Not Quite Normal Multiball II (Game Over)

Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1275 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2022 7:04 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 231, catboi wrote:tracer scum for not trying to murder me yet obviously
In post 232, catboi wrote:nah but really he's town
In post 264, catboi wrote:
In post 262, Titus wrote:
In post 247, Klick wrote:So Titus, what do you think of catboi and his wagon
Early wagon, passive votes on wagon. Good for VCA.

As for Catboi, I lean town there.
why am i town

So Catboi has been throwing these early town reads to get what I call that Gamefic in early, and when someone does the same to them, he questions it, which is fair.

But then you can look at a lot of the posts they do towards me prior to my posting here tonight, and there's also multiple pockety attempts as well.

I even said once 'stop pocket', in a joking manner, of course, which shows that it was working.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1276 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2022 7:07 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1272, catboi wrote:I mean, you're not going to get anywhere explaining why I could be doing all of this as scum, because I think you can basically build a narrative that way for anything that happens in a game. You can talk gamestate hypotheticals but it doesn't actually make any of it true or explain why I can't be doing this as town. And that's the thing, I think wallflower is just extremely slimy and bad faith and has operated with a narrow singular focus on me from the earyl game momentum on me that she's trying to over-justify. Whether I think I can win is, uh, irrelevant, because I actually scumread her. But it's also the type of player I expect to get a lot of resistance on scumreading, that's not exactly what I call "winning" a 1v1

Like, I don't know with you. You do not think about the game in the terms I do. Which makes it hard to understand what you're getting at.

This is another thing I've been bringing up.

They're right.

There's not a hard evidence case here on Day 1, and they know it.

It's a classic "doesn't matter if you know I'm scum, if can't get me faded" situation.

They're saying here they think WallFlower is extremely slimy and bad faith, but I really don't even see WallFlower doing that much.

If anything I see them as the piggybacker from the very beginning, even if they were on before the majority of this wagon, I still feel they're more of a cheerleader.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1277 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2022 7:08 pm

Post by catboi »

In post 1274, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 109, catboi wrote:there is almost certainly scum hoping for a quicklim here

At this point in time, I believe the people on the wagon were MonkeyMan, WallFlower, and Swords, and catboi made an early defense attempt. 12 votes needed, and nobody's gonna actually quick lim you here.

Monkey is someone who I actually think is really good at spotting scum who is manipulating the game, but for the life of them, they can't explain why and generally go the wrong way about it, and is fun to go into a 1v1 with when scum because their logic is usually wrong, but the read is right, at least part of it.

I remember 2 games I believe where I took advantage of that fact as scum with them.

It helps that I town read Monkey, Wallf, and Swords here, sure.

In post 117, catboi wrote:
In post 115, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 109, catboi wrote:there is almost certainly scum hoping for a quicklim here
Meant to respond to this.
In post 112, NorwegianboyEE wrote: That doesn't have to be a bad thing if you're a werewolf.
Why did you specifically mention werewolves?

this easily could be Catboi coming from one of the groupscum teams noticing this more than another player would. weak reasoning, but if scum, true.

In post 153, catboi wrote:Only did a cursory skim of his scumgame in a mini normal, but I think butterchurn is town here.

awesome. This one's big for me.

Butterchurn, similar to Menalque, Catboi made a comment like this towards you early, and while you understand and liked what I was saying, you were hesitant to go on Catboi because they made you feel good about them. they helped you trust them.

They tried to do a similar thing with MonkeyMan early as well.

Spoiler:
In post 16, catboi wrote:
In post 13, MonkeyMan576 wrote:God, can we please just skip the RVS?
prob town

My theory is that Catboi is scum going for mass pocketing attempts due to this being multiball, and the ultimate goal is to survive multiball.

I'm fucked basically because I'm pushing what I believe very strongly now to be a scum. I have more, I found something I think is pretty juicy.
Having a townread is not pocketing someone. And consciously and deliberately pocketing someone just isn't part of my scum game. I don't think it's a useful tactic because the game isn't won by getting a bunch of people to townread you, it's won by getting town eliminated.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1278 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2022 7:11 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 277, catboi wrote:
In post 272, Tracer Bullet wrote:Catboi bussing his n00bscum on page 1

classic
the trick is I'm trying to spew him town after I get crosskilled
I think this is genuine, but posed to make it look like it isn't.

In addition, this was about Malcolm, and they initially said talking about page count is >rand scum, and then Menalque brought up Malcolm reads with Catboi, which brings me back full circle.

