Micro 1051 | Minimalist Micro Normal | Postgame

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Tracer Bullet
Tracer Bullet
Goon
Tracer Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #850 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2022 2:23 am

Post by Tracer Bullet »

In post 378, RH wrote:

Day 1 Count X

Notes
  • My mod ISO is here.
  • With 9 remaining, it takes 5 to form a majority.
The
Day
concludes in (expired on 2022-04-14 19:26:23).

btw this is the game state when I started doing stuff ^

You see this vote count?

the highest votes on a player is (2) and it's 2 votes each for each mason and a bunch of scattered 1 votes.

there is literally 0 threat to anyone who could possibly be scum.

I have no reason to do anything as scum in this game state because like I don't give a fuck what happens when no scum are under anything resembling a threat.

I can just let the clock run out and I usually do because why stick your neck out and try to push the game state foward when nothing is happening and no scum are under threat?

I decide to vote/push Ircher who is townreading me

this literally makes 0 sense for scum!me to do.

Here this is from angela(shiki) in a different game with me describing how to read me and my ethos as scum:

viewtopic.php?p=13304997#p13304997

It is extremely accurate about how I approach mafia
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2022 2:42 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Hmm i want to rebel against the game again cus i feel like this hits town.
But if Tracer is scum i’m gonna feel like a dick for white knighting them two days in a row.
This just sucks.
Plz nobody hammer i need to like… actually hard analyze Pooky but i need dinner first.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Wallflower
Wallflower
She
Goon
Wallflower
She
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2022 2:44 am

Post by Wallflower »

I think Tracer is putting a lot more effort into defending themselves and proving their innocece than actually trying to solve the game, which is very much at odds with the repeated "I don't care if i'm limmed" mantra.

I get where you're at Norwe, but I think this is more likely to hit scum than any other vote atm.
Tracer Bullet
Tracer Bullet
Goon
Tracer Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2022 2:57 am

Post by Tracer Bullet »

I do not care if I get limmed it is a reflection on the poor play of the town that limmed me.

I do care if I get limmed without putting in the effort to defend myself because I will not have fulfilled my basic responsibility to this town to try not to get limmed.
Tracer Bullet
Tracer Bullet
Goon
Tracer Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2022 3:05 am

Post by Tracer Bullet »

In post 852, Wallflower wrote:I think Tracer is putting a lot more effort into defending themselves and proving their innocece than actually trying to solve the game, which is very much at odds with the repeated "I don't care if i'm limmed" mantra.

Today opened with a conftown player calling for me to die.

My primary priority for today is to convince this conftown player not to push for me to be eliminated

this is because I am town and avoiding town eliminations is part of what being town is about.

Ircher does not have the time to talk and sort me in real time.

I have been available for a lot of time to talk to him.

Instead he takes like 1 day + to reply to me and I reply to him almost immediately.

That is a reflection of the time he is willing to spend on this game.

That's fine. in the end of the day he has to live with himself not me.
Tracer Bullet
Tracer Bullet
Goon
Tracer Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2022 3:06 am

Post by Tracer Bullet »

I think perhaps it is just not a good fit for me to play with people who don't post and aren't online to talk very much.

I just have much more time than most of you to actually be here.
Tracer Bullet
Tracer Bullet
Goon
Tracer Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2022 3:08 am

Post by Tracer Bullet »

I would be happy to be eliminated.

It would be one less thing for me to be obligated to do.

but until I am eliminated I am going to fulfill my obligations.
Tracer Bullet
Tracer Bullet
Goon
Tracer Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2022 3:09 am

Post by Tracer Bullet »

Notice for example very few people actually talk to me about things that matter.

like what do you think of player ___

what is your read of player ___

like even if you in your mind have locked me as scum, does it not behoove you to ask me questions in order to figure out who my partner is?

no

there is no interest in it.

You are all extremely lazy
Tracer Bullet
Tracer Bullet
Goon
Tracer Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2022 3:10 am

Post by Tracer Bullet »

I am being unpleasant.

I should be nice and nod and just let you kill me.

It would be the nicer thing to do.

I hate obligations.

They are like an anchor.
Tracer Bullet
Tracer Bullet
Goon
Tracer Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2022 3:11 am

Post by Tracer Bullet »

I sincerely mean it when I say I will be very happy if you just hammer me here so I do not have to keep playing.

I detest the laziness of this town.
Tracer Bullet
Tracer Bullet
Goon
Tracer Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2022 3:12 am

Post by Tracer Bullet »

I just want to say again that none of what I say should be viewed as an insult to your character or person.

