optimally but town nonetheless. This is again coming from what I have read. Which is pages 1-10 and all of since I replaced in without knowing the full context behind the posts.

If you could add to this with the context that you all have whether this seems like a viable read that'd be appreciated. I'll be catching up fully to see for myself soon, if not after my stream ends. Kinda don't have the full mental energy to get started yet and I am procrastinating.
i mean, i don’t even really understand what you’re saying here

like if scorpious is town, how are they playing sub-optimally other than like, interacting with people stuff?

like where do you think scorpious is wrong since you think scorpious is town but not playing well?
love goes on like birdsong as soon as possible after a bomb

how to be like somebody else
Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2126 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2022 10:34 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 1537, geraintm wrote:So, i am doing my look back at yesterdays votes.
Knowing Not Mafia and Pooky are green, i am trying to look at the wagons, who was on them and anything interesting.
TO me, the intersting bit happens after Vote 1.13
There, Not mafia had 2 votes (one a self vote, the other from Nero cain), Save the dragon had 2 votes (from galron and rathe) and Scrpious had 2 (from Andres and Kittytacky
In post 1256, geraintm wrote:
In post 1254, Greeting wrote:
Votecount 1.13
Shakira - Waka Waka
(2010)

Commentary: What a nice way to commemorate the first time the FIFA World Cup was held in South Africa. And Africa as a continent too.

Not_Mafia
(2):
Not_Mafia
Nero Cain

Save The Dragons
(2):
Galron
Rathe

Scorpious
(2):
KittyTacky
Andresvmb

Galron
(1):
Morning Tweet

geraintm
(1):
MalcolmTucker

KittyTacky
(1):
PookyTheMagicalBear

MalcolmTucker
(1):
Save The Dragons

Not Voting
(3):
angela
Scorpious
geraintm

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to eliminate.

Day 1 ends in: (expired on 2022-03-27 01:39:00).

Please check if the VC is correct.
VOTE: save the dragons
Then i vote (joining largest wagon and i think ihad previously said i didn't want to vote scorpious due to claim and as a tie break between a wagon with not mafia self voting and one without aself vote, i'll go with the one with 2 genuine votes)
In post 1257, MalcolmTucker wrote:I'm still unsure on geraint but I think them being unwilling to get on the Scorpious bandwagon given they've been a main candidate so far is quite townie.

I'm happy to move my vote from there if nobody else fancies it, and fine to get on an STD bandwagon because I don't think they've looked townie so far and their suspicions of Rathe feel very manufactured.

VOTE: SaveTheDragons

Busy day ahead so likely won't be around till D2.
then malcolm tucker votes - so Save the dragon is now on 4, but effectivly 5 due to not mafia

Then ANgela votes Not Mafia - in the same post saying they think Scorpious is scum.
because today, i want to understand how a sudden wagon that formed on save the dragon and had got up to 4 (or 5 votes) was derailed onto Not mafia who ends up town.
and Angela's vote now looks...weird

and then 2 posts later Angela then says they are wary of Save the dragon - but they've voted Not Mafia....

Kitty comes in and says NM is fine, shoudl eliminate between STD and scorpious

Next vote is Pooky on Not MAfia. no explanation
has a previous post
In post 1230, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:I am fine with STD - Tweet - NM atp
where they have STD as higher up the chain than Not Mafia yet when given the choice between STD and not mafia, then went with not mafia...

that is now 4 votes each for STD and not mafia, except one of not mafia is themselves and doesnt count

scorpious votes and avoids both wagons

rathe chips in with "the NM votes are weird"

after the next vote count, STD votes Not mafia
In post 1284, Galron wrote:I don't like that wagon make up on STD.

VOTE: Not_Mafia
we get this from Galron

not mafia votes for me!
I vote not mafia thinking it is the hammer because i am still on the "vote longest wagon" plan and someone had just said they were at 1 off elimination.
if not mafia had voted Save the dragon there btw, i don't think i move my vote from STD

i then miss the next few votes on STD from Not Mafia and Andres because i've assumed the day is gone and scorpious hammers.

I am suspicious as F about the wagon forming on NM and off STD. the votes from Angela (who had sat there with no votes the entire game), Pooky (who had been voting Kitty the whole game outside opening random votes until the NM vote) & Galron (who switched from STD to NM) look terrible.

Those 3 are where i think my suspicions lie and i don't think i want to vote outside them today.

