Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1850 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2022 8:46 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 1848, Cephrir wrote:
In post 1847, Enchant wrote:
In post 1845, Cephrir wrote:if bewll isnt going to kill enchant that option is worth considering the next time this phase rolls around. maybe don't elim him so that this is still available?
"don't kill scum so we can kill scum later"

Idk
i dont really want mykonian to die particularly
What a twist, i too.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1851 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2022 8:47 am

Post by Cephrir »

at some point as town you have to have the self awareness to say "hm i scumread this person literally every game"

i guess the excuse is that im actually scum every game. pretty annoying that i get to be punished in this game bc bell hasn't figured out (or is pretending to have not figured out) that he scumreads my personality yet on account of the awful luck ive had in the past.
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1852 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2022 8:47 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 1851, Cephrir wrote:at some point as town you have to have the self awareness to say "hm i scumread this person literally every game"
and dude is like the most self aware person ive ever encountered so ???
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1853 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2022 8:50 am

Post by Cephrir »

fire has been entrusted with my andante read
Bartleby the Scrivener
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1854 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2022 8:51 am

Post by Lukewarm »

I have not gotten the feeling that you dying was currently inevitable, which appears to be the headspace from which you are posting
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #1855 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2022 8:52 am

Post by fireisredsir »

speaking of, i would like to see andante's town ceph case

so bell if you could wait for that before making your decision that would be nice
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1856 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2022 8:55 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1850, Enchant wrote:
In post 1848, Cephrir wrote:
In post 1847, Enchant wrote:
In post 1845, Cephrir wrote:if bewll isnt going to kill enchant that option is worth considering the next time this phase rolls around. maybe don't elim him so that this is still available?
"don't kill scum so we can kill scum later"

Idk
i dont really want mykonian to die particularly
What a twist, i too.
Just gonna point out again, that enchant townreading myko makes it really hard to believe that this post was ever genuine.
In post 1531, Enchant wrote:
In post 1530, Bell wrote:
In post 1526, Bell wrote:Sure. Enchant I’ll pair up with myko if you don’t start playing the game, providing reads and making a good faith effort.
I planned to yololeave anyway so go ahead?
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1857 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2022 8:57 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 1854, Lukewarm wrote:I have not gotten the feeling that you dying was currently inevitable, which appears to be the headspace from which you are posting
now that bell indicated he can kill me i think that outcome is really likely even if he says he wasn't fully decided.
Bartleby the Scrivener
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1858 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2022 8:58 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 1775, Enchant wrote:
In post 1774, Andante wrote:
In post 1769, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 1764, Bell wrote:Currently leaning to pair with fire.
I know that this is a situation where you hold sole power, but I don't think that a single person is currently advocating for that to be your choice lol
I mean, how does Bell hold sole power? the person bell wants has to accept. and it really looks like bell is only going "who do I stand the best chance at survivng long game with" cause notice how Bell wants nothing to do with me cause all I've done is "IM LEAVING!!!" bell is trying to find the least likely person to leave tbh... I think I'm good with bell not taking anyone, cause all this mocking me? like bell isn't taking this seriously, I was asking a genuine question, like, I strongly TR ceph, I'd love to know why bell is CONVINCED ceph scum, I think fire never leaves the dance, which is why Bell is trying to go there, and notice how bell isn't actually trying to help sort any of enchant dunn luke mala.. instead "oh yeah I'll take fire!" like what... it was initially "I'll take prism" like, I think I'm pretty obviously town here, bell never once said he wanted to pair with me - and I don't want that to happen, I won't accept now.

umm Bell isn't giving me good vibes, the mocking me isn't helping at all, like, Bell is basically if you take all the reasons I SR fire AND MORE... so yeah I'm good with Bell leaving the dance tbh
fighting the urge to townread shitposts

Shoutout to PJ and Nahdia for making my amazing new avi :)

Following the previous dozen pages that cropped up in the last 10 hours I would like to congratulate Ginngie for being drunk with distinction. - Vi
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1859 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2022 9:05 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 1789, Datisi wrote:how is that the only important thing if i am allegedly being waited on?
Am I not imporant to you :cry:

Following the previous dozen pages that cropped up in the last 10 hours I would like to congratulate Ginngie for being drunk with distinction. - Vi
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1860 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2022 9:06 am

Post by Enchant »

We can use thor techology to determine, who is better elim for today.
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1861 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2022 9:09 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 1798, Cephrir wrote:
In post 1727, Ginngie wrote:Btw if it's possible for Andante just demand to leave and I get auto eliminated, I'd rather Bell just propose to Andante this phase, I get eliminated, and game moves on.

Only reason I'd recommend the auto elimination(if that's how that works) is due to the fact that I wouldn't trust Andante with a 10 foot pole in the final dance.

So like legit, I want it discussed if Andante forces our pair to leave, why it wouldn't be more logical to just eliminate me. Spares one town slot at least compared to wasting two slots.
Why not even suggest that you get a partner instead? I get that your goal is to get andante to push you but that doesnt solve your problem of being tied to her
This set up is hella foreign to me, it hasn't been a day yet so I'm really improvising as I go. Also I mean, i don't really mind being paired with Andante? So truly I'm okay with being paired with Andante and also okay with being pushed by them. It is what it is.

