Not Quite Normal Multiball II (Game Over)

catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1550 (ISO) » Fri Apr 29, 2022 8:51 am

Post by catboi »

In post 1528, NorwegianboyEE wrote:But Catboi would be way more dangerous than Bnuuy.
Limming people day 1 because they're more dangerous as scum is a great way to throw games. As it is I've been pushed on more or less nonsense.
bnuuy
bnuuy
Goon
bnuuy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1551 (ISO) » Fri Apr 29, 2022 8:52 am

Post by bnuuy »

when I joined this game I didn't want any drama to happen, now it has and I'm feeling down
if y'all want to vote me out then be my guest tbh but that's at least why I haven't been engaged recently
I'll add that cassowary doesn't really feel like she did when I saw her as scum before so that's probably a good sign
“Merely by existing, we hurt each other.
But it’s not always intentional.”

Avatar credit goes to SaltnPepperBunny on DeviantArt
Wallflower
Wallflower
She
Goon
Wallflower
She
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1552 (ISO) » Fri Apr 29, 2022 8:52 am

Post by Wallflower »

I want to resist it, but

Well

I also looked at that iso just now

And uh yeah

I do wonder how much it is influenced by the fact that bnuuy is not here and posting. Is it just cognitively easier to vote for them due to lack of resistance? But I think I’m getting needlessly philosophical

PEdit: menalque, I loved the pun, I really did, but catboi has made a lot of posts without comment in regard to their read of me and it’s weirding me out, especially given the bnuuy hop
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1553 (ISO) » Fri Apr 29, 2022 8:52 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1549, Menalque wrote:Get your sweet towncred while it’s hot

lol, even if they're scum, they arent getting town cred.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1554 (ISO) » Fri Apr 29, 2022 8:53 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1550, catboi wrote:
In post 1528, NorwegianboyEE wrote:But Catboi would be way more dangerous than Bnuuy.
Limming people day 1 because they're more dangerous as scum is a great way to throw games. As it is I've been pushed on more or less nonsense.

You're minimizing Norwegian's reasons for voting you.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1555 (ISO) » Fri Apr 29, 2022 8:53 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1551, bnuuy wrote:when I joined this game I didn't want any drama to happen, now it has and I'm feeling down
if y'all want to vote me out then be my guest tbh but that's at least why I haven't been engaged recently
I'll add that cassowary doesn't really feel like she did when I saw her as scum before so that's probably a good sign
Aww, this is town.

Bnuuy, I think you should just claim.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1556 (ISO) » Fri Apr 29, 2022 8:54 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

We got to 8 votes on Bnuuy so fast.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1557 (ISO) » Fri Apr 29, 2022 8:54 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1551, bnuuy wrote:when I joined this game I didn't want any drama to happen, now it has and I'm feeling down
This wagon formed in 5 seconds, how come it is the reason you haven't been engaged recently?
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1558 (ISO) » Fri Apr 29, 2022 8:54 am

Post by Menalque »

I’m sorry you’re feeling down bnuuy, you seem like a cool person

However even prior to drama I didn’t really see any solving in your ISO and that’s enough for me to kill you

If you’re town it would be very helpful to me if you could tell me who you think is scum and why
"we knew everything... And we knew nothing."
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1559 (ISO) » Fri Apr 29, 2022 8:55 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

In post 1558, Menalque wrote:
I’m sorry you’re feeling down bnuuy, you seem like a cool person

However even prior to drama I didn’t really see any solving in your ISO and that’s enough for me to kill you

If you’re town it would be very helpful to me if you could tell me who you think is scum and why
i share this sentiment
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1560 (ISO) » Fri Apr 29, 2022 8:55 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Bnuuy could be the Malefactor.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #1561 (ISO) » Fri Apr 29, 2022 8:56 am

Post by Klick »

The drama also was at least partially why I didn't bother getting deep into this last night, so I can relate
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1562 (ISO) » Fri Apr 29, 2022 8:57 am

Post by catboi »

In post 1554, Flavor Leaf wrote:

Norwee hasn't had reasons for voting me. Except for not liking my suggestion he could be scum, but he was pushing me well before that without explanation.

