Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2022 2:34 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 318, ItalianoVD wrote:
In post 270, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 267, ItalianoVD wrote:I'd assume HEM is fairly town up to this point
Let's get into this since this a bit more.
HEM's early posting when I was feeling out the game was null, you know, when we were going back and forth about charm and whatnot, but I think his positioning around Mala was fair given the context and I didn't think it was scummy. At the time koopa's was more scummy and to a degree NK's, but I didn't see anything wrong with HEM's push.

yeah, his early is neutral. Like I said, most of the time there isn't action early game.

He made an action when he angled towards me because if I am correct in Koopa/Mala town while I was pushing Italiano town, Human pushing and angling at me is Win/Win because for all they knew I was about to tunnel Italiano, and it would set scum up well.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2022 2:36 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 324, koopashell wrote:VOTE: JacksonVirgo

I did an ISO skim, and as a holistic work, I didn't like it. - if FL is right on HEM, the pairing here is also possible.

Yeah, it's possible, just not really an important wagon.

I hate voting outliers because they're essentially just compromise wagons.

If you think that that pairing is possible, why not vote Human and see how JV reacts? As of right now, there's no case besides "little content" you can make on JV, so it's just gonna be fluffy noise.
koopashell
koopashell
They/Them
Goon
koopashell
They/Them
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2022 2:37 pm

Post by koopashell »

In post 326, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 324, koopashell wrote:VOTE: JacksonVirgo

I did an ISO skim, and as a holistic work, I didn't like it. - if FL is right on HEM, the pairing here is also possible.

Yeah, it's possible, just not really an important wagon.

I hate voting outliers because they're essentially just compromise wagons.

If you think that that pairing is possible, why not vote Human and see how JV reacts? As of right now, there's no case besides "little content" you can make on JV, so it's just gonna be fluffy noise.
I like to divide and conquer, and later consolidate. I'm the type that even if an elimination is very likely, I will vote off wagon to hunt for info :lol:
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2022 2:38 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Fair warning, I'm more likely to defend JacksonVirgo than some other slots if there isn't a strong case against him, if only because I'm more confident in my ability to read them over others.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2022 2:39 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

but ill let you case it through.
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2022 2:39 pm

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 298, Flavor Leaf wrote:If you're town, you werent.
Gotcha.
koopashell
koopashell
They/Them
Goon
koopashell
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2022 2:39 pm

Post by koopashell »

You know, reading ISOs is so powerful. I go to reISO HEM, and I see the very things you are saying, FL. It doesn't ever hurt to reread something when someone makes an accusation somewhere. The holistic work is always the most important.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2022 2:40 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 331, koopashell wrote:You know, reading ISOs is so powerful. I go to reISO HEM, and I see the very things you are saying, FL. It doesn't ever hurt to reread something when someone makes an accusation somewhere. The holistic work is always the most important.
Omg, that's so funny, I just checked JV's ISO. :lol:
koopashell
koopashell
They/Them
Goon
koopashell
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2022 2:41 pm

Post by koopashell »

In post 116, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 115, humaneatingmonkey wrote:no further questions
HEM is town. That is all
In post 138, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 132, Not Known 15 wrote:VOTE: Malakittens
This one is pretty obvious.
VOTE: NK15
In post 139, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 134, Not Known 15 wrote:
But I also get how that frustration could be genuine, so a slot to keep an eye on for now.
Frustration can come from scum, too. In this case it is not town-indicative.
In post 137, Malakittens wrote:The most scummiest votes on my wagon is NK15 & koopa. Koopa because I didn't like the trajectory, NK15 because that post was scummy af.
Roden is prob town as stated before. HEM is up in the air.
Koopa looks decent, don't agree with you for them but NK15 I can agree with. HEM is very likely Town, but not something I am willing to delve into as if I get everyone to TR them they gonna die. Roden I am indifferent about
In post 142, JacksonVirgo wrote:Confident in this vote.
I am confident in my villaread on NK15, and thus this string of posts - particularly in a wolf!HEM world - are wolfy.
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2022 2:41 pm

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 300, Flavor Leaf wrote:The Italiano scumread relied on you pulling a strong scum move, and i dont necessarily think that's the case.

I use that tactic a lot as scum, so it kinda like triggered something, but seeing you post more in real time while I'm here's kind of let me feel your personality more, and I don't think that's what you were doing at all.

