Not Quite Normal Multiball II (Game Over)

Nashville Dreams
Nashville Dreams
Mafia Scum
Nashville Dreams
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3150 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2022 8:57 am

Post by Nashville Dreams »

actively lurking to steal pagetop

MEW
SCP 682
SCP 682
Goon
SCP 682
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3151 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2022 9:00 am

Post by SCP 682 »

Btw town cop goes on someone in monastary and town seer outside. Pretty obvious but some ppl dont get the obvious
SCP 682
SCP 682
Goon
SCP 682
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3152 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2022 9:00 am

Post by SCP 682 »

In post 3147, Toogeloo wrote:ITT: players throwing shit at low content lurkers to see if it sticks.
Do u townread enchant then?
Nashville Dreams
Nashville Dreams
Mafia Scum
Nashville Dreams
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3153 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2022 9:01 am

SoD is locktown

do not lim EVER
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3154 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2022 9:02 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1187, catboi wrote:
In post 1185, Wallflower wrote:
In post 1184, catboi wrote:
In post 918, Tracer Bullet wrote:Catboi & Mena are mafia together btw

we start with the dangerous one first

VOTE: Catboi
In post 938, Tracer Bullet wrote:my scum list currently is:

Catboi
Mena
Flavor Leaf

I had 3 other scumreads but I forgot them because shit for memory
See, here's the thing about this: Tracer Bullet is pooky. And yes, pooky co-won paragon last year, etc. But pooky is developing some extremely bad habits.

He dosen't scumhunt, he
headhunts
. He just pushes players out of fear of their scumgame rather than reading their alignment. He did it to me and skitter in that game. He was right on skitter, but wrong on me, because it was inconceivable to him that I could possibly be playing any differently.for reasons other than my alignment. Frankly I'm not sure he actually cared.

It's a shit way to play and completely insufferable. And whatever happened, good riddance if he was pulling that shit again here.
What’s the point of this post though?

I agree with you that the style of play wasn’t great, but I’m not sure why you felt this post was necessary to make, particularly with Tracer having replaced out.
To demonstrate that no one should take his pushes seriously because he's not actually basing them off of reads but wanting people to be scum
In post 1189, catboi wrote:
In post 982, Wallflower wrote:
In post 978, Tracer Bullet wrote:and he should've jumped you for it

but he didn't

so probly scum together
Do you think Menalque's posting re: you having a problem with him was +town?

I agree that Catboi's play has been very ~off~, but I'm not as sure that they're scum together.
Without getting into it, I will say there is a reason for this, but it is largely that I have not had time to commit to this game just yet. I would
hope
that people on this site would understand that it's okay to be patient on Day 1.
In post 1190, catboi wrote:
In post 1188, Wallflower wrote:What I’m interpreting from this is that based on Pooky incorrectly scumreading you for reasons you thought were bad in a previous game, you are arguing that anything he has said here is invalid.
Yes. There's no reason you should expect him to have caught me as scum here because he's just doing the same headhunting tunnel he did in the other game. He has not learned anything.

This is all Catboi making sure people don't take Pooky's reads seriously.

This is all fine and dandy, i think what they're saying is truthful, however, this was completely unprompted. Why would anyone be taking what TB/Pooky said seriously? They didn't even have a case, something I stated in my monkery at the time, saying maybe TB should say their reasons because I didn't know what their specific reasons were.

I had specifically called out TB already that if they were correct with their scum reads, their main one being Catboi, it had more to do with luck than skill.

And this is exactly what Mastina called out as being a 'slip' by me.

However, Catboi essentially says the same thing, but Mastina actively put Catboi the top of her list.

_____

Those were individualized, but now that I've explained Mastina's thoughts on that, you can go and see what she called a "scum claim" by me with my post in 1284.

