Micro 1051 | Minimalist Micro Normal | Postgame

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
RH
RH
he/him
Goon
RH
he/him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #825 (ISO) » Mon Apr 18, 2022 4:25 pm

Post by RH »

Day 2 Count III

(E-2) - ,
(E-3) -
Not Voting
- NorwegianboyEE, RCEnigma, Something_Smart, Toogeloo, Tracer Bullet, Wallflower

Notes
  • My mod ISO is here.
  • With 7 remaining, it takes 4 to form a majority.
  • Toogeloo is V/LA for (expired on 2022-04-18 23:59:59).
The
Day
concludes in (expired on 2022-04-23 14:11:33).

Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea
Pronoun: He / Him / His

Post Post #826 (ISO) » Mon Apr 18, 2022 5:07 pm

Post by Ircher »

In post 782, Tracer Bullet wrote:do you have examples of how I lied and manipulated in a way that proves I'm scum? i'm always interested in that.
There are tons of examples of you lying about the game state that I've already pointed out. For instance, where you claim that people aren't bothering to play.
In post 783, Tracer Bullet wrote:btw I think it's funny you think I'm misrepresenting the game state when literally nobody is posting but go off champ
Yes, things slowed down because it was a holiday (Easter, Passover, etc.) This is further evidenced by the fact that two players declared V/LA over the weekend.
In post 795, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 768, Ircher wrote:We're killing Tracer or Toogeloo today.
Do you really think this is 1 for 1 or just that tracer is scum?
I think the two have an 80% chance of 1 scum among them based on the timing and forming of the Meg wagon.
In post 788, RCEnigma wrote:I'm still convinced tracer/ss/wall has 1 if not both scum.
In post 798, RCEnigma wrote:My scumread on them is low in confidence but my pool is what it is because I can consider myself norwee and Ircher all town. If I make a leap on you as town that's all that's left. I'm not fully there, but I do keep flipping back and forth.
I noticed you excluded Toogeloo from your pool. Why?
In post 806, Wallflower wrote:If Norwe-scum/Tracer-town, best to let Tracer go.
I'm not sure I'm following your logic fully here. The way I see it, the Meg wagon wouldn't have launched off the ground without NorwegianBoy's support. To be clear here, I'm not necessarily condemning as "guilty by association" here for that, but I don't see how it makes NorwegianBoy town here. I agree though with your logic for the S/S case.
In post 662, Something_Smart wrote:Tracer seems to be genuinely invested in affecting the day's outcome which I don't think he would always feel the need to do as scum,
I think the worst gave a pretty good rebuttal of this point in .
In post 820, NorwegianboyEE wrote:How about we ask questions that matter.

Who do people think Tracer would have as an viable partner if we were to assume he’s scum? I think that’s a good way to solve.
I’d analyze now but i’m typing this on my phone in 2 AM.
I'd have to think about this.

I'd say Smart would fit, but really, Smart is a viable scum partner for anyone here. I'd say that you and Tracer were probably too synced D1 to be scum together. Not impossible but unlikely. Wallflower is just town, so I'm not considering that as an option either.
Links: User Page | GTKAS
Do you have questions, ideas, or feedback for the Scummies? Please pm me!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Mon Apr 18, 2022 5:09 pm

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 826, Ircher wrote:I think the worst gave a pretty good rebuttal of this point in 691.
I guess? Pooky is an extremely adaptable scum player though. I don't think he would necessarily push the game forward if he thought it would be to his detriment, and I think it probably was to his detriment overall if he's scum.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Mon Apr 18, 2022 5:10 pm

In post 826, Ircher wrote:Wallflower is just town
Could you give me the tl;dr on this read?
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea
Pronoun: He / Him / His

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Mon Apr 18, 2022 5:17 pm

Post by Ircher »

