Not Quite Normal Multiball II (Game Over)

Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1875 (ISO) » Sat Apr 30, 2022 9:49 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

Anyone else feeling Nashville Dreams? I'll give you a cookie :3
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1876 (ISO) » Sat Apr 30, 2022 9:49 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I'm not sure what you're referring to.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #1877 (ISO) » Sat Apr 30, 2022 9:50 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

Well you see a cookie is a baked good made of flour sugar butter and oh wait you weren't talking to me
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1878 (ISO) » Sat Apr 30, 2022 9:50 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1875, Save The Dragons wrote:Anyone else feeling Nashville Dreams? I'll give you a cookie :3
oh yeah, I forgot about them. They're lean scum for me too right now, but eh, lower than the others, and i feel im more likely to be wrong there.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1879 (ISO) » Sat Apr 30, 2022 9:52 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1868, Flavor Leaf wrote:Part of me wants to try to go for the Beloved Princess, and then just have a double night before scum get any info, and then just have a double night.

if you're referring to this MonkeyMan, I clearly stated "before scum get any info", so idk if you're implying that was meant for a scum PT when it's clearly not.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1880 (ISO) » Sat Apr 30, 2022 10:02 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1871, Flavor Leaf wrote:So that's where I'm at, would prefer Catboi, but will go Mastina.
On second thought, i'm not sure i trust Mastina because last game with scum!Mastina went like this:

Mastina: I'm going to town and scumread people for their one-liner RVS posts and make a big reads list.
Mastina: Norwee is top town.
*Dips from game for a long time*
Mastina: Cephrir is scum for a vague reason. I'm going to harp on this vague scumread for the rest of the game.

This game:

Mastina: I'm going to town and scumread people for their one-liner RVS posts and make a big reads list.
Mastina: Butterchurn is scum for a vague reason. I'm going to harp on this vague scumread for the rest of the game.

I JUST DON'T TRUST IT ANYMORE.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1881 (ISO) » Sat Apr 30, 2022 10:03 am

Post by MegAzumarill »

have had some family in town and am currently working on a compiled reads list,
Imprefection is the spice of life.
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1882 (ISO) » Sat Apr 30, 2022 10:04 am

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

Not to mention she is scumreading me when I am the towniest player in the game. J/K.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1883 (ISO) » Sat Apr 30, 2022 10:06 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1875, Save The Dragons wrote:Anyone else feeling Nashville Dreams? I'll give you a cookie :3
I think Nashville is still a good vote.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
MalcolmTucker
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1884 (ISO) » Sat Apr 30, 2022 10:09 am

Post by MalcolmTucker »

In post 1868, Flavor Leaf wrote:Part of me wants to try to go for the Beloved Princess, and then just have a double night before scum get any info, and then just have a double night.
Yeah this does not read like something posted for here unless I'm missing something? Why would say in advance you "might" try and claim something?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1885 (ISO) » Sat Apr 30, 2022 10:10 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1884, MalcolmTucker wrote:
Yeah this does not read like something posted for here unless I'm missing something? Why would say in advance you "might" try and claim something?
It reads to me like something FL would post here.

- Bunno
MalcolmTucker
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1886 (ISO) » Sat Apr 30, 2022 10:17 am

Post by MalcolmTucker »

In post 1885, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
It reads to me like something FL would post here.
Could be a style thing I guess, just feels odd to announce your intention openly that you might claim.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1887 (ISO) » Sat Apr 30, 2022 10:20 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

What? I think you're misreading that. Pretty sure FL said they might try to go for eliminating Mastina. Not claim Beloved Princess.

- Bunno
MalcolmTucker
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1888 (ISO) » Sat Apr 30, 2022 10:23 am

Post by MalcolmTucker »

Okay I am then lol. I thought for a moment they were thinking about claiming the role which would have been a bizarre approach.
butterchurn
butterchurn
He/Him
Goon
butterchurn
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1889 (ISO) » Sat Apr 30, 2022 10:28 am

Post by butterchurn »

Yeah, I read that as him saying that Day 1 could actually be the most beneficial time to eliminate a Beloved Princess, because there are the maximum amount of town role actions available. So, I guess the risk is mitigated if she is a town Beloved Princess, and there's also a good chance of her just being scum. I'm not really sure how accurate that is, but I did have a thought along those lines as well.
butterchurn
butterchurn
He/Him
Goon
butterchurn
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1890 (ISO) » Sat Apr 30, 2022 10:29 am

Post by butterchurn »

In post 1880, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1871, Flavor Leaf wrote:So that's where I'm at, would prefer Catboi, but will go Mastina.
On second thought, i'm not sure i trust Mastina because last game with scum!Mastina went like this:

Mastina: Cephrir is scum for a vague reason. I'm going to harp on this vague scumread for the rest of the game.

This game:

Mastina: Butterchurn is scum for a vague reason. I'm going to harp on this vague scumread for the rest of the game.