I had already given a chain of the post 1284 was referring to, that I was saying "Definitely Not In A Neighborhood with Klick And Enchant"

Klick and Enchant were actively the 2 people that had just posted after I "should i claim a neighborhood" comment. Klick said "Tell your secrets", Enchant said "Yeah Flavor and I in a neighborhood."
I go "Definitely not in a neighborhood with Klick and Enchant"

and then if you continue reading that page, im in an obvious trolly playful mindset.

And that is the "gambit" Mastina was referring to.

That is absolute bull shit. In what world when anyone here refer that as a gambit.

This is actively Mastina fabricating a read and using those buzz words.
bnuuy
bnuuy
Goon
bnuuy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3155 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2022 9:02 am

Post by bnuuy »

In post 3120, butterchurn wrote:I had started to get a bit suspicious of cassowary when I was looking at the low-content players earlier, but the latest catchup post is good and towny. Their reads are also fairly close to my own with only a few exceptions, which I think is a good sign.
What’s specifically towny about it?
“Merely by existing, we hurt each other.
But it’s not always intentional.”

Avatar credit goes to SaltnPepperBunny on DeviantArt
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3156 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2022 9:02 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 3153, Nashville Dreams wrote:SoD is locktown

do not lim EVER
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3157 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2022 9:03 am

Post by catboi »

In post 3097, Nashville Dreams wrote:
In post 1115, cassowary wrote:In post 1102, Sword of Ducks wrote:
One game town with the same exact role, two games I played poorly as mafia, and one fantastic role madness game as a serial killer.

Just to be clear, you're claiming you've rolled vanilla townie in this game?
Well this is super fucking scummy. Like hardcore.
...why?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3158 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2022 9:03 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 3147, Toogeloo wrote:ITT: players throwing shit at low content lurkers to see if it sticks.

If you notice, it's always people trying to stop Catboi wagon.

Please come back, Toogeloo.
Nashville Dreams
Nashville Dreams
Mafia Scum
Nashville Dreams
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3159 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2022 9:04 am

In post 3157, catboi wrote:
One game town with the same exact role, two games I played poorly as mafia, and one fantastic role madness game as a serial killer.

...why?
Give you a hint:

Use a line
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3160 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2022 9:08 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 3014, catboi wrote:
In post 3012, MonkeyMan576 wrote:
In post 2960, mastina wrote:Basically:
1: We have a week until deadline
2: I am catching up
3: A fair amount of the strength in my catboi townread comes from content later in my catchup
4: catboi is the main wagon right now
5: I am not defending catboi
6: Wallflower is insinuating that because of point #4, point #5 makes me suspect.
7: I am rebuking that point by demonstrating that, thanks to point #1, there is no need for a catboi elimination to be pushed through
8: If a catboi elimination is not pushed through while I am catching up, there was no need for me to defend him, since I can defend him after the catchup or later during it
9: If a catboi elimination IS pushed through while I am catching up, then it is the players involved that are to blame, not me, because of points 2, 3, and 8.

I'm not sure how else to explain this.
You're acting like you know catboi would flip town.
You realize that's actually impossible for anyone to know for sure, right?
This is why it's safe for Mastina to do that, not the other way around.

If this was someone doing the same thing, but to me, you'd have called it scummy.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3161 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2022 9:09 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 3011, catboi wrote:VOTE: Nashville Dreams

I was going to give them a little time to see what they came back with. It's been over a day since either of them last posted. I find it hard to believe both heads of a hydra become unavailable at the ame time. I think they've either given up on the game or are intentionally avoiding it in the hope the pressure on them will go down. And for Malakittens in particular, lurking out to this degree is a scumtell, given she's drawn scum in multiple recent games and is incredibly burned out on playing it.

Titus has actively stated they were busy.

And Mala is never here.