My previous posts about liking what Angela was saying were written before i looked at the votes.
In post 1610, geraintm wrote:VOTE: scorpious
not even sure why i am not

i repeat i do not see angela and scorpious as being opposite alignments
Can you please explain how you got from point A to point B here?
"Would you like to know more?"

I am like a renaissance artist. People appreciate me more after I am dead

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

People always fear what they don't understand
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they/him

Post Post #2127 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2022 10:35 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 2125, angela wrote:

Hammer me please..
In post 2070, Nero Cain wrote:VOTE: unvote till Jackson gets here or the slot is replaced again. :lol:
nothing. Just didn't want the day to end without hearing from the replacement. Your takes are ridiculously horrible this game.
VOTE: Malcom just because I think Scorp is misguided Town and I'd rather them not voted out and this is the other wagon.

Catching up now.
what do you think scorpious is misguided about? just you? or you and geraintm? or ?
From what I have read, it appears to me that they are super stressed about this game and their actions according screams to me as Town that is playing sub-optimally but town nonetheless. This is again coming from what I have read. Which is pages 1-10 and all of since I replaced in without knowing the full context behind the posts.

If you could add to this with the context that you all have whether this seems like a viable read that'd be appreciated. I'll be catching up fully to see for myself soon, if not after my stream ends. Kinda don't have the full mental energy to get started yet and I am procrastinating.

like if scorpious is town, how are they playing sub-optimally other than like, interacting with people stuff?

like where do you think scorpious is wrong since you think scorpious is town but not playing well?
I don't think I am really explaining it that well, and I am not entirely sure how to explain it any better. The way they are expressing themselves is townie to me, but not in the way that I would normally town-read somebody, they are acting scummy in the traditional sense but not in a scummy way, in a more townie way that is overwhelmed and/or stressed about being voted out kind of way.

My god I need to read a dictionary or something to find better words.
"Am I a ghost like you, caught between the seams of two intertwining melodies?"

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2128 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2022 10:36 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

My god. Scorp please spoiler large posts like that

wiki // GTKAS
angela
angela
Goon
angela
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2129 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2022 10:39 am

Post by angela »

In post 2127, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 2125, angela wrote:

Hammer me please..

Catching up now.

I don't think I am really explaining it that well, and I am not entirely sure how to explain it any better. The way they are expressing themselves is townie to me, but not in the way that I would normally town-read somebody, they are acting scummy in the traditional sense but not in a scummy way, in a more townie way that is overwhelmed and/or stressed about being voted out kind of way.

My god I need to read a dictionary or something to find better words.
? i think most of what others think is scummy about scorpious is mechanical stuff that i don’t know if you’ve read? like this acting scummy but it’s actually towny thing you’re talking about here is pretty ??? to me

JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2130 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2022 10:41 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 2129, angela wrote:? i think most of what others think is scummy about scorpious is mechanical stuff that i don’t know if you’ve read? like this acting scummy but it’s actually towny thing you’re talking about here is pretty ??? to me
Ah I see. Where I don't know or have the mechanical information to directly counter the wagon as of yet. I do think they are Town from what I have read, and thus for this current moment I would rather any wagon apart from them.

wiki // GTKAS
angela
angela
Goon
angela
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2131 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2022 10:43 am

Post by angela »

In post 2130, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 2129, angela wrote:? i think most of what others think is scummy about scorpious is mechanical stuff that i don’t know if you’ve read? like this acting scummy but it’s actually towny thing you’re talking about here is pretty ??? to me
Ah I see. Where I don't know or have the mechanical information to directly counter the wagon as of yet. I do think they are Town from what I have read, and thus for this current moment I would rather any wagon apart from them.
scorpious claimed mailman day one
claimed sent message to me
i did not receive said message
scorpious either lying or roleblocked

JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2132 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2022 10:44 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 2131, angela wrote:
Why would they claim that if they, as scum, knows they did not.

wiki // GTKAS
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2133 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2022 10:47 am

Post by geraintm »

Because they have a history of bad/good claims
angela
angela
Goon
angela
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2134 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2022 10:47 am

Post by angela »

In post 2132, JacksonVirgo wrote:
have to claim to have sent it to someone? because claimed the role the day before

and pooky was talking about a mafia ascetic during day one

so it seems possible they were trying to frame me as ascetic

by killing pooky to lend weight to theory and claiming sent to me and i didn’t get it

but kittytacky targeted me with friendly neighbour

thus proving ascetic thing impossible

and i think that’s most of the mechanical stuff yeah

JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2135 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2022 10:50 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 2134, angela wrote:
have to claim to have sent it to someone? because claimed the role the day before

by killing pooky to lend weight to theory and claiming sent to me and i didn’t get it

Scum wouldn't 1 for 1 this early in the game. Nor would they probably ever do so at all, it benefits Town massively. Any 1 for 1 that is not in LyLo is in towns favour almost completely, even if that is with a Town PR.