Can you link this game? I'd like to compare, because if this is an accurate portrayal then it's pretty interesting.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1891 (ISO) » Sat Apr 30, 2022 10:33 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1890, butterchurn wrote:
In post 1880, NorwegianboyEE wrote:

This game:

Can you link this game? I'd like to compare, because if this is an accurate portrayal then it's pretty interesting.
Controllllll

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=88500

- Bunno
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1892 (ISO) » Sat Apr 30, 2022 10:36 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

well, i would say in advance that I might try and claim something, but yeah, not what I was saying here.

Really just in addition to thinking Mastina is a strong candidate for a Catboi partner, the Beloved Princess claim is just something I dont really wanna deal with/think it could be scum motivated.

my cases against scumMastina are that her reasons for scum reading people have no meat on the bone, but said matter of factly, and i think mastina just would have better reasons if she was scum. Not a strong reason especially if it was done by Mastina to position well and defend Catboi indirectly by pushing 2 of the ones on the Catboi wagon/then offering up a butterchurn which can get people from both sides of the Catboi debate onto butterchurn.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1893 (ISO) » Sat Apr 30, 2022 10:38 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1889, butterchurn wrote:Yeah, I read that as him saying that Day 1 could actually be the most beneficial time to eliminate a Beloved Princess, because there are the maximum amount of town role actions available. So, I guess the risk is mitigated if she is a town Beloved Princess, and there's also a good chance of her just being scum. I'm not really sure how accurate that is, but I did have a thought along those lines as well.

there's also little to no other claims out there, so scum can't PR snipe well, so it's just mowing down people.

Scum can also choose not to kill because they only to kill 2 times in each 3 phases.
MalcolmTucker
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1894 (ISO) » Sat Apr 30, 2022 10:45 am

Post by MalcolmTucker »

In post 1893, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1889, butterchurn wrote:Yeah, I read that as him saying that Day 1 could actually be the most beneficial time to eliminate a Beloved Princess, because there are the maximum amount of town role actions available. So, I guess the risk is mitigated if she is a town Beloved Princess, and there's also a good chance of her just being scum. I'm not really sure how accurate that is, but I did have a thought along those lines as well.

there's also little to no other claims out there, so scum can't PR snipe well, so it's just mowing down people.

Scum can also choose not to kill because they only to kill 2 times in each 3 phases.
On this, do we reckon all scum teams kill tonight? I'd initially expect so since it's D1 and the game is still big enough that you can probably eliminate someone as scum and get away with it without people making obvious associatives. But then it obviously gets trickier further down the line once role player are perhaps revealed - if you don't have a kill, you risk them being able to live another day.
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1895 (ISO) » Sat Apr 30, 2022 10:48 am

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

I would think it would be more beneficial for scum to wait to kill until they know more about the setup, but that's just me.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1896 (ISO) » Sat Apr 30, 2022 10:49 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1894, MalcolmTucker wrote:
In post 1893, Flavor Leaf wrote:

On this, do we reckon all scum teams kill tonight? I'd initially expect so since it's D1 and the game is still big enough that you can probably eliminate someone as scum and get away with it without people making obvious associatives. But then it obviously gets trickier further down the line once role player are perhaps revealed - if you don't have a kill, you risk them being able to live another day.

i agree. going Mastina, if they are actually town BP, opens up a lot of bloodshed, but it's more of a matter of does the bloodshed matter. scum can hit possible scum anyways. And if Mastina is scum, they're just scum.

The double night is always gonna feel drastic, though, but there's also the possibility that scum kill Mastina if she's on the right track ever, but not looking likely based on her weak reasonings, so either way.

Catboi still my preferred.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1897 (ISO) » Sat Apr 30, 2022 10:52 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1895, MonkeyMan576 wrote:I would think it would be more beneficial for scum to wait to kill until they know more about the setup, but that's just me.

that's why this is a thing. Because they would essentially be forced to make at least 1 kill because they only get 2 kills in 3 phases.

So I'm assuming scum could kill N2, N3, N4, N5, but not N1, N6.

so there would be blood. And the different scum teams can make different decisions, of course.

And if they wait, it's even better for town in that scenario, because PR's get double actions, so it's dangerous for scum to do that.

This only matters if Mastina is a BP, though.
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1898 (ISO) » Sat Apr 30, 2022 10:52 am

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

First Tier Scum
Catboi
Wallflower

Second Tier Scum
Meg
Bnuuy
Klick
Menalque

Third Tier Scum or Town
Everyone Else
MalcolmTucker
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1899 (ISO) » Sat Apr 30, 2022 10:52 am

Post by MalcolmTucker »

In post 436, mastina wrote:
In post 434, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Why is Titus town tho?
Has the perfect storm of Titus town things;
1: It's D1, I can afford to call her town because statistically speaking even in a multiball game with more scum than normal there's still more town than not so I'll be right more often than I'm wrong, and Titus is someone who, if I am not actually scumreading her, I don't really want to push on D1 so I'll just townread her on principle

2: People are calling Titus scum, which is an indicator that she's not

3: She's got the unique combination of solving, but not solving TOO much, and having some insights but nothing TOO insightful, and having moonlogic but not TOO much moonlogic

4: She's in a hydra and tbh this feels like Titus-town-hydra to me

5: Gut.
While we're on Mastina, reading through their ISO and this feels like a really weak town read. Only no3 approaches any sort of proper detail or goes into specifics at all.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”