It's their posts from 129 to 156. It's got that "inexperienced" feel but it comes across in a natural and genuine way. (Yes, there's the case to be made that scum!Wallflower does it for the town cred, but I've weighed the two possibilities and based on my understnading, it comes out strongly in favor of Wall being town here.) Aside from that, they've given a steady stream of reads that flow in a logical progression. I don't see an agenda from the slot but rather a genuine curiosity.
Links: User Page | GTKAS
Do you have questions, ideas, or feedback for the Scummies? Please pm me!
Tracer Bullet
Tracer Bullet
Goon
Tracer Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Mon Apr 18, 2022 6:17 pm

Post by Tracer Bullet »

are you just taking duckie's word for it or have you actually read any of my scum games for yourself
Tracer Bullet
Tracer Bullet
Goon
Tracer Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Mon Apr 18, 2022 6:18 pm

Post by Tracer Bullet »

here's my last completed scum game:

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=88618

Day 1 stalls for town.

Read my Day 1 play

its literally me doing absolutely nothing
Tracer Bullet
Tracer Bullet
Goon
Tracer Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Mon Apr 18, 2022 6:19 pm

Post by Tracer Bullet »

here's the game completed before that:

I'm in a hydra with Ydra and we shitpost random art and then quickhammer someone

viewtopic.php?t=88401&f=23&st=0&sk=t&sd ... er_sort=Go
Tracer Bullet
Tracer Bullet
Goon
Tracer Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Mon Apr 18, 2022 6:21 pm

Post by Tracer Bullet »

like if the town isn't doing shit

I don't need to do shit either
Tracer Bullet
Tracer Bullet
Goon
Tracer Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #834 (ISO) » Mon Apr 18, 2022 6:23 pm

Post by Tracer Bullet »

In post 826, Ircher wrote:There are tons of examples of you lying about the game state that I've already pointed out. For instance, 641 where you claim that people aren't bothering to play.
this is my complaint

"what r u talking about can't be bothered

im like the only person other than norwee and you who is actually moving vote around and trying to get an elim done.

is ircher even playing? lol
duckie is tunneled
meg hasn't posted in forever
SS has never voted or done anything cuz he's SS and he's taken a vow of never doing anything
Tooge popped in and said oh ill vote this cuz its not me - said nothing about SS.
I dont even remember who the 6th person on this list is"

-Pooky

Which of those characterizations is inaccurate Ircher?
Tracer Bullet
Tracer Bullet
Goon
Tracer Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #835 (ISO) » Mon Apr 18, 2022 6:49 pm

Post by Tracer Bullet »

like do you think I have restless leg syndrome and I have to compulsively post or some bullshit when I'm mafia?

I am perfectly fine sitting still and doing nothing if I am not being suspected as scum.

I'm like a fucking tree.
Tracer Bullet
Tracer Bullet
Goon
Tracer Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #836 (ISO) » Mon Apr 18, 2022 6:52 pm

Post by Tracer Bullet »

like look at this meg iso:

viewtopic.php?t=89250&f=83&st=0&sk=t&sd ... er_sort=Go

25 posts before I started wagonning there.

Most of them are just comments about nothing.

They literally didn't do anything with their vote the entire fucking day.

They voteplanted on SS for "pressure"

when SS did nothing

they came abd posted a readlist where they dont blame SS for doing nothing

SO WHAT WAS EVEN THE POINT OF PUTTING A VOTE ON SS IN THE FIRST PLACE

thats why I pushed Meg - because Meg literally did nothing and that's perfectly fine for scum to do because scum dont need to do anything if they are not suspected.

Was I wrong? Yea I was wrong. But the fact remains Meg!town put their vote on SS for most of the day and then randomly showed up at the end, posted a shitty readlist with barely any conclusions and then decided to vote for me because "i want to sheep the conftown" like how the fuck am i supposed to look at that and not think "wow that looks like a scumfuck"
Tracer Bullet
Tracer Bullet
Goon
Tracer Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #837 (ISO) » Mon Apr 18, 2022 6:53 pm

Post by Tracer Bullet »

and trust me

I am perfectly fine playing like meg if I am scum

post a random ass readlist off random.org.

mason dude likes it

and then I sit there twiddling my thumbs doing nothing and pop up at the end and go ooooh lets sheep the conftown

like come the fuck on
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #838 (ISO) » Mon Apr 18, 2022 7:15 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

I can self meta too.

