angela
angela
Goon
angela
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2375 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2022 9:15 pm

Post by angela »

also it's weird that you say it would be 'trash' play when it would be largely working if scorpious is in fact mafia
love goes on like birdsong as soon as possible after a bomb

how to be like somebody else
angela
angela
Goon
angela
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2376 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2022 9:16 pm

Post by angela »

anyway i really need to go to bed,

so,

goodnight
love goes on like birdsong as soon as possible after a bomb

how to be like somebody else
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they/him

Post Post #2377 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2022 9:16 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 2373, angela wrote:
In post 2367, JacksonVirgo wrote:1. Why is mailman a good claim for a mafia setup with no mailman? Its one of the worst possible claims.
2. A mailman frame will never happen, because it wouldn’t be a frame. Ascetic isn’t incriminating, and scum that got mailmanned as ascetic would claim as much. It’s not a play that will happen by anyone with a brain. If they planned to frame they would have not claimed mailman or even just retracted it as a joke on the basis that they bullshit claims a lot.
1. it isn't a bad claim, it can buy time, it isn't immediately suspect, and because it was claimed always have 'roleblocked' as a fallback,

2. the claim had already occurred before the frame plan would have come into play as i've said multiple times, it would have been simply using the already existing claim to do so, not claiming in order to do so
1. Any claim that isn’t instantly confirmable is better and can buy more time than their claim. So that wasnt the goal to choose that role specifically. RB as a fallback to excuse a ballsy claim likr that never happens when they could do the same with any claim.

2. I know. They could have retracted and played if off as a joke. Also if they didn’t even have an agenda to claim mailman, but did anyway and stuck with it adds to my first point of their claim being real irregardless of alignment.
"Am I a ghost like you, caught between the seams of two intertwining melodies?"

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2378 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2022 9:18 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 2375, angela wrote:also it's weird that you say it would be 'trash' play when it would be largely working if scorpious is in fact mafia
It’s trash because it’s a bad play. It’s foolish and assumrs too much would happen to be viable, for examplr if Andante never repped out this conceration likely would have never happened and they would be flipped easy

wiki // GTKAS
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2379 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2022 9:48 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 2283, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 2281, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 2278, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 2261, MalcolmTucker wrote:
In post 2152, geraintm wrote:@jackson

A player you believe is town based on 10 pages of random votes?
Stop wasting time interacting with us and read the game, then come back and play properly
Sorry for prolonged absence - surprisingly busy couple of days. I'm still reading through the past 10 pages or so, but this post is an incredibly, incredibly weird one for Geraint given they told Jackson most of day 1 is useless, and given they have said they inherently believe themselves most of day 1 tends to be useless. This feels a bit like potential mafia frustration since Jackson's slot went from being confrontational with Scorpious to now TR'ing him. Note Gera - as with basically all of their play - doesn't actually engage with the content of Jackson's posts, instead they attack them for a reason entirely inconsistent with their own play.
In post 2262, MalcolmTucker wrote:I see a few others cottoned onto this and geraint now a potential candidate for elimination - post stinks as well.

Especially given post , where Jackson is explicitly told by geraint not to bother reading most of the game because it's pointless. Why the sudden shift in tone? Makes sense that it'd be mafia frustration coming through.
You raise decent points here
It's not inconsistent reasoning though so the points are flawed.
Elaborate further
Gera says believing Scorp is town based on 10 pages is stupid. Gera also thinks Day 1 is irrelevant. The latter is bad reasoning IMO but it makes sense from Gera's perspective, and I agree with the former.
In post 2284, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 2275, KittyTacky wrote:If Scorp is scum then the team is most likely Scorp/Andres/STD.
You don’t put weight on me almost full pushing them as town as a scum partner thing?
You didn't even read the part that made Scorp scummy; jumping the gun in this way is a bad play but NAI. Also i really dislike the "BUT HE CLAIMS A PR!!!" fallacy because not only it's a very weak PR, it's mechanically more likely to be scum. You're the scum mark.
In post 2296, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 2293, angela wrote:
In post 2291, angela wrote:
In post 2290, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 2289, angela wrote:jacksonvirgo not giving me much faith either
Fancy how you say this right after I start twisting against you. Scum have more reason to want to kill a PR than Town does and you and gerain are both hopelessly biased and unbudging.

