humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3300 (ISO) » Fri Apr 29, 2022 3:38 pm

Post by humaneatingmonkey »

FWIW i was also faking my koopa scum read and the declaration that i will hound them after D1 even if they had a guilty.
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3301 (ISO) » Fri Apr 29, 2022 3:39 pm

that's enough game advancing content for now. I'll return later.
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they/him

Post Post #3302 (ISO) » Fri Apr 29, 2022 3:44 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

I wish I did my fake-guilty on malcom
"Am I a ghost like you, caught between the seams of two intertwining melodies?"

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3303 (ISO) » Fri Apr 29, 2022 3:44 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

It's hard to formulate into words what I see of them.
"Am I a ghost like you, caught between the seams of two intertwining melodies?"

wiki // GTKAS
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3304 (ISO) » Fri Apr 29, 2022 3:45 pm

Post by Roden »

Pretty sure Math vs JV is TvT and I don't think the current argument between them is helpful.
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3305 (ISO) » Fri Apr 29, 2022 3:51 pm

should we massclaim?

i think GE and Malakittens are paired. i dont know if mason. i dont know if neighbors. i dont know if scum. but at the risk of sounding like i'm baiting PRs, i'm gonna go ahead and say that if they're not masons — they're probably scum.
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3306 (ISO) » Fri Apr 29, 2022 3:53 pm

In post 3021, Andresvmb wrote:I don’t know what you guys are all on about. I’m clearly Town and this is fake. What is going on right now?
In post 3022, Andresvmb wrote:I’m here to answer any questions anyone wants to ask.
In post 3023, Andresvmb wrote:I think I should claim yeah? I’m Vigilante and I targeted koopashell because I thought they were full of shit. There, I said it. You geniuses.
In post 3024, Malakittens wrote:riggggggggggggggggggggggghtttttttttttttttttttttttt
the only problem i have with that is this
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3307 (ISO) » Fri Apr 29, 2022 3:54 pm

i think malakittens, if andres' partner, won't rebuff andres' fakeclaim like this?
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3308 (ISO) » Fri Apr 29, 2022 3:56 pm

i think the play would be to sit back and see what reactions it would get from other people
unless it's been pre-agreed that malakittens will bus (i can see that world because andres' slot is basically fucked)
but it's more probably that malakittens is town in this scenario

which probably means GE is informed about Malakittens alignment. his townread on malakittens is based on her ate and i think it's been established that she does that as both scum and town
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3309 (ISO) » Fri Apr 29, 2022 3:58 pm

anyway that's enough of that i'll come back later for real
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3310 (ISO) » Fri Apr 29, 2022 3:59 pm

it could also be that a planned Andres bus was in the works since D1
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3311 (ISO) » Fri Apr 29, 2022 4:02 pm

Andres was obviously going to be tracked/checked because he was lurking and he was a top suspect, so maybe it was planned that he goes down with the PRs — seeing as he was trying to bait a vigilante claim. also, i think scum is scared of a double-guilty since there were two active investigatives. a sacrifice would have been the play.
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3312 (ISO) » Fri Apr 29, 2022 4:05 pm

btw im going to hammer italiano at E-1 so i dont have to be the elim :P just gonna put that out there
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3313 (ISO) » Fri Apr 29, 2022 4:17 pm

i think GE and Italiano are not paired

I think GE, if scum, was just trying to pocket town Malakittens so he can build a coalition against me and opportunistically jumped on town!Italiano's wagon when that fizzled out
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3314 (ISO) » Fri Apr 29, 2022 4:19 pm

i also find GE's progression on me weird, since he was townreading me before he decided that me finding Malakittens scummy is scummy

that, and this is FL's slot

i think if Italiano flips town, GE is scum. and if Italiano is scum, GE isn't paired with them (otherwise GE would have went for anyone else in the lim pool).
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3315 (ISO) » Fri Apr 29, 2022 4:46 pm

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 3226, Roden wrote:I'm not sure how you could think my positioning on the Mala wagon was suspicious if that's your only reason. I voted all the way back on page 3 during RVS, essentially starting the wagon, and I questioned her further and made some follow up posts when she was around to talk.
Scum can’t do that? That’s my point.
In post 118, Roden wrote:
In post 107, Malakittens wrote:it's more for getting warned by the mod thing.

