Not Quite Normal Multiball II (Game Over)

Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4200 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2022 11:03 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Ydrasse claiming malefactor was a joke even if she is malefactor.

I'm liking that Nero's first 2 posts are about 2 of my reads outside of Catboi which makes me happy since WallF and I mindmelded through the Catboi read specifically.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4201 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2022 11:04 am

Post by Toogeloo »

Hey Leaf, hypothetically, if town has a Watcher, who should they target? Asking for a friend.
SCP 682
SCP 682
Goon
SCP 682
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4202 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2022 11:04 am

Post by SCP 682 »

In post 4196, The Keeper wrote:
In post 4194, SCP 682 wrote:I have provided substantiated proof with quote comparison and you have provided a weak "well um i have played with tictac and i think town tictac!"
You provided a single run.

I can say I've done a Lamb/Mega Santa/Delirium run in one and it doesn't make me good at the game.

You used an outlier game, and the mini games play entirely differently to large.

Oddly off point for you actually.
Notice Keeper is discrediting me here- but not actually providing a real counter argument.
SCP 682
SCP 682
Goon
SCP 682
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4203 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2022 11:05 am

Post by SCP 682 »

Only vague wavings off with no proof to back up the claim.
SCP 682
SCP 682
Goon
SCP 682
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4204 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2022 11:06 am

Post by SCP 682 »

Keeper has a clear agenda to defend tictac while not really being able to truly substantiate their tictac read.

my money's on tictac flipping a good PR
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4205 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2022 11:07 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 4201, Toogeloo wrote:Hey Leaf, hypothetically, if town has a Watcher, who should they target? Asking for a friend.
Ego who thinks im gonna be night killed says me :lol:

uhm....

I think Nashville/MonkeyMan/WallFlower (Nero Cain) have decent kill equity, even if Catboi is town, i think killing on the catboi wagon/catboi suspicions is something scum are probably looking to do because if Catboi is town, scum can use that to get them more suspicious, and if catboi scum it weakens pressure.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4206 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2022 11:08 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 4202, SCP 682 wrote:
In post 4196, The Keeper wrote:
In post 4194, SCP 682 wrote:I have provided substantiated proof with quote comparison and you have provided a weak "well um i have played with tictac and i think town tictac!"
You provided a single run.

I can say I've done a Lamb/Mega Santa/Delirium run in one and it doesn't make me good at the game.

You used an outlier game, and the mini games play entirely differently to large.

Oddly off point for you actually.
Notice Keeper is discrediting me here- but not actually providing a real counter argument.

Personally, I think the way keeper meta'd tictac was good, even if i wasnt pushing tictac for those reasons.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4207 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2022 11:09 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

VOTE: Catboi

Catboi flip really just says so much about the game, and gives actual hard evidence to case people on Day 2.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4208 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2022 11:09 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4193, bnuuy wrote:
In post 4181, Nero Cain wrote:p disappointed that I didn't get to call out scum norway unless u guys think that the Malefactor claim is bs and Yd is trying to buy time
???
First, why are you disappointed about that specifically
Second, why do you think Ydrasse is aiming to “buy time” with a Malefactor claim? Buy time for what? For whom?
I like having correct reads and a d1 norway flip would have been glorious.

and ummm we aren't voting out the claimed Malefactor for ??? reason so like claiming seems to have stalled their wagon wich sorta proves my point
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
SCP 682
SCP 682
Goon
SCP 682
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4209 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2022 11:09 am

Post by SCP 682 »

personally i think keeper has actually provided jack shit and you're just saying things again
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #4210 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2022 11:10 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 4180, bnuuy wrote:
In post 4179, Menalque wrote:
In post 4167, Cephrir wrote:
Nero Cain replaces Wallflower.
Oh no
???
Does a game exist where NC has not scumread me?
"we knew everything... And we knew nothing."
butterchurn
butterchurn
He/Him
Goon
butterchurn
He/Him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4211 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2022 11:10 am

Post by butterchurn »

VOTE: Toogeloo

If you want a wagon on a lurker, here's the scummiest one.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4212 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2022 11:10 am

Post by Nero Cain »

like can someone explain why we aren't voting the scum that "joke" claimed scum?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4213 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2022 11:10 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 4208, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4181, Nero Cain wrote:p disappointed that I didn't get to call out scum norway unless u guys think that the Malefactor claim is bs and Yd is trying to buy time
???
Second, why do you think Ydrasse is aiming to “buy time” with a Malefactor claim? Buy time for what? For whom?

and ummm we aren't voting out the claimed Malefactor for ??? reason so like claiming seems to have stalled their wagon wich sorta proves my point

Norwegian/Ydrasse didnt really have a wagon on them. You might be mixing with the Nashville wagon?
SCP 682
SCP 682
Goon
SCP 682
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4214 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2022 11:10 am

Post by SCP 682 »

In post 4208, Nero Cain wrote:
???

