Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Jack of All Trades
Lukewarm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2050 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2022 5:03 am

Post by Lukewarm »

Because you are now the only pair where I am suspicious of both slots.
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2051 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2022 5:05 am

Post by Ginngie »

~reasons~ homie you're gonna need them
Shoutout to PJ and Nahdia for making my amazing new avi :)

Following the previous dozen pages that cropped up in the last 10 hours I would like to congratulate Ginngie for being drunk with distinction. - Vi
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2052 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2022 5:05 am

Post by Ginngie »

you ain't town for being able to just say you're suspicious of a couple slots. There is no substance here.

Following the previous dozen pages that cropped up in the last 10 hours I would like to congratulate Ginngie for being drunk with distinction. - Vi
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Jack of All Trades
Lukewarm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2053 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2022 5:07 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 2052, Ginngie wrote:you ain't town for being able to just say you're suspicious of a couple slots. There is no substance here.
Turns out this game has the ability to look back at prior post which players have made
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2054 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2022 5:10 am

Post by Ginngie »

Show the fucking class what you mean. Since the moment I've joined, the only read on my slot or Andante was that you're suspicious. You haven't critiqued either of us thoroughly and you're going the route of snarky comments instead of actually trying to prove your reads. I really think you're just faking these reads and you've decided to push these two slots regardless of what happens in this game so you have some sense of direction. Otherwise you'd be lost as to what to post about.

mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #2055 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2022 5:10 am

Post by mykonian »

Pretty hard to see either as scum here.
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #2056 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2022 5:15 am

Post by mykonian »

It also becomes a lot easier to convince yourself into bad elims by looking at the pairs. We had our policy elim for this game, lets leave it at that. Vote scum or die.
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Jack of All Trades
Lukewarm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2057 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2022 5:15 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 2052, Ginngie wrote:you ain't town for being able to just say you're suspicious of a couple slots. There is no substance here.
Turns out my top goal in this moment is not to convince you that I am town. Sorry to disappoint.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2058 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2022 5:19 am

Post by Andante »

In post 2050, Lukewarm wrote:Because you are now the only pair where I am suspicious of both slots.
uh what? this is the first I'm hearing you're suspicious of both of us
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Jack of All Trades
Lukewarm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2059 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2022 5:20 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 2056, mykonian wrote:It also becomes a lot easier to convince yourself into bad elims by looking at the pairs. We had our policy elim for this game, lets leave it at that. Vote scum or die.
I think that I managed to disagree with every single word of this post. Which is quite an accomplishment.

I don't think that it is bad to look at pairs.
I don't think that Enchant was a policy elim.
I think that I am voting for scum
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2060 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2022 5:21 am

Post by Andante »

I'm trying to organize my thoughts/where I am in the PT with Ginngie, since yall start yelling at me for just saying them here, so I'm trying to collect my thoughts and figure stuff out with Ginngie, I really TR them. like, the LEVEL of solving, we're basically talking back and forth nonstop about our thoughts, like I truly do not think Ginngie is scum, we're both town.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2061 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2022 5:21 am

Post by Andante »

I'm trying to organize my thoughts/where I am in the PT with Ginngie, since yall start yelling at me for just saying them here, so I'm trying to collect my thoughts and figure stuff out with Ginngie, I really TR them. like, the LEVEL of solving, we're basically talking back and forth nonstop about our thoughts, like I truly do not think Ginngie is scum, we're both town.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #2062 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2022 5:24 am

Post by Datisi »

VOTE: andante

going from "my partner is scum!! i will attempt to leave!!" during the time THEY WERE TOLD they cannot leave, into "i really tr my partner now!!!" is lmao
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2063 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2022 5:25 am

Post by Datisi »

and i see the towncase on ceph did not happen so yeah this can die
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2064 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2022 5:26 am

Post by Andante »

In post 2002, mykonian wrote:
In post 2001, Malakittens wrote:why do you think enchant is town

hard ask
Both in the neighbourhood and the threat he's been relatively straightforward, I'd say. Survivalistic and adding little, but not scummy. I think the posts that are there are decently transparent.

