Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2022 8:24 am

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 598, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 595, Ydrasse wrote:have a big ol feeling at least one mafia is doing the “i will be frank about not knowing what to say or think or do and i want to survive.”
This feels like an exact summary of Lukewarm, but who are the other people you are referencing here?

I can
maybe
see thus applying to Nora?
you noraa bell
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2022 8:25 am

Post by Bell »

In post 596, Lukewarm wrote:I have some thoughts on some of the recent postings that I think I should sit on until I'm in a pt or facing being left behind.
This isn’t a good idea. My actual position on neighborhoods when you don’t know your partners alignment is the same as what I said in shakesphere mafia. I think most scum gain an advantage in neighborhoods versus main threads. For *points at arguments made in that game I can’t bother to repeat them all*
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2022 8:26 am

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 599, fireisredsir wrote:i think myko had some similar vibes to that even if it isn't exactly the same
ok nvm no he didn't
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Jack of All Trades
Lukewarm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2022 8:28 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 601, Bell wrote:
In post 596, Lukewarm wrote:I have some thoughts on some of the recent postings that I think I should sit on until I'm in a pt or facing being left behind.
This isn’t a good idea. My actual position on neighborhoods when you don’t know your partners alignment is the same as what I said in shakesphere mafia. I think most scum gain an advantage in neighborhoods versus main threads. For *points at arguments made in that game I can’t bother to repeat them all*
Mala is not in my scum pile, and if mala is scum, then my thoughts are moot. I am happy to sit on it for now.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2022 8:30 am

Post by Bell »

There are 3 angles there and you’re just insisting the third one doesn’t exist through sheer bluster.

Eh.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Jack of All Trades
Lukewarm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2022 8:32 am

Post by Lukewarm »

Hmmm. I don't want Noraa and Datisi paired.

If we are leaving Dunn behind, I think I want

Me+Mala
Noraa+Fire
Ceph+Datisi.

If Noraa is being left behind, I would want

Me+Mala
Dunn+Datisi
Cehp+Fire
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami
Pronoun: ze/zir

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2022 8:33 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 605, Lukewarm wrote:I don't want Noraa and Datisi paired.
why
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
Come play Guess that Scummer OR ELSE
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Jack of All Trades
Lukewarm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2022 8:35 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 604, Bell wrote:There are 3 angles there and you’re just insisting the third one doesn’t exist through sheer bluster.

Eh.
I meant that I would share it in the main thread Day 2.

If Mala is town, I think that it is better to not say my current thoughts today, and I can drop it in our PT over night, and it can always make it to the main thread day 2.

If Mala is scum, my original theory is bad and wrong, so it doesn't matter.

What is the 3rd angle that you are saying that I am ignoring?
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2022 8:37 am

Post by Bell »

Third angle is that you’re scum and you’re putting your trust in Mala early to win points with her. Before trying to scoop her in your neighborhood with effort. Your thoughts are only moot because you either as town refuse to consider that your thoughts don’t help scum with their positioning which is (???) or you’re just posturing as scum without really thinking about it and hoping that confidence pushes you through the argument.

If Mala is town I don’t really think that will work because, uh, she’s malakittens. *waves hand* it’s possible she’s different than forever ago, but she’s a paranoid kitty and one of the more likely players to suddenly leave if they see red flags and you don’t dissuade them enough.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2022 8:37 am

Post by Bell »

Oh.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2022 8:38 am

Post by Datisi »

i'm debating whether i should be pretending to care and iso EvEryOnE or do the more realistic thing of just zooming through noraa and dunn and MAYBE lukewarm if mala doesn't insta-accept
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2022 8:39 am

Post by Bell »

I’m against arranged marriages on principal. Even though I think I would say the exact same thing if I were scum because ugh, self awareness is a curse sometimes. *burns out*
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Jack of All Trades
Lukewarm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2022 8:44 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 605, Lukewarm wrote:Hmmm. I don't want Noraa and Datisi paired.

If we are leaving Dunn behind, I think I want

Me+Mala
Noraa+Fire
Ceph+Datisi.

If Noraa is being left behind, I would want

Me+Mala
Dunn+Datisi
Cehp+Fire
I am realizing that there are too many moving parts for me to try and get it to where someone can hammer one option or the other. So, I can't really orcastrate this choice, and that is frustrating.