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2136 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2022 10:50 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 2133, geraintm wrote:Because they have a history of bad/good claims
Could you clarify further

wiki // GTKAS
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2137 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2022 10:51 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 1609, geraintm wrote:i am heavy on the elimiate scorpious train of thought with from the info provided by angela and kitty
In post 2126, Scorpious wrote:
In post 1537, geraintm wrote:So, i am doing my look back at yesterdays votes.
Knowing Not Mafia and Pooky are green, i am trying to look at the wagons, who was on them and anything interesting.
TO me, the intersting bit happens after Vote 1.13
There, Not mafia had 2 votes (one a self vote, the other from Nero cain), Save the dragon had 2 votes (from galron and rathe) and Scrpious had 2 (from Andres and Kittytacky
In post 1256, geraintm wrote:
In post 1254, Greeting wrote:
Votecount 1.13
Shakira - Waka Waka
(2010)

Commentary: What a nice way to commemorate the first time the FIFA World Cup was held in South Africa. And Africa as a continent too.

Not_Mafia
(2):
Not_Mafia
Nero Cain

Save The Dragons
(2):
Galron
Rathe

Scorpious
(2):
KittyTacky
Andresvmb

Galron
(1):
Morning Tweet

geraintm
(1):
MalcolmTucker

KittyTacky
(1):
PookyTheMagicalBear

MalcolmTucker
(1):
Save The Dragons

Not Voting
(3):
angela
Scorpious
geraintm

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to eliminate.

Day 1 ends in: (expired on 2022-03-27 01:39:00).

Please check if the VC is correct.
VOTE: save the dragons
Then i vote (joining largest wagon and i think ihad previously said i didn't want to vote scorpious due to claim and as a tie break between a wagon with not mafia self voting and one without aself vote, i'll go with the one with 2 genuine votes)
In post 1257, MalcolmTucker wrote:I'm still unsure on geraint but I think them being unwilling to get on the Scorpious bandwagon given they've been a main candidate so far is quite townie.

I'm happy to move my vote from there if nobody else fancies it, and fine to get on an STD bandwagon because I don't think they've looked townie so far and their suspicions of Rathe feel very manufactured.

VOTE: SaveTheDragons

Busy day ahead so likely won't be around till D2.
then malcolm tucker votes - so Save the dragon is now on 4, but effectivly 5 due to not mafia

Then ANgela votes Not Mafia - in the same post saying they think Scorpious is scum.
because today, i want to understand how a sudden wagon that formed on save the dragon and had got up to 4 (or 5 votes) was derailed onto Not mafia who ends up town.
and Angela's vote now looks...weird

and then 2 posts later Angela then says they are wary of Save the dragon - but they've voted Not Mafia....

Kitty comes in and says NM is fine, shoudl eliminate between STD and scorpious

Next vote is Pooky on Not MAfia. no explanation
has a previous post
In post 1230, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:I am fine with STD - Tweet - NM atp
where they have STD as higher up the chain than Not Mafia yet when given the choice between STD and not mafia, then went with not mafia...

that is now 4 votes each for STD and not mafia, except one of not mafia is themselves and doesnt count

scorpious votes and avoids both wagons

rathe chips in with "the NM votes are weird"

after the next vote count, STD votes Not mafia
In post 1284, Galron wrote:I don't like that wagon make up on STD.

VOTE: Not_Mafia
we get this from Galron

not mafia votes for me!
I vote not mafia thinking it is the hammer because i am still on the "vote longest wagon" plan and someone had just said they were at 1 off elimination.
if not mafia had voted Save the dragon there btw, i don't think i move my vote from STD

i then miss the next few votes on STD from Not Mafia and Andres because i've assumed the day is gone and scorpious hammers.

I am suspicious as F about the wagon forming on NM and off STD. the votes from Angela (who had sat there with no votes the entire game), Pooky (who had been voting Kitty the whole game outside opening random votes until the NM vote) & Galron (who switched from STD to NM) look terrible.

Those 3 are where i think my suspicions lie and i don't think i want to vote outside them today.