@pooky if you're reading this, you've been beaten out for most tanked slot upon replace in from our neighbor game

nero really tried it tho
Nashville Dreams
Nashville Dreams
Mafia Scum
Nashville Dreams
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4215 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2022 11:11 am

Post by Nashville Dreams »

In post 4183, butterchurn wrote:
In post 4174, Nashville Dreams wrote:
In post 4159, butterchurn wrote:I don't think that having more difficulty getting into a game that is at 167 pages after a week is necessarily scum-indicative. tictac does have a few bad posts but I think they have a few good ones as well. Why did people move off bnuuy again? Why did people move off Nashville in the first place? Why are we starting new wagons instead of consolidating?
Why is it that you've been on every single counter to catboi but for tictac?

~Titus
I'm not sure how accurate that is, but Nashville is my strongest scumread. I don't believe that was a counter to catboi. bnuuy, if anything, was a counter to Nashville, and they're also a scumread of mine. tictac definitely has nothing to do with catboi, because the main wagons were Nashville and bnuuy, so tictac would be a counter to those two. I don't scumread tictac. I do scumread the two previous wagons, whom tictac seems to be a counter to. Although really, a lot of it is the same people voting, I think, so you can hardly call that a counter either.
Your answer is semantic rather useful. Your response to my allegation is to claim 1) my question isn't valid because you scumread me. I think we can all see the problem with that. 2) it nitpicks the substance rather than gets at the substance.

A counterwagon is a wagon that exists at the same time as another.

Catboi and Monkey were counters early. You were on Monkey.
Catboi and I were counters. You were on me.
Arguably you weren't on Wallflower, but you were on Monkey at the time.
Bnuuy started at 3631, while catboi was still there. The wagon on me was dying and you jumped.

Even if you disagree with the semantics of "counterwagon", you still are fine or have been fine with every single major wagon this game but for catboi and tictac.

What gives?

~Titus
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4216 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2022 11:11 am

Post by Nero Cain »

butterchurn can die too, so can bunny

SCP 682
SCP 682
Goon
SCP 682
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4217 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2022 11:13 am

Post by SCP 682 »

tictac is literally not even trying to solve the game and when he is town he actually shows that energy i am not moving from this slot

keeper's "meta" read on him is completely bunk and a lie because keeper can't even cite specific attributes of tictac's play to show that they are actually thinking about the meta and how it applies to tictac's alignment. fae is just trying to dismantle the wagon on tictac by any means necessary rather than address the logic.

when explained to that the reason was never the "lurking" status -> keeper immediately shut up and had nothing to provide.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #4218 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2022 11:14 am

Post by Ydrasse »

i’m malefactor and you can’t do anything about it
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Nashville Dreams
Nashville Dreams
Mafia Scum
Nashville Dreams
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4219 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2022 11:14 am

In post 4211, butterchurn wrote:VOTE: Toogeloo

If you want a wagon on a lurker, here's the scummiest one.
Actually, I like Toog's latest post about how to make town lose.

~Titus
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4220 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2022 11:14 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

@Nero - your slot, MonkeyMan, and I have been pushing Catboi as scum, and theyve been getting hard defended left and right all game.

WallFlower and I had a great run of casing on Catboi yesterday, I believe on Page 137.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4221 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2022 11:15 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4210, Menalque wrote:Does a game exist where NC has not scumread me?
I haven't even read anything you've written but the moaning about me potentially scumreading you and seems like sort of a discredit.

Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4222 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2022 11:15 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 3427, Wallflower wrote:
In post 3421, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2730, SCP 682 wrote:VOTE: Catboi

Forgot the vote.
In post 2733, catboi wrote:and here I almost had faith in you

classic, honestly
This is the kind of thing Catboi's been doing, and I think SCP fell in the pocket after this.

If you notice this leads into Catboi butterchurn protection and turning SCP's butter scum read around, and then SCP gets cold feet on Catboi after seeing it.

They actively got played and turned around by Catboi.

And this is the type of play Catboi's been subtly doing all around.

he rewards the players when they town read them, and then talks in a "disappointed" kind of way.

This is also the type of thing they would try to say I'm doing, but I don't talk in a disappointed type of way, I push/go after, which is not helpful if I were coming from a scum perspective, correct? Just makes noise.

Catboi uses this tactic to get players to switch.

Catboi is using their tone to get people to read them as town.
I like this post. I think it is interesting looking at how catboi responds to different people and how the responses vary based on who the person is. For example, their responses to me follow a pattern of making me out to be stupid, to FL, making them out to be ridiculous, with very limited engagement with us that does not fall in those patterns. While to potential allies, there is a much more conciliatory tone. The “disappointed” thing that FL brings up is not something I had considered, but I think it has weight.

^very superficial explanation of what I mean, but something that I intend to talk more about later
SCP 682
SCP 682
Goon
SCP 682
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4223 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2022 11:15 am

Post by SCP 682 »

time to find out if nero and mena are aligned scum
Nashville Dreams
Nashville Dreams
Mafia Scum
Nashville Dreams
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4224 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2022 11:16 am

In post 4220, Flavor Leaf wrote:@Nero - your slot, MonkeyMan, and I have been pushing Catboi as scum, and theyve been getting hard defended left and right all game.

WallFlower and I had a great run of casing on Catboi yesterday, I believe on Page 137.
This is accurate. I'd like Flavor's vote on tictac for awhile to sort a butterchurn plus tictac theory but I'm ok going to tictac for the VCA if needed.

~Titus

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”