I actually enjoy mafia sometimes and i really dont want to be banned

esp

for something so stupid of "oh she's being self conscious" lets vote her!!!
Ok but we're in the RVS stage/trying to leave RVS, there isn't a whole lot to go off of so we're voting for whatever reason makes at least some sense and then seeing how others/the game state reacts. I feel like you've experienced enough to know this.

But to say "just vote me out so I don't get banned" instead of picking literally any other option is just ???

Like, if you're town this just fucks us over because you're essentially just making yourself a policy elim that provides no info upon your flip. Everybody who votes you in this scenario can essentially do it for free because they can just say "she asked to die so I voted for her". Though obviously if you're scum then this is just AtE to get people to back off.

Another layer to this is that, in that game you were scum in that I've been referencing, Toogeloo did the exact same thing you're currently doing, got town read for it, and did end up being town. I feel like that has to be at the back of your mind here, and that you're trying to get town read by emulating that same behavior.
^^^^^^
In post 3226, Roden wrote:I feel like this post in particular shows that I was genuinely trying to solve her alignment, and that I had a more complex reason for voting her then just "jumping on". And when it got to a point that I reconsidered my read, I backed off and gave my reasoning when questioned by HEM.
Then why did you jump back on Mala in ? After HEM did. Don’t remember anything changing at that point. And you didn’t actually talk about Mala until .
In post 3226, Roden wrote:WRT posts 69 and 119: could you explain what exactly makes you think they're pockety? 69 is just a town read, and 119 is me saying that HEM and I were making the same argument. I also heavily disagree with the notion that I'm following HEM around, we mind melded early on but we've also disagreed on a few reads.
I felt like there had been enough content for you to comment on at the time you posted and yet you picked a random quote from HEM, say it’s town and add a non-game advancing follow up. It was fluffy. just adds on to what I felt with . Not to mention . To say you weren’t or haven’t been following HEM around is pretty false.

I also wanted to point out . It seemed like you were trying to get everyone to look away from you and HEM as partners, but it did nothing for the T/S scenario and because you were saying it, you were the scum and HEM was the town in my mind. Malcolm’s somewhat alluded to this thought as well.

Another thing not related to HEM that kinda raised my eyebrows was this.

As heavily as you read Flavor as scum it was an issue imo with you townreading Gamma so easily. Why couldn’t Gamma still be scum knowing your history and changing it up so that you would “townread” him.
In post 3226, Roden wrote:"What has changed that should make me think otherwise?" is a really weird thought process to have here because you only referenced posts from the literal beginning of the game. You're basing your scum read on me from something I said on Day 1 page 5, like has your read not evolved at all in the span of 125 pages and two in game days? And now you want me to dig through all of those pages to prove to you that I'm town? You can case me and I'll respond, that's fine, but I'm not going to dig through my ISO to quote posts that I think are townie without context.
Yes the burden of proof is on you and no, I’m basing my scumread on the entirety of the game and from moments that I remember from you that stand out to me. Like I said, nothing has changed that has made me think otherwise and if I had to choose between you and Kitty to be town, I’d choose Kitty.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3316 (ISO) » Fri Apr 29, 2022 5:04 pm

Post by Malakittens »

ugh the last page spew by HEM makes me think town

back to the drawing board

UNVOTE: hem

again:

locktown:
JV, GE, Math
town:
Roden, HEM

MT is losing his town status

Need to sort/scum:

IVD, KITTY & MT

VOTE: ivd

idk if this is E-2 or w/e
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3317 (ISO) » Fri Apr 29, 2022 5:10 pm

Italiano, claim
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3318 (ISO) » Fri Apr 29, 2022 5:10 pm

that's E-1
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3319 (ISO) » Fri Apr 29, 2022 5:10 pm

GE, Kitty, Roden, Mala
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3320 (ISO) » Fri Apr 29, 2022 5:11 pm

Post by Roden »

That's E-1 and HEM said he would hammer if Italiano was run up to E-1.