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1862 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2022 9:11 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 1801, Cephrir wrote:
In post 1785, mykonian wrote:I'm fine with bell making their own choice without outside influence.
Easy to say when no one in their right mind would take your partner!
Okay ngl it's really funny to me finding out the partners while reading comments like this

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1863 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2022 9:15 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 1805, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 1774, Andante wrote:it really looks like bell is only going "who do I stand the best chance at survivng long game with" cause notice how Bell wants nothing to do with me cause all I've done is "IM LEAVING!!!" bell is trying to find the least likely person to leave tbh...
In post 1779, Andante wrote:Like, why not have a strong read and just go for it, instead of this game of "I'll say I'll partner with everyone... except andante... test the waters...." everything about this feels like scum, and I'm confused why I'm the only one who sees it
I also don't think that this has happened He named exactly 4 names he was considering (out of 10 options), and they correlate to his stated scum reads.

Like, his start of phase suggestions were :Prism, Lukewarm, fire, Or datasi, which kills Andante, Mala, Ceph, or Dunn respectively.

Which of those, the only one I do not see him scum reading prior is Mala.

Andante. Pretend that you think that Bell is town for a minute. He said that he town reads Prism, and that he scum reads you (and he had both of those reads before he was given the ability to choose, and LONG before you started saying you wanted to leave) - Why in the world would you expect him to then be open to pairing with you.

Like, looking at this part of your argument feels like you are saying "BELL IS REFUSING TO KILL HIS TOWN READ, AND REFUSING TO PAIR UP WITH HIS SCUM READ. SO SCUMMMMYYYY"
For post game bragging I'm gonna throw in a guess of Bell, Myko, Enchant

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1864 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2022 9:19 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 1812, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 1811, Datisi wrote:ok, has bell ever talked about wanting to yeet prism/ginnie?
Bell mentioned considering pairing with Prism, which would kill Andante. But that is when Andante started saying that she wanted to just leave with Prism, and then Bell kinda walked away from the convo because (from what I gathered) he wanted to see if andante would follow through.
For the record I'd reject Bell's proposal and keep Andante. I haven't yet read a reason to townread Bell other than my guess at set up spec, which doesn't even hold much water after I thought about it. I'm winning this bloody game with Andante and thats a promise.

Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1865 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2022 9:21 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 1863, Ginngie wrote: For post game bragging I'm gonna throw in a guess of Bell, Myko, Enchant
A....Ah.. AHahahahahahahahhaha!
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1866 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2022 9:56 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 274, Cephrir wrote:
In post 270, Lukewarm wrote:236 I found myself nodding along to everything.
hyperaware that venturing into Handwritten Notes Territory is extremely fraught, but is this a real note. this is a thing one says to others as a manner of explanation in my mind
I think it may be being tired after work but what on earth does this mean.

My interpretation is that you townread Luke for saying they agree with another player? As you see this as them explaining their thought process?

I was actually going to talk about how I don't like it because their reason for townreading datisi at that point was quite literally saying "felt town" and I agree with them.

I feel like I'm missing something here

Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1867 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2022 10:14 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 1866, Ginngie wrote:
In post 274, Cephrir wrote:
In post 270, Lukewarm wrote:236 I found myself nodding along to everything.
hyperaware that venturing into Handwritten Notes Territory is extremely fraught, but is this a real note. this is a thing one says to others as a manner of explanation in my mind
I think it may be being tired after work but what on earth does this mean.

My interpretation is that you townread Luke for saying they agree with another player? As you see this as them explaining their thought process?

I was actually going to talk about how I don't like it because their reason for townreading datisi at that point was quite literally saying "felt town" and I agree with them.

I feel like I'm missing something here
he was saying "here are the notes i took" and i felt like that particular sentence structure wasn't the way one would write something if it was just a note to themselves.
Bartleby the Scrivener
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1868 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2022 10:28 am

Post by Ginngie »

Okay so I think a better question is, and tell me to just shut up and read the game if already answered, how does this affect your read on the slot.

Do I have this correct that you it was slightly scummy to write the post in the way Luke did?

I just don't think I'm getting what you're trying to point out about the post.

Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1869 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2022 10:33 am

Post by Cephrir »

i was questioning him about it because i found it a little scummy and i wanted to see what he would say about it but it's not really super important to me at this point
Bartleby the Scrivener
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1870 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2022 10:38 am

Post by Ginngie »

Btw, as of this moment, what are your stances on Bell and Fireisred?

I'm just interested in a drawing on a napkin read of what you think about them

Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1871 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2022 10:41 am

Post by Cephrir »

already answered in
Bartleby the Scrivener
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1872 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2022 11:03 am

Post by Bell »

What’s this AtE stuff.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #1873 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2022 11:06 am

Post by Bell »

I’m weak to AtE you know. Though, no I was pretty much planning to review and then make a decision and I didn’t think it likely it would be worth it to kill cephrir when there are broader issues.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #1874 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2022 11:07 am

Post by Bell »

Though yes, I think if I don’t kill there now they’ll be a pairing that gets to end game.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”