My last scum game was the Jungle of Bullshit game. I didn't even have to try, but I did. Like, I went full try hard. Before that, I was in the Color Red for half a day in the pairs game. I went full try hard there too.

The reason I hate playing Mafia is because I legit lose sleep over whether or not people can see through my bullshit. Like, I had to replace our of a Mafia game at one point because I lost sleep while I was sick, and it literally affected my health.

My scum tell is invisible to everyone, but it's simple. If I'm losing sleep over a game, I'm scum.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #839 (ISO) » Mon Apr 18, 2022 10:11 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Are you suggesting we need an bedcam to see if you are losing sleep this game or not.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #840 (ISO) » Mon Apr 18, 2022 10:19 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 827, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 826, Ircher wrote:I think the worst gave a pretty good rebuttal of this point in 691.
I guess? Pooky is an extremely adaptable scum player though. I don't think he would necessarily push the game forward if he thought it would be to his detriment, and I think it probably was to his detriment overall if he's scum.
I’m still sleepy so i read this as: "Pooky’s an adorable scum plsyer" and i was like, awww. That’s totally true!
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #841 (ISO) » Mon Apr 18, 2022 10:34 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 839, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Are you suggesting we need an bedcam to see if you are losing sleep this game or not.
I'm not saying I'm into this. But I am saying I have $10.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #842 (ISO) » Mon Apr 18, 2022 10:38 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 826, Ircher wrote:I noticed you excluded Toogeloo from your pool. Why?
I don't have a read on toog one way or the other. Like if it's between toog and tracer I'm probably going tracer. If Toog is scum +1 it has to be with norwee since that's the ONLY slot securely townread enough to give toog the leeway to do nothing.

And I townread Norway more than I town read you so.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #843 (ISO) » Mon Apr 18, 2022 10:59 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Townread more than conf!town? There is just nor wee that’s true.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #844 (ISO) » Mon Apr 18, 2022 11:03 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

How am i supposed to scum hint if nobody calls me scum for a scummy reason so i can just zone in on them.
Sigh, guess i gotta think about this game today.

- Bunno
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #845 (ISO) » Mon Apr 18, 2022 11:04 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

Nor way you just made that joke.

Honestly yeah, Ircher posts and my brain goes....yeah scum made that post. Except he's town.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #846 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2022 12:50 am

In post 840, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I’m still sleepy so i read this as: "Pooky’s an adorable scum plsyer" and i was like, awww. That’s totally true!
Idk I watched him give Cakez PTSD in slow motion in pokemon large theme. He's adorable until he isn't.
Wallflower
Wallflower
She
Goon
Wallflower
She
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She

Post Post #847 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2022 2:13 am

Post by Wallflower »

VOTE: Tracer Bullet

E-1
Tracer Bullet
Tracer Bullet
Goon
Tracer Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #848 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2022 2:15 am

Post by Tracer Bullet »

In post 846, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 840, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I’m still sleepy so i read this as: "Pooky’s an adorable scum plsyer" and i was like, awww. That’s totally true!
Idk I watched him give Cakez PTSD in slow motion in pokemon large theme. He's adorable until he isn't.

True but I spent like the first 9 days of the game just lol-catting and doing nothing because I'm very good at staying alive while doing nothing.

I don't actually pull my claws out until it's absolutely necessary and I have no issues with
doing nothing
if that's what everyone else is doing.
Wallflower
Wallflower
She
Goon
Wallflower
She
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She

Post Post #849 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2022 2:19 am

Post by Wallflower »

In post 808, Something_Smart wrote:I absolutely want to kill Tracer or Toog today, but I also don't want to kill Tracer today, and I also don't want to kill Toog today.

And the solution is to suck it up and decide which of my towncases is weaker. Any thoughts/questions on my reasoning in would be appreciated; I'm going to make an effort to dive into those reads a little more.
Going back to this, I’m interested in why you want to kill Tracer or Toog today.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”