There is more than one way to play this game. I simply do not like the way it is being done here. That is my own personal opinion.

You are all lovely people and I have enjoyed talking with each and every one of you.
Wallflower
Wallflower
She
Goon
Wallflower
She
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2022 3:18 am

Post by Wallflower »

In post 860, Tracer Bullet wrote:I just want to say again that none of what I say should be viewed as an insult to your character or person.

There is more than one way to play this game. I simply do not like the way it is being done here. That is my own personal opinion.

You are all lovely people and I have enjoyed talking with each and every one of you.
Thanks Tracer. I have also enjoyed your presence in this game.

I truly believe that we are on opposite teams here, which makes it hard, but I look forward to an opportunity in the future where the cards may fall differently.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2022 3:32 am

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 849, Wallflower wrote:Going back to this, I’m interested in why you want to kill Tracer or Toog today.
Oh. Because the vote movement near the end of day 1 seems pretty critical and it's impossible to make sense of without knowing the alignment of either of them.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2022 3:32 am

And because having them crossvoting in lylo would be an absolute nightmare
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2022 3:34 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 826, Ircher wrote:I think the two have an 80% chance of 1 scum among them based on the timing and forming of the Meg wagon.
You're saying you just think it's tracer then. Toog wasn't a part of the flash wagon.
Tracer Bullet
Tracer Bullet
Goon
Tracer Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2022 4:08 am

Post by Tracer Bullet »

In post 862, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 849, Wallflower wrote:Going back to this, I’m interested in why you want to kill Tracer or Toog today.
Oh. Because the vote movement near the end of day 1 seems pretty critical and it's impossible to make sense of without knowing the alignment of either of them.
this is an interesting take from SS because when I asked him yesterday who he wanted to vote for between Tracer/Tooge he said niether and he wanted to wagon on Meg or ___ instead.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2022 4:20 am

Yes. I like to think that my resistance was part of what made the critical vote movements happen.
Tracer Bullet
Tracer Bullet
Goon
Tracer Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2022 4:55 am

Post by Tracer Bullet »

In post 851, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Hmm i want to rebel against the game again cus i feel like this hits town.
But if Tracer is scum i’m gonna feel like a dick for white knighting them two days in a row.
This just sucks.
Plz nobody hammer i need to like… actually hard analyze Pooky but i need dinner first.

also I just wanted to say something about this post.

I'm not sure what common parlance is but in my experience "White Knight" refers to a mafia player defending a town player for towncred.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2022 5:11 am

That is the usual use of it, but I can see what he meant metaphorically.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2022 6:51 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 867, Tracer Bullet wrote:
In post 851, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Hmm i want to rebel against the game again cus i feel like this hits town.
This just sucks.

also I just wanted to say something about this post.

I'm not sure what common parlance is but in my experience "White Knight" refers to a mafia player defending a town player for towncred.
A town player defending a mafia player can be white knighting in my vocabulary.
Even a town player defending another town player can be white knighting. Especially if it's an slot that has done extremely scummy stuff and would prob be better dead.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2022 6:51 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Semantics!
The best part of mafia.

- Bunno
RH
RH
he/him
Goon
RH
he/him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2022 10:40 am

Post by RH »

Day 2 Count IV

(E-1) - , ,
(E-3) -
Not Voting
- NorwegianboyEE, RCEnigma, Something_Smart

Notes
  • My mod ISO is here.
  • With 7 remaining, it takes 4 to form a majority.
The
Day
concludes in (expired on 2022-04-23 14:11:33).

Tracer Bullet
Tracer Bullet
Goon
Tracer Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2022 10:52 am

Post by Tracer Bullet »

In post 857, Tracer Bullet wrote:Notice for example very few people actually talk to me about things that matter.

like what do you think of player ___

what is your read of player ___

like even if you in your mind have locked me as scum, does it not behoove you to ask me questions in order to figure out who my partner is?

no

there is no interest in it.
I am still here to talk about reads if anyone actually wants to like try to play the game.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2022 12:57 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Can you talk about why you think the player you are voting is mafia?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2022 1:01 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Cus like, i think i’m starting to understand what some people are getting at.
You have been talking a LOT about yourself, like taking all of your post lately it seems like you are being very self-absorbed rather than focusing on you know. Why it’s a good idea for town to vote the people you allegefly scumread. But that seems to be second priority for you right now.
So could you just expand a bit on why voting Toog is a good idea? I’m assuming they are your main scumread since that’s who you are voting at this point?

- Bunno

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”