Not Quite Normal Multiball II (Game Over)

Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1400 (ISO) » Fri Apr 29, 2022 7:32 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1390, Well Done wrote:My immediate paranoia to spotting this is that they are scum together. That in the scum chat they were talking about the playerlist, and catobi said basically this idea as a worry that pooky would likely end up tunneled on him for this reason.

So, when Flavor Leaf saw TB present a scum reads list of 3 names, and saw both catboi and himself on it, he stepped in to discredit the TB push based on this idea.

oh, I actually like this as a reason.

Yeah, that's a good paranoia. It's not happening, but I do see how you could get there.
Well Done
Well Done
Goon
Well Done
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1401 (ISO) » Fri Apr 29, 2022 7:32 am

Post by Well Done »

In post 1394, MonkeyMan576 wrote:
In post 1392, Wallflower wrote:
In post 1389, MonkeyMan576 wrote:
In post 1386, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 1382, MonkeyMan576 wrote:I find the odds that SoD is VT to be very low, based on the first game role setup.
there were 3 last game what exactly are you referring to
Out of what, 15 or 16 town, that's a pretty low percentage chance.
How many beloved princesses were there?
I'm not sure but obviously the likelyhood of a correlation to VT in the previous game setup is more likely than a BP.
This seems like an entirely fruitless discussion.

VTs are clearly possibly in this set up, both because of the last set up, and because the mod explicitly said so in the OP.

Saying that the odds that someone is a any role is low, because it was out of the x playerlist is also a useless endeavor. Like, if someone claims cop, you shouldn't immediately doubt they are cop because there can only be 1 cop out of the player list, so that player only has a 1/X chance to get the cop role.
Hydra of Dunnstral and Lukewarm
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1402 (ISO) » Fri Apr 29, 2022 7:33 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Tell ya what, Well Done. If you think we're S/S, let's get on Catboi, and make me play chicken.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1403 (ISO) » Fri Apr 29, 2022 7:33 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I betcha I cluck.
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1404 (ISO) » Fri Apr 29, 2022 7:35 am

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

In post 1401, Well Done wrote:
In post 1382, MonkeyMan576 wrote:I find the odds that SoD is VT to be very low, based on the first game role setup.
I'm not sure but obviously the likelyhood of a correlation to VT in the previous game setup is more likely than a BP.

VTs are clearly possibly in this set up, both because of the last set up, and because the mod explicitly said so in the OP.

Saying that the odds that someone is a any role is low, because it was out of the x playerlist is also a useless endeavor. Like, if someone claims cop, you shouldn't immediately doubt they are cop because there can only be 1 cop out of the player list, so that player only has a 1/X chance to get the cop role.
I don't think it's fruitless. SoD claimed a role with zero pressure on him which seems kind of dumb. So I think it's entirely appropriate to ask if that's really his role or not.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1405 (ISO) » Fri Apr 29, 2022 7:36 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

how come you doubt the VT but didn't doubt when mastina claimed with zero pressure on her
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #1406 (ISO) » Fri Apr 29, 2022 7:37 am

like you say it's reasonable to ask if that's really his role but you got all huffy when klick and i dared to deign think that mastina might be not as innocent as she claimed
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1407 (ISO) » Fri Apr 29, 2022 7:37 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Does anyone here think Titus did not in fact roll an scum role this game?
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1408 (ISO) » Fri Apr 29, 2022 7:38 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Nashville sry.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1409 (ISO) » Fri Apr 29, 2022 7:38 am

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

I have reason to believe Mastina and not SoD.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #1410 (ISO) » Fri Apr 29, 2022 7:39 am

i think titus is scum and mala is town
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1411 (ISO) » Fri Apr 29, 2022 7:40 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1407, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Does anyone here think Titus did not in fact roll an scum role this game?
yeah, it's not impossible that Titus/Catboi are scum together for me either. She's been discrediting the wagon as if it's nothing, but it's definitely not nothing. I can understand people being nervous about the size of it, though. But it feels to me like she's pushing for the sake of pushing, and not really believing in it.

I don't think she even saw the Sword stuff yesterday, and I think Monkey is easy to push when he's town because the stuff he says comes off so awkward, but I think it fits with the way he thinks as town.