I also kinda used the wagon on you to ingrain myself into this game more.
Cool. Happy to help. :lol:
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2022 2:41 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 331, koopashell wrote:You know, reading ISOs is so powerful. I go to reISO HEM, and I see the very things you are saying, FL. It doesn't ever hurt to reread something when someone makes an accusation somewhere. The holistic work is always the most important.

yeah, i got frantic because i called it out that they were gonna get to hide behind a 1v1 by angling that way towards me.

At the very least, even if i'm wrong with Human, i like that you're able to see what I'm talking about.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2022 2:44 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Spoiler:
In post 333, koopashell wrote:
In post 116, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 115, humaneatingmonkey wrote:no further questions
HEM is town. That is all
In post 138, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 132, Not Known 15 wrote:VOTE: Malakittens
VOTE: NK15
In post 139, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 134, Not Known 15 wrote:
But I also get how that frustration could be genuine, so a slot to keep an eye on for now.
Frustration can come from scum, too. In this case it is not town-indicative.
In post 137, Malakittens wrote:The most scummiest votes on my wagon is NK15 & koopa. Koopa because I didn't like the trajectory, NK15 because that post was scummy af.
Roden is prob town as stated before. HEM is up in the air.
Koopa looks decent, don't agree with you for them but NK15 I can agree with. HEM is very likely Town, but not something I am willing to delve into as if I get everyone to TR them they gonna die. Roden I am indifferent about
In post 142, JacksonVirgo wrote:Confident in this vote.

I am confident in my villaread on NK15, and thus this string of posts - particularly in a wolf!HEM world - are wolfy.[/quote]

I get it. I unfortunately after looking at it more am starting to lean more town on JV, though. =/

I'm also leaning town on NK15, but I see the vote onto Nk15 as townie who's possibly incorrect rather than scum trying to do anything. I don't think JV does that as scum. Personality read.

continue pushing it, though, I'm just giving me two cents. It's a fine read, I get why you're doing it.
koopashell
koopashell
They/Them
Goon
koopashell
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2022 2:45 pm

Post by koopashell »

Italiano, would you say you have an ego at all? :P
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2022 2:45 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I'm gonna cool down now, I've been here a while.

Seems like Human actively wanted me to drown myself out tbh.

It's at least acknowledged and seen by one person as a possible scenario, and thats good enough for me at this point in the game.
koopashell
koopashell
They/Them
Goon
koopashell
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2022 2:46 pm

Post by koopashell »

Overall it does look like that there is a strong possibility that the Salad slot has to be a wolf based on the teams I am seeing so far.

So RIP to whoever has to replace in to that haha
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2022 2:47 pm

Post by ItalianoVD »

I gotta say your case on HEM is pretty dang solid., especially given the responses in and . I do wanna think that he is just a townie not thinking, but I don't think so now.

VOTE: humaneatingmonkey
koopashell
koopashell
They/Them
Goon
koopashell
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2022 2:48 pm

Post by koopashell »

You know I haven't pulled my ultimate trump card of going through any of these players' prior games for myself for the ultimate cheat code(meta is cheating!! and also based) - And I feel I might have to potentially :lol: But I'm still having fun blustering through this without any meta, part of why I started here so I could practice without it :lol:
koopashell
koopashell
They/Them
Goon
koopashell
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2022 2:49 pm

Post by koopashell »

The thing that really gets me the most about HEM is the excuse they pulled at the start of lowposting - and I know myself, I tend to also want to lowpost more when I am a wolf to relieve pressure, because out of sight is out of mind. (I know 1000% I get more pushes on me when I am the person most people see)

It's a small detail but I do remember it did lightly skeeve me at the time.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2022 2:57 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 41, humaneatingmonkey wrote:im not seeing what you're seeing when you mean both kitty's posts are fairly pure tonally that i can dismiss them as town, and i think scum would be more trigger happy to give that assessment.
so now i'm asking you how you reached that judgment.

i also think malakittens is addressing JV as if they already know JV is town and is trying to get their trust. that's a very weak read tho, and it seems like there's background there.
this could be an anti partner from JV-Human to shade onto Malakittens.

Human had early scum reads on Mala/Koopa, but switched when they needed to go against me.

