Micro 1051 | Minimalist Micro Normal | Postgame

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2022 3:17 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 532, Tracer Bullet wrote:UNVOTE:
In post 533, Tracer Bullet wrote:
In post 529, the worst wrote:Whatever. I think this is winnable through day play. I'm informed that Ircher is town.
I will be malding if you fake-claim this and Ircher is actually mafia
I cannot believe y'all aren't seeing that this is coming from someone who needed that elim to go through.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2022 3:18 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Normally i’d find that kind of creepy confidence from Tracer scummy, but i think those type of players just get supercharged with confidence over time and experience.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Wallflower
Wallflower
She
Goon
Wallflower
She
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2022 3:18 pm

Post by Wallflower »

Tracer Bullet
Tracer Bullet
Goon
Tracer Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2022 3:18 pm

Post by Tracer Bullet »

In post 550, the worst wrote:
In post 532, Tracer Bullet wrote:UNVOTE:
In post 529, the worst wrote:Whatever. I think this is winnable through day play. I'm informed that Ircher is town.
I cannot believe y'all aren't seeing that this is coming from someone who needed that elim to go through.
You don't have to repeat your incorrect assumptions about my play over and over.

It won't make you right.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2022 3:19 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 545, Tracer Bullet wrote:duckie if I was mafia you'd be eating breadcrumbs out of my hand and asking me if I was your mommy.
did you ever find those cigarettes?
In post 546, Wallflower wrote:I’m sorry for misreading your play worst. I did not consider that you may have been informed on Ircher.
i believe this, fwiw. if you are mafia then you read that situation incredibly well.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2022 3:20 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I’ll consider this more tommorow.
Meanwhile i’m just gonna keep my vote here.
VOTE: Something Smart
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2022 3:21 pm

Post by the worst »

the scum win is coming. I can feel it.
Tracer Bullet
Tracer Bullet
Goon
Tracer Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2022 3:22 pm

Post by Tracer Bullet »

considering you're stuck in a super dumb death tunnel on a townie you should definitely feel it
RH
RH
he/him
Goon
RH
he/him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2022 3:23 pm

Post by RH »

Day 1 Count XVI

Notes
  • My mod ISO is here.
  • With 9 remaining, it takes 5 to form a majority.
The
Day
concludes in (expired on 2022-04-14 19:26:23).

Last edited by RH on Tue Apr 12, 2022 10:54 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Wallflower
Wallflower
She
Goon
Wallflower
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2022 3:24 pm

Post by Wallflower »

In post 554, the worst wrote:
In post 545, Tracer Bullet wrote:duckie if I was mafia you'd be eating breadcrumbs out of my hand and asking me if I was your mommy.
did you ever find those cigarettes?
In post 546, Wallflower wrote:I’m sorry for misreading your play worst. I did not consider that you may have been informed on Ircher.
i believe this, fwiw. if you are mafia then you read that situation incredibly well.
I was so confused! I couldn’t work out why you were playing so weirdly. It probably wasn’t that weirdly but there was something that really didn’t make sense.
Anyway, moving on. I wonder whether Tracer’s play is actually scummy or not currently. It feels very heavy-handed if they are scum. The worst, do you actually feel like they do this as scum?
Tracer Bullet
Tracer Bullet
Goon
Tracer Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2022 3:25 pm

Post by Tracer Bullet »

I am capable of being very heavy handed as scum.

I wouldn't play this way as scum because I don't take a heavy handed approach to pushing someone who is townreading me and not really a threat to me.
Wallflower
Wallflower
She
Goon
Wallflower
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2022 3:34 pm

Post by Wallflower »

I could also vote Toogeloo
Wallflower
Wallflower
She
Goon
Wallflower
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2022 3:43 pm

Post by Wallflower »

VOTE: Toogeloo

Choo-Choo!!!
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea
Pronoun: He / Him / His

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2022 4:36 pm

Post by Ircher »

In post 412, Tracer Bullet wrote:Lol @ Ircher claiming that I'm scum for "not hunting" when dude plants his vote on Norwee and just sits there for 5 days
I certainly wasn't just "sitting" there. Not moving my vote around haphazardly is not the same as doing nothing.
In post 419, Tracer Bullet wrote:"Authentic Solving"
It is telling that you are mocking the given point rather than addressing it.
In post 421, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I think S_S is an viable partner to Ircher, and the gamestate makes sense for Ircher!scum cus it’s always harder to wagon a slot that scum slots don’t want to support as the D1 elim.
Your bias is showing again.
In post 423, RCEnigma wrote:Cool. Which parts did you have trouble following? Which parts felt wrong to you? Etc etc. Don't call it confusing, not engage in any of it, and call me scum because you couldn't be bothered to ask me anything.
I find it confusing on the macro level. Give an explanation like in , but avoid the post-by-post analysis. Can you summarize into a single paragraph (but not so much that it ends up as concise )? What I would like is for you to give your example but at the same time keep your point concise and not bury it under a myriad of walls.
In post 436, NorwegianboyEE wrote:simultaneously being low energy in their solving energy,
This is quite typical from me if you keep up with my meta like at all.
In post 438, Tracer Bullet wrote:the ircher wagon is stupid because the game has stagnated with him as the lead wagon
And yet the game hadn't stagnated. Just because there is a lull in posts in a 24 hour period doesn't mean the game has stagnated. If it was a longer stretch, perhaps it would be apt, but a 24 hour period is way too short to exclude other factors like getting busy, etc. (Also, the game has in general been "slow" by contemporary standards. In that context, your claim of stagnation is even more doubtful.)
In post 444, Something_Smart wrote:1) Does it? 2) Are you saying that you can see through the illusion when most people can't? 3) (And how do you know it isn't helping to produce reads, besides?)
1) Yes.
2) It's a fine art. I'm not claiming to be omniscient here.
3) Sure, it could, but that doesn't preclude scum from doing the same. Unless Tracer decides to tell us what they've gleamed from it all, it remains the case that it is a performative gesture.
In post 456, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I realize this might be extremely biased, but i want to townread you based on the fact that you are one of the few players that is being proactive right now.
It's still all performance.
In post 471, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Ircher still just lurking too, i don’t like it.
You know good and well that I mainly post at night. I posted yesterday. By definition, that is not lurking.
In post 481, Toogeloo wrote:I'm not as angsty as Tracer with activity. I like slow games. And, personally, I think a good deal of associative a have already been established. You don't need 70 page day 1's to get a good start in a game.
This is well-said.
In post 486, Tracer Bullet wrote:Meg votecamped on SS, doing nothing
Ircher omguses Norwee, does nothing, omgusses me does nothing.
Duckie sat with his vote on me forever alone doing nothing
SS isn't even posting.
Gamma posted a bunch of fluff, caught pressure, pressed eject immediately.