Alternatively, if he's scum, we do have to make some assumptions of somehow quite premediated play? Which doesn't sound like enchant at all here.

Fuck it, even Bell doesn't believe in this, and he set it up.
So you were convinced Enchant was town, yet left enchant anyways for bell? See, to me.. this feels like you're scum. Enchant joined me in joking about leaving, and you know that town enchant probaby would leave for lols, so you jumped on the chance to get a new partner... you needed enchant to survive the first phase, then first chance you get, you're all "ok must leave you before you leave me!!!" especially after you were all "enchant is town!!" like, it makes 0 sense to me, to leave someone you're calling town, for someone you're not voicing a read on... unless there's scum motivations behind it.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2065 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2022 5:26 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 2040, Dunnstral wrote:They are a capable player and haven't received a fair amount of scrutiny.
do you think a singular naked vote is actually any significant amount of scrutiny?
~M
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Jack of All Trades
Lukewarm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2066 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2022 5:26 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 2058, Andante wrote:
In post 2050, Lukewarm wrote:Because you are now the only pair where I am suspicious of both slots.
.... Are either one of you reading my posts?
In post 867, Lukewarm wrote:Fire is my strongest town read atm. Phone posting, but I am roughly at

Fire,
Nora, Ydra, Mala,
Andante, Ceph
-----
Datisi
----
Prism
, one of (myko, enchant), but never both
Dunn
In post 1443, Lukewarm wrote:Andantes recent posts are bad.
In post 1589, Lukewarm wrote:
I am not liking gins or andantes posting this phase.
In post 1591, Lukewarm wrote:Okay. Summarize thoughts

I don't want Bell to propose to: Dunn, Datisi, ceph, Fire, Myko, Enchant

That leaves: me, gin, andante
In post 1675, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 1666, Andante wrote:why do I even try...
Hello Andante. I am suspicions of the Prism slot
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2067 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2022 5:27 am

Post by Andante »

In post 2062, Datisi wrote:VOTE: andante

going from "my partner is scum!! i will attempt to leave!!" during the time THEY WERE TOLD they cannot leave, into "i really tr my partner now!!!" is lmao
???
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Jack of All Trades
Lukewarm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2068 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2022 5:29 am

Post by Lukewarm »

I made a whole case against Prism. I talked a lot about andante last phase.

I vote the pair.

Both sides of the pair: Surprised Pikachu face.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2069 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2022 5:30 am

Post by Andante »

Datisi is mafia. I'm pretty certain of that one, I'm just an easy push so that's why Datisi is pushing me... if we're comparing to last dance game, cause I saw that was one of Datisi's points against me,

let's look at this

viewtopic.php?f=90&t=88409&activity_overview=1

Datisi's PT from the last game... where he was in fact town. So accoring to stuff said here, he has like no posts in the PT? interesting.....
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2070 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2022 5:32 am

Post by Datisi »

have you also compared the amount of free time i had during the christmas break and during exam season or are you just looking for a way to omgus me? :)
~M
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2071 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2022 5:33 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 2062, Datisi wrote:VOTE: andante

Compare our hood activity to everyone elses. We are hyperactive in our chat and solving slots.

Like were working on interactions involving Bell/Ceph/Fire

For example I was laying the foundation for our discussions with this wall:
Spoiler:
So essentially what I gather is that Bell is predetermined to pair with fire to get rid of Ceph.

I'll try to read more into Bell/Fire/Ceph interactions but I think there could be a case of Bell and Fire agreeing to pair after night killing Yda and eliminating Ceph.

Yeah I really like this theory. I haven't been a fan of what I read so far (pages 1-13, post when i joined to present). Mainly a lot of jokes and brushing things off and not truly sorting. Like I feel like Bell could use the banter to hide in plain sight posting. In which, i mean they post while a bunch of townie people are talking, and by association, you think of those townie posts, and that they were there as well, so you think town. Deep dive tho there isn't really content.