I understand I may be a bit tunneled on Catboi, but I tunnel onto scum too! :lol: Idk, ill have to reanalyze, but yeah.
butterchurn
butterchurn
He/Him
Goon
butterchurn
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1412 (ISO) » Fri Apr 29, 2022 7:40 am

Post by butterchurn »

In post 1407, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Does anyone here think Titus did not in fact roll an scum role this game?
I've liked most of their posts so far. It's hard for me to judge hydras as I'm not used to the concept, but the ones from Titus have looked a little bit more suspicious to me, which is making it hard to tell. If I'm wrong on MonkeyMan then I think they look a bit worse, but I don't really think that I am.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1413 (ISO) » Fri Apr 29, 2022 7:40 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1410, Save The Dragons wrote:i think titus is scum and mala is town
butterchurn
butterchurn
He/Him
Goon
butterchurn
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1414 (ISO) » Fri Apr 29, 2022 7:40 am

Post by butterchurn »

In post 1410, Save The Dragons wrote:i think titus is scum and mala is town
Agreed.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1415 (ISO) » Fri Apr 29, 2022 7:41 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1412, butterchurn wrote:
I've liked most of their posts so far. It's hard for me to judge hydras as I'm not used to the concept, but the ones from Titus have looked a little bit more suspicious to me, which is making it hard to tell. If I'm wrong on MonkeyMan then I think they look a bit worse, but I don't really think that I am.

I understand MonkeyMan pushing...but I feel like he's super scummy town, and scum he's just there. He's been putting themselves out there, i feel, in a way where Scumkey just would have been dumb to do so.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1416 (ISO) » Fri Apr 29, 2022 7:42 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Ok, but that’s a dumb reason to suspect someone unless you also find them suspicious for other reasons.

- Bunno
Well Done
Well Done
Goon
Well Done
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1417 (ISO) » Fri Apr 29, 2022 7:42 am

Post by Well Done »

In post 1404, MonkeyMan576 wrote:
Spoiler:

I don't think it's fruitless. SoD claimed a role with zero pressure on him which seems kind of dumb. So I think it's entirely appropriate to ask if that's really his role or not.
Monkey Man, I feel like you are semi-consistently not responding to the points actually being made, but instead to points tangentially related to the point being made. It makes dialogue with you somewhat frustrating.
Hydra of Dunnstral and Lukewarm
butterchurn
butterchurn
He/Him
Goon
butterchurn
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1418 (ISO) » Fri Apr 29, 2022 7:44 am

Post by butterchurn »

In post 1415, Flavor Leaf wrote:

I understand MonkeyMan pushing...but I feel like he's super scummy town, and scum he's just there. He's been putting themselves out there, i feel, in a way where Scumkey just would have been dumb to do so.
Maybe. I've been led astray by too much meta before rather than just focusing on what I see in front of me, and so I've been wanting to try to avoid it, but I guess it may be necessary in this case.
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1419 (ISO) » Fri Apr 29, 2022 7:44 am

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

In post 1416, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
Ok, but that’s a dumb reason to suspect someone unless you also find them suspicious for other reasons.
His unwillingness to engage, and he seems to know more about playing the game than he is letting on.
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1420 (ISO) » Fri Apr 29, 2022 7:45 am

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

In post 1417, Well Done wrote:
In post 1404, MonkeyMan576 wrote:
Spoiler:

Monkey Man, I feel like you are semi-consistently not responding to the points actually being made, but instead to points tangentially related to the point being made. It makes dialogue with you somewhat frustrating.
Well direct me to the question that was missed and I'd be happy to respond.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1421 (ISO) » Fri Apr 29, 2022 7:46 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1418, butterchurn wrote:
In post 1415, Flavor Leaf wrote:

Maybe. I've been led astray by too much meta before rather than just focusing on what I see in front of me, and so I've been wanting to try to avoid it, but I guess it may be necessary in this case.

frankly, im reading monkeyman as town w/o meta because i just think their play's been kinda that scummy but not scum type. specifically around the neighborhood talk.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1422 (ISO) » Fri Apr 29, 2022 7:47 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Also, I believe MonkeyMan's push on WallF comes from town because there's no reason for him to push it like he is as scum here because there was already more into it. He's getting his hands dirtier than he has to if he is scum.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1423 (ISO) » Fri Apr 29, 2022 7:47 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

@Norwegian - Thoughts on Catboi setting up a pivot towards you?
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1424 (ISO) » Fri Apr 29, 2022 7:48 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 1399, Flavor Leaf wrote:I don't see a purpose of scum claiming to be VT and locking themselves in this early.
You can’t see me but I’m making a face where I’m frowning and my lips are pushed together and pulled back into my mouth

It’s meant to convey extreme scepticism
"we knew everything... And we knew nothing."

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”