Like if you guys dont want to play the game why do you even sign up
This is so uncharitable and not really an accurate reflection of what actually has transpired to this point. Perhaps the most egregious point is the last one by far; that's clearly not what happened and to think otherwise is really really questionable.
In post 491, NorwegianboyEE wrote:then they switched to Tracer. And they haven't explained that read either,
This is blatantly false; I gave an explanation in . You can disagree with the explanation, but you cannot claim I didn't give one.
In post 492, Toogeloo wrote:E-2 is generally claim territory
Since when?
In post 497, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Like even if he's town he should be sharing his reads, that's the point of this game. To solve people's allignment, i will never read not doing so as towny.
Okay, but I am? Maybe not in the form or with the specific timing you are expecting, but I'm definitely sharing my reads.
In post 508, the worst wrote:Youve got what you'll get from me. We're wagoning one scum, and it isn't Ircher. Tracer has a buddy off-wagon, and is being overtly manipulative to keep ircher's wagon in-tact. There's a profound dissonance between be tween "idc lim me, garbage town" and all of the shit hes pulling here. please don't fall for this.
I agree with this 100%.
In post 515, Wallflower wrote:
In post 502, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I suppose you could convince me to elim an slot that is even scummier than Ircher, but what is it exactly you think has been manipulative from Tracer so far?
All the play around me earlier was pretty manipulative tbh. Anything I did was cast as some femme fatale seduction that couldn’t be trusted, which Tracer only stopped doing when it was clear that people weren’t scumreading me anymore.

Now Tracer is essentially negging the town, in my opinion inaccurately casting the town as apathetic and unable to tie its own shoelaces. Calling the worst’s read laughably bad, for example. There’s really nothing that townie about Tracer’s play and Tracer should know that. Tracer uses the pushing of Ircher as a reason to be read as town, but as scum Tracer needs to look like they’re doing
something.
People have been looking squinty-eyed at Tracer for a while, so Tracer-scum would be at huge risk of being caught out for inaction. They tried pushing me, which made sense because my play has been strange enough that there wouldn’t be much fallout from my townflip, and then it feels like when that didn’t work, the next easy option was Ircher.
(Just going to point out that Wallflower is like my 2nd strongest town read.)
In post 544, the worst wrote:tracer/toog should be 2/2, wildcards are ss and wall (who if scum played thar 1v1 spectacularly)
Nah, I'm pretty confident on Wallflower being town here based on their play. Both scum are in Tracer/Toog/Smart.
Links: User Page | GTKAS
Do you have questions, ideas, or feedback for the Scummies? Please pm me!
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2022 4:38 pm

Post by Ircher »

In post 563, Ircher wrote:Both scum are in Tracer/Toog/Smart.
I'm taking back this specific comment. The sentiment remains that Wallflower is not scum here, but I'm not excluding NorwegianBoy and RCEnigma as scum here.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2022 4:39 pm

Post by Ircher »

It's probably 1 in Tracer/NorwegianBoyEE and 1 in Toogeloo/RCEnigma/Smart.
Tracer Bullet
Tracer Bullet
Goon
Tracer Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2022 5:19 pm

Post by Tracer Bullet »

VOTE: Toogeloo

I can also do SS
Tracer Bullet
Tracer Bullet
Goon
Tracer Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2022 5:20 pm

Post by Tracer Bullet »

I think the scum team is probably just in Toogeloo/Meg/SS
Tracer Bullet
Tracer Bullet
Goon
Tracer Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2022 5:21 pm

Post by Tracer Bullet »

but I don't think Meg is partnered with SS because voteplanting your AFK partner for lol reasons seems dumb
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2022 5:51 pm

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 489, Tracer Bullet wrote:pick a side already
I choose the comical third option.

I think you and Ircher are terrible D1 lims. Probably the two worst ones here aside from ducky, who is rather fittingly the worst.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2022 5:56 pm

In post 521, RCEnigma wrote:I have an outside townread on Meg that's only really slipping from low activity.
Why is low activity causing it to slip? Because other reads are catching up, or because her lurking here is actively scummy?
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2022 6:00 pm

+1, if this is a gambit it is automatically bad and you are bad.

Fwiw I do not buy Pooky's argument that he would not target Ircher as scum here; it makes sense, but scum Pooky is able to make arguments that make sense. I also do not want to kill Pooky here.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2022 6:02 pm

I think it's +town that you read tw as informed because, you know, he was.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2022 7:20 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

UNVOTE:

I need a vote count. I'm not sure if I'm the leading wagon now or not, or who I should be scrambling my vote to if I am. It'll be on whoever is the closest counter to me.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2022 7:21 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Either way, I'm just a VT.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”