Constantly saying I should also catch up fully rather than counter my argument’s.
?????

you started twisting against me right after i said i was worried about you and your vote

like ?????
why should i be budging though

that is what i still do not understand

like you keep saying should be budging but that is based entirely on stuff i disagree with and you haven't said anything that has made me feel differently about it or anything that i hadn't already been thinking about before you arrived

i asked you to read the game because you were just not understanding the context for the conversation you were having with me
Where did I say you should be budging. The only reference to that word is my last few posts.

I think the mechanical reasoning to their SR is inherently flawed.
Elaborate.
In post 2299, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 2298, angela wrote:
In post 2296, JacksonVirgo wrote:Where did I say you should be budging. The only reference to that word is my last few posts.

I think the mechanical reasoning to their SR is inherently flawed.
you noted me as being 'unbudging'

which is maybe accurate though not like, 'would not budge' but rather currently do not think it would be correct to do so

but if you do not think i should be budging, then why even say it
I think you wont bcuz ur scum
How many pages did you read?
If u dont elim me today, you are Minecrafters
~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters.
~Enchant
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2380 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2022 9:54 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 2269, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 2084, geraintm wrote:If three townies (well 2 plus one) have all tunneled on an innocent scum
what are you talking about
i am clearly saying in my post that if three townies - me, angela and kitty, and i described it as 2+1 because Kitty is green, im green and i am 99% sure Angela is - have all accidentally tunneled on Scorpious and they somehow turn out to be town too, then they can vent in the dead thread later.
In post 2269, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 2152, geraintm wrote:@jackson

A player you believe is town based on 10 pages of random votes?
Stop wasting time interacting with us and read the game, then come back and play properly
god i hate this post
i explained this elsewhere - disliked that a player who had only claimed to have read the first 10 pages of random posts claimed Scorpious was town and the three of us were all barking up the wrong alley. i am not sure why this post is generating so much dislike from people

you complain i have not posted much content lately - but angela is basically saying all i need to say and i have chipped in to reiterate these points when needed.

i'll put it out now if people really need it again

scorpious claimed mailman (and has a history of "fun" claims)
they hammerd, suposedly accidentally, a town slot.
Day 2, message never arrived
but their target did receive a message - they need now to explain the absence of a message
this would require them to have been blocked which i do not believe.
and have a role that is very similar to one town already has.

i believe Kitty is 100% Green
i believe Angela is town too (i said earlier on that i felt Angela and Scorpious would not be same aligned)
the inability to get a successful wagon over the line on Scorpious i find suspicious.
i find the push against me for not contributing more to day 2 very conveinent, SCum have very successfully muddied the game on Day 2. I did make posts early on Day 2 about looking at what i thought were suspicious votes on Day 1 on the formation of the Not Mafia wagon, but i dropped that because the case against Scorpious was much better and much more likely to have found scum, we can circle back to the Not Mafia wagon later.

its weird this day. i am 99% sure that 3 of us are certain we are all town and that the continued push on me is only going to make Scorpious' slimination more certain.
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2381 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2022 9:56 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 2309, JacksonVirgo wrote:My read is at least one of you and gerain are scum.
And Scorp is town, and even if they aren’t they are not caught by the actions today.
Shit read, both are most likely town.

How is Scorp town? He's not guaranteed scum but nobody is at this point and we need to hang the one most likely to be, and both mechanical (setup stuff, angela not receiving the ""message"") and play evidence (I don't think the hammer was accidental) points to Scorp.

I refuse to vote either of them today except under extreme circumstances.
~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters.
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2382 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2022 9:58 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 2319, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 2316, angela wrote:
In post 2313, JacksonVirgo wrote:I think you are scum for deeper reaons than you just voting scorp, thats a strawmans argument.

I think scorp is being set up, and of course that would meld with scum pushing that. I could go into more detail but I would need a keyboard I never wanted to peg my phone down the hall more than I have now.

that's the extent of the reasons i am aware of you having at the very least, you haven't shared the others

like there isn't any reason i would go about doing so in this way if i were scum here;

like i am aware of the possibility that scorpious is being set up as i have said many times, i still don't see why that would be more likely than scorpious being mafia here
I have explained why it is extremely likely that they are mailman irregardless of alignment, if they were scum it would require a town roleblocker, in which would not have happened, or a scum one. This be default assigns them as more likely town mechanically and the fact that they were not NKed at night pins the scum agenda as wanting to eliminate them, or they would be dead.