One thing I'll be looking for is to see if Bell is even trying to convince Fire to trade partners. Because that's also another crucial part of the game. Fire has to agree that Ceph is scum. So that also means I need to check Fire's read on Ceph and see how Fire reacts to Bells advances.

heyo I don't hold anything against ya. I like the enthusiasm. Plus you think differently than I do, which is great because I'm seeing connections that I otherwise don't really consider. Like it's really helpful because now discussing these reads with you, i can get a grasp on the Ceph, Fire, Bell slots. Everyone else except Datisi i've interacted with so this is like the last step for me to get really comfortable with who and how the game is being played out.

P-edit: Honestly i think Imma try to compile a list of Bells reads and then a change in bells reads as of this point. I'm curious if the reads are static. Like I dont have evidence for it, but like if I find scumread on Fire, but then after the mafia NK, they flip that to get rid of Ceph, that's gonna be hella sus.

Btw my reads lists are real simple, Town vs not town

Town: Dunn, Andante, mala
Not Town: everyone else

Adding in recent interactions after my initial posting.

Well shit I dont really feel confident adding anyone else.

Not town: Bell, Myko, Enchant, fire, Ceph, datisi, Luke

That's 7 people. 4 townies.

Enchant, actually I may have figured out how to read Enchant. I recently hosted a game with Enchant as scum. They said this game that their playstyle is anti-town, however all their decisions they made were done for towns benefit. Like there was an XP system and revive mechanics and he chose to, as bloody scum, give XP to town and revive town. So in a weird way, Enchant plays as the opposite of their own alignment mechanically at least. Weird theory, I will have to try and study that more.

Bell, well i gotta be honest with ya, I'm not comfortable having Bell leave the not town category until further investigation. As stated.

Myko, and this is a weird one but I'd throw them in town but very hesitantly. My talks about old school shit was to see how they're treating the game. Like seeing if this is a veteran just chilling and having fun and what that means for their alignment. Also I like the fact that they called out Bell for silencing discussion.

Fire/Ceph aint leaving with Bell cuz I have all 3 of them under intense investigation if that makes sense.

Datisi i'd throw into town because my gut likes their post break downs. They haven't posted much and have read about 4-5 posts of theirs.

Luke feels off but thats a gut I can't explain yet. I just so far bloody hate their use of the word vague to describe most of their reads in the beginning of the game. Like it really feels like fence sitting so Luke can shift with the wind if that makes sense.

So

Town: Dunn, Andante, Mala, Myko, Datisi
Not Town: Bell, Ceph, Fire, Enchant, Luke.

I'm not confident enough to break this down further with what info I have.

Andante simply doesn't see this level of effort coming from scum and imo was the basis for their transition.
In post 2066, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 2058, Andante wrote:
.... Are either one of you reading my posts?
In post 867, Lukewarm wrote:Fire is my strongest town read atm. Phone posting, but I am roughly at

Fire,
Nora, Ydra, Mala,
Andante, Ceph
-----
Datisi
----
Prism
, one of (myko, enchant), but never both
Dunn
In post 1443, Lukewarm wrote:Andantes recent posts are bad.
In post 1589, Lukewarm wrote:
I am not liking gins or andantes posting this phase.
In post 1591, Lukewarm wrote:Okay. Summarize thoughts

I don't want Bell to propose to: Dunn, Datisi, ceph, Fire, Myko, Enchant

That leaves: me, gin, andante
In post 1675, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 1666, Andante wrote:why do I even try...
Hello Andante. I am suspicions of the Prism slot
You quoted literally all the posts where you say you scumread our slots. yet not a single one of those actually describes why that is. Again proving my point you just picked slots to push and you're going to just scumread them because you need to have reads

Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2072 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2022 5:34 am

Post by Andante »

In post 2070, Datisi wrote:have you also compared the amount of free time i had during the christmas break and during exam season or are you just looking for a way to omgus me? :)
that depends. are you even actually trying to read me? or am I just easy to push cause I've been busy with school?
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2073 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2022 5:35 am

Post by Ginngie »

Datisi scumclaimed because they said they would rather focus on exams than play mafia

Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Jack of All Trades
Lukewarm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2074 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2022 5:36 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 2068, Lukewarm wrote:
I made a whole case against Prism. I talked a lot about andante last phase
You know, I think that it is possible that I in fact did not grab every post where I talked about the slots.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”