I dont scum read Malcolm, but Catboi even said this to me, so Malcolm might be a possible partner, but i dont really wanna get to Malcolm right now. This is an individualized scum read.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1279 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2022 7:13 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 196, catboi wrote:
In post 193, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 188, Wallflower wrote:
In post 186, MonkeyMan576 wrote:I don't feel like the neighborhood reveal and the catboi wagon are coincidentally timed.
I think they were just jealous that catboi was getting all the attention and not them

false, i was getting the suspicion off of catboi.
thanks scumbuddy knew you'd have my back
In post 354, catboi wrote:
In post 338, MonkeyMan576 wrote:Well Flavor leaf is not pinging town, and they aren't town reading each other evidently.
It'd be more concerning if Flavor Leaf was pinging town right now.
In post 359, catboi wrote:
In post 355, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 354, catboi wrote:
In post 338, MonkeyMan576 wrote:Well Flavor leaf is not pinging town, and they aren't town reading each other evidently.
It'd be more concerning if Flavor Leaf was pinging town right now.
stop pocket
nya

Some pocket attempts towards me.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1280 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2022 7:16 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1277, catboi wrote:

At this point in time, I believe the people on the wagon were MonkeyMan, WallFlower, and Swords, and catboi made an early defense attempt. 12 votes needed, and nobody's gonna actually quick lim you here.

Monkey is someone who I actually think is really good at spotting scum who is manipulating the game, but for the life of them, they can't explain why and generally go the wrong way about it, and is fun to go into a 1v1 with when scum because their logic is usually wrong, but the read is right, at least part of it.

I remember 2 games I believe where I took advantage of that fact as scum with them.

It helps that I town read Monkey, Wallf, and Swords here, sure.

In post 117, catboi wrote:
In post 115, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
Meant to respond to this.
In post 112, NorwegianboyEE wrote: That doesn't have to be a bad thing if you're a werewolf.
Why did you specifically mention werewolves?

this easily could be Catboi coming from one of the groupscum teams noticing this more than another player would. weak reasoning, but if scum, true.

In post 153, catboi wrote:Only did a cursory skim of his scumgame in a mini normal, but I think butterchurn is town here.

Butterchurn, similar to Menalque, Catboi made a comment like this towards you early, and while you understand and liked what I was saying, you were hesitant to go on Catboi because they made you feel good about them. they helped you trust them.

They tried to do a similar thing with MonkeyMan early as well.

Spoiler:
In post 16, catboi wrote:
In post 13, MonkeyMan576 wrote:God, can we please just skip the RVS?
prob town

My theory is that Catboi is scum going for mass pocketing attempts due to this being multiball, and the ultimate goal is to survive multiball.

I'm fucked basically because I'm pushing what I believe very strongly now to be a scum. I have more, I found something I think is pretty juicy.
Having a townread is not pocketing someone. And consciously and deliberately pocketing someone just isn't part of my scum game.
I don't think it's a useful tactic because the game isn't won by getting a bunch of people to townread you
, it's won by getting town eliminated.

Pick and choosing, pick and choosing. This is Multiball, not a regular game.

It's not the having of the townread that's the pocketing moreso than the way it's happening, and the spreading of it.

Not a bunch of people. Specific people. You pick and choose, and then drop what you don't need. One good pocket is all that's necessary a lot of times. I also don't necessarily believe you actively chose to pocket all those people, it's more of a positioning, gamestate control thing.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1281 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2022 7:20 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1178, Nashville Dreams wrote:i meant tracer

sorry not bc

damn avatarsss

also is catboi just a policy lim atm
However, this policy lim comment is no longer valid at the least.

Can disagree with my reasonings, of course, but it's by no means a policy.

WallFlower's been there for a while.

I have my reasons, Norwegian saw the good in the pressure. Mega town read the wagon.

Tictac I believe voted Catboi with an 'Ahem', meaning something pinged them to get them there.

And Toogeloo, well, Toogeloo sheeped.

Then TB was in a tunnel.

But there is no policy there.
butterchurn
butterchurn
He/Him
Goon
butterchurn
He/Him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1282 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2022 7:22 pm

Post by butterchurn »

Interesting. If that's true, I think it probably did work. I've been townreading catboi for most of the game so far. I guess what makes me less sure on that point, though, is how he didn't really direct much towards me. It was a stated townread directed at the thread in general, and he hasn't seemed to go out of his way to interact with me since then. Asking for thoughts on things from a townread, making them feel like they matter and are important to the game, trying to solve together, buddying up to someone -- those are the type of things that I think of when I think of someone trying to pocket someone else. I don't feel like there has been a lot of that.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1283 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2022 7:27 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Most of my case is probably wrong, I'm more looking into it trying to make a case that I already know isn't there, so you guys are basically seeing my scratch pad.