So this is just an incredibly weak reasoning.
Nashville Dreams
Nashville Dreams
Mafia Scum
Nashville Dreams
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3162 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2022 9:10 am

my brain is fired. I'm at the top of 82

everything looks jumbled
butterchurn
butterchurn
He/Him
Goon
butterchurn
He/Him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3163 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2022 9:11 am

Post by butterchurn »

In post 3155, bnuuy wrote:
In post 3120, butterchurn wrote:I had started to get a bit suspicious of cassowary when I was looking at the low-content players earlier, but the latest catchup post is good and towny. Their reads are also fairly close to my own with only a few exceptions, which I think is a good sign.
What’s specifically towny about it?
They felt generally unconcerned with pushing any sort of narrative, and it didn't feel like a busy work catchup done to look good. It felt like their reads were naturally evolving in response to new events in the thread, especially the one on Flavor Leaf, rather than them fitting evidence to match wherever they want to be pushing. All of those are things that I think are more likely to come from town than from scum. I also thought their reaction where they thought Nashville Dreams was most suspicious but realized maybe they should give them a chance to catch up was towny. Do you disagree?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3164 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2022 9:11 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Cat Scratch Fever has some scum equity.

The way they interact with Catboi wagon, like they're avoiding going on it, but went on it for a short amount of time.
Nashville Dreams
Nashville Dreams
Mafia Scum
Nashville Dreams
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3165 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2022 9:13 am

I'm low key content with a CSF wagon

I dislike the vote on MegA

t was oppurnistic af
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3166 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2022 9:13 am

Post by catboi »

In post 3102, Nashville Dreams wrote:
In post 1259, Flavor Leaf wrote:I think it's much easier to get 12 votes on WallFlower than Meg/Toog, and it also doesn't seem like the easiest wagon, but it definitely is the correct one to push as scum here.
I agree with this in a way. I feel like MegA v WallFlower could both be easier to wagon rather than Toog. Toog is the type of player that is dangerous because he does enough where he can skate by and avoid suspicion, but then rather as the game progresses he becomes harder to read.

I dont think MegA or Toog are the correct wagon to push nor are they going to be the easiest as well.
Respectfully:
what does this even mean?
Toog becomes harder to read as the game goes on but is not the correct wagon? Are you implying a townread or what?
In post 1261, catboi wrote:On a skim I actually think norwee might be scum here. The towniest thing he had was his dust-up with malcolm, but other than that he's been floating and it reminds me a lot of his play in control where he was the SK. He'll call people town but it doesn't seem like he had reads he actually cares about and as town generally he finds something he wants to push and actually tries to solve.
I misread NEE hardcore in Control. I had a couple players pinged right (Mastina) and I had solid townreads, but not enough reasons to be able to herd and get a lim on those who I was confident on being scum. I mean the only thing I felt I had going for me is that I read your slot correct in the first few posts and was able to townblock, but just not well enough. -.-
okay great but do you have a read on norwee
in this game?

In post 1268, catboi wrote:
In post 1115, cassowary wrote:well that was a fun series of posts to catch up on

I don't really see the case on Malcolm as scum, I think he looks pretty townie to me for now.

No real opinion on any of these meta reads, these do nothing for me, I know none of you. I'm sure you're all very cool and good at mafia. However I do think looking over Flavor Leaf's iso, a lot of his posting has been kind of reactive and/or meta discussion, which is pinging me a little bit.

I kind of see the point on monkeyman that he's acting
weird
but not necessarily scummy. Not sure he's my top suspicion at the moment.

pedit: originally I moved my vote to flavor leaf here but then he made a couple nice posts with detailed reasoning and now I'm conflicted again.

I'm not really sure I see the case on catboi as scum, to be honest. I suppose it's possible but nothing about their posts is really particularly sticking out to me.