PE: Yep.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3321 (ISO) » Fri Apr 29, 2022 5:11 pm

Post by Malakittens »

yep E-1

sorry!
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3322 (ISO) » Fri Apr 29, 2022 5:12 pm

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 3227, Roden wrote:
In post 3130, ItalianoVD wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 3119, Roden wrote:
In post 3116, ItalianoVD wrote:Oh I voted NK15 thinking he was pulling a scum gambit on his partner? A vote I rescinded and a point I clarified with someone who is used to playing with scum!NK? That?
It's a weird order of events.

NK15: "I have a guilty on Andres" *votes Andres*
Italiano: "Roden scum slipped" *votes NK15*
Andres: "I'm town" *votes NK15*

It doesn't even make sense to vote NK15 here first. You only considered two worlds here: it was either a scum gambit and they were both scum, or Andres was just caught and NK15 was town. Andres is scum in both worlds, so why did you vote NK15? If you thought he could've been bussing, why not just...let him bus?
In post 3117, ItalianoVD wrote:And sure if you wanna frame it like I was ‘defending’ the slot you can. My actual point was, it was a waste of a vote because there was a high chance nothing would come of it. Nice shade by the way.

I’d still like to go for Roden and/or Kitty once we figure out what’s going on with HEM.
I'm not framing anything. You blatantly defended flipped scum after they got hit with a guilty. You didn't say anything about your suspicions of a scum gambit until later on, you just shaded me then voted NK15 without addressing the guilty, or really even accusing NK15 of anything.

Feel free to scum case me though. I've been waiting for one, but all you've done all game is call me scum and complain that everyone is bad if they don't vote me.

Don’t @ me, if you read all my Day 2 posts, everyone can see where my head was. Why are you even asking these questions expecting a different answer? Come on bruh.
I don't think your reason for voting NK15 makes sense and I'm trying to understand it. If it was a 50/50 chance on whether or not NK15 was scum, and a 100% chance that Andres was scum, voting NK15 doesn't make sense to me. And this doesn't really address the rest of what I said.
To be fair, it really doesn’t matter if it doesn’t make sense to you, especially after saying
why
I did it and
what
was on my mind. I’ve already explained it and that’s it.
In post 3228, Roden wrote:
In post 3202, ItalianoVD wrote:Also, Roden’s push on me is quite skewed given the arguments.

Roden’s case against me is:

1) I defended Andres’ slot.
2) I voted for NK15 over Andres’ slot.
3) I voted for HEM even though I said I townread him.

is where Roden defends Andres’ slot and elaborated in

HEM, Kitty myself and Roden ‘defended’ Andres’ slot. But why were we saying it? It’s poor play in general and not alignment indicative.
Did you link the wrong posts? Those posts are about Leaf and Scorpius, I don't mention Andres at all there. In fact, Andres hadn't even replaced into the game yet, not until post 848.
In post 848, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
Andresvmb replaces Saladman27

Mathblade replaces Facebones

Please welcome them!
I never defended him anyway, and it's pretty easy to prove by just going into my ISO and using Ctrl + F to search his name.
I pointed out those quotes from you because of what you were saying about voting for non active slots. My mistake, I thought you were talking about Salad. The premise remains the same however, calling me out for “defending” the Salad/Andres slot was poor because of the sentiment you pointed out for Scorpious.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3323 (ISO) » Fri Apr 29, 2022 5:13 pm

Post by Roden »

I'd unvote if Italiano hadn't just argued that the burden of proof of scum casing me falls on me lmao
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3324 (ISO) » Fri Apr 29, 2022 5:17 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

Intent to hammer because I want the day to end