This could be a Kitty-Human pairing post.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2022 2:59 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 45, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 43, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 38, koopashell wrote:
In post 36, humaneatingmonkey wrote:
In post 34, koopashell wrote:Mala villagery tho, why do you want to vote only villagers mr monkey?
villagey how?
That entrance is fairly pure tonally, what's bad about it? :P
That it assumes that FL is town?
it should always just be assumed i'm town
In post 46, humaneatingmonkey wrote:Flavor Leaf
Most Cunning Manipulator
Don Corleone
A guy smoking a cigarette rolling his eye on you

Yep. I can trust this guy.

while this is a little nitpicky, I can see scum throwing this line to add just a little bit extra paranoia to my slot, even though my line was pretty throwaway ego joke.

Wouldnt use it as a main thing ever, but just a few extra sprinkles to the scum case sundae.
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2022 3:00 pm

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 302, koopashell wrote:What's bad about it? In your own words - No vagueness.
It's kinda interesting that you'd think I'd be vague about it or that I would not use my own words.

Anyway, while I was catching up and even before I had to leave, you were saying that you kinda townread me for how I was scumreading you. You also said you vote to provide pressure. Well I didn't think I needed to be pressured as I was pretty open and responsive all game, so the vote was very suspicious to me. Flavor Leaf comes in and says he kinda scumreads me and after no real fight from you, given your previous read on me, you just kinda jumped in headfirst. I gotta say, you feel very malleable as a player, like wherever the wind takes you, you'll just blow with it. It was like that with Mala, you didn't really start pushing her until the rest of us did. You also voted for Scorpious
after
I mentioned it as a hot take solve. I know you said you had him in your solve, but you didn't really expand on it until after the fact iirc. I don't know, like I wanna townread you, but you keep making it hard with these posts and actions man.
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2022 3:02 pm

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 304, Flavor Leaf wrote:This is also Human's interpretation of what my push was on you, and sure, I understand when he thought I was calling you fluffy, but after clearing it up, he decided to vote me, which is inherently scummy and then went into immediate dismissal mode that was different than his initial posts.

I believe he came into that with the angle of getting into a 1v1 with me to break up Koopa/FL from developing.
I didn't think you were calling me fluffy, so there's that.
Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2022 3:08 pm

Post by Scorpious »

In post 239, koopashell wrote:VOTE: Italiano

I guess it doesn't ever hurt to crank up the heat. Scorpious was more a "do something" vote anyways.
Explain.
"Would you like to know more?"

I am like a renaissance artist. People appreciate me more after I am dead

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

People always fear what they don't understand
koopashell
koopashell
They/Them
Goon
koopashell
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2022 3:10 pm

Post by koopashell »

In post 345, ItalianoVD wrote:
In post 302, koopashell wrote:What's bad about it? In your own words - No vagueness.
It's kinda interesting that you'd think I'd be vague about it or that I would not use my own words.

Anyway, while I was catching up and even before I had to leave, you were saying that you kinda townread me for how I was scumreading you. You also said you vote to provide pressure. Well I didn't think I needed to be pressured as I was pretty open and responsive all game, so the vote was very suspicious to me. Flavor Leaf comes in and says he kinda scumreads me and after no real fight from you, given your previous read on me, you just kinda jumped in headfirst. I gotta say, you feel very malleable as a player, like wherever the wind takes you, you'll just blow with it. It was like that with Mala, you didn't really start pushing her until the rest of us did. You also voted for Scorpious
after
I mentioned it as a hot take solve. I know you said you had him in your solve, but you didn't really expand on it until after the fact iirc. I don't know, like I wanna townread you, but you keep making it hard with these posts and actions man.
consider: when people post about people, it brings that person to the forefront of their mind, and they go into more depth on them -> what you call "wind blowing", I call natural human psychology. I am willing to listen to others.

Should I explicitly find you a wolf for suddenly pushing HEM after it's become clear that no one else finds me wolfy and FL stated a strong read on HEM as well as myself?

Apply your own logic to your own POV and see that it is not effective here.
koopashell
koopashell
They/Them
Goon
koopashell
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2022 3:10 pm

Post by koopashell »

In post 347, Scorpious wrote:
In post 239, koopashell wrote:VOTE: Italiano

I guess it doesn't ever hurt to crank up the heat. Scorpious was more a "do something" vote anyways.
Explain.
I counter with: Keep reading.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”