Honestly, you'll have to forgive me for being a bit all-over-the-place at the moment, this is the first time I've played a multiball game
or
a hydra game, so it's a bit tricky to read people in ways I'm used to and it's kind of a lot to deal with, haha. I'm sure I'll get the hang of it with time though.
In post 1102, Sword of Ducks wrote:One game town with the same exact role, two games I played poorly as mafia, and one
fantastic
role madness game as a serial killer.
cassowary seems okay, except this is a very hedgy post? I get that it's still early game and reads aren't going to be that strong. But is this post actually saying anything?
I disagree with cass feeling ok. I also dislike this post hardcore.
Again:
why?
That might have been cass's worst post but it didn't exactly scream scum and otherwise even if she's lower activity I think her content has been totally fine and looks townie, certainly moreso than some people who post more but say less
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3167 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2022 9:13 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Go back and check Catboi, they're only doing that "why" shit to the slots who've defended them.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3168 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2022 9:14 am

Post by catboi »

In post 3160, Flavor Leaf wrote:
3: A fair amount of the strength in my catboi townread comes from content later in my catchup
6: Wallflower is insinuating that because of point #4, point #5 makes me suspect.
7: I am rebuking that point by demonstrating that, thanks to point #1, there is no need for a catboi elimination to be pushed through
8: If a catboi elimination is not pushed through while I am catching up, there was no need for me to defend him, since I can defend him after the catchup or later during it
9: If a catboi elimination IS pushed through while I am catching up, then it is the players involved that are to blame, not me, because of points 2, 3, and 8.

If this was someone doing the same thing, but to me, you'd have called it scummy.
What the fuck is that even trying to say? If someone was saying they were confident you were town, I'd call it scummy? Something that...I haven't done at all?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3169 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2022 9:14 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 3166, catboi wrote:Respectfully: what does this even mean? Toog becomes harder to read as the game goes on but is not the correct wagon? Are you implying a townread or what?

toog becomes easier to read as the game goes on.
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #3170 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2022 9:15 am

Post by Cat Scratch Fever »

In post 3100, Nashville Dreams wrote:
In post 1239, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:MegA is what I can best describe as minimalist town but she usually solves at her own pace

and she's just ... not doing anything this game
For my thoughts on MegA and my past games with her. I feel like she is someone that comes off as scummy as town. I haven't personally played with her when she's scum tho. I feel like she is definitely mis-elim bait tho.
In post 1243, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:It's not really a compromise. I really think MegA has a decent chance of flipping scum and generally feeling meh about the other popular wagon offerings right now
Explain to me why tho.
see my comments above ^
Compare her day 1 posting from pandemonium to here -- she pushed the momo scumread, had other scumreads, and engaged with other ppl, etc. Here she just gave a couple of uncontroversial townreads

Being chronically lhf doesn't make her town here

But I stopped pushing mega at some point because she later said she had family in town so i don't think her early posting is that AI anymore
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3171 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2022 9:15 am

Post by catboi »

In post 3159, Nashville Dreams wrote:
In post 3157, catboi wrote:

...why?
Give you a hint:

Use a line
that's not scummy

like if you think he outed a VT claim you hardly need to make him hardclaim it

bad overdone cookie cutter tell
SCP 682
SCP 682
Goon
SCP 682
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3172 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2022 9:16 am

Post by SCP 682 »

scum will always lean into business as an excuse to not post and hard slank
Catboi may recognize a notably polarizing example of Sonrio difference from Pokemaf 4 and Fire Emblem mafia on MafiaUniverse.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3173 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2022 9:16 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 3168, catboi wrote:
In post 3160, Flavor Leaf wrote:

What the fuck is that even trying to say? If someone was saying they were confident you were town, I'd call it scummy? Something that...I haven't done at all?
Mastina's actively positioning, yo. I know scum Mastina, and this is it.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3174 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2022 9:16 am

Post by catboi »

In post 3169, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 3166, catboi wrote:Respectfully: what does this even mean? Toog becomes harder to read as the game goes on but is not the correct wagon? Are you implying a townread or what?

toog becomes easier to read as the game goes on.
yes, I would agree. That is the opposite of what ND seemed to say

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”