And to be honest, I didn't really want to bring this up in-game but I kind of think he has a grudge against me or something. Don't get it, I don't have anything against him.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1563 (ISO) » Fri Apr 29, 2022 8:58 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Um, i have no grudge against you.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1564 (ISO) » Fri Apr 29, 2022 8:58 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1557, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
This wagon formed in 5 seconds, how come it is the reason you haven't been engaged recently?

ohhhh, the TB drama.

They were actively popping in and out during that time yesterday too, I remember speaking with Bnuuy and they asked why I was town reading them, but then I realized I was mixing Bnuuy and Butterchurn's posts in my memory, so I kind of dropped Bnuuy as a town read at the time.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1565 (ISO) » Fri Apr 29, 2022 8:58 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Flashback to newbie where Titus!scum claimed i scumread and tunneled her only because of an grudge, when i just genuinely thought they were maf.

- Bunno
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1566 (ISO) » Fri Apr 29, 2022 8:59 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1562, catboi wrote:

Norwee hasn't had reasons for voting me. Except for not liking my suggestion he could be scum, but he was pushing me well before that without explanation.

And to be honest, I didn't really want to bring this up in-game but I kind of think he has a grudge against me or something. Don't get it, I don't have anything against him.
Okay, Norwegian has reasons for voting you, even if they weren't specifically said, you can see it in the way they post.

You also keep minimizing them.
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1567 (ISO) » Fri Apr 29, 2022 8:59 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 1552, Wallflower wrote:But I think I’m getting needlessly philosophical

PEdit: menalque, I loved the pun, I really did, but catboi has made a lot of posts without comment in regard to their read of me and it’s weirding me out, especially given the bnuuy hop
I love getting needlessly philosophical, but there’s no need to let it stand in the way of a good practical vote

And I know that you have issues with catboi — I did read your big spoiled case, but I wanted to let him respond to it on his own. I think the reasons for why you have him as scum there are mostly just things about how he plays/how the meta is these days, rather than good indications he’s scum

Now I could be totally wrong and eat shit later this game, but for now, would it not be very exciting to have our first wagon to reach 10 votes, aka making threat of elimination actually present, aka bringing the gsme into the ~serious~ and ~high stakes~ territory?
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1568 (ISO) » Fri Apr 29, 2022 9:00 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

Norwee is town
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1569 (ISO) » Fri Apr 29, 2022 9:00 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Bnuuy was here yesterday posting and popping in during the TB drama, I believe they're being genuine right now because of that.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1570 (ISO) » Fri Apr 29, 2022 9:00 am

Post by catboi »

In post 1563, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Um, i have no grudge against you.
You were leaving me out of mention for the MU thing and it felt like you were taking passive-aggressive digs against me by praising everyone else in contrast to me. It was weird, wasn't going to mention it but now we're in a game and you've been wanting to elim me for almost the whole time because of ??? reasons and it made me wonder if there's something going on there.
Wallflower
Wallflower
She
Goon
Wallflower
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1571 (ISO) » Fri Apr 29, 2022 9:00 am

Post by Wallflower »

In post 1562, catboi wrote:

Uhhh… wot
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1572 (ISO) » Fri Apr 29, 2022 9:01 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 1562, catboi wrote:And to be honest, I didn't really want to bring this up in-game but I kind of think he has a grudge against me or something. Don't get it, I don't have anything against him.
Just my two cents catboi, but I don’t think norwee carries grudges against anyone really

I think if he did then he 1000% would have against me when we first started playing together but he never has
Wallflower
Wallflower
She
Goon
Wallflower
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1573 (ISO) » Fri Apr 29, 2022 9:02 am

Post by Wallflower »

This feels so much like manipulative AtE to me, I don’t think I can handle it
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1574 (ISO) » Fri Apr 29, 2022 9:02 am

Post by catboi »

In post 1565, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Flashback to newbie where Titus!scum claimed i scumread and tunneled her only because of an grudge, when i just genuinely thought they were maf.
Don't get me wrong, I hate bringing this up because it feels OGI-ish to even say it and I've actually been bullied into unvoting scum because they claimed I was grudging them, so I hate the idea of talking about this stuff ingame, I just...don't get what's going on with you this game and had to bring it up.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”