Like I said, there just isn't going to be a case for this on Day 1, which is why the "could be" defense is so strong from them.

My gamestate alerts just pinging me so hard with them, but their actual scum work has had a strong invisible effect on the game.

But yeah, my scum read has definitely gotten stronger than it was before. The choices they've made from picking WallFlower on, even the way they chose to interact with me all scum motivated, but looks so townie doing it.

Day 1 sucks.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1284 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2022 7:32 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

by the way, just gonna clear it up right now.

I'm not in a Neighborhood with Klick or Enchant. I was telling the truth when I said 'definitely not in a neighborhood with Klick or Enchant', and I just said the first 2 names that talked. But yeah, if you go back and look at that time there, I never said I was in it with one, just let everyone assume I was to see what people would do.

I got my MonkeyMan town read from that.

I've been lightweight trying to pull a nightkill, lightweight not.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1285 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2022 7:37 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Really my biggest things on Catboi right now is 'saying exactly the right things', the push onto WallFlower, and the way they started to setup a possible pivot to Norwegian which I, the main one pushing them now, had brought up suspicions with earlier.

that one specifically felt like a way to try to get me to compromise onto them.

It's also the defense on them by multiple slots when I believe there really shouldn't be that type of defense on them. Nobody really has anything besides "just havent seen anything scummy", which to me, is a big reason that I have started to scum read them more in correlation with everything.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1286 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2022 7:37 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Like, I really don't feel like I'm wrong.
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1287 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2022 10:29 pm

Post by Menalque »

Last night has kinda killed my desire to play for the moment so I’m probably gonna take a step away and just active lurk until the ganas come back
"we knew everything... And we knew nothing."
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1288 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2022 10:42 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Flavour i think you’re wrong when you suggest the goal is for scum to pocket town in multiball. I think the goal is to simply survive. And to do that you need to make it so that you aren’t making yourself too obvious an target by obvtowning. But also not too desireable an lim because that allows you to be eliminated.
I think i’m allowed to say this as i’ve been nommed for Hannibal Lecter so when it comes to third-party play i do know some things. And Multiball is basically the same mindset for an scum player. It’s all about the balancing act. Don’t give town or the second groupscum too much power. Keep the gamestate contested and keep your priorities just right. Pocket some town, but not too many. Push scum, but not too hard. Make yourself indispensable for both town and scum so they both have an reason to keep you around. That’s how i actually expect scum to play here.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1289 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2022 10:56 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Well, how i expect GOOD scum to play here. ;)
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
The Keeper
The Keeper
They/Them Fae/Faer
Goon
The Keeper
They/Them Fae/Faer
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: They/Them Fae/Faer

Post Post #1290 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2022 11:48 pm

Post by The Keeper »

Eugh I'm actually having to take notes.
One penny... two pennies... three pennies... OO A NICKEL! Now I can get More Options!!
The Keeper
The Keeper
They/Them Fae/Faer
Goon
The Keeper
They/Them Fae/Faer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1291 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2022 11:57 pm

Post by The Keeper »

In post 1142, Sword of Ducks wrote:
In post 1131, Sword of Ducks wrote:
In post 1115, cassowary wrote:
In post 1102, Sword of Ducks wrote:One game town with the same exact role, two games I played poorly as mafia, and one
fantastic
role madness game as a serial killer.
Just to be clear, you're claiming you've rolled vanilla townie in this game?
Yep.
And if you think this is a lie, there are 2 scenarios where I can roll no ability and have no way to help myself:

1. I'm an indie survivor, because I need to live to win, but can't help myself out in any way/shape/form,
2. I'm a malefactor and my goal is to screw over the town, but if I was, then I'd no longer have nothing to hide like this!

