Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1800 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2022 7:16 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 1764, Bell wrote:Currently leaning to pair with fire.
The idea that I as scum would ever put you in a position to have sole power over an elim is questionable at best
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1801 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2022 7:18 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 1785, mykonian wrote:I'm fine with bell making their own choice without outside influence.
Easy to say when no one in their right mind would take your partner!
Bartleby the Scrivener
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1802 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2022 7:22 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 1801, Cephrir wrote:
In post 1785, mykonian wrote:I'm fine with bell making their own choice without outside influence.
Easy to say when no one in their right mind would take your partner!
I would dance with myself.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #1803 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2022 7:23 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 1660, Bell wrote:I’m waiting for datasi to get back and the. I’ll just start trying to move the discussion productively to who I should pair with.
i'm around, kinda. hi.

okay, i will be very surprised if dunn is mafia this game

my current things of interest are (1) did andante ever explain why she had such a strong townread on cephrir, (2) how did she come to think her own partner is mafia
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1804 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2022 7:24 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 1800, Cephrir wrote:
The idea that I as scum would ever put you in a position to have sole power over an elim is questionable at best
allow me to rephrase for emphasis.

bell if i had the power to give someone a gun as any alignment i would never ever give it to you even if i was confirmed town.
Bartleby the Scrivener
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1805 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2022 7:24 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1774, Andante wrote:it really looks like bell is only going "who do I stand the best chance at survivng long game with" cause notice how Bell wants nothing to do with me cause all I've done is "IM LEAVING!!!" bell is trying to find the least likely person to leave tbh...
In post 1779, Andante wrote:Like, why not have a strong read and just go for it, instead of this game of "I'll say I'll partner with everyone... except andante... test the waters...." everything about this feels like scum, and I'm confused why I'm the only one who sees it
I also don't think that this has happened He named exactly 4 names he was considering (out of 10 options), and they correlate to his stated scum reads.

Like, his start of phase suggestions were :Prism, Lukewarm, fire, Or datasi, which kills Andante, Mala, Ceph, or Dunn respectively.

Which of those, the only one I do not see him scum reading prior is Mala.

Andante. Pretend that you think that Bell is town for a minute. He said that he town reads Prism, and that he scum reads you (and he had both of those reads before he was given the ability to choose, and LONG before you started saying you wanted to leave) - Why in the world would you expect him to then be open to pairing with you.

Like, looking at this part of your argument feels like you are saying "BELL IS REFUSING TO KILL HIS TOWN READ, AND REFUSING TO PAIR UP WITH HIS SCUM READ. SO SCUMMMMYYYY"
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1806 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2022 7:25 am

Post by Lukewarm »

I'm dying at that emoji that manifested itself in the middle of my post.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1807 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2022 7:26 am

Post by Enchant »

I thought that's on purpose...
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1808 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2022 7:29 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1803, Datisi wrote:my current things of interest are (1) did andante ever explain why she had such a strong townread on cephrir, (2) how did she come to think her own partner is mafia
1) Not.

2) Shes made a few posts about it - I'll see if I can grab the relevant ones
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #1809 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2022 7:30 am

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 1804, Cephrir wrote:
In post 1800, Cephrir wrote:
allow me to rephrase for emphasis.

bell if i had the power to give someone a gun as any alignment i would never ever give it to you even if i was confirmed town.
this is a pretty good point tbh

bell i would prefer you pair with someone else
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1810 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2022 7:31 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1615, Andante wrote:the new prism came into the PT telling me how to look less scummy... but that they think I'm town.... that is a mafia slot!!!!
In post 1625, Andante wrote:
In post 1561, Ginngie wrote:
In post 11, Andante wrote:AYYYYYY So last time I was maf, and like, we didn't solve in the hood at all, and I kinda liked that sooo I don't plan on posting significantly in the hood, like I'd rather just dump thoughts in the thread, so yeah, but TOWN!!! LET'S GOOOOOO I only accept dance proposals from town! We are endgaming! gg. tryhard mode activated. maf be scared
I know it's the first page but I cant help but talk about this.

Andante states in this post that they were mafia and didn't like posting in hoods not needing to solve. What I can interpret is that they found no real reason to post in hoods, so she decided to write them off for this game.

What I find interesting however, is that I come into the PT and it's literally just Andante trying to strike up any conversation and Prism left her hanging. What I like about this is that I personally can't help but try and socialize(play the game) with whatever topics I'm allowed to post in. It's like I can see the growth of at first thinking the hoods aren't necessary; then thinking hey might as well try and use it since they're town this game and then seeing the frustration of of Prism not posting in the hood.

Now the hood was created on the 18th and I iso'd Prism to check for their interactions with Andante after the hood was created. Didn't really interact with each other. And I kinda forgot where I was going with this cuz I got distracted by the isos. Oh I think what I was looking for was how Prism and Andante interacted in the main thread and not just the PT. Prism and Andante didn't really communicate in the thread, and given Prism's stated annoyance with hoods, I do give props for Andante for trying to do anything at all in the hood. Think about it from scum!Andante perspecitive. You like ignoring hoods as scum, and you get partnered with someone who hates hoods; thats literally a perfect pairing to just ignore it. Now town!Andante however can't help but try to interact. There's that need to solve which is hard to fake.

As silly as this is, I believe Andante is my first townread for the game.

ALSO mala it's way to early to be calling me townie, honestly it shouldn't feel townie because I gave an RVS post and did set up speculation before doing reads like this post. However I didn't have this post yet, so I'm curious what I've done that you felt was townie.
This feels maffy... my partner is mafia. we were the first pair of the game... and I picked a mafia...
In post 1628, Andante wrote:Like... "I come into the PT and it's andante talking"

I had 5 posts... 5 whole posts.. 1 was just "wtf? when did firebringer join?"
2 were begging prism to kill me and 2 were just thoughts....