This fact again assigns the role of scum pushing them today, and the push was seemingly stupidly easy until I popped in meaning there was absolute no reason for scum to NOT push it. As the sole, at the time, anti-scorpwagon player it was no reaskn for scum to back out so they stayed. Meaning scum is pushing them, you and gerain have both overlooked all of my logic and when you couldn’t counter it further you both miscredit it by pushjbh me to read the game which is both not needed for this type of situation and also a double down to discredit my reads.
Well I disagree with your reasoning, he's prone to dumb claims, mailman isn't out of the question.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2383 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2022 10:00 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

Scratch what I said after I read a page more.

If Scorp is scum, you're definitely scum.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2384 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2022 10:06 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 2341, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 2338, angela wrote:
In post 2335, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 2332, angela wrote:
In post 2330, JacksonVirgo wrote:Take my last explanation and pull it apart. Failure to do so by avoiding will be a scum claim to me
the conclusion does not follow

that's the flaw as i said
That is not pulling apart nor explaining
i do not understand

what you're asking me to do
Ah I see.
The post I explained again the reasoning when you said that I didn’t explain it or whatnot. Take that and quote what you disagree with and why. For example You say you believe the likihood that the claim is fake is higher than a roleblock, why.
The claim is likely fake because he claimed weird stuff like Bulletproof Cop before.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2385 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2022 10:09 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 2355, Enchant wrote:If Friendly Neibor real, then Mafia!Mailman could exist to imitate this message.

But it's really crazy theory.
Not again!!!! :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Mailman can't fake FN messages.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2386 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2022 10:13 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 2378, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 2375, angela wrote:also it's weird that you say it would be 'trash' play when it would be largely working if scorpious is in fact mafia
It’s trash because it’s a bad play. It’s foolish and assumrs too much would happen to be viable, for examplr if Andante never repped out this conceration likely would have never happened and they would be flipped easy
It's a bad play but it's, IMO, more likely than a mafia roleblocker blocking him given everything else. I don't believe there is both a mailman and a FN as town.
~Vasex
~Enchant
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2387 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2022 10:44 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

how come you aren't voting enchant?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2388 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2022 10:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

i'll hammer whoever gets to L-1 first
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2389 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2022 10:48 pm

Post by Enchant »

In post 2388, Nero Cain wrote:i'll hammer whoever gets to L-1 first
Hey that was my idea!
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2390 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2022 10:51 pm

Post by Enchant »

He-he.

VOTE: Scorprious
E-1.
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2391 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2022 11:18 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

Almost half an hour and nero hasn’t hammered smh my smh

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2392 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2022 11:20 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

I’ll hammer here only because I do not see myself convincing anyone else and I want the flip to happen to see which of the sides fell into bias.

VOTE: Scorp

Also I haven’t hammered someone jn a while and want to :p

wiki // GTKAS
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2393 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2022 11:22 pm

Post by Enchant »

GG i was Scum.
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2394 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2022 11:24 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

Oh is that game? Bruh

wiki // GTKAS
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2395 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2022 11:24 pm

Post by Enchant »

I will make this joke again and again, before it become too lame.
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2396 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2022 11:24 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

Fuck me. If this happened twice jn a row woth you as scum I will br so mad in a funny way

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2397 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2022 11:25 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 2395, Enchant wrote:I will make this joke again and again, before it become too lame.
Oh. Bruh x2

wiki // GTKAS
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2398 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2022 11:25 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 2387, Nero Cain wrote:how come you aren't voting enchant?
Not only is my vote parked, there are scummier people even outside Scorp.

Anyways, I hope I'm right, I took a calculated risk with my push. I might be dying this night assuming no protective roles.
Enchant wrote:GG i was Scum.
And I was Reflexive 2-Shot Jester!
~Vasex
~Enchant
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2399 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2022 11:27 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 2393, Enchant wrote:GG i was Scum.
i step away for an hour and i have no idea what has happened.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”