(there are probably more roles where no ability can help/hinder, these are the two that come to mind for me where I can't further my wincon on my own)
Not impossible, but improbable.
The Etheral D6 can be cruel, question is, do I want to do something about it, or shall I wait and see when Damocles Sword shall fall...
One penny... two pennies... three pennies... OO A NICKEL! Now I can get More Options!!
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1292 (ISO) » Fri Apr 29, 2022 12:00 am

Post by catboi »

In post 1287, Menalque wrote:Last night has kinda killed my desire to play for the moment so I’m probably gonna take a step away and just active lurk until the ganas come back
Sorry mena, hope you feel better
The Keeper
The Keeper
They/Them Fae/Faer
Goon
The Keeper
They/Them Fae/Faer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1293 (ISO) » Fri Apr 29, 2022 12:06 am

Post by The Keeper »

In post 1181, Nashville Dreams wrote:tbh the back and forth between TB & mena made me [redacted]

it was terrible

do not recommend reading
Can you not?
The Keeper
The Keeper
They/Them Fae/Faer
Goon
The Keeper
They/Them Fae/Faer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1294 (ISO) » Fri Apr 29, 2022 12:07 am

Post by The Keeper »

In post 1184, catboi wrote:
In post 918, Tracer Bullet wrote:Catboi & Mena are mafia together btw

we start with the dangerous one first

VOTE: Catboi
In post 938, Tracer Bullet wrote:my scum list currently is:

Catboi
Mena
Flavor Leaf

I had 3 other scumreads but I forgot them because shit for memory
See, here's the thing about this: Tracer Bullet is pooky. And yes, pooky co-won paragon last year, etc. But pooky is developing some extremely bad habits.

He dosen't scumhunt, he
headhunts
. He just pushes players out of fear of their scumgame rather than reading their alignment. He did it to me and skitter in that game. He was right on skitter, but wrong on me, because it was inconceivable to him that I could possibly be playing any differently.for reasons other than my alignment. Frankly I'm not sure he actually cared.

It's a shit way to play and completely insufferable. And whatever happened, good riddance if he was pulling that shit again here.
Felt more like Kobras play style to me. hm.
The Keeper
The Keeper
They/Them Fae/Faer
Goon
The Keeper
They/Them Fae/Faer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1295 (ISO) » Fri Apr 29, 2022 12:25 am

Post by The Keeper »

Guess I should check my items.
Catboi isn't going for the build I'd expect, seems to be a more DPS build with Almond Milk instead of the expected TechX blast.

CSF appears to be trying to mistake Guppys Head for Crickets head.

FL is trying to holy mantle the curse room. Might have a voodoo cookie?
Wallflower
Wallflower
She
Goon
Wallflower
She
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1296 (ISO) » Fri Apr 29, 2022 12:35 am

Post by Wallflower »

Okay let's talk about catboi

Spoiler: meow
I have thought about this

while at work, while on the bus home, while heating up my frozen lentil soup in the microwave, watching it spin round and round... round and round... and just like that my thoughts on catboi have spun round and round.. round and round...

the key question is.. does catboi actually play like this as scum?

and I don't know for sure. Right now I'm still thinking.. yes, but I don't really share Flavor Leaf's certainty.

so I'm gonna lay it all out there and we'll go on a journey together! and maybe you'll think I'm scum tryharding or whatever. I don't care.

(I do care but I'm gonna pretend I don't)

Actually let's do it pros and cons style. Where the pros section is the part of the microwave that thinks catboi is scum and the cons section is the part of the microwave that thinks catboi is town

THE PROS

(imagine the 21st Century Fox music playing)

Right now I'm looking back over catboi's entrance and it still makes me feel all twitchy.
The whole premise of catboi's reply to Klick's early expressed suspicion is "what exactly are you expecting out of page 1 posting?", which makes logical sense sure, but there's this excessive fixation on it. Not only is there the initial question in , but then there's the need to explain why this is a normal part of catboi's gameplay in , quote their posts in disbelief in and conclude in that it feels like a serious reach with a "*shrug*" that is so incongruent with the preceding series of posts, it appears like a forced attempt to
appear
relaxed. (In particular, noting that Post 100 occurs after a series of votes on Catboi)
But the issue here is that I'm pretty sure it's a totally normal thing for people to start the game off by "suspecting" someone with weak reasoning (how else does a game get moving?), hency my question at the time, asking what exactly catboi was expecting of Klick. It seemed to be very obviously that sort of weak early suspicion that only means marginally more than RVS. So why did it get catboi's whiskers in a twist???
Early Day 1 wagons are also a thing that happen all the time, so what is if not an attempt to look like they are trying to solve the game. I don't think an experienced town player gets a silly early Day 1 wagon on them and thinks "there is almost certainly scum hoping for a quicklim here".