Me+Mala, and then Noraa+Fire, giving Dats the hammer between Ceph and Dunn might be the closest things that I can see. But, I don't really see Fire agreeing to that because he was scum reading Noraa.
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2022 8:45 am

Post by Prism »

won't be around until tomorrow
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2022 8:45 am

Post by Bell »

1. Noraa has been unique this game. A lot less aggri, a lot more organized, they gave themselves a time limit of 20 pages and I’m used to them just solving solving solving. So it feels out of character. I’m also not sure what to make of their instant collapse into self-recrimination about a dunn town flip, since they don’t actually do that when they’re town until after the flip and sometimes not even then if I remember correctly. It’s possible it’s designed just to look like they don’t know. On the other hand, they set themselves up as the Dunn expert so it’s a unique situation. I don’t think their credibility will be shot as much as they think, but I also don’t even know why I’m saying this because goddamn, if there’s one thing I don’t need more of this game it’s town reads.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2022 8:47 am

Post by Bell »

In post 614, Bell wrote:1. Noraa has been unique this game. A lot less aggri, a lot more organized, zir gave themselves a time limit of 20 pages and I’m used to them just solving solving solving. So it feels out of character. I’m also not sure what to make of zir instant collapse into self-recrimination about a dunn town flip, since zir don’t actually do that when they’re town until after the flip and sometimes not even then if I remember correctly. It’s possible it’s designed just to look like zir don’t know. On the other hand, zir set themselves up as the Dunn expert so it’s a unique situation. I don’t think zir credibility will be shot as much as zir thinks, but I also don’t even know why I’m saying this because goddamn, if there’s one thing I don’t need more of this game it’s town reads.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2022 8:52 am

Post by Datisi »

while i was on a walk, it did occur to me how if i accepted noraa, i could potentially do the same neighbourhood strategy i did last dance game, so luke i'd love to know why you oppose that pairing, and if it's anything else than reading the two of us as different alignments

actually you said you were rethinking your scumread of zir so like idk
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2022 8:56 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 592, Lukewarm wrote:I think pairing with Dats knowing that I am his top scum read just kills me day 2
also this isn't true, you were my top scumread from the remaining gents, which is like a third of the game and you're definitely not first on my shitlist
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2022 9:09 am

Post by Datisi »

okay, so i reread the dunnstral iso and it's definitely not as townie as i wanted to think

there are a few posts that i think are good, like calling out the ez bell townreads felt like a mindmeld, and overall explaining reads (which is not something i'm used to seeing from dunn) felt townie because i feel like it shows transparentness that's more likely to come from town

but the thing that's my problem here is that dunn still feels very low impact? like, they're putting in the effort of posting reads and asking questions, but i'm not sure i can actually see the desire to... drive the game in a certain direction, like i'm not sure i see a single question they asked that impacted their reads or made them push somewhere or like, did *anything* in their mind

not the worst iso but i definitely can see this flipping red now
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2022 9:09 am

Post by Datisi »

do noraa and dunn have history and is ze usually able to read them well?
~M
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2022 9:12 am

Post by Bell »

Noraa can you explain your change in attitude and general approach this game?
What’s the game plan? Why were you more mature this game than usual? What changed in how you decided to respond to people?
Why do you seem a little bit sad at the beginning of the game? Why did you delay your solving? Why did you try to present yourself as patient at the beginning of the game? Why did you ask for a truce with Andante? What do you think of Ydrasse right now?

I’m not sure if any of these questions will help me reach the right conclusions but it’s worth a shot.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2022 9:13 am

Post by Bell »

In post 619, Datisi wrote:do noraa and dunn have history and is ze usually able to read them well?
Yes. They’ve been consistently good about reading them. I have no idea if it’s luck. Given their reasoning has been down right terrible sometimes. But they were still right anyway. So *wiggles hands*
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2022 9:15 am

Post by Datisi »

oh, okay

that makes more sense as to why noraa seems to be that focused on dunn and why ze's picking at the miniscule point in his posting that doesn't seem to even reach my brain
~M
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2022 9:19 am

Post by Bell »

I mean, I already explained why I find dunn scum plausible.
Primarily because while he always jumps on the complain train when I get town binned as a word of caution.
Some of his questions have down right sucked and I associate that specifically with scum Dunn because he did that one whole time and thus it is always true from now until the end of time.
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2022 9:19 am

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 559, Noraa wrote:fire can you not accept that offer quite yet?
im going to be leaving soon and will likely not be able to be super caught up until monday. i currently see no reason not to accept besides that you asked me to wait, i want ceph over all the other remaining gentlemen

is there anything specific you were waiting for

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”