Like, how is that screaming that I'm town....
In post 1636, Andante wrote:GINNGIE IS TRING ME FOR BAD REASONS!!!! IT PROBABLY JUST COMES FROM MAFIA. MY PARTNER IS MAFIA. THANK YOU VERY MUCH.
In post 1645, Andante wrote:whatever, I can at least try.

I want to leave this dance now
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1811 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2022 7:47 am

Post by Datisi »

thank you lukewarm i appreciate you

that is a very odd situation, in the sense that i don't often see disagreements about hood contents? i can definitely see the scum!ginnie angle from this if the hood really is almost empty as andante says, since i think scum has good incentive to be townreading their dance partner in this game.

if the hood does contain chatter the way ginnie suggests, then i almost think that makes andante scummy? like, at first i thought how that'd be townie since scum!her didn't really do much in hoods last dance game, so why start now. but also last game her partner was firebringer, who constantly kept talking about leaving... and i really did not like

though there is a very easy way to resolve both slots huehuehue

ok, has bell ever talked about wanting to yeet prism/ginnie?
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1812 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2022 7:54 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1811, Datisi wrote:ok, has bell ever talked about wanting to yeet prism/ginnie?
Bell mentioned considering pairing with Prism, which would kill Andante. But that is when Andante started saying that she wanted to just leave with Prism, and then Bell kinda walked away from the convo because (from what I gathered) he wanted to see if andante would follow through.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1813 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2022 7:54 am

Post by Andante »

the hood was super empty yes. I don’t see the issue?? like how does that make me scummier?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1814 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2022 7:55 am

Post by Andante »

hood ain’t empty now!!!
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1815 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2022 7:57 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 1813, Andante wrote:the hood was super empty yes. I don’t see the issue?? like how does that make me scummier?
have you considered actually reading my posts

and thanks luke

i had a thought that if bell considered pairing with andante at any point, that there' a chance scum!andante wanted to try to make that pairing happen if she thought she had better chances of surviving with bell than with ginnie

that's obviously not what happened then
~M
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1816 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2022 7:59 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1614, Andante wrote:can I leave the dance in this phase or do we have to wait for Bell to do his thing? I'm even more convinced prism was maf
In post 1616, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1614, Andante wrote:can I leave the dance in this phase
Yeah, you can
In post 1617, Andante wrote:I think I'll wait till morning to actually leave though... lol I'm too tired for this... saw a lot of words in that PT... and we called me scummy.. but scummy town, and like nahhhh we're not discussing my playstyle in that PT... hahahhaha ok I'm sleeping before I actually mess this up. I do NOT tr prism slot.
In post 1619, Dunnstral wrote:OK. Also, you can't actually leave until the next phase, I just wanted to see whether you were blustering or would actually go through with it and attempt to leave.

Which this exchange left me wondering if Andante would follow through with it. The immediate back down when Dunn said that she could leave right now (despite that not actually being true
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1817 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2022 8:00 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 1816, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 1614, Andante wrote:can I leave the dance in this phase or do we have to wait for Bell to do his thing? I'm even more convinced prism was maf
Yeah, you can
In post 1617, Andante wrote:I think I'll wait till morning to actually leave though... lol I'm too tired for this... saw a lot of words in that PT... and we called me scummy.. but scummy town, and like nahhhh we're not discussing my playstyle in that PT... hahahhaha ok I'm sleeping before I actually mess this up. I do NOT tr prism slot.
In post 1619, Dunnstral wrote:OK. Also, you can't actually leave until the next phase, I just wanted to see whether you were blustering or would actually go through with it and attempt to leave.

Which this exchange left me wondering if Andante would follow through with it. The immediate back down when Dunn said that she could leave right now (despite that not actually being true
despite you obviously having pressed submit by accident i still get it

yeah that was actually uh, really non adnante esque
Bartleby the Scrivener
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1818 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2022 8:00 am

Post by Andante »

i’m not intentionally ignoring you!!! i’ll go through your ISO in a few hours, have class now, but yeah no I don’t think I’ve seen most of your posts ._.

bell never said he wanted to pair with me. never. he wanted prism instantly
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1819 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2022 8:02 am

Post by Andante »

In post 1817, Cephrir wrote:
Yeah, you can

Andante being non-Andante?? whaaaaat
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1820 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2022 8:02 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 1818, Andante wrote:i’m not intentionally ignoring you!!! i’ll go through your ISO in a few hours, have class now, but yeah no I don’t think I’ve seen most of your posts ._.
i didn't say you're ignoring me

i said i wrote "if hood really is as empty as andante says, then i can really see the scum!ginnie angle" and you responded with "HOW DOES EMPTY HOOD MAKE ME SCUMMIER"
~M
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1821 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2022 8:04 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 1819, Andante wrote:
In post 1817, Cephrir wrote:
Yeah, you can

Andante being non-Andante?? whaaaaat
i have never known you to turn down instant gratification
Bartleby the Scrivener
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1822 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2022 8:08 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 1816, Lukewarm wrote:Which this exchange left me wondering if Andante would follow through with it. The immediate back down when Dunn said that she could leave right now (despite that not actually being true
oof

the fact that her bolded attempt to leave came after dunn told her she cannot leave right now is making any sorta townread i built on andante in the last few posts shatter lmao
~M
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1823 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2022 8:11 am

Post by mykonian »

Dat, what did you think of enchants reply?
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1824 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2022 8:12 am

Post by mykonian »

Sorry, that's too succinct: the reply to Dunns post
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”