My previous posts about liking what Angela was saying were written before i looked at the votes.
In post 1610, geraintm wrote:VOTE: scorpious
not even sure why i am not

i repeat i do not see angela and scorpious as being opposite alignments
Can you please explain how you got from point A to point B here?
In post 1609, geraintm wrote:i am heavy on the elimiate scorpious train of thought with from the info provided by angela and kitty
That wasn't hard to find, was it
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2138 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2022 10:52 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

I refuse to believe that they are so foolish, and that it got allowed by the rest of the mafia, that they thought that fake-claiming a mailman to get you eliminated from framing you as ascetic, which wouldn't even incriminate you alone. The claim is very likely real irregardless of alignment or fake irregardless. From what I have seen, I do not think that they are scum just from this mechanical information.

If it's fake, I believe it to be even more likely from Town than if they were scum irregardless of it being a completely flawed play from what I see.

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2139 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2022 10:53 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

Gerain jesus. Next person to not spoil a large post is gonna have to pay real estate on it.

wiki // GTKAS
angela
angela
Goon
angela
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2140 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2022 10:53 am

Post by angela »

In post 2135, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 2134, angela wrote:

Scum wouldn't 1 for 1 this early in the game. Nor would they probably ever do so at all, it benefits Town massively. Any 1 for 1 that is not in LyLo is in towns favour almost completely, even if that is with a Town PR.
scorpious was already suspected day one that’s why they had already claimed mailman and such

like they’d just be trying to continuously buy days with potential upside of eliminating me and such

after you’ve read game later we can discuss this further if you still feel the same way but it seems like it would not be an approach scum wouldn’t take to me at all

angela
angela
Goon
angela
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2141 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2022 10:54 am

Post by angela »

In post 2138, JacksonVirgo wrote:I refuse to believe that they are so foolish, and that it got allowed by the rest of the mafia, that they thought that fake-claiming a mailman to get you eliminated from framing you as ascetic, which wouldn't even incriminate you alone. The claim is very likely real irregardless of alignment or fake irregardless. From what I have seen, I do not think that they are scum just from this mechanical information.

If it's fake, I believe it to be even more likely from Town than if they were scum irregardless of it being a completely flawed play from what I see.
they had already claimed mailman

before all of the ascetic talk

they couldn’t unclaim mailman

JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2142 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2022 10:55 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 2140, angela wrote:scorpious was already suspected day one that’s why they had already claimed mailman and such

like they’d just be trying to continuously buy days with potential upside of eliminating me and such

after you’ve read game later we can discuss this further if you still feel the same way but it seems like it would not be an approach scum wouldn’t take to me at all
If they were suspected and thus claimed a PR role to protect themselves, why would they pick such a confirmable and thus incriminatory role to fake-claim.

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2143 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2022 10:56 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

It would be much more reasonable to conclude scum has a roleblocker that wanted to incriminate them since they claimed prior to doing their action and would thus be prime time wagon material

wiki // GTKAS
angela
angela
Goon
angela
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2144 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2022 10:58 am

Post by angela »

In post 2142, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 2140, angela wrote:scorpious was already suspected day one that’s why they had already claimed mailman and such

If they were suspected and thus claimed a PR role to protect themselves, why would they pick such a confirmable and thus incriminatory role to fake-claim.
less likely to be eliminated and such is the easy answer

like this has also been discussed at some length already

angela
angela
Goon
angela
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2145 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2022 10:58 am

Post by angela »

In post 2143, JacksonVirgo wrote:It would be much more reasonable to conclude scum has a roleblocker that wanted to incriminate them since they claimed prior to doing their action and would thus be prime time wagon material
yes that is the other possibility as i have already said

angela
angela
Goon
angela
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2146 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2022 10:59 am

Post by angela »

disagree that it is the more likely option however

geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2147 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2022 10:59 am

Post by geraintm »

Jackson, I have no idea why you, having only read 10 pages, are fighting so many other players so hard and giving a player so much the benefit of thr doubt
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2148 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2022 10:59 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 2145, angela wrote:
In post 2143, JacksonVirgo wrote:It would be much more reasonable to conclude scum has a roleblocker that wanted to incriminate them since they claimed prior to doing their action and would thus be prime time wagon material
yes that is the other possibility as i have already said
"the other possibility"

It's by far the most likely possibility.

wiki // GTKAS
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2149 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2022 10:59 am

Post by geraintm »

Jackson, I have no idea why you, having only read 10 pages, are fighting so many other players so hard and giving a player so much the benefit of thr doubt

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”