Lower impact stuff but I thought that catboi's reads felt conveniently positioned as going against the grain, and avoiding being part of any main wagon. For example the resistance to the Malcolm and MonkeyMan wagons, as well as Catboi's main expressed scumreads being people that weren't widely suspected. I wanted to watch this for longer to see how much it was a recurring pattern, and obviously it could just be coincidence, but it was just a thought I had.

Then there's the return post-catboiwagon 2.0. still seems totally off to me. Catboi in the post clearly knows that Tracer is gone. The approach of needing to discredit a player who has replaced out feels desperate to me, where I would expect town (particularly town that knows they haven't been their usual activity level) to feel more confident in being correctly read as town. It's as if catboi is compensating for something.

Now, the push on me is what actually has me a bit conflicted.
I didn't like Catboi building their read on me based on me not explaining why they seem panicky to me. -Especially in the moment, I think that sometimes someone will just feel a certain way to you without the words necessarily being there to express it yet. I'm still a bit annoyed that I apparently needed to explain that.
Also, it follows on from the situation with Klick and then with Tracer of Catboi being unable to just let it go when someone suspects them.
And in regards to the vote, based on Catboi's own self-described approach in , it seems premature. Catboi asked how they seemed panicky to me, not why I thought they were scum.
And then finally - implying that I got scared and was running off, after I indicated that I did not have time for more in that moment, from a slot that has also had limited time since gamestart. HMMM

And now we get to....

THE CONS

(dun-dun-DUNNNNNNNNNNNN)

Now I realise there's going to be a lot less here, but the reason for doubting my read is actually a pretty big reason.

Maybe I'm biased, but the overarching impression I get from catboi's push on me is that it's really sloppy? If everyone starts wagoning me then I guess that'll prove me wrong, but in quoting my iso in there is actually a fair number of posts that imo contradict the point made by catboi in the post, which I think wagoned scum making a push would be a bit more careful about. I originally thought it scummy that catboi hadn't read my recent towngame (see ) before going all in with a vote on me, but then I thought that actually scum would probably think it pretty conspicuous that they hadn't done that, when they'd used meta to read other players unfamiliar to them (e.g. butterchurn) earlier in the game. Also claims that they have more to say when they clearly don't (otherwise they would have said it to try and convince FL later on). But again, this is more townie than scummy imo because town when in SUSPICION MODE will think their reasoning is better than it is while scum will more likely be more aware that they don't have much.

Also i don't really agree with FL's pocket theory.

SO

my conclusion is that, either way, catboi is probably a bit rattled for whatever reason, because I think the suspicion on me hasn't been particularly well thought out regardless of catboi's alignment. and the question is whether it's rattled town or rattled scum. I cooould see the sloppy suspicion making sense from scum needing to DO SOMETHING and being INVESTED could be a new thing to try? There was also always the chance that it would get me all riled up and lead to a 1v1 which people just dismiss as TvT (it seems to happen a lot). OR, catboi just really doesn't like being pressured as either alignment and there are other reasons where things went a bit loopy. IDK. I'm leaning scum, but I'm interested to see what other people think.

Okay that was a lot of words about one slot. If any of you are jealous and want the same done for you then it's probably not happening

PEDIT: I WANT A VOODOO COOKIE
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1297 (ISO) » Fri Apr 29, 2022 12:55 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 1292, catboi wrote:
In post 1287, Menalque wrote:Last night has kinda killed my desire to play for the moment so I’m probably gonna take a step away and just active lurk until the ganas come back
Sorry mena, hope you feel better
ty catboi
In post 1296, Wallflower wrote:
If any of you are jealous and want the same done for you
then it's probably not happening
Wallflower
Wallflower
She
Goon
Wallflower
She
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1298 (ISO) » Fri Apr 29, 2022 12:59 am

Post by Wallflower »

I was actually thinking of mentioning you, but decided not to, but for what it's worth... I think you could be scum and it's pretty much entirely because of this:
In post 1063, Menalque wrote:
In post 1062, butterchurn wrote:I think it's probably both.
who else do you reckon we can get votes from?

norwee, you down to vote TB or nah?
(bolded for emphasis)

but I think my other thoughts are largely tied up in the TB stuff which I'd prefer to allow for some space from and have other things to influence my read properly.
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1299 (ISO) » Fri Apr 29, 2022 1:04 am

Post by Menalque »

also, I'll be honest: that huge spoiler hasn't really done anything to sell me on catboi!scum but wallflower is now my top TR

could you say a bit more on why you think that me asking about where we could get votes from is something that is more likely to come from me as scum?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”